the Rift

practicing skills [Descaro]

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The slender white mare wished she could sharpen her pearly horn. Despite the fact they were only practicing skills, she felt driven to win. Maybe to be a good impression. She hadn't practiced in quite a bit, and she felt slightly unnerved by the fact Descaro likely had the advantage. He's bigger in build. He's 16.1 hands. He's heavy. He's a conscript. A shiver ran down her shoulders as she waited for him. She might have the advantage of agility and speed over him, and she was nimble and quick-footed, certainly. But he had driving force behind his muscled body.

Just a spar. Be at ease, Tillas. There it was again! That little voice, that was definitely not hers, speaking to her. It had begun as a kind of intuition, but had slowly begun to spread through the rest of the mind like some kind of disease. The white unicorn shuddered at the thought of being crazy. Tillas gave the land a good long look. They were in the World's Edge. It was early morning, so there was a nice mist coming in. That could work to her advantage with her white-colored pelt. But she couldn't rely on the fog. A scattering of trees, which she could be pinned against, but mainly wide open pastures for a while. Provided the two of them stayed in the general area, there was very little chance of falling off of sheer cliffs to a foamy ocean far below.

Dancing on her cloven hooves, the delicate-looking white mare tossed her head, flashing the whites of her eyes. "I would hope you agree to no blood being drawn if possible. Bruises heal, but I'm not sure how happy Mauja would be if we come back bleeding. I'm ready to begin when you are,"

[[ooc: Hope the weather conditions are okay :) And I was thinking it would probably be best to avoid them completely beating each other up if we can do that]]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

[The setting is fine, and I'll try to keep it friendly as possible :) 3 Posts each + a closing defence. If that's okay too]

The bulk of Descaro followed the pretty Tillas as she made her way into a reasonable space for them to practise. He watched her with interest, it helped that they didn't know each other very well and the Conscript had no emotions holding him back apart from the fact she was a mare. Descaro, however, would be foolish to think that gender would make a huge impact. She was a pretty thing though. Tillas stopped and the mahogany brute took in the surroundings. They were near the cliff that the Edge was most known for, but there was a few scattering of trees and the mist would slowly lift as the morning wore on. Although for now, vision wouldn't be perfect for them.

Her feminine vocals drifted into his darkly curved lobes and Descaro tilted his head in slight amusement and looked onto her blue eyes. "I wouldn't want to mar such a beautiful body. Although I apologize in advance for any injuries I cause." This may be a spar but the crystal horned steed knew anything could happen when fighting. Comrade or not. But he would try his best to harm the dainty femme.

Blowing a short snort, Descaro moved towards her with a smile lacing his features and looked as if about to say something more. His maw opened and, hoping to be close enough, the sweet expression dropped and a flash of hooves followed as Descaro launched into a rear, attempting to press his knee's into her chest. Flicking his head upwards as he did, maw that looked ready to say sweet words were now bearing bright white teeth towards her neck and pretty face. Haunches rippled as his muscles flexed to support his body. Ears now pinned to his pommel as he conducted the first attack. Dearly praying he had caught her off guard.

[1/3 | 309 Words
Descaro basically hoped to take advantage by attacking first. He reared and aimed to bite near her crest area.]

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(ooc: Did my best. My first time ever roleplaying a fight, so much harder than I thought!)

Tillas' lightened her heavy stance, prepared to swing out of the way. Something began talking in the back of her mind, but she did not move from watching Descaro's powerful face. Flow. The stallion spoke to her, in relaxing, deep tones of voice that pricked her ears and caught her interest as she watched his face. The bay took an easy, confident step forward, opening his mouth to speak to- movement lunged towards her, teeth bared for a good rip into her face and neck, forelegs flying into the air as he reared. Quick as she was, she had been caught off-guard, and the mare's crest was grazed by his big teeth, even as she flowed, like the little thing in the back of her head told her. Pain shot through her neck, where his big teeth had just caught her. Pain is just a warning of death. You can ignore pain. Focusing instead on her retaliation, Tillas slipped towards the bulky stallion, angling so her white shoulder would catch again his nearly-vertical flank, which would, if lucky, knock his bay bulk over. Alongside this, Tilly fixed her head position lower and braced herself for her strong silver horn to rap sharply against his flying forelegs. If it went as planned, the big stallion would topple over, giving the advantage for her for the moment. In the moment. Whichever.

Prepare yourself. Thanks for the help. Tillas realized she was getting sidetracked. She abruptly cut off the rest, and prepared for the catastrophic moment where she would hit the much heavier horse. If he was brought down, a good old cut to the shoulder would do.

Word Count 274
Fight: Tillas aims to knock him over, where she would then give him a good little cut on the shoulder if possible.

"Talk talk"
Thought
The Voice Inside Her Head

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Default win to Tillas in regards to the two week spar limit.