the Rift

[OPEN] Seeing Red Again

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
The scarlet and alabaster stallion was on cloud nine after seeing how well his foals were turning out. His twins were the whole reason he pushed on ever day. A small smile played across his massive face as he walked quietly back towards the Basin. He would wait for his children at the gates to their new home; Krieger wanted to be one of the first to welcome his children home. Sighing softly he thought of their small mother and how she would blame him for this, how she would claim it was his fault they left. He had no doubt in his mind that her actions, when they said good bye, would cause their daughter to hate her eve more. He could see it plainly on her face that the grey filly did hate her mother. ''Am I the one that she should hate?' He wondered silently. After all he had been the one to force the smaller mare to his will, but his children had said they loved him. How could this possibly be true? How, after everything he had done, could anyone love such a monster has himself? Shaking his dagger studded dome the stallion pressed. He wanted to try and make a home for them, find somewhere safe for them to sleep at night.

He paused suddenly, since when had he ever worried about anyone but himself? Thunder rumbled from his chest as he chuckled at the strange thought. Lowering his head towards the light blanket of snow that always littered the ground here he nosed around searching for a snack. His once thick mane, now had a small almost bald spot, where he had allowed his son to pluck hair. The beast wanted his children to understand how much they meant to him, and giving a gift that would always make them think of him was the best way he knew to do so. Lost in his own thoughts the stallion was oblivious to his surroundings. It would only take a fool to attack such a monstrous beast, or a mob seeking retribution and blood.

"Devil's Tongue" 'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 350 @[Oxy] @[Kiara] @[Morir] @[Elsa] @[Crowley] @[Aurelia] @[Thranduil] @[Bellona] @[Andromeda] Anyone else that wants a piece of him is welcome! My tags aren't a posting order so go for it! He will try to fight back, be aware of that! This is going to be a very epic death thread lol! Once everyone has done what they want please say they are leaving, once everyone is gone, Zunden is going to find her father dead or dying depending on how ya'll play this! Also please try to keep it on the shorter side please <3

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

As she had feared the group that had gathered so quickly around the star dispersed even more quickly. The comradery had been forged strictly on the common interest that was shared in the orb.

Rei squinted against the brightness of the sun glinting off of the snow. Her eyes fell upon vibrant red against a landscape nearly void of all color and her hooves began to carry her towards the splash of color.

"Hello there!" Mottled lips clamped shut as the pegasus remembered the territory that this land brushed against. The unicorns here were not known for their kindness. How funny that in order to escape one nightmare she had only wandered closer to another.

"Aren't you lonely out here on your own?" Her fear for the stallion dissipated at the sound of his chuckle. Rei wondered how the snow around him didn't melt away from the warmth of the sound. She imagined that a dark heart would be incapable of bringing forth such a light sound.

"It is like another world out here--" Her words fell short and her eyes widened at the sight of the strange markings the stallion carried. "Your markings! Do you have a son?" Surely they had to be related. Rei had never before seen markings like theirs.

"I met a colt with a similar one. Although I don't recall his name he was quite memorable. I witnessed him standing up in front of several full grown pegasi in defense of something he wanted. Didn't even seem to hesitate. If he is yours you should be proud." Rei didn't let on that she herself was one of the pegasi the colt had stood up to; she didn't believe that it would be in her favor to do so. Instead she stood quietly, eagerly waiting to hear the massive stallion's response.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

He was not supposed to be here, by any means, for any reasons, but here he was. The golden son was supposed to be in the golden sands by now. It had not been as easy to find the elusive throat members as he had hoped, but there were other days for that search. Today he was doing his own investigations, into the Basin. Now of course, that golden coat was not supposed to be seen here, but who said anything about being seen? Settling the gold found a wonderful spot to view the highway into the stronghold, the arch. Tucked more uphill between the large rocks the gold was well hidden. Chuckling to himself at his good fortune the action is quick to get going. First coming up was that arrogant giant. The white and red coat is quickly recognized. A sneer lifts the gold’s lip, tassled tail lashing about slightly. That creature was not well met.

Still, he was behaving ever so curious. The giant hung around in and about the arch, waiting, but for whom? Who could possibly want to meet that suspicious large brute? Then the shadow flies over him. Worry of being caught ends quickly as the pegsaus lands before the brute, and seeks conversation with him. Harks lean forward with curiosity. That brute had most certainly not enjoyed peagsi with their usual bodily arrangements (that blue feather still flashed in his mind), so how could this be the one he sought to meet. As their conversation begins, it’s clear that is not the case. Still the cheery girl does bring some interesting insight, the brute has a son…now things were getting interesting. My, he did love a free show!

OOC :: He's just here for the show till the end. =]
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Maybe it was Elsa, or maybe it was that you finally got over your irrational fear of the island, but you finally got unstuck. You managed to walk to the end of the floating rock heap, feel the clouds whirl around your hooves, and then only have a minor meltdown as they carried you back to the ground. But no matter, you made it to the ground just fine, and now… Today is the day. You set off with purpose towards the Basin, the world around you colored by your seething hatred. You’ve had time to cool off, but time doesn’t heal all wounds. You’re still going to destroy the beast when you find him, there is no question about it. He has ruined her. You will ruin him.

As you walk, Midas’ words follow you, reminding you that a dead body can learn no lessons. For a while, you ponder the finer points of leaving him nearly dead, starved for oxygen, each breath agonizing, leaving him wondering if he should endure the pain it takes to breath or just accept defeat and let death cradle him and take him away. The idea is… amusing at best, but you somehow doubt your abilities to stay restrained when you see him.

And indeed, life is serendipitous, for as you start heading north you are interrupted by a barbed wire stallion and a spotted pegasus. You would have passed them by in an instant, except for the pegasus mentions a child with barbed wire. Oh, you know that child, you know his mother, and you know that the beast who impregnated her is the same beast that tore Snowflake’s eye to pieces. You begin to laugh, slow, cruel, low, rumbling. Your nose reaches into your shoulder bag, but this time it is not for your beloved locoweed. You produce a small, double-pointed spear that sits smoothly in your mouth (much like a very dangerous bit).

A scream, as dark and hate filled as one you have ever uttered, is bellowed from your mouth and you begin to gallop. If you were an innocent bystander, you might have thought the devil himself had arrived to hear your sounds- bellowed war cry and thundering hooves. “You ruined her!” you scream around teeth clenched tightly against your bit, but your body does not slow. Releasing your blood magic, hoping to watch him begin to struggle to breath and struggle to move, you lift your head in preparation to attempt to crash your chest into his side, at the last moment dipping your head down to try stab him on the withers with the iron spear. Oh, but this is only part 1 of your planned torture. He has so much more to come.

OOC| Dark x Water Magic: Able to burst red blood cells, causing reduced hemoglobin levels therefore signs of anemia and oxygen deprivation. Symptoms include muscle cramping, shortness of breath, increased heart rate, disorientation and fade after 30 seconds.
@[Krieger]
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She honestly could not come up with a good reason for why she was hanging around the Basin. Maybe it was because, in some odd world, she thought she might stumble across the beast who had taken her vision, and he would somehow confess his sins and make everything all better. Sure, it was a delusional thought at best, but she couldn't think that it would not happen. In some ways, she was comforted by the thought of seeing the good in everyone. Even if she flew off the handle sometimes, she always regretted every moment of it.

In all honesty, it seemed impossible that she could truly stand up for herself. Sure, she may put on a fancy facade and pretend that she has balls, but in reality, she can't do it. She will walk away regretting every decision she has ever made and curse her name like she does a million times over. Maybe one day she'll learn to stand up, and to fight. But today, she would go about, wandering around, looking for the man that she should want to tear the soul right out of.

She trudges along, thoughts picking at her brain of what exactly she would do if she saw him. Should she apologize for being rude? Should she be wary of another attack? So many questions boggled her mind, that she had simply decided to just go with the flow.

But of course, things never go as planned. Not far off, she hears commotion. The voice that had been carried with it, was sickeningly familiar, and harsh. Her ears fall flat against her skull, eyes looking towards the sound. She sees a group, and she runs.

Her hooves are moving through the ground at the fastest speed she had ever thought possible of herself. She slides to a stop, as she sees who, and what is there. Her breathing catches in her throat, and she wants to scream at him. She wants to scream at Krieger for hurting her, and she wants to scream at Oxy to stop, but she can't. Instead, she stands there, as still as a stone, trapped inside of her own body. One part of her wants this all to go away, for the inevitable death that seemed to be coming to Krieger to be postponed another lifetime. But, she can't stop it. She knows this needs to be done, for her at the least, but why now? Her body feels as if it needs to move in-between, but she can no longer stop the blows.

There is no world in this life that can allow her to be the mediator she wants to be, and there is no good that can come out of that. She will either fail in her mission, or look like an arrogant ass for wanting everything to be cheery and fine. So she surrenders all of her knee-jerk reactions and just stands. In fact, she looks much like a frightened child. Ironic considering she always thought herself to be a strong one.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Deceased
Parelia

KRIEGER.
Krieger munches lazily on the chilly grass enjoying himself his tail slowly swishing back and forth against his massive hips, well as high has the stubby thing could get. A voice drew his ears up but not his monstrous dome, it sounded like a mare, no worry to him. Her question drew his head up curiously. The beast was carefully to allow his mane to shield the only weakness he had before speaking. His thunderous voice rumbled forth, "Hello, no I am waiting for someone to come and meet me here, they should be along anytime." Her joy was infectious and he wondered vaguely if she could not see the beast within himself. Bobbing his cranium softly to answer her next question he smiled still warmer, "I also have a filly they are the ones that are coming here to meet me."

Her praise for Adelric drew his head up with pride it was good that his thinker could stand on his own four hooves. The bay boy would be alright with some proper training and a father. "I am very proud of both of them, his name is Adelric, the filly is Zun..." His words were cut off by a terrible scream and angry words. Krieger's own voice rang out loudly, "Fly!" Trying to shove his shoulder into the mare to startle her kind being into flight. She would be safe in the air away from the gore that might be about to take place.

His own yell bellowed forth, is cut short by an invisible force. His large knees quiver and the air is sucked from his lungs. Gasping and quivering the stallion clumsily turned to face the frothing beast. He was not from the Basin, which meant he was clearly after his own hide. The memory of the winged icy mare flashing in his brain, was this attacker here to take his own blood in place of her own?

Krieger barely has time to register the his larger size before he stumbled to the side to avoid the other's weight, only to be met with a sharp piece of steel sinking into his withers. Rage seemed to drive the invisible force controlling the air into his lunges. The pain seemed to burn through his body as he reached, ears pinned, attempting to bite his the filthy bay's shoulders and neck. A figure stands not to far from them, the mare he had attacked. Shaking his dome he screamed wildly trying to throw himself into the attacker's flank.

Words: 420 @[Kiara]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Another cold place, an unlikely place for food. And yet, here I am. You never know. In Helovia, it's said that the residents wander all sorts of places, live all sorts of places. Even if I don't find someone here to nibble on, maybe I can at least find some sort of snow rabbit or fox. Any type of creature will do for now. But lo, there's a commotion, and it catches not just my eye but my intrigue as well. There's a stallion with flaming red mane, and surrounding him are beasts who seem eager for his blood. I sit in the shadows, watching as the flaming red maned beast is attacked. My nose is overcome with smells: the scent of the Basin - I see Thranduil is here - and other herd scents that I'm unfamiliar with. Though I think that the targeted one also may smell like the Basin. Why are we attacking him then? But Thranduil is not attacking him, so perhaps... no rules are being broken. I lick my lips, my mouth watering. My hunger is overcoming me, the rumbling my stomach audible. I get closer, but linger on the edges of the group, present but silent. I am dying to spill the blood of the cornered one, and I smirk with glee as I see him struggling to breathe. Is this magic? Whomever controls it, I am appreciative. My fangs are bared, and I'm ready, but at the same time, I feel that there is a moment that I must wait for, and we have not arrived at it yet.

Give me the signal, prey. I'm ready.

WC: 271
She's so ready to eat him.. Also, don't think I'm gonna bring Arvakl so don't wait for her :)

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

You watch as he struggles for breath, gasping to breathe, darling to try and work against your magic, to survive despite the fact that you call for his death. The way he faces you, defiant; the way he steps to the side, rebellious; the way he watches you with that one ominous eye, daring. Well he can dare, defy, rebel all he wants. You will take him, destroy him, ruin him. He will fall beneath your hooves, crushed beneath the rage and anger that weighs heavy on your heart. You will pass it to him, lay it on him, press it upon him until the breath he struggles to take is not because of your magic, but because of your emotions; because of reality, instead of fantasy. He will know the pain he has caused you and Snowflake, and he will choke on it while you watch him take his last breath. Midas had advocated leniency, but you’re not so sure you can give it to him.

Your breast does not meet flesh, but your spear, well-crafted by the golden man himself, meets its mark. Sharp metal drives into Krieger’s withers and you smile to know that you have caused him pain. But once is not enough, you will beat him again and again. His teeth turn, landing solidly on your shoulders, scraping and tearing at flesh as you canter by him, but the blood that trickles from your flesh is nothing to you. The pain is welcome when the victory you can see on the horizon provides benefits so grand. So you let him cut you, tear you, rip you, slam you. It will all be worth it.

You stumble to the side with his hit, but you are quick to recover, quick to respond. Magic again, but a new one, is sent from your body for Krieger and you hope that he again feels the destructive force that you wield. His mind may feel a spark of pain, grow hazy, his steps wobbly, you care not. Within seconds, you are moved on. As you pass him by, regaining your balance from his hit, you throw your hind end into a buck, horseshoe shod hind hooves lashing out to assault Krieger on his ribs or flank, or wherever the hit might go. You do hope for ribs, though; a broken one or two just might slow the beast down enough that you can finish him when the time comes.

When your hind hooves touch ground again, you circle back, waiting for his retaliation. The pain on your left hip where he slammed you pulses with each step, a bruise steadily forming. It will restrict your movement in a minute or two. For now, you let the pain drive you, as you have yet to see Snowflake on the hill.

Dark x Shock Magic: Can cause a shock in a localized portion of the brain, causing feelings similar to being high on Locoweed. Symptoms include head bobbing, disorientation, dizziness, salivation, over-reaction, etc, and fade after 30 seconds.
@[Krieger]
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Move goddamnit!

That is what her mind is screaming. But on the outside, she is still frozen. Her hooves are harshly set into the ground; it felt like someone had poured concrete and was ensnaring her in that one spot. Even her jaw wouldn’t move, wired shut by the sins of her life. She thought herself to have become the bigger one, but apparently she is still no more than a scared mouse.

Her eyes are wide, glued upon the sickening event that is about to unfold. Something flashed in the light, unknown to Elsa. It looked to be some sort of weapon-and oh god. She watched in utter glee and terror as it sunk into the flesh of his withers. His own yellowed, rank teeth sink into Oxy, and she wants to look away. Why can’t she! Her mind is screaming at her to move, to do something, but she can’t.

You are a coward.

Finally, she succumbs. Her neck twists away, avoiding the rest. She just can’t watch. All the thudding of hooves against the ground would usually never bother her, but now, even in the dark of her own mind, she can see it all. The way they are both moving- she knows. This isn’t just a spar anymore, this will end in one certain way: death. Who will walk away from this?

The scents of others are speckling her nostrils with interest, but just as she seems to find a distraction, everything comes flooding back. One smells distinctly feline, and she wonders if it’s Beowulf with Mykah, has he come to stop them? As grand as the thought sounds, she knows its impossible. The rest of her friends are tucked away, living in a wonderful, safe, blissful ignorance.

Why must growing up be so hard?

"Talking"
Elsa

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

They had come to collect other herbs in the frozen north. What they had not expected was to find was the beast who had given her twins to her.... He was already under attack. Kiara froze, green eyes taking in the scene. Oxy and Elsa were there as well, Oxy tearing into the giant stallion. Elsa seemed frozen much like Kiara. Part of the mother wanted to save the beast from whatever Oxy had planned..... The other part screamed to join in. To make him feel the pain she felt while he had forced himself upon her back and when she had brought the twins into the world.

Keiran however had made his choice. In long bounds the panther moved forward, his magic already being pulls about in the skies. He was going to fry, this ivory beast. He just hoped Oxy would get out of the way long enough. Meanwhile, the sleek panther sought to leap onto the beast's back. His inner wild big cat unleashing in this moment. He was going to kill the beast!

Kiara, finally unfrozen from her shock moved forward. Her eyes only then realizing Keiran had chosen to fight. "Keiran NO!" She screamed. She pushed forward, stopping just in front of Elsa... Her eyes only then seeing others she did not know close by. Her heart racing, she tried to think of a way to pull Keiran back... Before they killed the father of her children. In her mind Keiran growled Not coming back till dead. Her heart sank. Her bonded was stubborn.... Now given the chance she knew between Oxy and Keiran.... Her children's father was dying. She couldn't even find it in her to try and use her magic to save him..
"Talking"

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Deceased
Parelia

KRIEGER.
A scream of victory erupts from his massive chest when his teeth meet flesh, and his chest meets body. Maybe he can win, maybe he would have, if the skinny brute did not have magic. As the new wave swallows his brain his frame falters as the world spins and his own dome bobs. The stab wounds feel like snakes biting with thousands of venom infused teeth. Squeals tear from his lips as he stumbles to and fro, thick foamy saliva drips from his mouth. He looked as if he had been infected with hydrophobia ready to bite and spread the frothy sickness.

Before he comes fully out of the trip from hell metal covered hooves crush against heavy muscled sides. One meets firmly with the last two ribs, while the other slams into his flank. Another scream, more desperate this time, strangles from the beast's lips. He isn't sure if the snap of bone is audible to everyone, if it is just echoing within his body to pound like a hammer within his brain. Shaking his dagger studded head the beast lowers the sharpened curly sword towards his attacker. Lips curl upward as foamy spit oozes and sags to the ground mingling with his blood on the snowy ground. Lunging forward he hopes to spear the attacker in the chest, or at least his sides. Krieger decides that if he aims straight for his chest the assailant will not be able to dodge it completely; well not in his still foggy mind.

His attack was drawn short, so if his horn had pierced the stallion it would have only been a quarter of his dagger. The reason for his halt was the sinking of four different sets of claws sinking into his broad back. Rearing the stallion attempted to flop back and squish the new attacker. As he lay on his side rolling as quickly as his beaten and bloody body would allow, he stood quickly. A new cry rang firm within his ears, confirming the fears growing in his frozen heart. He would die here. Turning to the mares he had broken he let his voice ring strong loud enough for everyone to hear, "I am sorry!" His gaze shifted between the two mares he had beaten into submission before turning back for the fresh attacks. He might die here, but he would not go down easy. Extending his neck he tried to grab the cat by the scruff, in order to shake the panther. If anything he hoped to bit his back or sides.

Words: 472

Lauren
Clearly I have been remiss in my duties as the largest species of wild cat in the animal kingdom. Instead of taking charge I have been slow to attack and another feline, smaller and sleeker, has jumped into the fray ahead of me. To say I am disappointed may be an understatement. It is hard to tell his age as limbs are flying, but he may not even be as old as I - and I am young. With a roar that's sure to raise hairs on all those present with any lick of sense, I leap forward at the stallion with the blood red mane, whose demise is surely close at hand. My claws extended, reaching for his flesh, my jaws wide, ready to clamp down on any juicy bite that presents itself. Of course, what no one here knows is that a bite from me will present the victim with vivid delusions and hallucinations. This won't be just physical decay for the doomed beast, but mental as well. I have to watch out for the claws of the cougar, and the two horns of the unicorn, but I feel confident in my ability to assist in slaying the already-wounded stallion. Of course, if I were alone I feel I could slay him single-handedly. But that opportunity is not the one that is presented. He cries out an apology. Does he not know that apologies are worthless when presented so ambiguously? Not to mention under pressure of death. State what you are apologizing for and certainly be more direct about whom you're addressing! The dying one should be ashamed of his lack of honor. I have no idea why he is doomed to leave the land of the living today, but I gather there must be very good reasons. I close in on his position - or where his position will be provided he doesn't move suddenly - and hope that my claws will slice neatly into his side and find a hold there as my teeth sink into shoulder or side and help bring him down to the ground.

WC: 348
Dark x Earth [A] :: Wounds by bite: Inject a neurotoxin that induces delirium, potential for hallucinations. Wears off after 20 seconds in battle.

Cookie to whomever can guess who said this fun tidbit!: "Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis..."

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

You hate the black cat that has come to help you in your mission to cause death. You’ll hate it even more in a few moments when the tiger decides to join in as well. For now, you enjoy the sickening crush of rib bone underneath your hooves- bending to your will and then maybe snapping when it can no longer take the strain that you have placed upon it. But you do not stop- you see red and though it may be the death of you, it will be the death of Krieger as well. Everyone here can see that and you will stop at nothing until it is reality instead of just prophecy.

As you turn back, though, your brain screams at you that you should have been more careful. A horn lowered in your direction dangerously threatens to spear you through the heart. Dodge, DODGE! your intoxicated mind calls to you, and you try to heed it’s commands. Too slow, too slow! are the next words your mind thinks as you feel the beasts horn dig into your right shoulder and tear out a good chunk of flesh there. Down, down, down, the horn scrapes, the line traversing the entire shoulder and flaying enough flesh there to leave a very strong river of blood flowing. You do not give up though- onward, onward!

Now it is your companion that is enraged, though. You have come here seeking justice for what she deems to be one of the two good things in your life. Krieger is trying to keep you from that, and maiming you in the process. She won’t have it! You can feel her exhaustion as she begins to use her own magic to pick up as many nearby rocks as she can and then flails them through the air wildly, trying to aim them in the general direction of Krieger, hoping to see them beat his hide or head or eyes.

As for you… you know exactly what you’re going to do. You try to use your battle knowledge to plan. The cat is on the man’s back. If you were the stallion, you would most likely rear up. You decide that your best option is to try and hit him, knocking him to the ground. Really digging into the snow, you take some time (hopefully due to the distraction provided by the cat) and circle around to give yourself momentum before trying to barrel directly into Krieger’s shoulder. Again you slam, and again your dagger searches for skim. Stab, stab!

“If either of you kill him,” you pant between ragged breaths to the two cats, “You will die a death slower than you could ever imagine.” Oh, it’s the truth too. You will hunt them and maim them until they beg you for death, and then you won’t give it to them. No, this death… You thought it was for you, but in circling you have caught sight of Elsa, and now you know whose death this is. You will knock the beast on the ground, you will hold him there, and you will not let him rise, but you won’t do the killing. This death is Elsa’s. You will make her take it… she just doesn’t know it yet.
@[Krieger]

Everything is moving still, nothing has stopped. A cat companion runs by, and it takes a moment for her brain to calculate that it belong to Kiara, who is now in front of her. Elsa wants to feel something, but she can't. As her eyes move to Kiara though, her blood boils a little. Nothing against her, or her actions, but she did have children with him. Children who Elsa has yet to see, children who may just be living with their father. Elsa bites back her words, for Kiara's anger is justified, but Elsa cannot help but wonder.

As quickly as the anger came, it vanished as the commotion continued. A cat now was upon the man, along with another cat and Oxy. So, Elsa was surprised the terrorists words even registered in her mind. 'Im sorry.' At first, she takes a pitiful step forward, but now they fall heavy and hard against the dirt. She marches a few meters away from him, and tries to force his eyes to face her steaming blue ones. "You." Her voice is quiet, and smooth as ice. "You, are sorry?" Her voice begins to raise, like a pot of water simmering. The words were drawn out like venom, dripping with pure and utter anger. "You're SORRY?" She screams the last words, small bits of ice seeming to start to drip from her hooves, freezing the grass around her hooves. She hopes that the statement feels like daggers in his mind. She pauses for a few moments before continuing, her breath ragged. "Do you think i'm going to take your apology?" The voice returned to its icy beginnings. Her eye hoping to dig into his own. "You can't even stand for your actions in the face of death. Quite humorous actually." A few sarcastic laughs fall from her mouth as she tilts her head in a carnivorous manner. By this point, Elsa is scared of herself. This is what she is capable of? Her face leans in, hoping to get as close to his own before whispering her sweet goodbyes. "I hope you burn in hell." So soft, so calm, so sweet. She pulls her head back up and takes a few steps back, watching.

She would fear no longer, she would stand till the end. Fear cannot control her anymore. Tall, proud, and arrogant, the new Elsa stands out of the ashes. This will be a memory she relishes. This will not be a mar on her past.

"Talking"
[I know my freaking Mushu. xD]
Elsa

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Everything happened so fast.

There was no time to think.

Eyes wide Rei watched the stallion charge towards them. Instinct thrust her into action in a moments time she was airborne.

Dipping as low as she dared Rei dived towards the brute but pulled up at the last moment. Rei would be no match against the bulky stallion. Her heart leapt at the sight of another not too far away.

"Help!" Desperate Rei shouted out, "Please!" A sob garbled her words as she blinked against tears that blurred her vision. But her words were lost to the sounds of battle.
The actions of the stranger draped in blue, who had originally given her hope, instead left a heavy feeling in Rei's stomach. Her hopes for the outcome of the fight were waning.

Rei was terrified. But she couldn't stand back and watch. The odds steadily mounted against the stallion. Wide eyed she watched in dread as two big cats joined in the fight.

Her heart hammered in her chest; this stallion was a father. His colt and filly were coming here. Thinking of her own father she found it hard to breathe. If she came across such a scene involving her father it would destroy her.

"Please stop! There are other ways," Rei felt as if she was pleading for mercy from the devil himself, "He is a father of two. They are-" Her speckled mouth clamped shut. Would these monsters also go after the colt and filly if they came?

The sweat lathering on the twisting bodies glinted in the playful sun. Blood stained the snow around them fanning out like petals stolen from the grips of vibrant roses.

Rei assessed each of the stallion's opponents. A primal fear gripped her at the sound of the tigress' battle-cry.

A rare feeling of hatred grew in her heart towards the icy mare. Not only was she doing nothing to protest the events, she did not take part in them either. It was wrong for her to be at the root of the trouble and to only act as a spectator.

Snow crunched beneath her churning hooves as Rei left the sky and made her way to the mare, "An eye for an eye would make us all blind. He may have wronged you; but will this fix anything?" Rei's voice softened as she got closer to the mare. Warily she watched the ghastly stallion, she doubted her words would mean anything to him so she focused on the . He seemed like a "Surely you wish to be better than this. Despite what he may have done to you, is it worth bloodying your own hooves?"

Leaving the other pegasus to consider her words Rei crashed into the mess of clashing bodies. Her heart pounded in an irregular rhythm. It was an unsteady drum beat for her quick prayer.

God of the Sun, guide my actions with righteousness. How she hoped she was making the right decision in the matter. Was it possible . Shaking her head to free herself of the thoughts she remembered the soft light she had seen in the stallion's eyes when he spoke of his children. She felt a wave of an emotion she could not pin point when she remembered the stallion getting her out of the way before he was attacked. It was a feeling of being more than being grateful. There was a warmness that was with the red haired stallion.

God of the Earth, help my hooves carry me in the icy conditions As she thought the prayer her hooves found purchase on a large rock covered in a blanket of snow.

God of the Spark, slow the young ones' hooves. Don't let them stumble upon this moment. If the filly or the colt came to the scene Rei resolved to usher them away. Far away.

Goddess of the Moon, allow my attacks to be unforeseen by my adversaries. Shoving off of the rock her body hurtled towards the tiger. The fight was unfair with so many assailants. The tigress was the only one Rei felt as if she could hold her own against.

Gods, let me come out of this in one piece.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Kiara

Everything had indeed happened so fast. As Kiara stood, watching Oxy and Keiran attack Krieger. She could only do just that, stand there. Her eyes were seeing the scene before her. Of a tigress leaping into the fray as well. But inside, the night of her rape was replaying over and over and over again. She could do nothing to stop any of this. Her mind and body frozen, just as it was frozen in fear that night.

Kerian however, was focused on getting revenge. He leaped from the stallion's back, narrowly avoiding being squished under his weight. However he is not quick enough as the bite from the stallion lands. Keiran roars in pain, swiping his right paw at Krieger's face in retaliation. Oxy's cry falls on deaf ears as the panther also wants the kill. Of if he could show the Legatus what happened the night his bonded was raped....

It is only then that two words break through Kiara's frozen state. "I'm sorry!" Her emerald eyes well up with tears, her frame trembling as she cracks. No longer the strong little roan, she is back to the beginning. As if no male had ever gained her trust. Keiran quickly tries to stop it, flashing the pictures of Madryn, Maskan, Breeze and Midas. They, out of all the stallions in Helovia had earned her trust. She hears Elsa's words, but does not agree. But before she can react, another jumps in. This time defending Krieger. Oh please let this bloodshed stop! Keiran stop this! She wails through the bond. Her companion does not listen. Kiara finds herself shouting to the pegasus mare. "Those children you refer to are my own! My own that he RAPED ME TO GET! HE RAPED ME YET BEGGED ME NOT TO TELL SO THAT NO ONE IN THE BASIN WOULD EVER KNOW!" She lost it. Her knees buckled as she dissolved into a sobbing mess in the snow.

Hearing his bonded's tears, Keiran took one last swipe at the white and red beast before backing down. His bonded needed him to pull her back together. This time, the cracking had gone to far. She broke inside, in a way he had not felt since Malachi had been born so many years ago....

"Talking"

Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Well that escalated quickly didn’t it? The gold hide well behind his high perch to watch the scene unfolding below. Tassled tail keeping a quick beat as he watched horses charge in to the field with hatred, regret, and shock. A twin horned bay with a staggered sway and a vicious attack descends upon Krieger and the talkative bird. Regrettable, it sounded like the name of his daughter was cut off. Still to see the behemoth challenged nearly caused the gold to let slip a giddy laughter. Then a blue bird sweeps in, with a sickening twist of his stomach the gold notes her missing eye, but all that her feathers match the one he desperate sought. She stands in shock as the two fly at each other.

Then others slip in, the tigress was familiar but her presence here was a brow raiser. Especially as she bared her teeth at the white and red, sensing the coming doom, for surely the battle was not on friendly terms. Still he did so like that tigress so he’ll say nothing of her intended betrayal. He supported anyone who would break his lady’s rules. And then another slips in, a curious golden blanketed mare. She seems even more torn than the blue bird. While she struggled, her pet, another cat did not. Oh god this is just too good!

Then the white and red said something unexpected. I am sorry. The gold snorted, and leaned back. He’s sorry? Well of course he’s sorry he’s dying. Every criminal is sorry once they’re caught. Still it lingered. Then it stops. The bay beast growls once more and with a heart of a lion stops the panther and tiger. The golden narrows in. Then it is revealed, the bay stands aside for the blue. Earth eyes widen as the pieces begin to come together. She rages at him. The talkative bird yells at them. Then that palo blanketed mare bursts forth. Mouth drops. Which, believe me is rare. That rage monster, as racist as the darkest of them, raped an equine, which produced children. Aldelric, and Zun-something. For a moment the golden can not move. His own mind trying to wrap around this dark secret. First, those children were trying to get in the Basin, which if it was found out their mother was an equine would be a less than happy affair.

The golden stayed where he hid but his mind was swirling with the complications this would bring. This was bigger than the blue bird and her revenging knight. This was darker than stealing another’s eye and bragging by wearing their blood. This might even be slier than the golden man himself. Well…scratch that last one, nothing was slier than he. A grin lifted his features as he meditated on all that was going on below. There was certainly no way the cruel mammoth would escape this alive, but that didn’t bother the gold (he actually rather celebrated it in his twisted sense of justice). No, what bothered him were the after affects. This obviously was not war bearing, though the bay looked to be the leader of this group, the gold worked through that Midas or Steele not care enough to attend. No this was too dark to be pushed in the papers as a war charge. It was an assassination, it was revenge. And eye for a life. Seemed steep but it was not war at least. So this would be the end, except for those children. The gold knew they would have the blue feather by now and soon would be trying to work their way into the Basin. Though he doubted the cats would leave much, they would certainly find their father’s death at the door step. The gold would wait though, here on his perch. He would wait for this sickening end, for the breaking of innocence, and the attempts to slip in.

OOC ::
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Deceased
Parelia

KRIEGER.
This was it, the end. Death was not welcomed as it wrapped it's cold fingers around his legs drawing him closer. Life was so cruel, so vicious. The beast knew he would not be welcomed to a nice place, but dragged to the fiery depths of hell. A cloak of black was now draping across his sunny eyes. Blind or not he knew. With all of his fighting skill and size, it was useless. Had all of his life been worth nothing? No. No he had two beautiful foals he had met, and one he had not. They would live when he died. They would thrive, would stand tall together and fight all evil. Evil like himself.

He hardly even noticed the bites and scratches as the half blind mare yelled at him. Of course she was angry, of course she wanted him to be tortured for all eternity. He did not blame her at all, maybe one day she would accept his remorse for the pointless attack. There was not triumph as teeth slammed down on the black panther. Damn their stupid mom! Now everyone would know and they would be at risk. A risk he would not be able to protect them from while dead. Pain flared over every inch of his body as teeth and claws dug in drawing scarlet from his hide. And there was that speckled bird again trying to save his worthless life. His voice was cracked and ragged as he screeched at her, trying to save her innocent soul from his fate. "Run bird! Fly away! It is done, I will die here! GO!" 'Gods let her get away before they turn on her.'

As the tiger's teeth smashed down on his shoulder. It's weight drug him down. Slamming to the ground air rushed in a mighty huff from his lungs. Who would deal the final blow? Who would be the one to live with his death as he had lived with many souls bound around his neck. The rope tightened drawing forth a ragged breath as the cat's toxin took hold. He could see his children, the two he had met anyway, standing mere inches away crying for the others to stop. 'Hush little ones, I will always be with you.' His breathing picked up harsh ragged guttering before they stopped. His massive frame twitched a few time, then lay still. Both sunny eyes blind now.
---------------------------------------

Zunden had not wanted to visit their mother like Adelric had so she had turned back half way to the floating island. Excitement pounded through her veins as she trotted happily back to meet with her father. The man she had just met, but loved dearly. As she neared the frozen arch the sound of fighting filled her ears. The young stormy grey filly had never heard such a ruckus before, but a voice whispered to her. 'Run! Run away! quick before they catch you!' Shoving all of her instincts away the girl ran towards the battle.

Words: 501
Notes: Krieger died from blood lose once he accepted he was died the adreniline left him and he died. Zunden isn't there yet, please take whatever you would like from him. You can stay and talk to Zunden or not it's up to you =] Thank you all so much for helping me kill him in a way I know he would have wanted.

Lauren
I listen to the double-horned stallion's threat: should I take the life of the red-maned one, I too will die at his hooves. I huff, but back up and sit a couple yards away, satisfied that my claws have found their mark on the red-maned's hide. Saliva is building up in my mouth - this is the meal that I've wanted for quite awhile now, and soon my stomach will start growling, too. I wait for the stallion to slowly die, wishing that I could speed up the process, and he calls out to... some mare. It doesn't matter, and I don't care. As he dies, I look over at the stallion that led the charge. I don't appreciate the threat, but I don't mind letting them have their little moment for show, importance, principle, whatever. All that I care is that I get my dinner and no one stands in my way of that. The snowy white mare has her screaming and threatening fit, and soon the red-maned has passed into oblivion.

Now it's my turn to shine as the true predator here.

I muscle through, brushing past those who linger near his body. I put my large paws on the corpse and growl at the others, warding them off from my meal. No words are needed to communicate exactly what I'm talking about. I look at each of them steadily, my amber eyes narrowing, then turn back. My long, sharp canines sink into the shoulder of the thick-bodied stallion, and his meat is so delicious on my tongue. My fangs are coated in his blood, and the hairs around my mouth are stained. My striped tail swishes in the light covering of snow by the entrance to the arch, and my claws flex in and out of his hide happily. This is purrrrrfect.

"Speech."

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Kiara

As the beast fell, the roan stood. Her frame was numb from the pain of reliving that night. Her panther moved to stand with her. She watched as the beast who had been tearing into the white and red stallion began to eat him. Her stomach turned and flipped, but she ignored it. Her eyes set on one thing and one thing only. His horn. The one thing he had that she did not. Her legs shook at first as she moved forward, but grew steadier as she made up her mind. Keiran moved along side her daring all who were near to defy what the roan had in mind to do.

She reached the stallion's head, and reared up as if she was going to strike his head. However instead she landed upon his horn, breaking it into two pieces and snapping it from his head. "Never again will you harm anyone with this." She spoke softly. Her eyes looked to Keiran who was picking up the larger piece in his mouth. She leaned down and did the same, taking hold of it firmly. She would remember the one who had forced him upon her, and she would remember her role in his murder. An eye for an eye so to speak.

Together the pair took their leave, heading back for the Falls to hide the horn safely. She would move it later or keep it with her at the very least. After all this was evidence that she was there, that she had seen everything.

"Talking"

((Kiara broke off his horn and took the pieces it broke into with her. If anyone wants a piece you can track her down later))

Image Credit