the Rift

Lovely Weather Eh? [Graveyard vs Archibald]

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Damn straps. Reaching back to his shoulder the gold adjusts the blue straps of his overalls. The least this costume could do in covering half of him was keep him dry, but even of that it seemed in capable in the pouring rain it became soaked and heavy. They cover his back half, and stay up with an elastic band round his barrel. He adjusts the red hat pierced on his horns, with a large letter M on it, which protects his eyes from the hard rain and lips wiggle the mustache the wind keeps trying to blow away. Having thought himself clever the gold had smashed red berries against his gold coat, dyeing it red. Now as he stood in the pouring rain, the coat dyed began to itch. Unfortunately the gold had covered quiet a lot of himself in the berries. All of his shoulders and front legs were bright red, down to his front hooves which his had pasted white. If he had known he would have been proud to look so Mario like, but now he could only think of the itching, and finding something quickly to scratch against before his opponent spotted him.

Where he found himself was a good place for such things. Several large stone structures like caves rose up around him in the canyon like setting. Most were on raised ledges, but there were stairs in various places. The darkness and rain shielded much of the village from his view, and the pouring rain made it ever so tempting to go inside. The golden was unsure of the buildings, and certainly did not want to be caught by surprise, or worse trapped. However, the rough edges made terrific scratching posts. In rubbing himself vigorous against one of the buildings (though the dye remained on his coat) the gold was nearly cut by shaking into a metal blade which flashed in the night. Curiosity peaked at this floating object and he wonders what the blade would look like when he sliced open his opponent. Shockingly, the blade did as he wished and sliced to the right. A wild, twisted grin rises on that mustached mouth and the gold nearly prances with joy even in the dismal conditions.

Moving from the building to rise up to some stairs the gold continues to try out his blade. Oh yes he liked this very much. Gah! His shoulder shivered with an itch and horned, and hatted head twisted round to nip at it. Coming up the stairs though he arrives in seemingly a small square, with a fountain and beyond it a windmill turning rather wildly in the wind and rain. It seemed seemed like a monster in this storm, and the gold is greatly suspicious of it. Watching the spinning thing curiously he misses the few gathering cuccos. They cluster beside a small wooden box against a building on either side of the windmill, looking longingly at the doors facing the square but eyeing this overall covered, red painted unicorn standing in the rain with suspicion. A gust of wind dies away and the rains comes pelting back down on the golden like an insult. With a long sigh and shoulder and legs continuing to shiver with itchy nerves, the gold resigns to this more than annoying condition.

He was here for a purpose though, and when he raises his head from scratching at his chest he sees it. Another horse moves forward into the square and looking to his levitating sword the gold gives a wild grin. The gold was glad to see the other in such a colorful get up, had he not, the black horse would have certainly been like a ghost in this night. He was also glad to try out his new toy, and so the sword tucks close into him. What he did not see was the other had a weapon of his own. Instead he charges straight at the creature. The darkness seems to hide the realization of his massive size, but the gold was too blinded anyway by the driving rain of his run. All those earth eyes and mind could think about was trying a cool trick with his toy. Even the drag his wet overalls put on his charge is brushed off with his excitement. Only a few yards out the gold veers to the right, and his sword leaves his side to the left. They arch out, then in. The golden horns level and its clear now he intends to pinch the creature with sharp blades on each side, one being his horns and the other his sword. Besides wouldn’t it feel good to rub his itching shoulder against that creature? Would not the warm blood be a better dye for his coat?

"Speech"
OOC::I know nothing about Zelda, but hopefully my information seems alright, cucco will attack him in next post.
Tag:: @[Archibald]
Word::
Attack:: 1/2
Defense:: 0/1
Setting:: Described by Graveyard
Injury:: None
Costume:: Thranduil is Mario! He has blue overalls with gold connectors, and a red hat pierced on his horns with the letter M on it. He also has a mustache, and has painted his upper half red, and his lower front legs white. The red though in the rain has made him itchy, and the overalls are making running hard.
Summary:: Thranduil seeing Archibald arrive at the small square charges at him. A few yard away he veers out to the right, and his sword to the left, and when he just passes him they turn inward, and Thranduil levels his horns, hoping to grab and pinch Archi between his horns and sword.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald forfeits because I need to go on absent. @[Blu]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me