Shattered Glass in Flower Beds

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria
set all your fears aside

Pale knees fall, embraced by warm sands that crumble beneath the weight of the body that sags upon it's surface. Face drops to be concealed, an unadorned face pressing to soft granules as innocent wings spread in all their glorious length to splay upon the earth like a pinned and fallen angel. Prone, giving himself up to the entity overlooking him, to the God that he served. Breaths warm a birdlike chest, a scarred canvas, as the young Diviner let himself collapse in elegant downfall before the flames he tended. The world was changing, rumors catching curved ears and dragging lips downward in fretful thought. Alliances were forging themselves beneath careful, weighted words. In the midst of it all there was called a time of peace, an era of hope and uplifted spirits. But in the sensitive youth with too much seen and done, in the archives of knowledge built in the labyrinth of his tender mind, there was an unease. Perhaps it was his intimacy with the celestials he adored, or merely the past he recounted as never lingering in peaceful times for long, but Cera knew it was time for guidance to come from those who were far wiser and more worldly than he. His home would not fall because of his desire for naive ignorance. He would rather shoulder the knowledge of impending evil, for it always lingered on the horizon, than let his family suffer because he wanted to believe it didn't for once.

A shuddering breath escaped the young one, and face lifted to journey to the skies, to the fierce impassioned blaze of the sol above. "My Lord, I call for you. Guide me, tell me how I may help our people. Is the path we forge true? What lies ahead?" There is no awkwardness, no shame, in the action of speaking aloud to empty flames. Others may call him foolish, look askance in shared embarrassment, but Cera was like iron in his belief. For he knew that though the Gods may not be preset, they were omniscient, and his Lord would always be listening. The Diviner stood, wings spread and guileless, earthen eyes gazing upon the sun before shuttering beneath the intensity, sparks dancing white hot in the self imposed darkness. Waiting. Praying. Hoping that his fears were unfounded, and if not, that he had the strength to protect his people from whatever dangers lay ahead, cloaked in the uncertainty of time's embrace.

@[Random Event] Seasonal Convening~

image credits
table by whit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
A strange wind blows, making the fire of the diviner grow bolder, brighter and more dangerous. The god does not make an appearance today, but he still has an important message. Suddenly, the flames die down to the embers, smoke billowing from the magic.

The smoke dances, forming pictures that are up to the diviner to interpret. The first is simple: the sky island floats above Helovia. The second message is, perhaps, not so clear. A pegasus falls from the sky onto the island, crashing into nothingness as the smoke wisps away.

Clearly enough, there will be something important happening on the sky island, and the sun god has sent his warning.