the Rift

[OPEN] A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
With Seele gone without a trace. The herd had to come together and make a choice of who was to be our second lead, there really had only been one individual in my mind that could fill her place for the time being. Ghost. By narrow vote Ghost would assume the mantle and crown, she would stand for our patron lord and this family. A representative for Falls and those who remained loyal to Asylum. I knew little to nothing of the Sleuth who would become my partner, but that significant fact didn’t sully our union.

I stood before them in the chilly air of Frostfall. A rare winter sun glinted without canopy to shield the warmth. My gaze is hard, without joy for what is to come as I sweep the herd. Right forehoof rose and clipped against the solid slate below, gold spun to the surface and vanished as my hoof sank once more. It was with a concerned heart that I sought to fill an empty position – the bare spot to my right felt awkwardly abandoned.

“Brothers, sisters. Seele has left our ranks and in her place the herd has decided among thee selves that Ghost shall rise to claim her spot.”

Gaze turns to Ghost expectantly, the crimson hued shadow that was to become my partner. Pools softened just a little, Seele had trusted this mare above the others – would it be wisdom or folly to do the same? “Come and stand before them as a leader, as a mentor and a sister to us all.” This was a family above all else.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

There was a foreboding that had hung over the Sleuth, like today was different somehow and for the most part she shivered her disgust at the feeling. Since most days seem to pass like any other, all blurred into one whilst the trees lost their leaves and the stagnancy of Frostfall rolled in. The quiet sprite lingered near the borders, watching for intruders and travellers alike, her gaze a mixture of concentration and boredom. She almost wished someone would waltz their hooves up to their borders just to make her life a little more interesting. It was then, as if like a strike of fate, that she heard Midas' hooves smack against the rock that signalled a call to the herd. Another meeting. Perhaps he would deliver information that could give her a new direction or a new mission. Since Seele appeared to be lost somewhere in the wilderness.

She travelled swiftly, eating up the ground as she remained in the shadowy places, places where the ground was still frosty as the sun had yet to reach it. The normal shattering sound of water crashing over rock was gone, the falls was frozen and had winter came stumbling in. It didn't take her too long to reach the meeting place, but she didn't show herself as her ears caught his words and froze her feet in their tracks.

Her? Lead? For a moment she thought he must be playing some cruel joke on her before the reality of it sank in. She fought with a mixture of feelings that ranged from triumph to anxiety, the power she had always wanted was now in her hands, but to stand in front of so many others was almost choking enough. Her thoughts turned to Seele and she wondered briefly what the former Czarina would think of her, would she agree? Perhaps their fragile friendship would turn to dust, but Ghost found herself shrugging it off, knowing that if the white faced pretender wanted it back then she'd have to wrest it from the banshee's clutches.

With her feelings settled and her mind in order, Ghost stepped out from her little hiding place and walked confidently to the side of the Czar and his fiery bird. Hooves clattered against the rock as she took up position next to him, nodding her thanks before turning to where the many would/have gathered. She dug deep, finding the louder tones out of her normally quiet voice, still as breathless as ever "I hope I serve you well, fellow kin." She addressed them, taking deep breathes here and there to settle her nerves. The sprite had already realised that left them one Sleuth less and Ghost already knew the name who would take up that mantel, should she accept. Bellona was more than capable of leading in her profession.

"Bellona?" She sought the peacock mare with dark eyes, reminding herself to report about the worm incident too if Midas didn't get to it first.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
The call of one black and white stallion strikes your fancy as you move through the land. Truth be told, you don’t look that great. Your stocks of locoweed have all but dwindled to nothing. One, two, maybe three vines remain at the bottom of your bag, and even those are old and growing dry. The winter has been cruel to you, just as it was last year. And last year you swore you’d never go without your drug again, but since you’re an addict with a foggy brain you kind of forgot that the zombies weren’t the only thing that would keep you from your dependency. Your vine does not grow in the cold, not even by the sea.

Your body is sweaty even in the cold as you approach this little gathering. You don’t know who in the fuck Ghost is, but you guess as long as she isn’t Seele… Well, that’s a lie. There are several that you would hate to see in charge more than Seele. But then your question is answered as the blackbird steps forward. “Don’t fuck up,” is your elegant response to her wish that she serve’s you well, but the words are sidelong and the normal sarcastic venom that is in your voice is rather lacking. You pace around the group, head bobbing and tail swishing. It’s like you’re not exactly sure what to do with yourself and your body doesn’t really know how to handle being almost-clean.

Three vines. You try to remember who it was you stole drugs from. Three vines. You try to remember who poisoned you. Three vines. These aren’t going to last near long enough. And where the hell is Snowflake? You eyes search for her as you bob and weave, your unsettled breaths noisy in the otherwise calm meeting. Your co-Legatus is lucky his poison of choice flows into a vessel at his side. You have your magic, of course, but you’d be awfully tired if you zapped yourself enough to keep a constant high.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
With all that had been changing lately, it was expected that a new leader would arise from the ashes. However... who it was remained a mystery. The name had crossed her path before, but never had she paid attention to, or met this mare. At least she was apart of the Asylum, so that whole idea wasn't thrown to the wind quite yet.

Her pace is lazy as she approaches, noticing only a small group had gathered. There was Midas, the new lead Ghost... and uh... Oxy? Not that she didn't think Oxy was a good "herdee", but, she was quite surprised to see that he was the first to arrive to this little party. Apart from those three however, no one else seemed to stumble upon the little gathering quite yet.

Silently, she moves up beside Oxy's right. Her muzzle extends to allow him to realize she is there, but other than that, she lets him have his space. Elsa still was not quite sure how to go about showing her affection to him, and was especially nervous about it in front of "superiors" so to speak.

Ghost called for Bellona, the peacock, but other than that, nothing really intriguing happens. So, Elsa will stand quietly and wait from the drama and information to come as usual. Who knows, maybe there is another alliance or something. That would be fun... not really but its better than standing in awkward silence. Awkward silence was literally the bane of Elsa's existence. She shuffled her hooves a little before looking back to Midas and Ghost. This would be fun.

"talk"

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

A southern wind picks up abruptly. It is cold and fierce, and even dark. It brings forth a feeling of unease and anxiety bordering on panic. Something is wrong. Something is wrong.

S O M E T H I N G

I S

W
R
O
N
G

A frog falls from the sky and lands on Elsa's wings. It seems to be alive, since it hops away from her, its green legs bounding awkwardly as it struggled a bit with her mane at first. It croaks as it goes, giving a complaint, or maybe a warning.

Another frog falls, this time on Oxy's head, and is gored by his horn, yet it continues to croak.
Another comes not long after, splattering into green soup on the ground. That one too, still croaks.

In a matter of seconds there are hundreds of frogs raining down upon everyone. Some survive, but the rest, well their bodies pop like little meaty grenades as their pour from the heavens. The sky is so obscured by their brethren that up can no longer be seen. All the while they croak, and croak, and croak, and croak, AND CROAK. The sound becomes deafening amid its army of legs and slime.

Run away and you will find the frogs are concentrated just on that one spot. Just as suddenly as the downpour started, so too does it stop. Yet the croaking and the green smear of their demise remains.

The wind dies down and that uneasy feeling seems to fade, other than the memory of what just occurred.

darknightoftroy
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
There was brief shock to be absorbed in my announcement, shock being a strong word – surprise was more acute. When the news settled, Ghost managed to stroll forward with all the confidence and effectiveness of a true leader. As she settled beside me I craned neck forward, dipping my chin toward the gem and tapping it thrice with gentle strikes. A soldier’s salute, one of honor and respect. Her reply was short and agreeable, I nodded approvingly before turning eyes toward the group. Our family.

Fina’s eyes jerked heavenward, “Midas!?” She cawed urgently, fanning her flaming feathers against the still air. It was then that the feeling came, long before a cold flurry. Brows curled toward my brim and lips pursed into a tight frown, gaze anxiously drew up just as the first blast hits our bodies. The wind ran icy fingers into my fur as if nothing was barring its way to flesh at all. The bare wing on my left slips apart, spreading out defensively. Like the quiet before a storm our world is suddenly turned upside down – the azure gem embedded in silver hums faintly. Urging me to draw it forth.

The first of the frogs begin to fall, their sudden appearance reminds me of the race that transpired on the island. My gaze is drawn to Elsa, she has one tangled in her mane. Lips move to speak, but a soundless gasp is all that can be mustered. The toads on our floating paradise had been beautiful and born from a good form of magic.

These…are frantic, painfully so.

Heaven fills with them and their cries. Ears slash against skull and my shock gives way to action. Magic bursts forth from this soul, spinning free on silver spoils. Calling forth golden sand. It rises below slant rock. Their little bodies’ splat against my spine, hard slaps that make me flinch, I cringe and hear Fina call out and take wing away. Rearing halfway up I draw enough sand together to make a shield or umbrella of sort that covers myself and Ghost, but there is little time for me to offer the same protection to anyone else.

Their agony is felt by the screaming croak like cries that seemed docile at first, before growing into a trumpet of war.

Then suddenly it stops, my power melts away and the sand (which is now soiled with slimy gunk) slips away, falling placidly back to earth. Gaze shifts to Ghost after assuring that everyone was still standing and unharmed, my eyes are wide and unsure, “I’d say there is little need for an announcement now…” There wouldn’t be any reason to think that this event was caused by a mortal. Nay, such felt evil to the core. This was a warning of greater dangers to come. “Tis a warning I think,” voice lowers to a whisper, meant only for Ghost’s ears. “Earth will guide us. Drom must be sent to him for guidance.”
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

There weren't many that had come so far and Ghost suppressed a sigh, it just meant that there were still many who thought Seele their Leader. Perhaps some of them were still exploring the ever tempting Sky Island, that had been the route of her concerns recently, maybe it would do her good to venture up and check in on the residents of her herd up there. She didn't want them eaten by worms after all, there wouldn't be much of a herd left to command and it would get awfully lonely with just the four of them. Though Ghost normally couldn't care less if she spent her life by herself, it was like duty now demanded that she did care and this troubled her greatly. Before she could linger in shadow and be unseen by most, ignore staring eyes and go about her business without anyone even knowing her name. Now here she was, standing naked in front of everyone whilst baring the title Czarina. The power was marvellous! Yet, the attention she could do without. Power without being noticed, a rare thing she craved. With another deep breath she decided that this would either be the making or the breaking of her, but either way, she had still achieved more than her mother ever did in just four years of her young life. That was enough satisfaction to cause her to stand in all her tallness and bare down her dark brooding eyes on the small gathering.

Briefly she looks to the Addict. The banshee didn't really know this one much, a few glances at meetings, she knew his hairy face and that was all. Though she had seen it quite a few times at meetings, which meant he was probably a loyal brute, perhaps even ranked. She would ask Midas of their rank holders later. Her days in shadow had served her well as a Sleuth, but now as a Leader, she found they could hinder her more than anything. With a grim smile she feigned innocence "I don't know how to" her reply was soft, almost like a little girls voice that delivered her cynical words.

It was left there, however, because not all was right in the world. The wind whirls her mane around her face and her gaze looks up sharply. Unease fills her body and she concentrates on keeping her footing, unfurling her wings slightly to help her maintain balance. It was then that something bizarre happens. Just like the strangeness of worms that burrowed into flesh, it was frogs this time and they fell from the sky like some amphibian storm. She watched with fascination as one was decapitated upon the horn of the hairy brute and still it croaked. Ghost stepped back once in surprise as sand was thrown up about her, but soon she realised that it was in fact Midas protecting her and she snorted in his direction. She returned to the view below with dark interested eyes as her ears took in the Czar's words.

"A warning with frogs." She whispered back, her voice filled with confusion and fascination. The sprite even wondered if they'd done something to harm the frog population to warrant such a bizarre attack. One did not think raining frogs after all when they thought of the supernatural. "I will find Dröm." She paused then, thoughts whirling around her mind. "Tell them of the worms. Perhaps after conversing with the Earth we should send warriors to our allies, tell them what we've found and ask after any more information they have." She waited a moment to see if he would respond before beginning to step off the rock.

There was a Storyteller she needed to find. "To those of you who gathered" she addressed them with urgency, stepping carefully around the corpses of dead frogs "there has been some unnatural disturbances of late. As you have just witnessed. I advise you stay vigilant and report anything you see that you believe to be out of the ordinary." With that she began to make her exit with the intent on finding Dröm.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Long legs race along the rims of barren pools with as much grace as a dancer, skirting their mossy edges with fine-tuned movements and steady feet. White-marked naves are wide as the lady tears across the dying grass, taking in long drags of air tinted with a most concerning scent: something is wrong. Broad instruments whip out from either side of the radiant warrior and immediately return from whence they came; despite the rather obvious fact that they provide too much drag to run effectively, an unnaturally heavy feeling can also be felt permeating the air. The maiden doesn't know what to think of it -- she just knows that it doesn't belong.

She can feel the boy's curiosity gathering at the edges of her psyche, but he does not unleash it upon her until after the beauty has rounded the last of the empty basins. The caress of his mind against hers is like a swift kiss across her cheek, tender and gentle and very unexpected. She is appreciative of the care that her boy is taking today, for her emotions have proven to be volatile as of late. The apple that had once been ripe for picking was bitten into by her golden Czar, after all.

Yes, boy? Despite the swirling masses of distrust and hatred residing in her belly, the glistening peahen is careful not to take her anger out on the kitten. This might come as a surprise to those who know her; normally the bird would care little for those she may cause harm to, but her boy has proven his usefulness. And as much as she will never admit to it, the bird is slowly discovering that she loves him in all his strangeness. A barred foot slams into the ground at that.

While the bird has been struggling with her own feelings, though, the feathered feline atop her has been observing her shifting mood. His own thoughts have dipped back and forth between concern for his mother and worry for the worms, and to the boy the importance of one outweighs the other a thousand-fold; to his beautiful vixen, though, it is quite the opposite. For a fleeting moment his frustration is evident in his inability to converse freely with the peahen, but he replaces the spontaneous burst of emotion with another, quieter thought. The Aztec's stride does not falter under the pressure that his undying love puts her in, but she does not respond to him in kind. Alternitavely, she asks him what he thinks of their meeting with Kahlua.

Those creatures were already so disgusting, and then they sought to harm us. Why do you think they did so? Is the land sick? Mictla, who is learning that the brilliant bird does not respond well to heartfelt conversations or serene ideals, shrugs off her rejection and projects his agreement instead. His answer must have been what she was looking for, for the maiden does not further their conversation.

Blazing eyes focus on the yellowing lands surrounding her, trying to think of them as something other than hers. Fortunately for the possessive mare -- and in accordance to the peculiar feeling she had sensed earlier -- a shift in the scene ahead of her provides for a suitable distraction. The sound of their piercing croaks reaches her first, and light eyes turn to the heavens to watch as dark blobs fall from the sky. She is not near enough to those who have gathered in her-- in their territory to share in their demise just yet, but her maw still parts in a cry of outrage.

"How DARE you!" The volume in her voice is almost enough to make one concerned for her vocal chords, but the furious Chieftess cares naught for her own sake; her concern is for those who have met here, and even though she may not admire many of them, she still feels for them. It is her duty to protect her people, and it is a task that has been set about her even before she came to this land. Sensing how much this latest attack has affected her, the shifting boy joins in with a cry of his own, leaping from his mother's back and transforming as quickly as the amphibious rain came. His form is not one he has ever taken before, and even in its unfamiliarity the newly-made creature knows he wields the power to serve well in the battle to come. The roar that parts from the manticore's lips is admirable even to the bird, who is shocked into silence by the magnificence of her bonded's new body.

Rather than comment on it, though, she returns to the task at hand, plunging head-first into the writhing masses of plummeting bodies. Almost as soon as the Aztec has begun to stomp on their filthy forms, though, their assault subsides to nothing. The twisting lady is more frustrated than anything at their retreat, but dark ears rise from their beds along her skull to pay heed to Ghost's words. Apparently she has missed more than just the frogs in this meeting, and the beauty stares down her nose at the wraith. What is happening here?

Finding that she is suddenly unable to look upon the dark lady, the seething warrior turns to address her Czar, who she finds she actually hates less now. "Another attack, then. Not unlike the first. An ominous feeling that permeates the air, an assault by rotting filth, and then all is normal." A dark hoof scrapes across the slime that the imploding bodies left, making a grotesque squelch!. "Do what must be done, Midas. I trust your judgement." A spark permeates her stare as she looks upon him. She has, in fact, voiced aloud that she has faith in him, and she means it. She trusts the golden man more than the red-winged lady and all of her secrets.

Addressing the measly crowd before her, now, the warrior-maiden projects her voice so that even those just joining the clamour may hear her. The cold touch of the necklace that the painted queen crafted for her reminds the beauty of the details of their meeting. "A few days have passed since the last attack I witnessed. I was on the floating island when it happened, with the Edge's Queen. Worms rose up from the ground beneath our hooves and tried to burrow inside our legs and tunnel in our feet. Just as quickly as they arrived, though, they died, and then the winds took them." She licks her lips, watching the strange beast at her side shrink down into something more familiar. The boy has returned to his original form, being that of a feathered serval.

"I don't know what caused this, but I do know that I will find out. It's my duty as your spy, after all." And it will always be my duty, even after I am so much more.

{Super long, sorry, muse is amazing today! Just getting a warning up. This is after the meeting Bellona is going to call on the island to warn people there!}

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."
BellonA
breathing life into battered bones
background pattern by webtreatsetc.deviantart.com
image credits

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I 'sneak' forward, beckoned by the call of my benevolent Overlord, Midas. The paint with the gold markings and the eyes and the pretty phoenix. My ears ring with his call and I wish that I had ear plugs.. some cotton that the show horses use to stuff in my ears. "SHHHH. YOU ARE TOO DAMN LOUD." I yell from a distance, doubting that anyone can really hear me. Drunk as fuck man. If my pouch weren't enchanted it would be completely dry as I've been drinking myself to a damn stupor. I found myself a little alcove of growth and passed the fuck out because DAMNIT Bellona why you kick my ass?! Fuckin'... peacock... woman. Damaris follows a ways behind me, not amused by my howling. Not amused by my drinking either.

I'd much rather be unconscious on the ground, a soft dusting of snow covering my brownish body. Damaris would rather that, too, so that she doesn't have to deal with me while I'm hungover, or rather, still completed wasted. But no, we have duties. That whole.. general.. thing. Not like I'm a good general but OH WELL. Damaris threatens to nip at my heels if I don't book my already-late ass to the herd meeting that Midas is calling. I'm late, but as I stand there I see several horses and then...

OH SHIT THE FROGS ARE FALLING FROM THE SKY. Fuck all this shit. Fuck it. Fuck it all. Too drunk for this shit. I see Midas, Ghost next to him. Ok.. no Seele. Bellona's there hollering too.. YUP. That's enough information for me. I don't stay to see that the frogs stop falling. Instead, I wheel around in panic and a shrill cry, with Damaris chasing after me. I am be a Legatus, but that shit is just too much for a drunk fool to handle. ANY drunk fool.

Come find me when I'm sober. Or at least when I'm not convinced it's the apocalypse or dare I say it, the Second Coming.

WC: 338
Tag:
Hey.. at least he TRIED to come to the meeting..?

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

I answer the call of my friend and King, Midas the Gallant. It sounds like a herd meeting being called, and when arrive from a brisk trot I see that others have gathered. I'm in time to see a female pegasus next to Midas, and my lobes pick up his announcement that she is the new leader in place of Seele. Rostislav, Elsa, and Oxy also appear here. I shuffle next to Elsa, taking solace in her quiet presence. She and I find ourselves in such similar situations and so often, it seems only right that we should be like siamese twins.

But then.. before much else can be said.. the strangest thing happens. Croaking frogs begin to fall from the sky - none land on me, but several fall over Elsa's wings and I step back, the whites of my eyes showing with panic. What the...! But as soon as it starts, the frogs stop falling. The ones that are already down die around us, and I try my hardest to step out of the slime that is left. My body shakes with fear - this is not my idea of a good time.

Midas and Ghost talk of warnings, and of finding the storyteller Drom. I ... I thought Wilibald was the storyteller? Where did that poor pony go? Oh, there is so much that I have been isolated from, so much that I don't know. Did Elsa know these things? Rostislav has seen the frogs and takes off before they can even stop. Poor drunk man.. how did he get to become general again? Then Bellona starts talking of worms that tried to devour and squirm into the flesh of horses. I quiver and huddle next to Elsa, trying to hide against her snowy pelt.

Find your happy place. Find your happy place. Find your happy place....

WC: 307

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Cantering across the fields the dappled warrior mutters under his breath cursing himself for being so scattered. The many strange occurances that had happened as of late have been starting to get to him. The answer seemed to elude him and he hated not being able to figure out a solution that would bring them all peace once again. Feeling divided and stretched in every direction the grey tried to hurry along so that he would not miss the meeting altogether. Catching sight of the small group as he breached the top of the hill he allowed his pace to slow as he drew up on the rest of the members. No sooner had he arrived did the wind pick up tossing his mane about as a bad feeling set in. Frowning he cast his silver gaze around to see if anyone else was feeling anything similar. "Do you feel that?" Turning his head down to Kiara as she finally caught up to him he looked to see what her reaction might be. That was when the croaking started... and the deafening chorus of frogs all croaking at once.

From the sky all sorts of green frogs began falling all around smacking against his skin before plummeting to the ground with a sickening plop. Throwing his head back in horror he tossed his head about trying to clear the creatures from his vision. Seconds passed before the downpour seemed to cease and disappear altogether except for the thousands of frogs that had already fallen. Shaking himself he gazed around in bewilderment at the frogs not knowing what to think. "What In The Hell Was That!" He commented aloud to no one in particular.

Kiara was equally baffled as she swatted at the croaking creatures with her paws as they tried to hop away. A low growl of displeasure sounded from her throat as the frogs continued to croak and scatter away from her strikes so not to be gutted by her outstretched claws.

Hearing Rostislav yell out randomly his eyes find him as he wonders what on earth has become of the warrior he used to know. Perhaps he needed to lay off the substance within his flask and try sobering up, maybe then he would make some sort of sense. Was he fit to be considered a captain? Then again Oxy was another peculiar choice in his opinion. A drunkard and a druggie...what was this world coming to?? Keeping his thoughts to himself he could only wonder what would become of him if they both were like this... Turning his attention to Midas and their new Queen the warrior waits until the rest of them finish speaking before he chimes into the conversation. " We have seen other occurances as well. I am sure that you remember the man-eating moss... and now this?" He commented looking to Midas wondering his thoughts on all this. "Something has to be done to protect our family."

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: My apologies for being late to reply. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.