the Rift

[JUDGED] Pure blood [Kaj]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik was a muscular fellow, but compared to the beastly opponent who walked into the arena, he looked like a skinny bitch. The Engineer raised a brow, wondering how this man's wings even worked to lift him off of the ground, but he supposed he would find out soon enough. He was all light brown and chocolaty, like a messy coffee hug, but Ulrik didn't recognize him at first. Kirchoff had to sigh in his head and offer a bitingly helpful comment for the Engineer to realize his opponent's title.

"I think that's a World's Edge lead, idiot." Kirchoff snarked.

"How would you even know that?"

"I use my eyeballs and my hears to watch and hear things - like any other being."

Ulrik scowled and then turned his gaze back to his unassuming, opponent. The World's Edge was his former home before that dragon bitch had taken it from them. Was he one of her sick disciplines? A hypocrite of monumental proportions to preach peace after war had already taken everything from the 'enemy'? The Engineer thought so, or at least he assumed so, and his bronze eyes glittered with a dangerous light as he stared down the stallion.

"World's Edge? He asked, just to be sure. Not like it mattered much. He would bring the pain on this creature for simply of being of ignoble blood, for thinking that he was worthy of this fight. Pride for his heritage and his pure bloodline surged through him, fueling the agitation that had been building as he pretended to smile and be nice for grueling, exhausting days. Being from the World's Edge would just make the taste of blood all that much sweeter.

”Regardless, let the fight begin.” Ulrik said as he lunged forward, using his powerful haunches to decrease the distance between himself and the honey stallion. He would have to keep this battle tight in order to keep the feathered one from using his wings to his advantage while keeping his own weapon in damaging range. The two horns that spiral from his self-crowned brow sliced in the air as he shook his head, thick, black mane flying around his neck.

His breath puffed from black nostrils in rhythmic, white clouds as the temperature dropped, sun tumbling from the sky like a dying firefly. Ulrik tried to decrease the distance between then, lowering his thickly corded neck and snapping his jaws. The Engineer aimed to snag at one of his opponent’s lower limbs or joints, preferably a front knee to cripple any future movements.

In the same movement, he aimed to guard his back with a well-articulated buck, hind legs jerking forward up into the air to deter an attack. ”How about helping?” he grunted in his head.

”How about I watch?”

[464 words] [1/3 posts]
Summary : lungs forward to bite at his knee and bucks to try to deter attacks on his own back Do you want to make this a teaching spar? I can explain why I left alot of the direction open to you in this first post...

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Pure blood [Kaj] - by Ulrik - 10-01-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Kaj - 10-01-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Ulrik - 10-02-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Kaj - 10-05-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Ulrik - 10-06-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Kaj - 10-10-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Ulrik - 10-21-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Kaj - 11-02-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Ulrik - 11-04-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Pure blood [Kaj] - by Official - 11-20-2014, 12:15 AM