the Rift

[PRIVATE] Invincible Tonight

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

As I began to memorize the lands of Helovia, I was drawn to an area that I had yet to explore. The massive system of caves beckoned me like a month to a flame as I wandered, my heart filling with what I could only assume was happiness as I waltz into the cavern. Although I was new to the area, there was a source of comfort from this place, bringing my soul back home to the Srotigus Pit if only for a moment. Yes, this place would do perfectly for me to contemplate the series of events that had taken place recently. With the threat of a murderer running rampant through the country, I was finding myself in a unique predicament. After all, I was the one that was supposed to be raising hell...I was the one who was supposed to bring fear to the eyes of those who set their gaze upon me. And all of that was being threatened by a sloppy intruder.

At the same time, I was curious about who it was overall. Despite whoever it was being a threat, I couldn't help but be intrigued at meeting the 'mastermind' behind it all. Perhaps I could be the one to solve the mystery and put an end to it all, although 'hero' was far from a role I was used to even considering. Then, naturally, there was the reward being offered by the Gods themselves. Surely, a reward from the Gods was something well worth my time. Especially that Moon Goddess, she could be a reward all by herself. An impish smirk began to tug at my lips, my hips swaying once or twice as I let my twisted fantasies play across my mind. Yes, I could take a reward like that any day...

As I wandered deeper into the stone walls, the sun lowering to announce the approach of evening in the world above, a sound caught my attention. The dull roar of water lured me into the Sunken Falls cavern, and as my dark gaze took in the water fall, my muscles began to relax. Perfect. It was hidden away from the rest of the world, a peaceful seclusion that could block out the noise of any words coming in or coming out. Here, I could think in peace as I watched the light reflected off of the water's surface dance on the walls...

OOC: The Devil's Harem random team meeting....Good luck to us all xD
Tag: @[Arvakl], @[Dröm], @[Pompeii]
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

The cave you fear to enter,
has the greatest treasure of all...

She had seen the spotted stallion wander into the cafe, but was it safe. She stood at the entrance, deciding whether she should turn around and head home or go straight into the dark caverns. Instead, she settled in between and stood still. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" Her tones with thick, rich. Her Swedish accent, unforgettable. She repeated herself, her voice unintentionally like a siren's, drawing all in closer. Was this really the stallion from the Secret Grove? It had to be. Who else had horns of such glory?

She decided that it was certainly him down there, so sh bgan making her way into the dark cave. She was halfway in when she lost her step and went sliding into the cave. She stood up as soon as she could, only a few small cuts on her underside and legs to offer any hint as to what has happens.. and also a large gash on the inner thigh of her left hind leg. She stood there silently now, afraid to move and put too much pressure on the leg, but also afraid she will fall again.

She was a mere scrawny creature, now forced to stay in a cave out of fear of the cave. Where was the Storyteller's logic today? Her eyes have yet to adjust, and she finds it hard to see. Oh, yes... The Storyteller is quite vulnerable now, but only for a moment before she can easily see once more and her gash-pain has numbed to a dull throbbing. The only noise was her soft breathing as she stood in the middle of the first part of the cave, still not daring to move-- afraid of what lurks in the shadows around her. he has all but forgotten her reasoning for being in the cave.

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy
My nostrils flare and I snort as I enter the cave system, wondering what has brought me here. Sometimes a girl just likes to wander okay? Get away to.. the caves. My hooves clatter noisily on the rock below and anyone who can hear knows that there's at least one more soul entering the caves. Stealth is not my forté today. As if I give a shit. My head held high as I prowl through, exploring each room one by one, finding little to nothing to interest me.

Until I find myself in a cavernous room filled with the sound of running water. Not just running but GUSHING. I step inside, first noticing the waterfall that comes from nowhere and runs through the room. Only after do I stare at it in fascination do I change my focus to the two equine forms gathered there. Time to barge in and make myself known! They might not have heard my hoofsteps over the running water. I prance over toward them, feeling energy and mischief filling me to bursting as I approach. I know neither of them, the stallion with the strange prongs on his face, nor the more simple equine mare. The mare seems timid, easily spooked. The stallion seems.. I don't know, but he shall be mine. My green eyes sparkle with delight as I stop close to them, nostrils flaring.

"Well hellooooo handsome!" I direct at the stallion - what else did you expect me to say? "And... lady." I force out the word as if it hurts to even feign a poor sample of politeness. She's a pretty thing, but I wonder if there's much going on between those two ears. I look back at the stallion and note his colorful decorations. His spotted body is also interesting to me and I get distracted... devouring him with my eyes without shame.

Walk "Talk"

@[Pompeii]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.