the Rift

[OPEN] Lite Brite

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
It was crazy how quickly the sky could change, much like the heart. One minute you're going along not really extraordinary , then your dancing wrapped in ribbons of color. Drawn in by the mystery of life your out look changes and your spinning, leaping, shifting in joy. Or is it just gas that has you so crazy? Either way you embrace the change, much like the colors swirling in the sky. It's a marvelous thing to behold, even if your so cold your horns might fall off, your eyes just dance with the waving colors. Was she dreaming, or was this beautiful light show for real? Was there really blue and purple dancing around above her, or did she finally lose it?

Dual colored eyes squeezed shut tight for a moment before opening again. They wound her up, made her feel silly and playful. It was very late, and she was sure there wouldn't be anyone else up, so why not let loose? Laughter bubbled from young grey lips as she raced under the open sky. She was on the edge of the lake, close to the mirror she didn't know about, yet anyway. She threw herself into the air as high as she possibly could enjoying her freedom. It was great to not think about anything but the lights and joy of being young and wild. She finally had a home, somewhere she could call home.

The walls of the basin soared up around her as she neared the end of her straight away. Panting around the first smile she had worn in weeks the filly slowed easily to a halt. Yellow and green eyes turned up towards the sky again enjoying the light show. It was magical how something so ordinary, something you see everyday could really be amazing. Was everything like that? Everything normal was a blessing in disguise, or was she going all thinker like Adelric? Either way she just wanted to stand her forever and bask in the dazzling glow of lights, wrapped in a blanket of ice and snow.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
WORDS: 345
TAGS: - Open to anyone =]
NOTES: - Just out enjoying the cold night air and aurora borealis

Table by Moonstone Designs || Image by:
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

A dream wrestles her out of her slumber, it's evening, the sun has sunk behind the peaks, leaving his brilliant lights of orange and yellow against the underside of a few stray clouds floating over the mountain-caps. Her eyes blink to adjust, Phrixus peers down to her and then back out onto the vastness, he is comfortably perched in a snowy pine. They are in their usual spot, the Deep Forest, hanging out in the mossy thickets were a little forage can still be found.

Her dream was of Lena, Illynx and Rikyn. Perhaps even a little D'Art & Deimos but the memories are already fading away. It was clearly something of the Basin, as if the land is pulling at her bones to bring her back. The kingdom of lights holds her own secrets, her own will and magic. Tang does not question it, but acts on it. Rolling forward into a smooth, collected canter, her nose reaching as she stretches her legs over the snow. Phrixus does not need to be called, he already knows, he knew before she'd awoken. The sun has set and the remaining light has gone, only the faint glow of a crescent moon hangs over the trees.

Their journey brings them into thicker snow, out of the trees and into the barren open. She canters idly over the crust while her bone-white bird flies low and ahead, scanning the path before her as they travel. She remembers the hidden entrance with little struggle, Phrixus dips onto the current of wind and glides gracefully into the archway of stone and pines that will lead into the Basin. Her footfall becomes silent now, or mostly silent. Its been several hours and the moon has gone higher now, and much brighter. Lights ribbon through the skies now, curling and sparkling as they flow peacefully overhead. Tangere scrunches her face with joy, her mouth and eyes aglow with glee as the ghostly space particles reflect off of her horn and pale fur. Phrixus coos subtly and swoops away, Tangere is to follow, that is what he means. And she does so, she is aware he's always much more together than she ever will be. Especially when it comes to knowing what to do.

He's led her to a lookout, you can see most of the Basin...the beautiful lake especially. When she comes around the corner he is already perched on a mangled, wind beaten tree. Possibly dead or just deciduous. Either way, it was a perfect eerie perch for the blue eyed bird to watch from. He extends his wings, flapping several times before folding them neatly again; his manner of pointing. Her eyes slide to where he is referring, she grins warmly. “I know that filly..” She looks to Phrixus and he nods, confirming something that didn't really need confirming...he does that for her often. She looks back to the racing girl, dancing and freely eating up the ground with her strong legs as she run, throttle wide open. “She looks much more delighted than the last time I saw her.” The silver unicorn notes the smile garnishing Zunden's dark face. She giggles to herself and rolls into a casual canter that morphs fluidly into a smooth trot as she approaches. “Why hello my dear!” She chimes aloud, stopping several feet away in case the girl does not recognize her. “I see you found the place without my help.” She smiles earnestly, “I'm so very glad you've made it and I do apologize for my sudden disappearance. A problem arose...” She briefly recalls her and Phrixus' debilitating sickness that has since gone away. “but it's all taken care of now.” Her eyes steady onto Zunden, still grinning. “And how are you Zunden? You look well!” She takes a step closer, surely now the girl has to remember.

tangere
AND THE DOVE OF HOPE
BEGINS ITS DOWNWARD SLOPE...

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
The filly smiled warmly as she gazed around at the dancing sky. It was so surreal how the lights turned the snow different colors. The sound of hooves drew the filly around; curious to see who was out and about at this time of night. As soon as the light silver and white mare comes into the view of different colored eyes, she recognizes her. Muscles tense nervously. The last time she had met this lady, she had been rude, almost threatening. Zunden had not done as she had been instructed. The storm had no bronze to show for her entrance here. A frown slowly slipped onto her young face. Was this mare about to attack her or yell? 'Psh, go for it witch. I don't need to fear you.'

Allowing a sly smile to replace the frown yellow and green gazed into chocolate. Slate harks pricked listening to every word the lady had to offer. The paint had been so mean last time, 'How about a taste of pity?' Lowering her head the filly allowed her mane to mask her large head. The rouse would not work if the maiden could see her dry devilish eyes. Drawing forth her best actress skills her voice low and thick with fake emotion, "I'm... holding on... My brother and I cam here after our father was murdered." It had been fake a ploy to make her feel bad, but the emotions Zunden had been struggling with fought to release themselves.

A tear of sorrow slipped from the yellow eyes, one of the reminders she was her Father's daughter. "I did not mean to go behind your back to come here, but I had no choice. We had nowhere else to turn..." Sighing heavily the filly raised ehr head slowly to look at the older, and larger lady. How would she take this news? Feelings could really be interesting, and change just like the lights above.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
WORDS: 323
TAGS: - @[Tangere]
NOTES: - She can be evil lol

Table by Moonstone Designs || Image by:
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

The sickness had just started to sink it’s claws into Tangere’s brain when she had stumbled upon the filly some time ago. She was sharp tongued that day, but not as mean as she could have been, she had proposed a challenge to the filly. A challenge she did not take to…at all. The silver and white unicorn let this fact sit in the back of her mind; meanwhile smiling in the face of the girl whose delightful grin dropped to a suspicious frown. The girl’s bright, telling eyes give her mischievous mind away, but of course Tangere has no mind reading magic and still she is in the dark… She assumes Zunden is actually sad from the death of her father, of whom she barely knew in her childhood (Tangere knew this). “Oh my..” The silver mare lets a soft sigh carry the voice out of her, brown doe eyes looking the horned filly over closely. When the apology slips into the cold air she scoffs through a smile, drawing her head upward. Pretty soon the girl will stand higher or at her at height, she guesses quietly in her mind.. “Do not fret about such useless things, Zunden, it is something long gone and not even missed.” She looks to her left when the wind breaks a dead branch from it’s leaning trunk. Her attention returns to the stormy filly, “Do not worry about it.

Phrixus swoops down out of seemingly nowhere, his cold blue eyes eating up the grey filly’s appearance. The bird’s thoughts are a mystery to anyone and everyone, even his loving keeper; all that is known is that his kind is wise and of great heritage that is twisted in elemental magic and the Gods of other worlds. He’s silent, but keeps his icy gaze on the girl. “It is good you’re here.” She nods and flicks her thin, silken silver tail, tilting one of her mocha eyes toward Zunden. “Tell me,” She steps closer, looking out onto the horizon. “What have you chosen to study here in the Basin?” The question looms in the brisk shifting air, Tangere keeps her stare to the melting shadows out beyond the caves and mountside.

tangere
AND THE DOVE OF HOPE
BEGINS ITS DOWNWARD SLOPE...

@[Zünden]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(: