the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Changing

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Even though the sun was high in the sky, the winged mare could hardly feel it's warmth upon her pale hide. Her hooves had brought her here without her brain deciding to. Penna rode quietly on her withers holding on lightly to her scared flesh. He had been unusually quiet, allowing his bonded to come to terms with what she had done. Yesterday she had patrolled with her Queen, Kahlua, and had changed her life forever. What would her mother think of her now? Her name was Parelia, which meant fighter, and now she had turned her back on that. Sighing heavily, head hung low, the mare walked quietly on. Pulling her teal and cream wings in close trying to keep herself warmer.

Her life had changed so much in the last year. She had gone from a normal winged mare to having magic, a companion, a mate, a foal, and now she wasn't even a warrior anymore. What had she done?''You make good choice.' His words were said firmly, but battered in love. He knew she was just worried how Ilios and her friends would take the news. The falcon knew his dove was worried Ilios and her friends would think she was weak for stepping away from fighting. He knew it wasn't true, and deep within her heart she knew it too.

Cremello and white legs halted as her slender frame stood under the stained glass roof. Smiling softly honey brown eyes roved slowly over the brightly colored glass. The thin layer of snow on the outside made it possible to look at the bright glass without being blinded. "Do you remember this place? This is where you hatched and changed my life forever." Her voice was warm full of love all of her fears forgotten. If anyone had been outside she would have heard her bubbly voice, but probably not her words. Penna cooed softly and carefully plucked at her short mane. it was nice to think that one day, maybe soon, she would be able to create such stunning things.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 345
Notes: Yay my favorite two again! <3 @[Ciceron]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Needing the change of scenery to clear his head after the rather pointless meeting with the Fall's warriors the grey couldn't help but stew over what all had been said. "I could of bite him" Snorting with amusement the grey tried not to laugh remembering Kiara's reaction to Oxy and his comments. "Yes but that would not have solved anything. He is just.. just being him." Frowning with lack of a better word suited to describe Oxy and everything he was he chose to just leave it at that. How dare he have called him useless after everything! He sure as hell didn't remember seeing any of the rest of them at any of the last major attacks towards the herd. Where were they when they were needed? Maybe that was the question he should have thrown back in his face. Stomping his hoof in frustration he sighed knowing that there was no point in stressing over everything. He knew what had become of the pair of so called Legatus but sadly no one else seemed to see it. In all the times he had run into Oxy there had not been once that he had not been high on something and as for Rostislav well he hadn't the faintest idea what had happened to him. "Someone needs to steal that flask from him and get rid of it and no I don't want you doing it. " He grumbled under his breath knowing Kiara would instantly try and do the task.

Pacing back and forth incessantly he contemplated going to Midas about the issues. Not that it would likely do anything. "Stop Stressing!!" Kiara growled finally having enough of her bonded's erratic pacing. Giving up the thought of arguing with her the stud stopped his pacing reluctantly. Kiara was right but it would still not change how he felt about being talked to like that by Oxy. Having worked up a sheen upon his pelt from digging the trench he had worked into the ground he shivered when the cold wind hit him. Guess that this is what he got he thought shrugging it off. It was only cold nothing major.

Inhaling a breath her perked his ears as a familiar scent caught his attention. Lifting his head it took him a minute to spot who he searched for against the white canvas. Tossing his head he picked up a trot as he aimed to close the distance between himself and the mare that had captured his heart. It had been so long since he had been able to see her or his son last. Why had she kept away for so long? He wondered furrowing his brow with concern. Was there someone else in her life now that she didn't want to see him? Pushing the fear away he refused to think about the possibility of that happening when they had already been through so much. Slowing as he neared them he wickered softly in greeting as he walked up beside his mate extending his muzzle to nip softly yet affectionately at her neck.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: Yay <3 I love these two together! ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

The dove and falcon gazed around the building where they had both become whole. A shiver passed over her skin as a familiar and very welcome scent wafted into her nostrils. She spun as Penna took flight, hovering above her. Honey eyes filled instantly with tears as they fell upon her mate trotting towards her. As he called she called back nickering warmly waiting for him inside the building. As soon as he reached for her she accepted his touch without a moments hesitation trying to press herself as close as she could to his warm silver body. The tears fell silently as she breathed in his scent drawing in as much of him as she could. "Oh Ciceron I missed you so much..." Her voice was warm dripping in the love she felt for him even as his teeth nipped at her skin.

Laughter bubbled from her cream lips and she tried to return the favor nipping at his shoulder. It was so good to see him, all of her fears and pain dissipated like snow in spring. Penna cooed softly as he flew out of the building opting to give them some time apart and hunt. She smiled softly as he left just enjoying her mate's presence. "I'm sorry I've been away so long, I just had a lot going on. How have you been? Are you ok?" Pulling back from him her eyes devoured every inch of his skin checking him for injuries. He had been burned to a crisp last time they had spoken, but he seemed ok now.

Words: 263
Notes: Sorry it's so short it'll get better promise! <3 @[Ciceron] I found a great song for them, right now anyway lol! Not strong enough

image credits

Greedily his eyes devoured every inch of his mate relishing in the familiarity and all too potent scent. As usual it was nearly too much for him to bear but somehow he managed to reign backwards to keep himself appropriate well for the most part. It had been far too long since he had last seen Parelia and his heart pined each moment he was away. Things were beyond complicated when it came to their relationship due to them both living in different herds. So many times he had been tempted to leave the Falls and sacrifice his home for another just to make his mate happy. The thought of abandoning his duties as Praetor made the choice that much harder for he was not one to back out of things he had promised. If only it was possible to do both and be the stallion Parelia wanted him to be instead of the one who made her cry. The recent threats of the murders had worried him greatly for he was unable to clone himself and be two places at once. The one part of the Falls that kept him holding on was his concern for the safety of what he had come to know as his family. The two bumbling morons that had somehow managed to rank higher than him and call themselves warriors seemed to him about as fit to defend the herd as two kittens trying to fight off a grizzly attack. How had he gotten stuck with trying to watch over the two of them anyway?

"I have missed you as well." He replied affectionately caressing the soft skin of his mate's shoulders and neck. Things just needed to stop spinning in circles and just freeze so they could remain here like this forever. He would love for them to all be a family again if that was still possible. The lingering fear of another taking his spot here popped back into his mind twisting the knot deep within his belly. It would kill him if that should ever happen. Batting the nightmare away with a swift flick on his tail he curled his neck over the top of Parelia's trying to pull her in closer to him. Hmmm.. I wonder if Ilios might like a sibling.. Startled by the randomness of the thought and the intimacy behind it he shook his head trying to get himself back into the proper mind frame. This is what way too much time away would do to a guy.. it was shameful but he just couldn't help it. Dammit what was wrong with him.

The joyous laughter drew him around as his ears perked eagerly to catch the words of his lovely pegasus. " It is I who should apologize. There have been many things going on and I am sorry I have not been there for you and Ilios." He commented softly wishing that there was some way to make it up to them. " No need to worry about me. I'm better now that I am here with you. How are you? Is something bothering you?" Lifting his muzzle to wipe away the tear that dripped down from his mates eyes he couldn't help but be concerned. Had something happened?

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: <3 XD ••

[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Sighing heavily the mare relaxed as the tears of mixed emotions slide down her face. Stress and loneliness could have a very odd affect on your emotions. It was so good just being with him, being pressed against his warm body. Smiling the pale dove enjoyed her mate's rare presence. It was crazy how much she still loved him even though she had only seen him a few times since their son had been born. It never would have dawned on her that he might think she had been staying away because she loved another. If she had guessed what was going on in his mind, she probably would have kicked him. In her mind, it was completely liable for him to love another. He was a stallion, if he held another like this, he would be able to hide it. That never made it to her brain though, she was sure he wouldn't do that to her, or their son. Speaking of Ilios she would have to tell him about this, and about her occupational change.

She smiled warmly as his deep voice swam through her ears warming her heart. Honey orbs gazed over his silver dappled body enjoying his muscular form. Now she remembered how he had gotten her attention to begin with. Smirking inwardly she tried to bury her face against his shoulder to hide her dancing eyes. Tiny ears prick as the elegant mare listened carefully to his every word. Her dishes flicked back sadly, but she did not comment. Even though anger licked at her heart, it was his fault that they were not a whole family.

Shoving the thought away a small smile played across chiseled features. She smiled softly as his muzzle brushed a stray tear away. "I'm glad you're doing well my love. There isn't anything wrong. I just..." Taking a deep breath she tilted her head back slightly to gaze nervously into his silver eyes. "I've given up the life of a warrior." Breathing halted for a moment as the mare froze waiting for his response. Parelia was sure he would berate her, tell her she was weak and didn't need to be a fighter anyway. "My Queen, Kahlua, and I were patrolling together. We were just talking first of all, she told me you were more than welcome to join us..." Warm honey eyes glanced hopefully up at him before looking back at his chest. "I told her to call on me if she or the herd, ever needed anything. Kahlua said that they were in need of a Glazier. I agreed, and now I can make things out of glass, like my wing joint covers." She smiled shyly up at him carefully moving her gaze back to his.

Words: 459
Notes: She is so nervous about telling him! @[Ciceron]

image credits

Being back here in the Rotunda brought back many pleasant memories that had helped to soothe the grey's mind many times over again. It had been here that they had welcomed their son into the world. It was easy to recall that day from every moment that passed from the fear to the helplessness to the absolute joy he had felt looking upon what they had created. That had easily been the happiest moment of his life that had sadly been cut all to short. He would give anything to go back and relive it over again to be a better friend, mate and father. Much of his son growing up had been missed due to the forsaken circumstances in which they found themselves back then. A cold flash passed through his body at the thoughts of what he had done. He had sworn that he would not be anything like his father had been to him yet here he was. Sad, lonely and regretting every moment that he had spent away from his family. How different was her from that cold bastard that he once knew as daddy?

Thankfully a change in topic pulled him back to the present as his painted fae spoke finally of her worries. Listening contentedly as she spoke wondering why tension slowly eased up into her tone. Pulling back just enough to look at her he tried to figure out what she was thinking. Was she scared of telling him this? Confusion touched his eyes painfully at the thought. For a moment the image of his father appeared with a malicious grin as he beckoned to him from afar. "Ah so now we see we are not so very different my son." Panic made his heart contract painfully fearing the worst in himself. No... "I've given up the life of a warrior." Wait..what?

This was not what he had been envisioning... Coming back around to his senses in the moment of silence he tried to recover his thoughts that had been thrown into the blender at the panic his fathers image sent through his body. Glazier? Blinking in surprise his gaze softened as a smile broke across his face. " Thats great news. I already knew you could do anything you set your mind to. Hey and it gives me one less thing to worry about knowing you aren't getting yourself into danger on purpose." He teased gently feeling a huge sense of relief wash over him knowing that the tension had no relation to fear of him. "You will have to show me sometime what all you can do." Letting the warmth and sweet scent of his mate soothe his nerves he admired Parelia's beauty not caring if she found him staring. "As long as you are happy I am happy."

Lifting his head he playfully turned so that he was facing his mate so that he could pull her close once more. Moving his muzzle along the crest of her neck he teasingly nipped at the sensitive flesh he found along the way. " Do you ever wish that we could go back and do things over again?" He asked as he continued lipping and biting at certain points along his mates back being careful not to cause harm. Ok he was in a weird mood from the constant emotional episodes he seemed to be facing lately and his obsession was starting to wear on him. He wanted to forget the pain and go back to the way things were before and he was prepared to take whatever steps it took. He was not going to keep letting his family down anymore like this things had to change regardless if that meant leaving the only home he had known since arriving here. He wanted a family, a true family and that was something that he could not get within the Falls. His decision was made and hopefully expressed through his words and actions. He was falling hard and all for the same mare that had intoxicated him before.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: XD he is a little off from being away for too long but his heart is all there. <3 ••

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

The teal streaked lady watched her love looking up into his handsome silver eyes. They were so familiar so much like their son's glimmering eyes. She smiled softly up at him as her brain compared him and their son. She knew how hard it had been on Ilios, as well as herself. He had been moping around since he had been old enough to learn that Ciceron did not live with them. It had been one of the hardest things she had ever done; explaining to his sweet face what had happened. Sighing heavily she shoved that sad day away. Focusing on the happy memories this place held for them honey eyes looked around taking in the pretty stained glass area.

After she spoke the dove waited in anticipation for his reaction. The anticipation was horrible, tearing at her heartstrings. How disappointing would he be? Unable to meet his gaze honey eyes stared instead at his wide chest. His words caught her off guard. He was excited, happy even. Did he really think she couldn't take care of herself? Any anger that had been brewing died as she caught on that he was teasing. Smiling softly Parelia looked back up at her silver knight. Ciceron's warm face and steady gaze eased her fears. Reaching her muzzle up to his she smiled brightly. "Of course I'll show you sometime! I have to figure out how it works first though." Even though they had spent so much time apart the love they had shared was still there, blazing like a wild fire.

Laughter bubbled from velvety lips as she was pulled close to his side. His nips were returned happily. Unable to reach the top of his back she settled for nibbling his flank and shoulder. Movements halted as he asked a question she had spent many hours dwelling upon. Choosing her words carefully, as always, her voice was soft, "I would only change a few things if I could." Hot air whooshed from large lunges. The winged cremello would have gone back and forced her mate to come with them, forced him to stallion up and raise his son. As his nips continued she picked her own playful bites back up, careful not to damage his dappled steel coat. "If only we shared a home..." Her voice was quiet now as she paused hoping her next words wouldn't offend him. "I would love to have another foal..." Wistful lyrics ended with a hopeful tone. Maybe he would, one day join her in the Edge and they could really be a family. Even if he didn't want another foal, the three of them could start over, learn to trust each other. ’I wont old my breath though.'

Words: 455
Notes: Sorry it's took so long! Life hit me XP @[Ciceron]

image credits

Letting the feeling of happiness soothe his broken mind the grey gave into the hope that things would work out at long last. After all the turmoil the past year had thrown at them they were somehow still holding onto what had drawn them together in the first place. It was about time that things started working out for the pair so that they might have the chance to be together at long last. Currently the only thing standing in their way was all of the chaos happening with the murderer on the loose. Someone needed to put a stop to it before things decided to get out of hand. Thus far it had already progressed from a single murder into what appeared to be some sort of frenzied killing spree. How many victims would it take before someone could put together the clues and trace them back to the culprit? The scene of the last murder had really shaken him seeing the brutality and extensive suffering that the poor equine had gone through. It just wasn't right for someone to be that heartless. If only he could manage to piece things together and track them down... maybe then he would stop feeling so helpless.

Feeling the soft playful nips of his mate against his skin he couldn't help but enjoy himself. This closeness was something he missed each and everyday that he spent away from his family. The regret was slowly eating him from the inside out for not being there for them as much as he wanted to be. It was a difficult choice that was going to be made but hopefully it would all work out for the best and not leave himself feeling even worse than he already did. He would have to be a complete idiot to not hear the sorrow in Parelia's voice for it echoed inside him as if shards of glass were piercing his organs. This pain needed to end and he was the only one who could make it right. " I should have come home with you months ago but it has been a hard situation. Leaving the Falls makes me feel as if I am abandoning them for I had promised to protect them but I also gave you the same promise. This is why the choice has been tearing me apart for I feel like I have failed regardless of what I try to do." He tried to explain softly as he curled his neck over his mate.

The thought of it all had been stressing him beyond belief but things would work out he just needed to believe. Not wanting to lose his nerve he opted to continue. " I know that I cannot be in both places so I am following my heart. Since you have held that from the day I met you it is only right to follow it home once more." It was a relief to have finally said what he had needed to but strangely it did not alleviate the pressure and weight of the decision. Only time would soothe this wound but as to how long it would take only time would tell. Turning his gaze to hold Parelia's he tried to read her thoughts hoping that this would at long last make her happy. He sure as hell wasn't perfect but this was him at least trying to right all the wrongs he had created. " You need only to ask as I am willing to do anything for you."

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia]•• NOTES: <3 ••

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

A warm loving smile etched over gentle dainty features. Maybe this was all over, maybe now they would finally be together. A soft sigh eased from her muzzle as honey brown orbs slowly flickered closed. His scent washed over her soothing her frazzled emotions. Harks pricked as his thunderous voice rolled into er ear drums. She understood his fear of leaving ones he had claimed to protect and call family, but Ilios was his blood family, his first son. How could she judge him though? The mare did not feel hatred or rage anymore, just the stab of heartbreak. How was it so difficult to be away from one person, even if you had another that you loved so close? Shoving the thoughts away Parelia turned her whole attention to her silver knight. As his neck curled lovingly over her's she leaned into his embrace.

Once his voice started again her breath caught roughly in her chest. Was this him saying goodbye, or was he finally agreeing to come home with her? It took a minute for his words to register exactly what was being said. He... he was coming home! he was coming home to her and their son! She could feel the fault line in her heart slowly stitching itself together. She had been waiting for over a year to hear these words, to know he was finally ready to be with them. This moment in her life would always be etched into her memory. Joy and love lit up her face, eyes included as she gazed up into his silvery orbs. "Oh Ciceron! I've waited for a year to hear you say that!" Unable to say any more she simply threw her smaller frame against him soaking up all the love and joy she could. "Lets have a baby, then I'll take you home." Teeth gently nibbled along his shoulder and neck as she waited for his reply.

Words: 321
Notes: Fade to black? Or you can reply again =] @[Ciceron]

image credits