the Rift

Gonna Raise Some Hell

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
By now I had forgotten just how long I had been walking, and night had fallen hours ago. My legs were growing tired, sore from traveling for who knows how far in search of what belonged to me. Somehow, I had managed to leave Aeon, that God-forsaken place that cursed me with these horns. Well, not necessarily a curse as I had originally thought. My horns had provided me with more benefits that I initially realized, and the red tint that stained the sharp points were proof of that. Perhaps that was why my pet left, was it possible that she had sensed the change in me? Was it possible that she knew that the Rift affected me before my appearance was altered? Well that was no excuse! One would think that she would have learned her lesson from the last time she ran off...Oh what sweet hell she would have to pay now, if I could ever find the bitch.

Truth be told, there was no telling if I would ever find her again. I had lost her trail not too long ago, and equines I had met had never seen nor heard of her. That didn't slow me down though, only pushed me further to hunt her down and sink my teeth into her flesh. Harsh? Not even close. She'll be lucky to walk away once I'm done with her for all my troubles... For her sake, she better pray she is never found.

I'm not sure why I chose the path that I did, drawn into this new land like a moth to a flame. The only problem now was that I didn't have a clue as to where I was, and in the dark of the night, I seemed only to be traveling in circles. With a frustrated stomp of my hoof, I came to a halt. My ears twitched every which way to listen for any sounds of life at this unusual hour, only catching the echoing 'hoot' of an owl. Shaking out my mane, I gave an irritated sigh before leaning against a tree. Perhaps I should get a fresh start tomorrow...

OOC: Icky post! I swear he gets better when interacting...
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie
The night was oblique, and dreary, the ivory one returning north from the delightful company of the crimson and snow damsel and the old, old wood that had housed their meeting. This forest, black like fingers suspended before a flame, was not much different than the other, but that it seemed younger and less knowing; there was not the sense of eyes watching one as they walked or the oppressive weight of such elderly branches spanning above her, and as it was on the day that the blue and black mare had salvaged her from the wood and the frightened little mouse of a mare, she finds what little solace such a wretch can find within herself while walking in the orange eve.

The moon wanes, a day since past and her fullness no longer the gluttonous sphere that it had been prior, and the damned one glances at her frock above with little more than an insane giggle, that even the Moon dies once a season and the sky is black, black as her heart. It is coming, she watches her fall; every night she will spy upon the sickening state of the orb as it slips away into nothingness, reborn like a midnight phoenix from the velvety underbelly of the darkness.

Beloved does not know that it is a God that watches high above her, her violet wings spread to tickle at her star kin. She does not know that there were Gods other than those which died in Isilme, and even if she did, she would feel nothing more for the suspended light or her immortal brethren than she did now. A din of mockery, a pointed and cruel sneer that defies their greatness, for she has seen greatness fall, and what a delightful noise it makes as it crushes into nothingness, into ash; she lived while the others suffered and died, slow and agonizing, her laughter a psalm to ease them into eternal sleep as she had danced out of the reach of that wickedness and been reborn to this land.

Ahead is a figure, spied a long while back but mistaken for a crippled trunk, its low boughs warped by ferocious winds or damage caused by forces great and strong. But it breathes, she notes in nearer proximity, it breathes and it sleeps. His horns are like a jagged beast reaching out into the pathway, and she stops with a hard suck inwards on the cooling winds of the night, her bichromatic eyes narrow, so narrow that the ebony one is vanished in the stark blackness of her facial marking. The light catches the angles of her carved features, casts shadows long and oblique across her face as she nervously titters her cherubic laughter into the night air.

A white plume of collective spider strands swishes behind her, dangerous, the arc and weave of a predator tucked low in the grass, a cat hungry for what she sees. That he so rudely juts his crown into her pathway makes her want to snap them off, use them to slice his flesh until her laughter loosed them from her grasping lips – until a memory strikes her, valid and true.

A gift.

"Ooooh, a gift…" she croons with her childlike voice into the shadow, and if she had palms the fingers would curl and twist around another in desperate ringing, in want, in need; instead, her eyes are on fire, the narrowed slits wide and drinking in the visage of the dark one on the tree, her nostrils taking in his bloody smell, the true life blood that stains this one where the Loveless had only been feigning with her beauty.

"Strangers should not sleep in strange places, crown of blood," she says after dancing forward on anxious limbs, maddened eyes searching hungrily the figure before her, his darkness enlightened by the field of snow that lay across his haunches, so beautiful and reminiscent of the stone that stood to the north, tall and oppressive. A warrior, his scars like laces, beautiful and etched into his flesh, visible in their lightness where hers hide in the smooth porcelain of her being, never noticed, never known; he was a weapon leaning against a tree where she was an innocuous, cursed chain, dazzling and beautiful and just within reach.

[ OOC: *cough* So Illynx won't go Thresholding today but Beloved said she was in the area. ;D Feel free to panic and throw sticks at her. ]

Beloved
rust every place that I touch

Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Dark of night,
Be there no fright,
Can't you see,
You need only fear me?

The darkness the swept the lands and the moon sank low made even a golden coat hard to spot, but giggle not need light. The golden son had found himself once again here in the Threshold, hoping his might be ‘found’ by a Throat member. Slipping into their fold was not as easy as the World’s Edge, though the gold of course would never speak such out loud. The very reason he had been sent out to spy upon them, was the same reason he had yet to get in. They were an elusive bunch to say the least. Still the gold was never one to morn stalled duties, because they were so much more fun to laugh at. So as he turned to head in for the night, but while the body was weary the mind was ready, and it proved to be very excellent thing.

Her giggles were not like those of the damsel queen, but deeper, darker, and if he dared make the prejudice (which he always did), deadlier. As he slipped through the shadows he found their course a light colored short and slender mare. She reminded him of the paint who’s feather he still held. She slinked along the night in style matching her laughter. Even to the golden man who lived with a herd of snakes, this one should nearly be a role model for them all. Nares reach out, though little wind travelled through it helped he was walking behind. Cold. Thick. Pine. A grin rose on his lips, she already knew where she belonged.

The golden man kept going though, curious as to her mission. She stops then speaks. Harks swirl, and find the receiver of her twisted speech. A tall figure with a blanket back, slumped against a tree. Even in this near darkness the creature’s horns flash out in glass and crimson. Smile grows even wider when he see the catch. Perhaps a recruit will make his lady’s wait a little more tolerable. Stepping round the deviled mare the golden hides his sleek frame no longer. “But we are always ready to help strangers.” The twin horns dip to the twisted mare, eyes lingering, still unsure of just how twisted and dark her being was (for surely such creatures do not have enough of a soul to name it). “Perhaps if he was not a stranger, or the land in which he slept was not strange?” The golden man looks with all due generosity to the weary traveler. They were not of complete ease, but they looked like a saint’s next to the twisted mare. “Welcome to Helovia.” Golden eyes flashed even in the dark of night.

"Speech"
Tag;;
OOC;; Thran is going to be EVERYWHERE lol, also I could pass up rping with you dear xy <3 I remember this guy from WT
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Xyroca
Twitch. Twitch. Twitch. Went a single ear, flicking in my sleep as noises began to disturb my slumber and affect my dreams. Bubbly laughter from a distance that grew closer and closer, forming the image of a filly across my eyes that began to shift and more into a strange figure, and I began to stir. ’A gift…’ The voice was near, far too close for my sleeping comfort, even for a female tone. Before the stranger could speak once more, my eyes snapped open, the only sign of movement that came from me. As my eyes adjusted to the night and focused on the white figure, I was nearly tricked. Had my pet returned? But as the mare came into focus, my lips tugged down into a disappointed frown while my brows furrowed. This strange mare was most certainly not my pet, merely an unusual nuisance that obviously had little manners to let me sleep in peace. I vaguely listened to her as I straightened up my posture, tilting my crown far one way until I felt that delightful ’crack!’ and repeating the process on the other side.

Crown of blood? A single brow raised at her, before I realized that she must have been referring to the dagger sharp horns that adorned my skull, tinged in beautiful crimson. As I noted her body language, the tone of her voice, the unique appearance she graced, I could not help but find her to be quite strange. With a bemused snort, I rolled my eyes. ”And where else do you suppose I should sleep, mmm? Not that it matters to you, so rudely waking strangers in the night…The strange places do not bother me, unlike certain strange creatures.” Finished stretching completely, my eyes darted towards another figure that had stepped around her, my auds instantly flipping back as a stallion approached. My eyes narrow in distrust as he speaks, crown lifting to its full height subconsciousy, jutting my natural weapons in the air as I listened to him. Helovia…So, I officially managed to get out of that hell-hole, Aeon. Though it seemed mutants still possessed these lands as well. My lip lifts into a sneer, old habits die hard.

”What could possibly make either of you believe that I am in need of your help?” My voice hissed as my ivory tassle lashed against my flanks. I was in no mood to pick a fight with either of these two, regardless of whether they were smaller than me or not. The little mare was bizarre enough to give anyone the creeps, and there was no telling what kind of secrets she was hiding. And as for the stallion, I was positive that his devil horns were just as dangerous as my own crown. And that was without any source of magic. If one of them possessed a magical ability, then I would have an even lower chance. No, I did not want to fight them. But I certainly didn’t want to be pitied, or hunted…

That thought brought me back to when I first heard the mare in my sleep, her childish voice echoing in my mind as I repeated ‘a gift’. The odd look on her face, the tone of her voice and choice of words. It was like she was hunting, and I was the chosen prey. I knew the traits of a hunter, I was one. Oh what a poor decision on her behalf, why would such a tiny little thing decided to make me her conquest? Of what use was I to her, to them? ”What did you mean, strange mare…By ‘a gift’? What makes you think I am a gift?”

Tags; @[Beloved]
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

He wakes, slowly, the peace slipping from his face to be replaced by distrust and annoyance as he eyes her coldly and then cracks his neck sharply in the night. She mimics the bend of his head, though her bones do not pop, she giggles and nearly salivates down her ivory chin at the sight and sound of odd bend that tilts his face. She breathes deeply once, twice, nostrils curving and fluttering beneath the hot wind that is scented, the strange lust to touch that very crown to which she indicates as she speaks.

He snorts, rolling his eyes and looking away. She sneers, savage and dark, her retort silent but for the shaky and ragged breath that breaks the stillness of her watching, her catching of his impudent questions and replies. An ear flicks back, settling upon the fine silk strands of her ivory mane, the wind a low crooning whisper across her flanks as her eyes narrow, lips curl in retort.

But a noise, it draws them both away from one another, and he smells of snow and wandering. Golden with crisp, pale details, she rummages his figure with accusatory stares, her eyes sharp and cold as the ice from which they both have hailed on this ruddy evening. Grim, her expression is one of judgment, one of dislike of surprises, one that wonders why some arrive with words that flash and bend like the teeming masses of fish in the spawning season, leaping and striving to reach the peak of the stream.

Both ears have fallen, and like a serpent she bends and weaves her head low and neck shapely, silvery eye reflecting light in all the ways the darkness of its companion swallows it hungrily. Any logic in his words is lost in her momentary irritation of being intruded upon, of having stolen her precious aloneness with the bloody crowned one.

Still, the sound of a tail striking flesh and the wickedness with which the beast replies to the strange one who had followed her in steals her attentions, never long alighted, swift and unstill as gnats upon decaying flesh in the flitting of their hoard. He is being unkind, uncouth; it simply will not do, not for someone who loiters in the wood of the nameless, of the unwanted, the unclaimed. She is not branded, nor owned, but she belongs more so than crown of blood and the golden man is arrogant and foolish but worthy of more than what he receives for his jester’s bravado.

"You wander the wood of the wandering," she croons, face a devilish caricature of darkness and beauty, decay and everlasting grace, "head of nothing, you need more help than you think." She snorts and glances over at the talkative man who descended from the stone as well, her eyes no less harsh or full of judgment, no more inviting than they are to the dark one that she should be enticing, who she has forgotten such things of until…

Strange mare, gifts. Gifts.

Oh, oh yes.

He was not for her, he was never hers.
Sharply, with cryptic speed, she returns her eyes to the one adorned with such lovely gore, a giggle rising out from her lungs in a sweet and seraphic symphony of sound before it abruptly dies in the delicate notes of her words. "More help than you think, crown of blood," she snaps, "we were all gifts, once. You are no different."

Haughtily her delicate face lifts, eyes cast above to the dark imprints of leaves against the pale glow of the black sky.

"We can offer things to you," she croons to the night, "is it so wrong to be wanted?"

Beloved

Tag Beloved, please!

Can you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of crazy men.
It is the song of the unicorns,
See all who begin to morn.

Sharp eyes threw daggers at the golden son’s coat. The slouched creature seeing the gold man step around the twisted mare, now stands and lifts that broken glass crown high. As interesting as this defensive brute is though, the mare was catching more of his mind’s thoughts. She too throws daggers of disgruntlement at the gold. Honestly, was no one in Helovia ever glad to see him? Good thing he got used to those stares a long time ago. Still, the woman does not spit out at him, even though she looks as if she wants to do much worse. It is the dark newcomer who speaks out first in their fun little sleep over.

The damn creature is a cocky as a peacock, idiotic to be such in this place. (Never mind that the golden was himself) Right side of the gold’s lips lift and his own tassled tail twitches at his hocks in a steady beat. Breathe inhales to speak back to the bold blanket, but he is cut off from an unexpected source. A twisted woman’s voice rises in the night, dark and smooth. Restraining surprise at being defended by she who only seconds ago looks ready to kick him, the gold watchers her as she speaks. Oh but before he thinks she’s curving more to his style, the woman looks at him with the same cruelty. Now they’re back to normal, honestly, he thought she would break the Basin mold there. It was a scary thought.

The golden though was more secure with her hatred stare, so says nothing more. Only turns back to the blanketed smart mouth. What a tasty treat he’ll make for Deimos. The golden’s smile grows only larger at the thought. The two in front of him continue their little conversation, the earth eyes watching, but reframed. The twisted mare wraps her words in the dark depths of her mind, and it’s a curious show, but let’s not lose the point of this little meeting. At last the gold speaks up, “The Aurora Basin resides in the mountains of the north, well kept, and strengthening the strongest.” So maybe it wasn’t exactly true, but who was going to protest it here? Still, this all sounded too sweet in his mouth for him, though, so the gold lets his smirk drop slightly and levels out. “If you do not want help, fine, but do not ignore common sense.” Then the gold steps back, his lighter mood returning. Smirking once again he lets his voice slip out. “You may not be different, but don’t disappear into the crowd. Believe me, none in the Basin ever do.” Just ask anyone who had lived in Helovia for a while their opinion of the Basin, and you will see them shutter.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Panzram]
OOC;;
Notes;;

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Xyroca

My face fell flat as the mare called me ‘head of nothing’, incredibly displeased that she found me to be so ignorant. I was unsure by what she meant that I needed more help than I thought, however it was not something that bothered as much as her comment. Given that she didn’t seem very impressed with the golden stallion, it was difficult to judge whether anything would truly please her. A single ear flicked back at her strange giggle, unsure of what to think of it. The sound, while lovely and musical, was not…right. No, they were eerie, strangely dark for their whimsy, and the frequency of her laughter was enough to make one’s skin crawl. Hell, I think I preferred when she was snappy. At least that kind of behavior was the sort that I was used too.

My orbs narrow with suspicion as she looks to the broken patches of black and blue that made up the blanket of night, though I was actually interested in her words this time around. What sorts of things could they possibly offer to me? The only thing I sought now was my pet, and unless they knew more about me than I knew myself, they couldn’t possibly offer her. A deep, throaty chuckle escaped my throat as lips pulled back into a smirk. “My dear, where I come from, to be wanted is to be used. When someone wants to use another, they are either horny, or there are ulterior motives. You don’t seem horny, and I’m not into men…” I shot a glance at the golden one with this smart-ass comment, chuckling once again. “So, I am more curious as to what your motives are and what use I could be to you, and this ‘Aurora Basin.’”

My crown turns toward the devil-horned stud, a single brow raising as he spoke in a more…blunt, tone. “Oh yes, of course. How silly of me, I must have lost my mind.” I muttered with a roll of my eyes before settling my gaze on him once more. “Obviously, common sense would tell me to blindly follow two nameless strangers that woke me up in the middle of the night. Makes perfect sense, really it does.” Sarcasm was laced heavily on my words as I looked at him as though he was an idiot, and for all I knew he was one. But that was not the vibe that I got from him. No, I got something much more interesting as he spoke about none in the Basin disappear into the crowd. What a clever pretty boy, was I that readable? Was my desire to make a name for myself wherever I went really so obvious? The power-hunger so recognizable? This thought brought an honest smile to my lips, a slow chuckle rumbling out as I came to my first impressions about the two. The mare was bat-shit crazy, and that made her a special kind of dangerous. And this pretty boy, why… This pretty boy was a con, and quite a skilled one at that. “You read me like a book, don’t you? How enticing to meet such a talent. As interesting as that might be, I am afraid that I need to know a little bit more than some unknown offerings to persuade me to follow.”

I didn’t like the idea of being ‘claimed’ for a herd, it screamed at every fiber of my being to retaliate. Instead, I needed these two to earn my following, if they were to receive it at all. And the golden one had a point, I did not want to disappear into a crowd. At least, not unless it was on my own terms. However, who was to say that this Aurora Basin was so perfectly suited for me? Given that standing before me were two creatures who stood on polar opposite ends of the personality spectrum, I was unsure that there would be any welcoming for a stallion such as myself. I did not like taking orders, I did not like obeying others, and I certainly did not like feeling like I belonged to someone or something or somewhere to a point that I felt restrained. No, I was a hypocrite. I loved giving orders, I loved when I was obeyed, and I loved when I owned someone. Why would I want to give that up to trade places?

"Speech."

Image by semperfiesty @ DA

The golden one speaks boring truths, truths that can been seen, and touched, and tasted. The harder the realm of one’s residence the harder they became, and the mountains could be spied even from here, she can see them violet and indigo in the distance, white and dappled with starlight, strong and towering. And as all his words have been until now, they continue to bend and weave, their pitch switching and their tone a dance of verbal blade, and after a while she decides that it isn’t so bad, this one who talks so much, whom leans so hard on the supple flesh of his tongue.

The glass crowned beast answers her first, as is proper, as is her due. The maddened one lowers her eyes, glazed and emotionless, back to him as he speaks, her smile growing in its vastness that never touches her soul as he speaks more truths than the golden one had in more rapid succession. He wants motives, as she wanted motives when asked for her name before she was willing to give it, as she wanted motives when also being called a gift.

She sucks in a breath of cool air, tasting the decay of the leaves heady and luscious against the satin of her maw, lining her nostrils and mouth with its flavor.

She is horny, she always is; the scent of their blood so close beneath their thin veils of silk is too tempting in too many ways, the richness of the night intoxicating as the company of two men and their pheromone stench. He doesn’t need to know that.

"He has a nice ass, shame to waste him," she retorts, girly voice echoed with her eerie laughter, "and you? You are strong, however daft. It marks you now, or you gored an already dead thing." This time, the giggle that takes her is soft, a whisper, haunting and dead even as its first notes meet the air, her crown tilting hard to the right, a hideous pop sounding in the sudden wrongness of the bend. "Beloved would not blame you. Blood smells sweet."

As if the truth of her statement draws an irritable urge to the surface, her pale nostrils expand, the contorted way she holds her crown reinstating its proper positioning as she leans forward ever so slightly to drink in the smell of the drying smut upon his brow. Metallic, luscious, she can taste it on the back of her throat, a low purring noise guttural and wrong slipping from her lips as she descends into silence for the continuation of the man’s words.

He’s now talking to the golden one, the one with the delectable hind end and the annoying chitter chatter that is useful if only to distract the man from the deranged nature of the pale woman. She hisses at the roll of the dark stag’s eyes, disliking this secondary display of disrespect, holding retaliation at bay for the simple fact that he had not been so uncouth to she.

Still, he accuses her of being rude, and she spits and sputters audibly at the ground between their hooves in restrained aggression, tiny hooves dancing gracefully beneath her lithe frame. Blindly? Blindly?! She’d show him fucking blindly when she poked out those arrogant little eyes from his head and dried them as baubles to hang from her mane. Her neck curls up, her horn pointing with shivering resilience in the darkness at the ground, silver eye flashing while the dark swallowed the world in its burning fury. "We told you once," she whispers, dark and broiling in tone and temper, ears flat upon her head.

But the words continue, her anger losing edge as it seems that the golden one has struck a chord of harmony with the arrogant idiot who doesn’t listen and doesn’t know where he is and that he has a giant sign blinking above his head that reads “bother me.” Her rage escapes in a snort, ivory hoof scraping impatiently at the earth before her as her emotions ride the maelstrom they are so known to course upon.

"Unicorns, too many for counting, one of bronze tall as our bodies combined, his fledgling brother learning to stand," she croons, obliging the foolish one with his pride vast and without bounds, "a Lord of darkness incarnate, ruling among snow and stone, beneath a prismatic sky; children, lovers, black knights and wicked damsels, but mostly a throne, a throne of ice that watches all of this land from its heights."

She sighs, the soft utterance fading into peels of laughter that usher gently upon each other, her expression vapid and empty as the haunting melody that strikes from her pale lips. "It is good to be wanted by Beloved, truly."

Beloved

Tag Beloved, please!

Can you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of crazy men.
It is the song of the unicorns,
See all who begin to morn.

This was going nowhere fast. Tassled tail lashes out lower and swifter. This one was turning out to be more of a pain in the ass than he was worth. Fine if he didn’t want to be needed, then that smart sass could just go tripping through this world as an Outcast, then he’d really miss whatever it was he sought. Outcasts can make a few things happen but no one shutters at their name. Outcasts can never be as big as herd. Never hold such weight, such prestige, such demanded respect. You will never get anywhere without those, especially in his business. To be making enemies of those who offer you the best herd for unicorns such as yourself is just idiotic. So as he makes jokes and sneers the gold only exhales low. Deimos better get this pup’s butt and tear it to pieces when they get up there.

Oh, butt he gold is not the only one here. Amid his frustrations the mare speaks again. Her twisted vocal rising in the night. Harks flirt over to her, and its only when he catches her looking at him he connects her words. The compliment saved her a snap, he did have a nice ass after all, but the twisted girl was making this impossible. She continues to praise him and pet him in her weird way, and the gold rationalized repaired that damage. No wonder the blanket sass didn’t trust them, I mean really, look at the two Basiners that made up this committee. He would not go home with himself and the twisted mare, and he knew all of the Basin.

The empathy was gone in a second as the glass blade again turns himself into nothing but a child. A stupid child who could not see his nose before him. His accusing glares did not make it worse. A foreleg lifts, ready to slam in threat. He had had enough.

Crash Course. His lady. Peace. Cloven hoof lands softly and quietly back to the earth and now it’s the pale mare’s turn to save their little welcome wagon. Well sort of, she turns her horn on him as well. Gritting his teeth he watches her as she rolls through tumbling descriptions, ending in her twisted laugh. Oddly enough he was getting more used to it. At last he turns back to the damn idiot. “You’ll have to excuse our….quick tempers.” The gold dips his head to the twisted woman, then back. “You see,” he chuckles low, “…it’s not that you insult us really. It is because we hail from the Basin.” His face dropped more serious, with a slight hint of the remaining threat. “No one in Helovia questions at the name of the Basin.” It would take idiots the size of this one here to laugh so freely at it. Even the gold, who wished one day to see the very land tumble down under his welding, knew better.

The golden son was not done. He does retire back to a more pleasant composure, but the smooth silk of before was not quiet there anymore. “But, it does appear we have forgot our manners.” He smiles at the pale twisted woman, “He is right I’m afraid, the rest of us have forgotten introductions.” Perhaps a different track will get this conversation going better. The golden was mastering himself, toning down the earlier aggression and letting the irritation wash off of him. His investment in this shutting off completely. “As the dear lady says she is Beloved, and I am Thranduil, at your service.” The gold had indeed caught that mare’s twisted speech and understood it…as much as one can. The gold leaves it at that. One last chance glass blade. The golden son may wait and carefully tinker with minds, but you’ve already proven to him, you’re not worth the time. Clock’s ticking.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Panzram] @[Beloved]
OOC;; Oh, he got angrier here than I intended lol But just for reference, he doesn't show it much, but in maybe picking up his hoof and in his eyes. -shrug-
Notes;;

Xyroca

Oh, was I pushing a button or two? Good. It is only when certain buttons are pushed that I can thoroughly understand the thought process others have, even when they are so much different than I. I ignored the petty little fit that the ivory mare seemed so prone towards, not so much as a flinch given towards her pinned ears and hissing. It was laughable, how she claimed that I was the daft one, but I was in no mood to rebut as I waited for something, anything, to convince me. It seemed that we were all losing our patience a little bit, and I began to wonder if it would even be worth it to follow these two to their home. The games were getting old quickly, for all of us. Who was to say that it wouldn’t be the same in their precious lands?

As the mare began to actually answer my questions instead of dancing around the question, one aud flicked lazily towards her with mild interest. More unicorns, who gave a shit? Some riddle of a bronze thing? A statue of sorts? Whatever. A dark Lord, my competition. Snow and stone? Great, fucking cold territory. A far cry from the dark caves that I used to call home, always cool in summer and trapping it’s heat in the winter. The only thing she listed that could have possibly interested me were the ‘wicked damsels’, oh yes, that was a perk. I was unsure about the throne, it sounded more like another reference to the land itself, and I wasn’t interested in freezing my ass off while some other dark lord sat upon that precious throne. One thought crossed my mind, however. If this pair were so diligent in finding members for their herd, full of such ‘wicked damsels’, it was quite possible that I could find Morphine there…

Mulling that thought around for a minute, I wasn’t sure if she would be so willing to follow such a herd, full of the mutants that we once battled fiercely. It was then that I heard the golden boy speak up, broken from my train of thought as I raised a brow at the mention that no one questions the name of the Basin. And why wouldn’t they? Especially a newcomer to the lands. No, for all I knew there could have been much more powerful herds about. But, I kept my mouth shut. I could always find those other herds later. No one said I had to remain loyal to the Basin. This thought brought a smirk to my lips, perfectly timed when the golden boy admitted to have forgotten introductions, preventing any chance of suspicion to my thoughts. Beloved and Thranduil…What a duo. If these two were the samples, what other delicacies haunted their grounds? “Panzram.” I spoke firmly, introducing myself at last before giving a final sigh as though they had beaten me down. Another smile spreads across my lips before coming to my decision. “Very well, you have twisted my hoof. I will follow you to the Aurora Basin.” ’But remain only loyal to myself.’ After all, the only being that mattered to me, was me, myself and I. At the first sign that their precious little ice-land was unfit for me, I would leave. And if they refused to allow me to leave, then may they prepare themselves for the rages of hell that I would unleash upon them.

"Speech."

OOC: This will be my last post for the thread, if you two would like a final post before going the Basin we can do that. =) Sorry for the wait and cruddy post!

Image by semperfiesty @ DA

Crown of Blood does not waver in the face of her aggression, soothing to the chaotic demons that resided within her, a balm to her enflamed ego.

As swiftly as the tantrum takes her, it fades, his interest in her words drawing her into a more poised stance, her grace leaned upon rather than her ferocity as if she had never shown that within her tiny bodice resided more than one might assume from taking in her slight build. She does not notice that the transformation is odd, that to replace the grimace of murder with a sugary grin is wrong; she does not care.

He will love her.

They all do.

The golden one with the delectable rump speaks up, and she rolls her mismatched gaze over towards him, missing the grimace of distaste that crosses the dark stag’s features at the mention of snow and cold. She does not mind discomfort, the chill, for she is white and the mountain hides her in the most obvious of places. She can watch while others think they are alone, she can know what others thought went unseen, and even to a mad woman, such a thought is titillating, enough to lend her crazed mind into a stupor much like drunkenness when she thought of the power she might accrue in secrecy, in shadow.

No one questions the snow?

The odd statement draws her interest, the damsel tilting her face at a grotesque and curious angle to drink in what else falls from the mouth of the flamboyant Spaniard. Why do they not question it? Is it the Lord of Death that watches them with his cold blue eyes or the living statues that adorned their borders? Is it her, is it Beloved, is it the shadow in her heart that frightens them away?

Are they all wielders of wickedness?

Suddenly her eyes broaden, a sharp gasp taken in through pink lips, her tongue lazily tasting the fringes of her mouth.

What death there would be, if it were true. She had seen so many in her short time there already, so many with blades drawn and bodies toned by the steep pathways of the land they called their own. The imagery of the war that is sure to come from such an amassment of forces makes her lips curl upwards in the most twisted of smiles, a ream of twitchy giggles blubbering from her in the delight of the image roused by the promises of the Golden Boy.

Names slip by while she stands still and enraptured by the massacre that plays in her mind, the trees red and dripping and the fields ablaze and littered with corpses, punctured and torn. She can smell the blood, rusty and brilliant, she can almost taste the succulence of that aroma blending with the acrid rise of ash and smoke. She has seen it before. She will see it again.

Crown of Blood pulls her eyes to him with his sigh, though she is still held by her laughter and a visible struggle to silence the sound crosses her face, an odd combination of loathing blended with manic glee; does he say he will come with her, and the golden one?

Her battle is lost. The giggling wins, another row long and joyous songlike as it dangles from her cruel mouth and her head shakes side to side in insane mirth; after a time, she manages words in between the sounds, her pale tail swaying in pleased motions behind her as she arches her neck and bats her long, silvery lashes.

"All good things are born from pain," sweetly croons the demoness, her body gracefully stepping towards the path that leads north, a long glance given the other who lives in the snow to see if he will follow, "come, come. It calls us home."

Beloved

Tag Beloved, please!

Till Death I Hope Us Part

For all the irritation this proud stallion caused they at last it seemed, had won the argument. A smile flashes on the golden’s lips that proved truer than the false ones put forth during his late introduction. The mare celebrates in her own way, letting forth a rolling string of giggles which haunted the night. Earth eyes consider her carefully. She really was a piece of work. Perhaps one day he should delve more into her mind and piece it apart. Though he had always been warned, not to get too deep into crazies, they have a tendency to drag you down with them. Shaking his twin horned head the gold nods as she calls to the blanketed man to come with her north. For all the soothing feelings of success, the thought of spending the hours back to the Basin with this son of a bitch could not be reasoned. Even the desire to see his success put forth in front of his lady was not enough. So with a pursed glare the golden looks on the other two. “Wonderful, but I’m afraid you’ll have to excuse me, business keeps me south. Beloved I’m sure will see you safely to the Basin.”It wasn’t a total lie, he was still trying to get into the Throat. With a nod to the two of them the golden man spins about in a flurry of releasing energy and races away. The could still could not help but hope that Deimos would be the one to greet those two, and perhaps when the gold did return to the north he would find pieces of glass horn broken upon the ice and stone. A deep laughter raises in the night as the golden slips back into the dark.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Panzram] @[Beloved]
OOC;; Better late than never? lol Doing this more for my OCD tendencies really. XD
Notes;;