the Rift

you weren't there [ambrose, gabor, lúthien, zar'roc]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
( I'm not sure what Phantom was going to do with Ambrose, though? )

There were those who had not come to the meeting - had not come when summoned, ordered, and it irked him. On one hand, it was disrespectful to so casually ignore a summons from the King, though he guessed that out of his vast herd, four were not that many. It was a decent result. On the other hand, it worried him. Where were they? Were the alright? Captured? Wounded? He'd not caught whiff of any ambushes, nor had he smelled or heard of injuries within these trees. But fact remained: they hadn't been at the meeting. He'd given them leniency for a while, waiting for them to show up of their own accord, but they hadn't. So it was time to deal with it. Either they'd come nor, or they'd not come at all. Night was pulling back, pushed away by the golden sun that was rising from the east. Mist clung to the world, dew lay upon every blade of grass, and there was a chill bite in the air.

Mauja raised his proud head into the morning sunlight; in Orangemoon and Frostfall, the sun was his friend. In late Birdsong and Tallsun, it was his enemy. With the leaves turning into fire-colors and the nights growing chillier, he once more was comfortable in the light. But he would not forget. He would not ever forget how the Sun had had the audacity to come into Mauja's home, set fire to his trees, and toss his poor, harmless Seer into a tree. He would not forget, not forgive, but he would not actively hate. Clearing his mind of thoughts, he let out a deep call; it rang through the trees, a command that was not easy to mistake. Come here now, or suffer my wrath it seemed to say, making it clear in no uncertain terms that Mauja was not pleased with their continued absence.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here