the Rift

[OPEN] dainty dash [escape]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
There was a truth in my mind, a constant that could never be swayed. If you are alive, there is hope for a better day and something good to happen. Yet now, I saw no future for myself. Hope, it used to rule my world, yet now... I could barely hear it's whispers in the silence. It sounded like an alto melody played on the piano. I tried to block out the thunderous bass sounds that overwhelmed my mind and threw me into the dark abyss of insanity, yet they are hard to ignore, every day they grow louder and louder. As they grow louder, I grow quieter. My once forte personality now just a soft murmur heard by few. Where were those few? I had no idea.

I wondered how my life had gotten out of control so quickly. My life was perfect only a short bit of time ago. I had Shilva, I had a family, I had friends, and a home. After some time, I became power-hungry. I left my family, tried to fight to the top, lost the fight, my companion, and my home. I was left to wander the vastness of helovia. I had begun to fall for Destry, together, we went to the Throat and sought entrance. My mate had become a spy, but me? I had to wait to join because I had left the herd when I was little. The leader had held a grudge. I got to join sooner or later, but quickly, I became a prisoner here, in this cold wasteland.

I walked around. My guard, he never put me in a cell, never told me what to do. Unintentionally, I walked to the border. The sentinels stood, as if waiting for trouble to stir. I would be of no trouble today,... maybe. I halted, I wad just inside the borders, my freedom waiting for me. My wings unfolded in a swift motion. Without a second thought, I had left the ground and began flying. The cold wind stung my eyes, but I pushed on. What would freedom taste like?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK & KIRCHOFF
Each point in space (and time) is associated with a vector that determines what force a moving charge would experience.

The Engineer had been a little more concerned with the citizens of Helovia dropping dead all around their ears to really pay much attention to the happenings of the Basin. As such, he completely missed that a strange, white mare had become a leader and apparently his cousin had that same, pale toy to play with; he would have mixed feelings, of course. But, he had returned to his land of ice and snow, glancing at the massive sentinels that guarded the entrance.

Just as he seemed to we walking up the long and narrow strip of land between the mountains to the entrance of their home, he lifted his gaze. A golden pegasus, one he was supposed to be guarding (lets be honest, he forgot), was walking out. Ulrik stood and raised a brow, eyeing her up and down. Honestly, he had no idea why she was here and prisoner. The Basin had not held captive any of the feathered kind since Illynx decided to play nice with all the other peons.

While he did not exactly want to incur the wrath of Deimos, he was not overly interested in babysitting another feather-brained, emotional mare. The Engineer sighed heavily, the gesture punctuated by the white cloud that filtered from between his dark lips. Curious, Kirchoff came up from behind Ulrik's hocks, making the same amused expression. How curious these horses were...

"I forget, why are you my captive?" he asked. "Don't bother trying to run. I or my sentinels will stop you. However, let us first have a civil conversation so that your feathers do not wind up in my snow again..." The stallion's voice was deep, like rocks being ground together. Obviously she had to either be important or stupid to wind up a captive of the Aurora Basin. If she was important, she would be held more tightly, like Confutatis.

(Please tag me in every post)

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

Damn it was cold up here. Shaking the gold reached back and pulled at his wolf skin. He never should have come back, even in this late time of the season. It would be summer before winter broke. Swinging that tassled tail low the gold moves from his cave and steps out onto the rocky terrace. That’s when he noticed a very curious scene. Down below a familiar white bird, flecked in gold moves peacefully through the snow. Gold harks pin back and the gold watches her for a moment more, and sees the child look forward to the Arch. Suspicions lead to realizations and the gold shakes off his cold, and begins leaping down the mountain for the Arch. A run would warm him up quite nicely.

Gold flashes through the pines covered in their muted whites. Racing through snow was difficult but the Basin took it to a whole other level. Still he couldn’t wait for this moment. Sweat and steam begin to rise from under his hide cloak, but the gold presses on. Only when he reaches the metal legs of the sentinels does he see he’s too late. Snorting the gold steps forward with a steeled danger. His sharp earth eyes paying no mind to the black unicorn, for he had been waiting for this moment for far too long. “Hello Aurelia…” Cold wind whips up behind him, and those twin horns flash with threat. The gold also now has the circlet resting upon his head, but he does not call it forth. No, he’d still save that little prize. “Now I know its cold sweetheart, but let’s not get a fiery temper nor act rashly...” His grin is devilish with delight as he comes to stand to the side of the Engineer, and rings out a rough call to those of the Basin who lurked about. The gold was indeed mindful of the girl’s magic, keeping his distance, and though not opening it, readying his armor. Oh but where was that stupid oaf of a soldier. If any should be burned today, it was that creature for forgetting to lock up the girl, even after his warning. Now they would see the golden’s warnings should not be taken lightly.

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by FROSTIE!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
Escape Roll --

Escapee:
Aurelia Speed (5) + Aurelia Endurance (6) = 11
1d4 rolled for a total of: 3 (3) + 11

Captors:
[Thranduil Speed (4) + Thranduil Endurance (4) + Ulrik Speed (5) + Ulrik Endurance (4)] / 2 = 8.5 + 1
1d6 rolled for a total of: 4 (4) + 8.5 + 1

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
14 > 13.5 so Aurelia ESCAPES

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties