the Rift

[OPEN] i'm just an animal (vigilante buddies!)

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
Anyone is welcome to jump in! Chern is gonna try to get a little group together c; go ahead!

[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

Chernobyl

Morning cracks open over Helovia; Chern is already moving. Slow and steady she walks south over the slushy trails. Most of them are traveled enough to make for good footing, but some are too traveled or not enough, proving tiresome every few miles. After several hours the sun has crept halfway from the center of the sky, it's unclouded light spreading over the icy landscape. Some stray chickadees hang in the firs lining the trails, this tells her she's close to the Rotunda. This is where she'll be until the time comes that she should do otherwise. It is away from most of the commotion of Helovia yet close enough to Murdock's world to brood a little comfort in her bones.

She's hesitant as she veers deeper westward, she can smell the snow covered stone. The chickadees fly ahead, chirping and jetting from limb to limb. The woods become thicker just before they open up to the magnificent structure. She is in less awe than she was the first time she stepped foot here, but just as grateful.

Her black nose floats just above the snowy ground, her feet breaking through several inches of crust, the snow ankle deep here. She keeps to herself as she passes face after face, she doesn't look at them, as if she is on a specific mission. She walks under the draping curtain in one of the doorways, letting it spill over her body as she passes through (avoiding contact with her horn, obviously). Her hooves clack over the cold surface, a few drifts of snow have found their way in but the wind seems to be held away from the insides. The sound of her foot patter echoes through the walls until she walks through the other entrance. She moves outside into the biting frigid air, her breath pouring from her nostrils in white wisps as it pushes from her lungs. She finds a perch out of the way, a small hillock that overlooks the small area, her black eyes watching each body that comes into view. She watches for the strong and lonely, they're precisely what she needs to work with.

I can't tell one from the other;
I find you, or you find me?

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.