the Rift

[OPEN] Does this look endless to you? [Aurelia]

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

There was something calming about the vast and seemingly immeasurable expanse of water that stretched out before the rust-and-chalk stallion. Perched on the edge of a sheer cliff, Dalibor gazed down, judging the drop to be quite a way down. Would someone plummeting from this precipice reach terminal velocity before smashing into the rocks below?

Would it hurt?

Would someone like him feel fear, falling?

Flying was as much measured falling as it was anything else.... A deep breath brought his thoughts back from the dark and deathly, and Dalibor cast his gaze back out to the water, listening to the waves crashing against the rocks beneath, listening to the calls of the wheeling birds, taking in the sounds. It was peaceful here, and he surmised it would be even more peaceful if he chose to walk one of the beaches nearby.

Sand around his hooves was not something Dalibor had ever enjoyed. It was a constantly shifting surface, something too difficult to get any real purchase in. Strategically, it was a fabulous place to push your enemy; a horrid place to find yourself caught.

A single blink ended that train of thought. This place, it was called the Endless Blue...but these waters - they weren't really endless, were they? That would be damned impressive, if so. But if they were endless...how could anyone measure that?

So really, this place was just one giant fucking hyperbole. The waters were endless only so long as no one could reach the end.

And everything had to have an end, even if you couldn't see it.

What if I took to the air and just...flew? he thought, wondering how far he would make it. Could he be the one to find the end of this supposedly endless blue?

That'd fuck with their little world in this place, wouldn't it. After all, from what he could tell, everyone here wasn't a native; the adults at least. Everyone had come from elsewhere. How, then, did they all get funneled into the Threshold? Dalibor remembered the compulsion of boundaries in the very air itself, the feeling of literally stepping over a threshold of some kind when he entered Helovia.

Magic. This place was certainly filled with it. Probably what made the Endless Blue so endless. Could anyone even reach the end? Maybe there was a barrier somewhere out there, an invisible net that caught any who tried to fly any further.

With a snort, Dalibor turned away from the water and began to pick his way down the cliff. Thoughts like these were useless. They accomplished nothing, these wonderings and guessings and what iffings.

Action mattered, not thoughts that would never see their musings put to any machinations of the body.

@[Aurelia]

-----------------------------------------------------
OOC: I don't even know lol. Dal is oddly thoughtful right now in my head.

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

I glow today.

Not physically, but mentally. This beach takes my worries and makes them wait by the door. I am free while I am here. The golden sand tickles my hocks as my hooves sink with each step. The blue water glitters under the bright sun. The same sun that warms my back as I trot with grace on this beach. I am totally dry, as I haven't taken a dip in the cool water yet. I do plan to do so, though.

My strides slow down gracefully to a halt. What now? There isn't much to do but go swimming... or roll! As the idea pops into my mind, my body is already sinking to the ground. I flail around for a moment once I lay on the ground. The sand easily clings to my sides and sticks. After a few seconds of flapping my wings around in the sand and being all around childish, I lay there still.

I let the warmth from the sand and then the warmth from the sun spread into me. I am warm right now, but not hot.I am not sweating, and I am not freezing. Everything is perfect. Just as quickly as I sank to the ground and rolled, I stand. With a quick glance around, I notice a horse.

His legs and head are a reddish color and the rest of his body is a pale color. His wings are a myriad of ivory, chestnut, and black. He is beautiful, but I do not know his personality. He turns away from the water and begins coming down. "Where ya goin'?" I call out to him. We are not extremely far from each other, but by no means close. I giggle quietly to myself. I begin to walk towards him and the cliff. Is he going to join me or leave me all alone here?

ooc:; really bad post, sorry! it'll get better once they start socializing! :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

Dalibor looked up from his downward-facing gaze when he heard a feminine voice call out to him. Since when had there been someone else here?

"Where ya goin'?"

The question was asked with a giggle, and he paused, looking at the sand-encrusted pegasus who had posed it to him. She was light colored with golden markings all over her frame like someone had taken pieces of gold foil and pressed them to her pelt, and an interesting symbol on her face. Like precious, but malleable metal, Dalibor thought, wondering if it mirrored the mare herself. She approached and he decided to continue his walk, despite it taking him in her direction.

"Nowhere," he answered poignantly, honestly. It was truth. He had nowhere to go. No real purpose in life. "Where are you going?" he returned, wondering if her answer would be any better.

----------------------------------------------
OOC: Short, but Dalibor's not one for many words.

"blah blah blah."

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

baylee

Aurelia

"aurelia talk"

He doesn't stop and flee when he sees me. He doesn't run from my ugliness. He doesn't care. When I question him, he answers. The logic here is plain and simple. There is no confusing innuendo, or complicated puzzles. I quickly realize that this will be a normal conversation. "Nowhere," A stallion with secrets or a stallion that isn't talkative? Neither of those options are awesomely good, but that is all I have. Instead of complaining, I answer. "Are scared to tell me what you are really doing...?" My voice is soft, yet thick with beauty. "Where are you going?" I offer him a quick and subtle smile. If he doesn't pay attention or look, he will miss my smile. My sweet smile that makes me look like a porcelain angel. "Crazy, most likely." I chuckle softly. I am a joker, a mare here to make others laugh. I do try to make him laugh, but he doesn't seem to be that type. I do not mind, though.

He is too attractive to mind.

His eyes are bright. His pelt is that of a red roan's. He has scars, but they make him that much more handsome. I do not fear him. Even if I should fear him, I do not. I don't, I don't, I don't. His mane and tail are black, but eventually fade to white. I saw almost the same pattern on Rostislav, but it looks better on this stallion. This stallion is a natural jewel. He is unrefined and wild looking. I can't help but look over his body several times. He is as attractive as the caveman Gaucho, perhaps even more... I always thought Gaucho was like... so hot that he was unapproachable, but then I grew up and realized that he is just a horse. Unfortunately, I want to be a child again. I want to be able to think of hot stallions as superhero famous horses. I don't want to be in this brutal world alone anymore.

"I'm Aurelia, a World's Edge Philosopher." I nod softly at him, to reassure him of my honesty. I do not ask him for his name. He doesn't have to tell me who he is. I do want to know, but some horses do not like when I ask them the 'intimate details of their life' like their name. No matter how open I am with my name, that doesn't matter. Other horses won't even tell how old they are before they know me better.

It's weird, but it's Helovia.

Like magic. Why is there magic here, but nowhere else? Gaucho was the first horse to introduce me to magic. Which freaked me out. I probably freaked him out by freaking out. It was a freaking symphony of freaking out. If you get me. I call the magic here voodoo, because in my old home, if someone had magic they were titled as Voodoo Witches and outcasted forever. They are forced to live in caves and other hidden places. The bulk of the population dares not go to the caves, where the venomous voodoo people are, but those daring enough to venture there are rewarded for their journey with the presentation of interesting magic.. (at least that is what I was told?)

redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

"Are you scared to tell me what you're really doing?

The question was so strange and unexpected that Dalibor paused, giving this gold-leaf mare a long, scrutinizing stare. What was she getting at? Why did she care? "What I was doing before you got here was contemplating the accuracy of this place's name. Is the water really endless? How could anyone know? It could be that all who've flown out over the expanse have just been shit at flying, out of shape, and dropped dead somewhere out there." He shrugged, casting a glance back at the cliff he'd come from. "Or maybe there's some giant magic wall out there over the water that no one can pass through, keeping us trapped here. I'd test the theory, but I don't feel like accidentally dying today," he said sardonically, then asked where she was going.

Her response was amusing enough, and he snorted in a sort of pathetic attempt at some kind of laugh. It'd been too long since Dalibor laughed; he barely remembered how. She offered her name, Aurelia, of the World's Edge - and a philosopher. Fucking fabulous, a thinker and a talker. What have I gotten into? he grumbled in his mind out of habit, but found that the usual ire that churned up when he encountered another didn't quite make it this time.

Strange.

"Dalibor, Dragon's Throat Spear," he returned, figuring it wouldn't hurt to share his name and title. After all, he was no one of importance. If he went missing, who would care? If someone from the Edge had a grudge with the Dragon's Throat, why would they care to take it out on him, a no-fame inhabitant? He'd like to see this dainty little gold-leaf try.

That's what he was going to call her. Gold-Leaf.

"What are you doing out here?" he queried. Might as well be fair, question for question, answer for answer.

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

baylee

Aurelia

"aurelia talk"

Once I stop talking, the silence doesn't last long. A moment of him staring at me ends with an explanation as to what he has been up to. It is long, but not boring. The simple word thinking would have sufficed, but I do not complain. I rather like his voice, so what is the harm of hearing more of it? I'll tell you.. There is no harm. "What I was doing before you got here was contemplating the accuracy of this place's name. Is the water really endless? How could anyone know?" He wonders about the truth of this land's title, but why? I have never wondered about this land the way he has. To me, it's been the Endless Blue.. no questions asked. To him it's the Is It Really Endless Blue?Perhaps this stallion is more intellectual than I am. Already, he has proven to at least have a brain.

A brain... an object I fear some Helovians may lack.

"I'd test the theory, but I don't feel like accidentally dying today," he concludes. As he does conclude, I am at the edge of my seat, wondering what words will slip from his inky maw next. Will he analyze the World's Edge? Of course, the World's Edge isn't actually the edge of the world, but merely a cliff with the ocean slamming into the bottom of it. As he wraps up his explanation, he snorts at me. I've never been snorted at here. Does it mean the same thing it did where I was born? At my birthplace, a snort was a threat. A snort meant an attack was about to happen, so I instinctively tighten all my muscles and prepare to be attacked by this slab of muscle. Where I was born, horses could be thought of as bulls. A snort and the digging of one front hoof was a challenge. Usually there would be some sort of snide remark or a threat, but none came right now.

Maybe it means something else?

My muscles aren't big enough to be seen tensing up, so if he is just kidding around, he shouldn't be able to see my guard being dragged far and high. Suddenly, he continues as if nothing has happened. Admittedly, it surprises me, but my expression doesn't change. "Dalibor, Dragon's Throat Spear," A slight smile traces my lips. A fighter, ey? Perhaps he could teach me a few things. He is from Dragon's Throat, and I'm on good terms with them, I believe. I doubt problems would be caused by a handsome stallion teaching me how to fight. "Oh, a combatant? Maybe you could teach me how to fight someday." I pause for a moment, but I feel the need to say one more thing. "That is.. if you are up for fighting a girl." I giggle quietly, letting him know I am just having fun. I am not sexist whatsoever. Who knows, he may be, though.

Dalibor. Such a unique name. I've never heard anything like it, and it's oddly interesting. How does one even come up with such a name as Dalibor? I would never have thought of that name, but I wouldn't have thought about the Endless Blue not being endless. Now, I wonder if he named himself, or if someone named him. I dare not ask, afraid I'll upset him if ask him of his past. Some horses, Like Mauja, do not enjoy sharing their past. I am one of those few horses. "What are you doing out here?" With an honest gaze, my lips split apart and I answer his question, not worrying about the fact that who I was with must not be very liked at all. "It's calm here, and I can get away from other horses." With a soft sigh, I continue. "I was alone until I was joined by the stallion, Mauja. I left him, though and walked a bit-- ending here." I offer a subtle smile. My teeth remain hidden behind pale lips, though. For I do not like smiling with my teeth... It makes me look like I'm growling.

"Dalibor?" My feminine voice cuts through the silence like a knife through warm butter. "That was quite an observation you made about this land and it's title. I do not know if you want my opinion on the subject, but I believe that the first horses here were not winged. Flying is much faster than swimming, so perhaps it was assumed endless," I let my gaze try to find his, "I do not think pegasus have tried to fly out as far as they can and try to reach the end." Maybe it is endless, and Dalibor and I are overthinking it.

I don't usually overthink things. Actually, I usually underthink things, but I guess there can be firsts for everyone.

redgod
DALIBOR
I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Gold-Leaf was right - Dalibor didn't notice her tension, but he felt it. Fascinating how the air around a person shifted and changed depending on their mood. For a few brief seconds, a feeling of tightness permeated the immediate area around him and he gazed flatly, bored, at this mare. What was her sudden problem? Whatever it was, she'd best deal with it; he was not in the mood right now.

The stallion introduced himself, finding little reason not to. If she wanted to kill him she was welcome to try, but he doubted that would be the case. And he was right, because the only thing she asked was that he might teach her to fight - if he wasn't opposed to beating down on women, that was. "I am an equal-opportunity violence provisioner," he replied smartly, with a smirk.

Gold-Leaf claimed she was here to get away from other horses. "Why'd you talk to me, then? Why not just let me go, remain alone?" he inquired pointedly. Not that he much cared they were talking, but it seemed counterintuitive for someone trying to avoid others to seek out a conversation. With the stallion Mauja? Dalibor toyed briefly with asking about this Mauaj, but realized he didn't give a fuck who the male was or why they'd been interacting. Or why she left him.

"Hm?" he grunted quietly, coming out of his thoughts when she called his name. Dalibor really wasn't all that prickly, in good moments. He was just rough, a spearhead left unpolished, sharp, deadly, not pretty and often without direction - so he hurt those he didn't intend to, and kept everyone at a distance. Gold-Leaf complimented his observation of the Endless Blue and said that the others who lived here prior likely weren't winged. Interesting. Maybe she wasn't as vapid as her pretty, shiny, outward appearance suggested.

"I see." Dalibor's gaze broke from hers back out to the wide, vast blue expanse. "I don't actually have much of a reason not to do something absolutely stupid and almost die today. I just don't feel like putting out the effort required to prove the wingless wrong, if they were the ones who named it. If I found another land I'd have to explore it...and that would be just way too much damn work."

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

baylee

Aurelia

"aurelia talk"

"I am an equal-opportunity violence provisioner," Dalibor smirks at me, and I can't help but give him a teethy grin. "Oh, are you know? I guess you'll just have to prove it to me sometime." I say this so I will have a reason to meet up with him again. Dalibor is too attractive to never see again. I've always thought roans were pretty and handsome. Dalibor is Exhibit A. I do need to learn how to the fight for the future if I ever want to become a lead. Dalibor seems to have been in plenty of fight with all those scars he has. I wonder if he has fought a lot here, or if the scars out from out-of-Helovia experiences.

As I tell him that I came to be alone, he asks the question I was hoping he wouldn't. He asks me why I started talking to him if I came to be alone. My answer is a good answer, but I do not know if I have the guts to say it out loud. I've never been this forward. Will he think I am weird? "Because you're sexy." I say it to him plainly and honestly. I do not care if he thinks I am crazy. Let him think what he wants of me. I speak the truth and nothing, but the truth. I wonder how he will reply.

He is already replying to me saying his name by adding a strange humming noise. Do all horses make these noise? I don't usually say hmmmm. I think about Dalibor's weird ways as I tell him my 'Endless Blue' theory. I start by giving him a compliment then telling him what I think. He replies quickly. He must be quite intelligent, because it takes me a while to think about these things. I can't help, but notice he seems lazy. "I'd also rather stay alive. I've had quite my fill of stupid shit for today." I'm serious. I just almost lit Mauja on fire with my magic. That's a lot of stupid. Honestly, I think I lack more intelligence then everyone else in Helovia. Where I am from, I'd be considered smart. Does that say something about my home?

ooc:; Haha... he's sexayyyyy ;D

redgod
DALIBOR

Dalibor raised a scarred brow at her words, seeming flirtatious now. "Maybe I will. Come find me when you want to hurt," he rumbled, amused at this mare's handling of the situation before her. If he'd known she wanted to ask about his scars, he would've told her not to bother. Too many stories, most of which he didn't want to relay. But that didn't matter since she didn't ask.

Instead, he wanted to know why, if she came here to be alone, she'd spoken to him at all. Her response was not what he expected in any way.

How long had it been since anyone had called him sexy?

Years.

Here this mare was, bluntly letting him know it was raw sex appeal that made her come over and strike up this conversation with him. A slightly smug expression affixed itself on his face and his chest puffed up a little. Dalibor knew he was fit and a specimen of athletic prowess; he also knew he was on the smaller side, and had many scars. To be complimented as such despite those negatives...well. His ego was grateful.

"You're not too bad yourself, Gold-Leaf," he chuckled

Dalibor was far from lazy; simply unmotivated to prove a group of likely ancient explorers wrong where there was no prize in doing so except knowing he was right. Aurelia claimed she was tired of crazy shit for the day and the winged stallion shifted his weight onto a back leg, both brows going up. "What sort of 'stupid shit' does one like yourself get into?" the roan inquired, curious and, as always with her so far, amused.

@[Aurelia]

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

baylee

Aurelia

"aurelia talk"

He answers me fairly quickly. Does he find me interesting and possibly amusing? I know when I am interested in something, I pay attention a lot better than when I am bored. "Maybe I will. Come find me when you want to hurt," I smirk at his response. He's not exactly subtle, but rather kind of abrupt. I think we get along fine because of it, though. I am more subtle, usually. Opposites attract? That's what I was always told, but in reality, Dalibor may not be as opposite from me as I think. Before I respond to what he has said, I answer his question honestly.

Dalibor may not be considered attractive to all of Helovia, but I think he is quite attractive. What is better than a sexy stallion that knows how to fight? Nothing is better! I doubt he sees me as a potential mate, but I see him as an option. He could protect me. That's all I really want, to be protected. I left the Dragon's Throat because I didn't feel protected. I'm starting to loose my faith with the World's Edge, but it's barely noticeable. I just have to give King Kaj and Queen Kahlua another chance. "You're not too bad yourself, Gold-Leaf," My smirk doesn't disappear, but perhaps it gets wider. I have metaphorical butterflies in my stomach now. Is he just saying that.. or does he mean it? "Gold-leaf, eh? Well, I'll just have to call you Dali, I guess." I can't help but let my smirk evolve into a jovial smile. I don't really have a good nickname for Dalibor. Obviously, I was kidding with the whole Dali thing, but that name might just have to stay until I get a real nickname. Dalibor has given me my first nickname, so I must think of one for him.

Our conversation continues as he speaks. "What sort of 'stupid shit' does one like yourself get into?" I lift my shoulders into an awkward horse-shrug. "Well, one like me has fire magic. I've burnt one or two horses today. Not to mention, I've probably pissed a lot of horses off by just being weird and creepy. I don't know, I think they don't like my eyes?" I blink rapidly for a few seconds. Did he notice my creepy white pupils? I mean... I've never met another horse with pupils like mine. My Mom said that my grandma had pupils like I do, so I guess I'm a throwback. Will he find me weird now? Or will he simply accept me for who I am and deal with my weirdness?

ooc:; this post is kinda everywhere. I'm tired and am trying a slightly different style with her xD

redgod
DALIBOR

Dalibor wasn’t looking at anyone as a potential mate anymore. Not immediately, at least. He’d lost the love of his life years ago and hadn’t the desire to move on since. Very little would move him in that direction unless it was a gargantuan force, or something so subtle and easy and comfortable he barely even recognized it was there and happening. Still, that didn’t mean he couldn’t flirt, and flirt he did for the sheer amusement. After all, she’d called him sexy.

That was a nice compliment.

So he returned it, in a fashion, watching her smirk widen as she offered a shortened version of his name back to him. He tensed visibly for just a moment, thinking she would end at simply ‘Dal,’ but she did not, thank the gods. Allana had called him Dal. It was her name for him and he didn’t think he would be able to handle someone he barely knew using such a sacred word for him so soon. “Most who knew me used to call me Bor, like the wild boar, for being pigheaded, stubborn and an asshole,” he proffered, shrugging muscular shoulders and flicking his wings out a bit to resettle them more comfortably.

The Pegasus raised a brow when Aurelia said she had fire magic and said that she had burnt one or two horses today. “Weird and creepy?” he asked for clarification, not finding Gold-Leaf either of those things. He had noticed her pupils but mentioned nothing of them, having witnessed stranger things in his time. What interested him more right now was this fire magic she’d mentioned. “Show me this fire magic of yours,” he said, nodding towards her.

@[Aurelia]

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

baylee
“Most who knew me used to call me Bor, like the wild boar, for being pigheaded, stubborn and an asshole,” His voice is soothing to me. Why is he considered these things? He seems perfectly normal and fun. I've not witnessed an ounce of asshole in him, but who knows. Maybe he goes haywire on bad days. I could see where many would think of him as stubborn. I have little trouble imagining Dalibor being like, "No bitches. We go my way," again and again until he gets his way. This is what stubborn horses do, right? They argue and argue until they get their way. That's how I've always imagined it.

"Well, stubborn, pigheaded, asshole, Boar... If you are considered these things, should I imagine you so? Should I imagine Dali with pig-horns being a stubborn asshole?" I smirk at him, letting my more comical side show. "The look doesn't suit you, in my opinion." I pig-horse hybrid named Dalibor. How interesting that'd look. Maybe a really short, fat, horse with a snout instead of a muzzle. Dalibor is too tall and handsome (sexy?) for that look.

My humor isn't accepted by all, and most people do not understand it. I guess that is why I haven't been cracking as many jokes, lately. “Weird and creepy?” "Ohhh, man. I'd say 99 percent of the horses I meet find a way to hate me. I guess I'm weird and creepy because I am different." I pause for a moment, allowing air to flow into my lungs. My sides growing as the air swells in my body. "Helovia doesn't know how to deal with different." I'm honest. No one finds me pretty, special (in a good way, not a "wow, you're special way.), or talented. If they do, they have a funny way of showing it. Perhaps my only friend is the greenish dun known as Slaiter. He had no trouble accepting me for me.

“Show me this fire magic of yours,” A smile slithers it's way onto me porcelain features. "Is this an order, Mr. Combatant?" I look around my surroundings for a moment. This is to make sure nothing around me is flammable. It'd be really bad if I set off a huge fire. "I'd strongly recommend stepping back." I give Dalibor about five seconds before me body ignites. The fire coming from within me. I've embodied the flames. I've turned myself into a torch. "You may be stubborn, Dali, but I'm hot-headed, irrational, and over dramatic... and weird and creepy." My flames start to die out and the smell of smoke is obvious. I'm hot-headed, and got fire magic to prove it. No one wonder no one likes me. I'm crazy.

ooc:; sorry for lack of table

redgod

That was a very apt assessment of Dalibor's kind of stubbornness, and it was a shame Aurelia didn't share her musing with him. He would have laughed, despite it being only a facet of his pigheaded personality. He snorted and smirked when she asked if she should imagine him as he described himself, but his expression became violent and dark when she suggested he should have boar tusks as horns.

"No horns. Never any horns," he growled, muscles under his skin standing out in their tension. Of course the look didn't suit him - he wasn't a mur... the roan halted the gestation of that hypocrisy before the guilt could be birthed. Still, his anger was not directed at her. Instead, it sat on him like a threatening suit of armor, all spikes and bloodied plate metal, impenetrable and dangerous.

An ear flicked towards her - he hadn't realized he'd pinned them back to his skull - as she explained that most horses found a way to hate her. "If that many despise you, do you wonder if it's something in you that is broken?" The question wasn't spoken with malice or pointed observation, rather, it slipped from his lips in such a surreal, murmured fashion that it was difficult to tell if he was asking Gold-Leaf this, or himself.

But there was a question of fire magic, and Dalibor wished to see it. Personal musings aside, something could burn - and that was always a good time. He demanded she show him her magic and smirked again at her words. "Yes; now obey it." Giving orders was natural to him and having others comply equally so. Annoyed at her recommendation - as if he couldn't handle himself - the bay roan took two steps back and waited impatiently. The utter thrill that lit up his face when Gold-Leaf suddenly burst into flames was childish in its purity, the grin spreading across his face unmarred by any of the pain and shit he'd been through.

It was probably the most handsome expression he'd ever given, if you were into that radiant sort of thing.

Her immolation ceased and the pegasus' grin remained. "Hot-headed's an understatement, Gold-Leaf. But your magic doesn't make you weird or creepy. Fire is natural."

@[Aurelia]

"talk talk talk"

baylee

Aurelia

"aurelia talk"

No horns? What has he got against horns? Horns... they're just body parts. "Not everyone with a horn is bad. Some are, but some aren't." She watched her face, curious to see how the roan would react. Him hating on them is racist. Disliking horns, unicorns, anything, is very racist. maybe I don't like unicorns, but saying ''never any horns'' may be taking it too far. My features remain neutral, as to show him that I am not wondering if he is as racist as I assume those of the North are. I, personally, am not racist. As long as you aren't a rude racist, then we'll be fine, but the moment you become rudely racist, insane, close-minded, and murderous, you are out, in my book.

"I do not wonder. I know something within me is broken. I'm like a carriage lacking a wheel. I'm a tree with no trunk, but I am not a bush either. I'm the sky with no sun. You see, I am many things-- broken is one of them." I have accepted the fact that I am broken. It's not always bad, though. Horses don't have high expectations for hose like me, so I don't have to try hard to surpass these expectations.

As I obey him and burst into bright flames, I see his face light up in childish glee. I can't help, but laugh. Not at him, but with him. His excitement radiating into me. "I'm weird and creepy for other reasons. Perhaps you'll see why someday." As my body begins to cool down, the fire crackling as it dies, I offer him a subtle wink, nothing overly flirty. "Fire is natural, I've come to love the element, yet it is not natural to have it rolling off of a hot-headed 3 year old." I state. It's the truth. Fire, it rages within me, ready to explode when I want it too, yet also calm and beautiful. I'd like to think of myself like that, but let's be honest. I'm fugly, crazy, and no one loves me. Isn't it great to be me?