the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Rhoa

I belong anywhere but inbetween.

I do peak between the thick leaves but just quickly, as I can hear the two girls behind me. Without thinking, I stick my muzzle forward and receive a nose-full of leaves and small sticks. Snorting, I don't bother to pull back. Instead, I just shut my eyes and push forward until I feel my muzzle unburdened as it reaches the other side. Hazarding a glance, expecting fully to see a dragon, or a God, or ... like a lion or something, I look around.

There's nothing.

It looks exactly like the path I just came down, and the one before that. Pulling my head back with youthful disappointment, I quietly huff. This wasn't turning out like the fairytales that Mother told Ivezho and I before bed. For the first time, I realize that I have no idea why I'm here at all. I followed the others in, only to find that they had to decided to follow me now. Didn't they know what they were doing?

My insecurity increases as I hear the bird-lady talking. She's saying that we were wrong. Does that entail that I was wrong too? I'm not sure. I'm not great at logic, but it seems like that might be what she's saying.

I look towards Tandavi and Faeanne, but my vibrant gaze quickly diverts to where I had stuck my head through the shrubbery. They were wrong too, I remind myself, thinking it will do no good to ask them where they think we should go next. Turning, I look forward - there are three choices again now that the bird-lady isn't blocking any of them.

Rather than seeing more paths, I see ... things.

On the left I see Mother and Father smiling. Mother looks like she's talking (probably trying to teach me something about manners), while Father looks stoic and strong. I can't hear what they're saying and they look sort of ... shimmery. Suddenly I think they aren't real.

Looking to the right I see Ivezho. He's flying! Without thinking I step towards the right unconsciously spreading my wings as if preparing to take off after him. As I go, my gaze falls upon the center path.

It isn't like the others at all.

It's dark.

Suddenly I freeze and feel cold. The darkness becomes light, but just for a moment, revealing blurred faces. I know this - I remember this. It's when I was first born. Before I had even said a word, before I even had a good look at Mother, or Father, or Ivezho ... when I was dying.

My wings fall as the bird-lady hops near. Her words surprise me, and I hasten a glance her way. Am I brave? I ... don't know. I don't know what being brave means yet. I know its something about facing your fears but.. .but ... I don't want to! I want to run to Mother! I don't want to die! I never want to feel the drowning silence of dying, and the way I couldn't breathe. I never want to feel squished and sapped of life before it even started.

I WANT TO LIVE.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The scream sort of leaves my mouth, and suddenly I'm moving. My wings are still hanging loosely and sort of bounce against my flanks as my body takes me towards the center path. I scream louder as I stumble through, hitting my wings on the shrubs but not caring one bit.

I couldn't move then, but now I can run.
I couldn't speak then, but now I can scream.
I almost died then, but now I am alive.

Summary: Rhoa sticks his head through the foliage and is disappointed that there is nothing there. Deciding that Faeanne and Tandavi don't know what to do, he doesn't wait. Moving forward he see's:

(left - desire 1): His parents.
(center - nightmare): Almost dying at birth
(right - desire 2): His twin flying.

Screams and runs like a crazy person into the center.

WC:596
Wishlist: Link. Would like a Pheonix Zephyr.
No prior refusals.

TAG: @[Name] | # WC | Notes if needed.

FOXX

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

It seems, although I did not realize it before that I have still followed another. Even after trying to make sure I am on my own. I stare wide eyed as the hag creature pops down in front of another mare from the Throat and I. The only way I know she is from the Throat is she smells like me. Like home. “You aren’t babies anymore, horses,” I snort in slight frustration of the situation. “The maze does not like follow the leader.” I do not want to play 'follow the leader'. My eyes look to the other mare, wishing it was not a herd mate that I was with. We may be from the same herd, but right now we are enemies. Just while in this maze. Outside of here, I would do anything to protect her and the rest of the herd. "Please, don't follow me."

I turn back to look at the three paths again, and I am stunned to see what stands in each gap. In the first gap, the one to the right, stands none other than my parents. My eyes suddenly tear up, my heart beats faster. I missed them so much. My mother reaches out to touch me, but I do not reach back. They are dead. They are not here. This is not real. I close my eyes and shake my head. As I open them, I look at the center gap. There too, is Cera with Ilaria. My heart pounds again, this time I reach out to touch him. Is he really here? I look to the other mare to see if she sees him too. I am unsure of her reaction. I look back to Cera, starting to step towards him. I stop, remembering I have not looked to the path on the left. When I do, I am surprised. Two beautiful birds, one engulfed in fire, while the other seemed to have lightning all around it. It is towards the two birds I go, down the left path. It feels like this is where I should be, where I need to be to get to the end.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Refusals - The Final Task & A creature of blue
Amani would like - [Companion: Zephyr | Pheonix] Wishlist

Amani looks at all three paths. Her deep desires shown are her parents, Cera and Ilaria, and two zephyrs in the forms she wishes. She follows the path to the left.

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

Just as quickly as the last time, she comes to another crossroads. This time, she pauses. Before her, are set three paths. Each sprawling into different directions. The hag speaks, but stays distant. It seems to be speaking to the others in the maze. Yet, Elsa still remains alone. Her body heaves into a fit of chills as she pauses, seeing what lies down each path.

The right path, which she thinks about following again, shows the arctic zephyr. Its wings are expanded out, flying calling to her. It wants her to follow. Elsa reaches her nose out, but is distracted by the other two doors. To the right, lies her sister. She is standing, a smile on her face, bowing to her. The way she stands is so welcoming, and behind her, the force of the kingdom. Yet, down the center is another desire. Standing there, but turned away is Oxy. He begins moving away, and she can't help it. How did he end up in here? And why was this happening? Reality and the mirages begin to meld. Without thinking, she heads down the center path.

Her body increases in speed, attempting to keep up with him. She doesn't want him to leave her. She chose him over her sister. Can't he just wait up? Finally he slows, and she moves next to him. This is all she wants! He comforts her, and she doesn't want to leave. This affection would never last outside the confines of a dark room. Reality will only take back over again, but she can't live here, and she can't leave him. It just won't work. She closes her eyes, and feels along the edge of the hedge to get to the end. Elsa cannot let her emotions get the best of her, and she just needs to finished, because, this isn't real right?

"their speech goes here and this is the color
denial #1
denial #2
denial #3
Wishlist : Zephyr, Arctic.

[Desire 1: Her family. Desire 2: Oxy. Desire 3: Arctic Zephyr. Elsa takes Desire 2, also known as the center path.]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
FAEANNE

“WRONG! Wrong, wrong, don’t be wrong again!” The bird woman's screeching yells echo through the hall way that the three of us had followed down before smacking my eardrums. For a second I thought about balking, turning around and taking a different entrance than the others had but it was too late now...who knew what hid around the other corners. It could have been worse than a screaming hybrid. Dark harks flicked backwards as I stared forward, watching the two creatures I was following as they too moved forward, until it was just the masked mare and myself when the dark colt took off with the hybrid's screaming.
It was about then that the colt's screaming reached me, curiosity and worry popped up in my being as I wondered what demons he had ran into. I wondered what happened to his body, would we find him maimed in a clearing? Or would he be gone entirely? Was he still breathing? An angel? Or possibly even a ghost left to haunt the maze of hallways for the rest of eternity. A shudder passed over my star spangled pelt as we drew closer and closer to the clearing, finally breaking through the hedges that surrounded us.
Only to find the clearing empty except for three more tunnels to choose from. White pupiled pools flicked about searching for any sign of the dark colt only to come back with nothingness. I wasn't sure if I was sad that the one close to my age had dissapeared or if I was simply curious as to what had happened to him, but as I looked back to the masked filly my thoughts were interrupted as images began to shimmer in the entries to the hallways. Dark harks flicked forward as I peered at the one farthest to the left, two forms filled up the image a bay stallion and a chestnut mare that were so familiar to me. A family that I wished with every fiber of my being had stuck together and not fallen apart like my original family.
Maybe I was just bad luck on relationships.
Shaking my skull sadly I turned to look at the second hallway, only to find an image of a beautiful bird sculpted of ice that glittered wonderfully as the sun's rays danced through it. A wide smile spread across my features as I watched the rainbow of colors hop and skip off of the frozen bird, a bird that would never leave me like my families had. A bird that would understand why I was so jaded and quite for one as young as myself and not judge me, not look at me as if I were some kind of demon come to suck the joy out of their lives. I desired that bond more than anything, I needed to know that I wasn't alone in this world. A shimmer in the third door way caught my attention, pulling me away from the ice bird for a moments as I inspected the third. The shape of a pale pegasus filled half of the entry while the star speckled night sky filled the other half. The pale creature seemed to be calling me forwards, beckoning me to fly with it, and for a second I was going to join the creature.
Then it hit me that I didn't know how to fly. With a shake of my skull I turned back to the ice bird, a smile spreading across my features once again as golden hooves struck out to go meet up with the beautiful creature.

"Talk."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 600
Notes;;
Seeking: Plain Artic Zephyr
Left: A family Center: The Zephyr she desires Right: The night sky and another pegasus beckoning her to join it in flight. She takes the center path towards the Zephyr
previous denial
wishlist

Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
More screams fill the maze, bellows and echos and a haunting cry of Wrong! The girl looks back, but the monster is gone, vanished to torment some other adventurer. Black eyes narrow- why give them a choice if only to deem them wrong? Copper child is growing weary, tired and dizzy and unimpressed. Thus far her fear is unfounded (Told you so!) - nothing has leaped out to strike the youths down, nothing has oozed from the pores of her mind to contaminate her heart, drive her to despair. She look to the gold-kissed filly, a smile growing bolder on the moonlit face. She hopes it's a comfort, a promise they'll be safe- a promise the girl is beginning to believe. Tandavi feels secure, the fox at her feet growing bold and amused. He darts up ahead, following the black winged colt, eagerly attached to Rhoa's steps.

Back through the labyrinth, a bellow rings.

The girl darts forward, her black eyes ablaze. What could have happened to her youthful charge? Images are sent through the duo's bond, a picture of pausing, then running in fear. Don't know why, Natraj cries back. Seems safe. Will stay with him. Carefully the girl steps to the next bend, cautiously seeking what frightened the youth. At first, there is nothing, no sign of attack; and then something shimmers at the edge of her sight.

Three paths mark the way, each filled with a vision. To the right, there is family. Two sets of twins sit on the ground while Mirage spins a tale, and between them a spot remains open, one she knows is left only for her. Even her mother hovers on the edge of the scene, and she is soft, and happy, and beautiful and strong. The girl remembers this moment so well... but this moment is gone, never to return.

To the left, another memory. Small, newborn Tavi sits in front of an egg, watching it shatter and reveal its prize. From the depths of it crawls an infantile fox, three tails spilling haphazard on a minuscule form. Her mother watches over, her voice like night- "This is Natraj, your brother. You must look after him." She wants to respond, but the vision is just that, a lingering idea, and she knows that the memory will fizzle if touched.

And there, in the center, a last image appears. Full-grown and beautiful, it is her reflection from the pond, a perfect and glorious and mature and brave image who is everything and nothing like the waif-like girl. It is who she wishes that she was, and it frightens her greatly, for it is who she knows she can never be.

She swallows, and carefully backs away, only to see the dart through the center path.

Wait! she wants to cry. I don't want to go that way. But it is too late, and Natraj tells her the boy has gone down this path too, and she is left alone to decide her own fate. She does not wish to face the better her; she fears it, for it is the only one which could come to be, and the one she knows never shall. She could follow the memories, she reasons to herself, find the children on her next change in path... but she is not a coward, and she has sworn to protect, to defend the youths against what terrors may come. "I'm not afraid," she says, and it's true, and without another pause to blink she follows her reflection, unwittingly stepping closer to being the mare she so longs to be.

ooc | Right and left paths show memories, middle path shows her greatest desire. Follows the middle path even though she doesn't want to because she wants to keep Faeanne and Rhoa safe.
Seeks a white dragon with firebreathing | Wishlist

"Talking"
Tandavi

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
DESPERADO
hard to resist temptation

It seemed I made the proper choice in the second clearing as my path was an easy one this time. There were no obstacles to be crossed, nothing stood in my way as I sauntered easily through the hallway that lead to what I assumed would be another clearing.
Dark harks swiveled picking up on the tones of the bird lady's screeches as she taunted the others that were still wandering through the maze, for a second I wondered how many of them were left. I didn't believe the number would be too great since I still had not ran into any of the other maze runners. My luck seemed to have ran out though, as I stepped into the clearing I was met by a bald faced mare with a single horn sprouting from her forehead. Emerald pools swept over the odd hued mare for a moment before the screeching of the hybrid drew closer. “Where you afraid alone, horses?” Dark harks flicked forward as I pondered over the hybrids' question.
I had not been afraid, being alone was something I cherished. Or at least I thought I did, if I truly cherished being alone would I have left the Caves as I had? Or would I have remained there, a hermit till the end of my days where I would soon become a skeleton that some adventurous child would find one day? Regardless as to if I enjoyed being alone, it didn't frighten me. My broad skull shook side to side in a negative manner as the creature flies away without a second look over her shoulder.
I watched as she flew away for a moment before turning back to the task at hand. There were three more entries, but they were different then the others, while I looked at them it seemed different images were taking over the entryway. In the far left I was met by a sight that I yearned for, victory. Five different equine standing in a bloodied field of bodies, looking over their shoulders cheering me on as if I were a war hero. The second was a much more peaceful scene, a stunning, pale mare stood with a pale child at her hooves. The child had a growth of hair following down it's spine, the tell tale sign that the young one belonged to me. For a moment I almost stepped forward, towards the couple full of desire to touch the child that was mine, a dream I had for years was to have a family of my own. But it would be quite some time before I admitted I was ready to settle down, let alone find someone who desired me.
The third entry was the least surprising, a small black reptile hovered at nearly eye level, a mischievous smirk spread across it's reptilian features as if it were calling me closer. But I couldn't help be drawn back to the cheering of my comrades, a snort tore through my nostrils as long limbs carried me towards the left entrance where I would be met by my army and go home the hero I was meant to be.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 528
OOC;;
Door 1: An army of victorious horses standing in a field of bodies, the living looking back at him cheering him on. Door 2: A beautiful mare with a small foal with hair down it's spine at her feet (his future family) Door 3: A black dragon, beckoning him closer.

Enters through door 1.

Desires a Plain Black Dragon with Fire Breath
No denials
wishlist

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Babies.
Again, I'm deemed a child when my friends are all seen as adults, regardless to how I may act and the things I do. I'm here because I'm old enough to be alone, to venture out and explore. No one stopped me as a child, so why so suddenly does everyone have to care about what I'm doing now that I'm older?
"I'm not a baby anymore, and I never will be again!" The yell is pure anger that I haven't felt in ages; what I spewed at Amara in the storm was fear acting out while encouraged by instinct. I mean it this time. I'm not a baby because my herdmate thought she could follow me. It was her choice, not mine.
I then remember it's best not to be rude, and turn to her, driving my anger into a different location before speaking. "I don't mean to be rude to you if it seemed I was." At least I care to apologize, unlike others.
She's gone and I watch her leave, different images appearing in the tunnels. To my left, Tonka, who smiles at my grown presence like he's always been waiting for me there. It tugs my heart strings harshly this time. In the center lays my father and I, standing at the border together while Miss Kri yells at us over a recent invasion and our horns. The last is true home, sweet home, the northern lights over an desolate sea of snow in the bed of Frostfall.
Tonka's dead, and I can't change that. I move on to the center, bathing in the warmth of when I had blood family with me, and how amazing that night was, coming to the place that in return came to permanently change my life for the better.

OOC: Chooses center path again.
Left: Tonka
Center: The time during the Endless Night when her father followed her to the Dragon's Throat, joining to learn healing arts after ridicule from Kri over their horns shortly after the Basin invasion.
Left: The Frostbreath Steppe on a clear Frostfall night, northern lights high in the sky, a memory from her earliest days.
Trying for a Rougarou with a Shadow ability
Wishlist

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
As strong as the seas are stormy.</style>

Taunting does little to damage the maiden's pride, nor does it dissuade her from forging on down the path in spite of the cackling hybrid. Being alone has never bothered her before, it certainly won't bother her then. All that matters to the young thief is returning to her daughter safe, regardless of whether or not she wins what is clearly a competition. Refusing to let the cackling get to her, Hotaru cast it from her mind, jogging this time towards the next split in the path.

What she sees is nearly destructive, with how badly she desires every mirage portrayed per path. Her insides tremble, quaking and shivering with the shame of her own darkest dreams and hopes. Directly before her, she and Raeden are embraced in a sisterly manner, tears dampening their cheeks but smiles stretching their lips. Laughing, happy. The twins they should have been. It hurts so much that she tears her eyes from it, feeling a loss of air in her lungs that chokes up her throat. She doesn't want to admit that it's one of her fiercest desires, because it is a shameful thing, one she shouldn't even conceive of having.

What lies on the right path is just as beautifully enticing as the former. A formless, faceless figure with neck reclined comfortably over her withers, dozing peacefully as they both smile in their sleep. Arya at her flank, warm and familiar at her side, where she belongs. A lover, more so than a desire to breed or create strong progeny. A real family, the one Hotaru never got to have. What hurts, despite it soothing her insides with the love she can nearly taste in this wonderland, is the fact that her beloved is faceless, shadowed. Do her deepest desires not even reflect whom she loves? Was her compass heart so incapable of pointing north?

On the left path, there is no future dream. Instead, it's one of the only happy memories she claimed as a foal. Lakota's soft touch upon her brow, returning Tingal to his rightful home, her then-best friend at last curing the loneliness. Back before Tingal had become the monster he hailed himself to be, before he went crazy and mindless over Hotaru rightfully kicking him from her life after his abandonment. Threatening her daughter's life before Arya had even breathed her first lungful of air. But even with the knowledge of what would happen to Tingal in the future her younger self could never see, the memory of her aunt and best friend showering her in love simultaneously and relieving her burdened childish heart of sorrow was as strong as she could remember.

Hiccuping softly with the ferocity of her desires, the sorrow she felt hiding behind the warmth of her insides a reminder that she doubted they could ever be realized, she turned down the right path and stumbled on towards the illusion of the perfect family. All she wanted was to be free of these taunting mirages, unattainable and heart-rending.

It simply wasn't fair to see everything she'd ever wanted, and to know she could never achieve them.

Takes the Right Path.

Center: A rebuilt relationship with her twin. Left: Her favorite childhood memory when Lakota stole back Tingal. Right: Her desire for a real mate and a family with Arya.

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
 Life is a maze in which we take the wrong turn before we have learnt to walk
</style>

Oh, how the old hag cackles and clacks and flaps and rustles to see Rhoa barge down the center path through the death and doom that he fears so much. Somehow, her beak almost seems to turn up into a smile at his actions. They were crude and rough, but the old hag could tell that he would grow to be something special. While she makes her way towards him, several others converge into the same location within, the two newcomers to the group maybe drawn by Rhoa’s screams or maybe by pure luck of their visions and which they chose. She lands before them all- Rhoa, Tandavi, Faeanne, Desperado, and Sikeax- but it is towards Rhoa that she hops and clatters. On her way, she doesn’t forget to give Sikeax a glare. The mare has fire within her, but the bird woman doesn’t appreciate the yelling.

In as much a whisper as the old hag could manage, she speaks into his ear. “Bravery doesn’t just mean facing what you are afraid, baby horse. You need something else-” Abruptly she stops speaking and begins to hop backwards, as though she is not going to finish her statement. However, as she takes flight to go harass the other contestants, she caws back towards him. “A plan!” Though he is reckless now, she has no doubt that he will grow to be strong and smart, given time.

The three who are left, who have finished this maze on their own, are who she trains her gaze on now. They are the ones who she will decide between. There is Amani, who had followed her directions to separate himself from Sikeax. Then there is Hotaru, who bravely faced the task that terror that had faced her. But when the Hag’s gaze finally falls to Elsa, she knows who is right for the task of caring for the egg she has secreted away. Elsa, who has faced this maze alone for almost the entire time, who has chosen love over other wants and desires, who has followed the directions given to her when they seemed urgent and made her own choices when she was given the chance. This is the mare; the old hag knows.

Flapping her way to the pegasus, the hag lands on the ground and in a flourish of her wings the egg appears in her feathered wing-arms. Half-hopping, half-walking towards Elsa, the hag extends her arms and settles the egg underneath one of Elsa’s wings where it was stay warm tucked up against her body. Waiting until Elsa has a good grip, she releases the gift and hops backwards. “Take care of my child, horse, and it will take care of you.” Cackling and cawing, she takes flight for the final time, flapping off into the distance. If any of the horses were to look back, they would find the maze behind them gone, just a memory.

Congratulations to ELSA! You have received a PLAIN ARCTIC ZEPHYR!
Everyone except Ilios may use this as a refusal in the future.
Only SS prior refusals were counted- sorry for not clarifying this earlier.
Maze position reference- The additional dice rolls, as noted at the top of the maze reference, were determined before this drop began.
Random List
Dice Roll

Image Credits

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

The maze finally ends, and Oxy disperses into thin air, like nothing had occurred. She looks back longingly, wondering why she had so willingly followed him over her family. Her breathing slowly begins to calm from the ragged breaths that had overtaken her for the entire course of the maze. Her eyes are suddenly caught by the hag, who is hopping towards her.

Eyes wide, Elsa takes a step back, but suddenly she realized what the hag was doing. An egg was extended out to her, and Elsa reached out, tucking it gently between the latch of her throat and her neck. Hopefully, her neck would stay curled inward to keep the egg safe. The hags words echoed in her mind. "I will. She promises. In her mind, if she is unable to care for it, then she shouldn't own it anyways. However, Elsa can't help but feel a little nervous about being in charge of a child. Sure, she loved young children of any species or race, but, what would be held within this egg.

The shell felt cool to the touch, so Elsa wasn't going to wait around here. With one last glance, she looks back at the maze. It has disappeared from view. She is a little shocked, but not surprised, Helovia was full of funny things. Taking flight, she flew towards the island, there was no way she was going to stick around here and wait for something to happen. Her gift was much too precious to loose at this point.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Rhoa

I belong anywhere but inbetween.

A plan? I don't understand what she means. What plan?

Tensely, I look around. Does everyone else have a plan .. why ... why don't they look afraid? I already decided that the images I saw weren't real but... but come one! The middle one - the one I ran through - sucked. Didn't they see scary things? Why did everyone look so happy? I don't understand. Am I having this hallucination all by myself? Is there even a bird-lady in front of me?

WHAT PLAN.

I want to ask her, but she's already moved on to the cold looking one. She's getting something, an egg. Is that why we were all here (you know, assuming I'm not just dreaming all of this, which seems more and more likely)? Why would she want an egg? Is she hungry? Is it like a game?

I raise my head and watch as the bird-lady disappears, and with her, the maze. I wish she had stayed. I liked her. Maybe I will see her again.

"Thank you." I mumble to myself, instinctively trying to be polite in my dumbfounded confusion, as her image disappears from view. I resolve in that moment to come up with a plan. I obviously don't know what it will be yet, but I will have one. That way, if I ever see the bird-lady again, I can tell her. I will tell her my plan, and I will be brave.

Now all I need to do is go home.

I look towards Tandavi and Faeanne, but they seem preoccupied. I guess I'll just walk home alone.

TAG: @[Name] | # WC | Notes if needed.

FOXX