the Rift

[OPEN] Over the river and through the woods(Patrol)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The wind sent the ice crystals in a swift swirling dance around her cream hooves. Shivering even draped in her fluffy winter coat the mare drew her feathery wings closer trapping as much body heat as possible. Penna flew high above her trying to escape the bitter cold. 'We go explore?' Parelia thought about it quietly for a moment until another last of chilly air set her white and cream hair on end. 'Yes I think we should go make the rounds, it'll be a lot warmer than just standing around here.' Quivering softly the mare moved first into a walk then trot and eventually a smooth body warming canter. She had seen a lot of different parts of her misty herd land, but she had yet to see one part she was sure resided somewhere in the lands, a Moon Goddess temple. Her movements were easy and holding thanks to her Arabian and Mustang linage.

Smiling warmly she laughed as she run when Penna playfully swooped down to gentle tug at her mane.Shaking her head playfully the winged mare ran faster pushing everything she had into her legs and lunges. Air billowed out in clouds around her muzzle as Penna dove down beside her then soared upwards again marveling at his own speed. It still amazed them both to see how fast his own falcon blood made him. It was nice to be out running and playing again, just like a carefree filly again. After a while the mare slowed her sides heaving legs and lungs burning. Honey eyes looked around as she came to a halt searching for the thing she sought to investigate.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 277
Notes: Sorry it took so long! <3 @[Cheveyo]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Another season had passed, this time bringing along chance that was nearly mind blowing. There was the sudden freeze of the land, so different from the cozy warmness of the Orangemoon, everything seemed to be covered in the glittering crystals of ice and snow even the horses would become coated if they didn't move often enough. It was a strange sight to see, the glittering creatures waking up in the very gentle rays of the morning sun that wasn't strong enough to defrost the world around us. A snort blew easily from my paper thins as I began moving out from my resting spot beneath the tree that for the time being was protecting me from the elements..
But the coming of Frostfall wasn't even the biggest change of all, there were still two more that stuck out like sore thumbs in my mind. The Constrictor had stepped down from her title of Captain in order to start a family with her lover, an idea that seemed so foreign to me at the time. Maybe one day when someone other than Kwahu held my fragile, broken heart I would understand her reasoning but for now I was the Captain. Or at least, one of the Captains, I served alongside the hulking beast of a stallion who I had sparred once before and learned much more than I had ever thought there would be to learn. The title of Captain would take some getting used too, and with the murders on the floating island, there wasn't much time for adaption. I was being thrown into the tasks of having more than just patrols to do.
Orchid eyes looked up from their resting place on the snowy ground to settled upon the pearly frame of the bird who was another one of the Protectors. Her name slipped from my mind as I didn't believe we had ever truly met, just seen each other in meetings. Chestnut ears flicked back against my skull momentarily as I moved forwards, angled so I would be cantering along side her in a few seconds where I could properly introduce myself and hopefully learn that others viewed and respected me as a good Captain. Once I was within earshot I whinnied out to the pale mare in greeting. "Mind some company?" Even though it appeared the mare had enough company with the bonded, they were playing more than patrolling and with a killer on the loose...we needed all minds set on protecting those who were still breathing while the sneaks and other spies found whoever the demon was.

"Speech"
Tag:: @[Parelia]
Words:: 434
OOC:: Sorry this took me so long!

we can leave the night on

Cheveyo

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!