the Rift

[PRIVATE] My lips can build a castle

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

A flower in a desert storm, that's what I am. Beautiful, pristine, but torn by raging winds just trying to stay alive, begging to survive. Bruised, battered, worn by the world I've entered, the environment that I choose to be in - but where else would I thrive? I just keep coming back for more, time and time again. Hooves and teeth, horns and wings, neverending tornado of limbs seeking to bruise, cut, tenderize, lacerate. Do you seek to break me, do you want to see me in pieces begging for mercy at your feet?

What a fucking general I am! Oxy is right to hold me in disdain if this is all I'm going to amount to. Beaten by young boys, beaten by mares. But you lost to a fine warrior, Midas. Yeah and you fuckin' lost again. Lose lose lose do you know how to do anything different? Stop, don't break me. Don't push me face first into the mud and trample me. Stop, Comrade, I'll do better! I'll work harder, just give me a chance. Don't send me away, I don't want to go. Please, oh please.

My eyes open, a sweat covering my dark - now darker - round body. Stress and anxiety leave my muscles tensed and aching, my veins bulging in my face. I try to catch my breath - did I stop breathing? I struggle to my feet, my muscles screaming in protest, and my body shudders as I force everything into action. Spar after spar has not done me any kindness - physically or mentally. It's like getting beaten by my father all over again. I remember those days... all the nightmares... the nightmares that I still sometimes have.

It's the nightmares you can't wake up from that you should really fear.

I reach down and lift my pouch, taking a sip of the drink that I like to think makes all the bad dreams go away. But in reality, all it does is knock me out and make it harder to wake up. At least this is a pleasant place to pass out. I let the pouch fall and a strange, gargled burp escapes my lips. Oof. When will the luck turn in my favor? When will I prove that I'm as tough as I look, and I can win a damn fight? I have yet to impress anyone - not my leaders, not that damned druggie, not any of the ladies (especially the ones able to kick my ass!).. When will things turn around?

WC: 418
Tag: @[Raeden]
It may not seem like it, but that's a lot of words for me. :P And they came out of nowhere - yay!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

A light apricot frame prances its way through the Heavenly Fields. Her movements lithe and delicate, she prances with a purpose. The young mare was simply after a little attention. Especially after having found her twin sister at the gates of the Basin.
Rae loved her sister dearly, though to see that she had a family made the mare utterly jealous. She had a child and a man, but what did Rae have? That's right, Nothing. Well perhaps she had found comfort in her bonded, but was that really something one could class as a friendship? After all Tin; the pale mares Deer like bonded, was no longer at her side.

She basks in the heat of the Autumn sun as she travels the field. Glad to have come to this place instead of being stuck in the cold lands, with her sister. Thinking of her just left a bitter taste in her mouth. Why couldn't she be like her? They were twins, yet she felt so different, like she didn't even belong to her. As much as she loved her sister, wanted to be her, she also hated her. All because she had made something better of herself then she had.

Pale, almost white strands of silk flow gently out as she flicks them away from her face, as she carries herself with pride, showing of her pristine slim figure that anyone would die for; she likes to think that. She was a pretty young Unicorn with gorgeous long lashes and sea green eyes standing out from her palour canvas. Yet so far her bodice had not drawn any attention, the attention she wanted from men.

The Fae doesn't exactly know where she is treading when her nose is stuck so far up in the air, waltzing around like she owned the place and everyone should fall at her feet. Almost like the hulking beast at her feet she so carelessly bumped into, almost stepping on his tail, or maybe she did?
She recoiled as if it was something utterly disgusting having touched her perfect skin. As if she would catch a horrid disease from it. Though when she saw the horns upon its face, the Fae relaxed somewhat. At least they were the same race, that was a good start. For if they had been of any other, she may have trampled them; if that was at all possible when you were so tiny.
A strange stench radiated from this beast, something that made her nose burn, were they dying?

"Are you dead?" She asked stupidly, not like she wanted them to be such, but one had to check right?
The longer she awaited their reply however the more she panicked about having touched a dead corpse.

The brown thing seems to wobble and shudder as it gets to its feet. Rae stares at it in bewilderment, confusion spread across her face. As much as she showed confidence and pride on the outside, she was scared for her life on the opposite. He could easily cause some serious damage to her. Her beautiful coat would no longer be perfection, this made her somewhat angered. "If you so much as touch me, you could die. I know people" She claims a little hot headed.
Though this man does not seem to notice her, whatever was that thing around him drew all his attention, making Rae get annoyed, her cheeks went hot. "Stop that! Whatever your doing, STOP IT!" She cries out in desperation, attention seeking and generally flustered about not being the center of attention.

"talk talk talk"
@[Rostislav]
[[OOC:: OMG much muse :D Rae amuses me heheh xD]]

table code by tamme

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I belch, and blink a few times, adjusting my eyes to the world around me. To my great surprise, I find in front of my a young filly that... I don't think was there before. Was she? I stare for a moment, feeling confused.. like maybe I'm hallucinating. I close my eyes and hold them tight for a second, then open them again. She's still there. Okay.. maybe not a hallucination? She seems nearly as bewildered as I am. She seems freaked out by my drinking, and even more unnerved by my.... standing. She cries out at me, but I can't even tell what she's saying. It's garbled mumbo jumbo that enters my ears, floats around with confusion, and leaves as it pleases. I step back and away from the loud unicorn.

But then, I stick my muzzle out toward her, nostrils flaring, trying to get a sniff of her strangeness from a safe distance. 'Safe.' What the hell is safe anymore? "Um.. come again?" I hope she won't yell this time, as a headache is finding its way into my skull, threatening to press the bones out from the inside. A pained expression comes over my face, though I try my hardest to mask it. I think maybe, I should ask.. "Please, don't yell, Miss.. I have a headache." I offer an appeasing smile. She looks like a sweet thing, except for the semi-wild look that she's got dancing around her emerald eyes. She's young, but very pretty. I can't deny that, though as I blink again, I'm not so sure there's just.. one... Two? One and a half? Wait.. how can there be one and a half fillies... They.. halves.. Wut? The marbles are spilling out from my orifices one by one and no one is bothering to grab them as they roll away. Damnit. Get the jar - SHIRLEY I SAID GET THE JAR!

WC: 316
Tag: @[Raeden]
Yay tweaking! Not the druggie type of tweaking! Also.. post.. did what..I dunno.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.