the Rift

[OPEN] Autumn Leaves and Heartbreak Dreams

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
You're my headstart, you're my rugged heart

Sacre could recall being here on three occasions. Once to help Amani with her patrol and the other was when he bumped into Tandavi who had been returning her quest. The final time was to take the bizarre and wonderful trip to the Caela Insula on board a cloud. Sacre's wild imagination had thoroughly enjoyed that day and part of him wanted to take that ride again, to feel what it was like to rise higher and higher, but today was a day for duty not frivolity. It made him sigh as he and his orange companion made their way carefully up the rocky path, remembering the time he had also given back the red flower the Moon God had given to him. Strange how a single place could hold so much memory for him, Sacre didn't even realise until he stepped foot on the winding road up to the broken shrines that many good things had happened here. Perhaps it was the once Godly presence, who knew.

The stained boy reached the top with a long, weary puff of his breath and Inari sat back on his haunches in a similar fatigued fashion. The path wasn't necessarily long, just slow going and hard work. Amber rays brushed against his dark fur making the colt warmer than really he'd of liked, but he smiled all the same and looked for the Sun God's broken shrine. He bowed deeply and closed his brilliant blue eyes to pray for a moment, Sacre had never met his patron God though his thoughts were thankful for the desert land he called home. "Hail my mighty Lord. I'm Sacre, your spy, though I'm not sure I'm a very good one yet." He laughed to himself. The colt thought he was probably an awful one, but all learned in time did they not? "Thank you for the home." He gently smiled and opened his eyes. The colt knew that the God might not hear his prayer, but there was something that made him feel good and the colt felt like he hadn't really done much to attract the gaze of such an immortal, but it was about time he acknowledged and thanked him for the homely sand that stained his hooves.

Inari, in the meantime, had been collected a few wild flowers and now placed them by the ruined shrine, adding a small yip after. The foxes own contribution.

Sacre took a deep breath and cast his gaze about, reminding himself that he was also here on patrol duty. The journey here had been easy enough, the veins wasn't all that far from the Dragons Throat after all and in the end it was a rather short patrol compared to the last one.

@[Voodoo] feel free to make your own patrol thread, but he's welcome to join Sacre!
@[Aviya] you may ambush if you wish xDD <33
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
ever since this began
i was blessed with a curse

It was that time again, when the mares told you what to do and you had no problem with it because you're a huge pansy. You know, you really should grow a pair of balls and use them sometimes, because everyone knows you're a huge pussy one of us scolds, cackling as we finish and allowing the rest of us to join in on the fun. In the back of your head we all laugh and continue with the verbal abuse: name calling, poking fun, and even threats of things we physically could not do. But still deep down we know it worries you that we will once more be able to sink into your skin and take control as we once had.

The Veins were a place you had never been more than once, but already you did not find anything exactly comforting about the destroyed shrines that crumble all around you, nor do you really enjoy the bubbling blue magma. That's a little off-putting as well. Your journey is one that is quiet and short, being that the Veins reside just outside of the Throat, but the heat that seeps from the rocky earth in the form of melted rock keeps it uncomfortably warm.

Ouija walks along beside you, her white coat covered in dirt and filth from rolling around in any kind of mud or dirt she could find the entire way here, just to be a pain in the ass. You shoot a glare down to her and she sniffs around and paws at the dusty rocks, acting like she could roll here too. Seeing your eyes was enough to make her straighten up and trot along to your side again, weaving between your moving legs and maneuvering to your right side rather than your left.

Not far ahead was a well-worn path that lead to what looked to be a shattered stone, a dark body standing diagonal to it with his body bowed to the rock. Ouija, confused, looked up at you with raised brows as if asking you "Why?" Bloodied eyes glanced down at the young fox, shoulders rolling as if to respond with a just as unsure "Not sure." While you look back up, the colt stands upright and glances around, a familiar yap coming from the stranger's surroundings.

With that, Ouija is gone. She pads off quickly, following the trail that quickly takes the wind out of her and leaves her bottom jaw hanging with a loose tongue lolling about. She spots the orange fox and screeches to a stop, ears cupped forward and black tipped tail sticking straight out, ready to play. Panic strikes your every nerve, Aurelia's voice distant in the back of your head: "I lost my companion-" and you can only imagine your naïve fox being stomped on by an unsuspecting stranger.

Quickly, you clamor up the incline, ears laid back at the Artic Fox as soon as she is visible. "Ouija!" you snarl, annoyed with her running tendencies. Empty eyes reach up to the stranger, his coat stagnant with what you imagined you must smell much like - dust, clay and salt water. "I'm sorry about her." you mumble, ears tipping forward in order to not look aggressive. Your memories rattle around and an image of this young boy pops into your mind's eye, a small smile pressing across bloodied lips. Would the colt remember you as well?

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Sacre]

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!