the Rift

[PRIVATE] Open my eyes

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
I stare through the trees in the forest, feeling lost and confused. It feels that I have been on this quest for my crafting magic for so long, and I still have not completed it. That I failed the Earth God the first time, and that what has seemed like a simple task leaves me still struggling to find answers. I sigh and my breath hovers in the air in front of me. The air is chilly, but I don't mind. It keeps me grounded and aware of the present time. I shake my head and let my dark grey forelock and mane flop about my face, my glass earring providing no comfort, to my sadness. If only my wishes were enough to get things done, but alas.

I think I hear a noise, a crack of a branch in the snow, and I snap my head to the side, ears perked and eyes wide. What was that? Who's there? I don't speak, but stay completely silent, wary of predators. I step forward, hooves crunching quietly in the snow. The winter sun shines down through the treetops and illuminates a body, doing much as I had just been doing - staring rather stupidly through the forest. A stallion, dark even in the slim rays of sun, quiet in the wintry air. I approach, still silent until I'm not too far away, then I call out tentatively. "Hello? Are you alright?" I introduce myself just a moment later. "I am Cashmere, Mason of the Falls."

WC: 253
Tag: @[Dragomir]
For her Earth God quest and OMG these posts are so bad please forgive me

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.