the Rift

Have you no fear?

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare

Zandora
"When you play with fire, you get burnt"

Zandora awoke suddenly, her surroundings were not the ones that she remembered seconds ago. The black unicorn slowly raised herself from the position she was in from the ground, shaking her long purple drapes out of her eyes. Faintly, she remembered coming across, a in her terms "vacuum." Curiosity had overwhelmed her and she must have ventured too close, for now she was in a place that she had never seen before. Zandora narrowed her eyes, frustrated that she had been zapped to a potentially whole other part of the planet that she called home. Or even, she mused, another world.

Starting forward the black mare picked her way through the dense forest, her delicately tipped ears shooting back in forth for the sound of another dweller. After more than enough time had passed between her landing in thisplace, Zandora let out sharp whinny, the sound of herself echoed into her ears as the forest silence was pierced by the sound of her shrill.

She waited impatiently for some sort of response, continuing her way through the forest to who knows where. She kept herself heading north following the trees that had moss growing on only one side of the trunk. Although the experience of a new place was irritating, she did slightly enjoy the isolation of it. It also could also add on to her ever expanding database inside her skull. Sighing, she waited for something to happen. Certainly she would not get through a whole forest without some kind of encounter of another being.

OCC: Wow lame intro

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Oh for the love of these blasted, worshiped Gods, I needed to get away from the insane asylum for a while. Why the hell was it that the only equines I met lately were the most agitating, ignorant fools? I had completely reach my level of tolerance, even with my 'team' trying to solve the murders that had been going around in the Helovia. Although I had staked my claim over my own personal cave within the Aurora Basin, I felt that it was an inappropriate retreat right now. I felt no desire to feel the stinging winds of the mountain air, nor did I want to be confined for any longer. No, I needed to move. I needed to do something, anything, to burn the pent up energy and frustrations that I had been storing over the months. They say bottling up your emotions is unhealthy for you, but I say they are only unhealthy for those that cross the wrong path at the wrong time.

As I marched through the woods without any real focus on where I was going, my head lowered whilst ears pinned back, nares flaring wildly with angry snorts. The itch within me was rising, the desire to bring mayhem and malice to anything and everyone around me. It was becoming more and more difficult for me to, shall we say, "mind my manners." And the fact that I had yet to find Morphine after all this time here was only making my frustrations worse. As soon as her name haunted my thoughts, I came to a stop with a furious stomp of my front hooves. With a furious toss of my head and feral bellow, the fire shaped blades that adorned my crown tore viciously at the bark of an innocent tree nearby. See? Wrong path, wrong time for that stupid tree. Several startled birds scattered from the branches, shrieking in their panic.

The impact of my outrage on the tree seemed to help jostle out some of the frustration, and as I stared at the gash of the tree's bark, my sides heaved. I realized that every one of my muscles had been tensed, and with a deep sigh, I tried to relax them. I needed to let that Phantom disappear from my thoughts, she was welcome there no more...Suddenly, a shrill whinny broke through my train of thought and jerked me back into reality. Auds pricked, crown raised and eyes gleaming darkly, I turned towards the sounds of the call. Twisting my way through the trees, my ears pricked for the sound of another. After a while, I was able to catch onto the smell of a vixen woven through the forest. 'Perfect.' I thought to myself, lips pulling back into a devilish smile.

It hadn't taken me much longer to find the vixen, coming up behind her through the trees. Immediately, I noted the horn that she was adorned with, along with the brilliant shades of purple that complimented her coat of night. Tempting ideas danced in my mind as I studied her feminine curves on a petite frame, my own ivory tassle smacking against my flank as a little reminder to keep them to myself. My, wasn't she a lovely sight? Now, did the beauty have some brains? 'Let us hope so, I would hate for her to be a waste...' I took a couple steps closer to her, though offered plenty of distance to prevent any discomfort. "Hello, little Shadow." I bobbed my head with as much respect as I could muster, already dubbing her with the first nickname that came to mind. It was a habit of mine, to grant the mares that held my interest with a personalized nickname. Yes, Shadow may not have been the most unique or creative of pet names, but it was a pet name none the less. "Welcome to Helovia."

"Speech."

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Zandora

The fae's sharp ears caught the presence of another before she could react. Steps filled her ears as a figure, presumably equine approached her. The black mare slowly turned herself around to see him, her eyes sweeping his body and features, registering the face of the stallion inside her brain. His coat was a color of cinnamon, a palet of browns and blacks adorned his mane. He had a ribbon the color of elephant bone, contrasting with the dusty browns of his coat. An ivory blanket cloaked him along with white hairs of roaning. Her glowing purple eyes looked at his horns that protrued from his cranium. The color of the dual horns was of a diffusing red, with what looked like extremely sharp and jagged points. His voice whispered into her ears, and she knew by his context already that she was not messing with a sweet soul who couldn't heart a butterfly. His claiming nickname made her smile, the fae tossed her head up with a crooked laugh. "Little Shadow? Ha. You call me Zandora. And who might I be accompanied with?"She offered her eyes studying the stallion before her, she did not tell him that he could call her Zandora, she told him with no room to bargain that she would be identified by Zandora and not some silly lesser "nickname".So this is an entirely different realm by the name of Helovia. Interesting.She thought to herself, wondering what the dwellers that inhabited this place had in store for her. But of course it would be what she wanted, no one else would get to choose her destiny besides her. A faint smile creeped on her face How about that? A whole new destiny, that I can fill with more blood. She snickered, knowing that this place would bring lots of fun and all the more pleasure.

@[Panzram]

Xyroca

As the vixen rotated to settle her gaze upon me, my dark gaze narrowed on her as though to challenge her, warning her that her next choice of words would be judged with scrutiny. My lips pursed slightly as she laughed at my nickname for her, but as she introduced herself I was able to loosen them into a smirk. It was not lost on me that she had given me no 'choice' in what to call her, at least by her standpoint. Just as I had challenged her, this mare seemed more than willing to challenge me right back. A brave move for a petite mare against a stranger such as myself. I didn't respond at first towards her demand for me to call her by name, pondering over whetehr or not she was worthy for me to oblige. "Panzram, of the Aurora Basin." I introduced myself with a nod of my head, auds pricking as I caught onto a snicker, glancing down at her lips to notice the faintest of smiles.

I could only wonder what thoughts were crossing her mind, but something inside me itched to know more. 'Want to play a game, Little Shadow?' The words crossed my mind as I took several steps forward to close in the distance between us. Like a predator hunting their prey, stalking it before the final pounce, I circled around her. Out of the corner of my eye, I kept alert for any sudden movements of her hooves. Should she choose too, I would do my best to position myself to avoid any kicks, or at least to place them where I would not be permanently injured. Such as a very important part of me....With this thought, I angled my hips away just slightly as I circled, facing inwards towards her. It was nothing but danger for two unicorns to face off so closely, but it was oh so enticing. "I call anyone I want, whatever I wish - Little Shadow. Why should you be any different, Zandora?" My deep voice rumbled out in a teasing tone, smirking with a devilish look as I egged her on. 'Go ahead, show the devil what you're made of.' My ivory tassle flicked towards her while I lowered my crown in an attempt to brush my muzzle along her neck in passing. So far, this mare had more potential than most I had the curse of meeting in Helovia.

"Speech."

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Zandora

Zandora had noted his eye of challenge, beckoning her to try him. She did not rethink her acts though, challenging him with a luring eye. "Pamzram, what an interesting name." She paused for an effect "I like interesting." The mare dragged out her words, winding up her string on the dusty colored stallion. She would save the questions about the aurora basin at another time, for now she had other matters to focus on. Just as she took over control he snapped it right back into his greedy claws, leaving the space that was once before them invisible. A curl of her lips arrived on her face, she could see the desire to play with his bait behind the deliriously dark lanterns of his. 'Challenge is on, pretty boy.' she thought as toxic determination tapped into her blood lines.

Zandora watched Panzram circle around her, her amaranthine colored oculus's not once breaking contact with his possessive black ones. Attempts to kick or injure the stallion were far away but still evident. She had not yet exceeded her point of annoyance, so she made no action that would permanently hurt him. His words of mockery filled her thoughts, the fae's eyes narrowed as she continued to bore deep into his orbs. "I should be different because I am different" she shot at him, a tempting smile dripping off her lips. "I assume everyone else has not confronted you about your, pathetic by the way, nicknames." She raised a brow at him the curl of persuasion still alit on her features. Zandora felt the heat of his muzzle as his maw dragged across her neck, the cream ribbon of his brushing against her. A dark and desire filled chuckle escaped her mouth "Now what's all this teasing for, what does pretty boy want?" the black mare asked rhetorically, lowering her head to where her horn stuck out intending to unharmingly trace his spine with it. She raised her head back up and extended her lips, seeking to lightly, but still with enough pressure nip his shoulder.

Xyroca

'Excellent.'The word played in my thoughts as she decided to join in to my game, accepting the challenge and already providing evidence that she would be a lovely opponent. Auds pricked to catch on to her defense about why she should be so different to go by her actual name, and her choice of words brought on a roll of my eyes and an unimpressed snort. 'I will be the judge of that.' With a light toss of my head, I chuckled as she made her assumptions. Indeed, she was correct. At least, for the lands of Helovia. No one had confronted me about the names I had chosen to call them by, for whatever reasons. "Indeed, there has been a lack of anyone willing to prove themselves amongst the mindless drones of this place, I must admit. You can call my names pathetic, it means no difference to me. I will continue using them, pathetic beings deserve pathetic names."

Daggered crown tilted to the side with curiosity as she questioned me, one aud flicking towards her as she lightly ran the edge of her horn along my back. The sensation sent a delicious chill down my spine, followed by an ever growing heat that slowly spread throughout my entire body. Oh, this woman was walking on thin ice with her tantilizing moves. No, she was downright slamming her hooves into the ice at this rate, daring me further by nipping at my shoulder while a deep, gutteral rumble purred from my throat. Dark images began to violently flash before my mind, and it was all I could do to prevent myself from acting out my fantasies. To feel this mare's body beneath mine, taste her sweat and blood through my teeth, to hear her pleasure filled screams begging me, it was a temptation that could bring me to shake with a sense of need. Whether those screams were begging me to stop, or begging for more was completely up to her...

No, now was not the time for such whimsical daydreams...I wanted to see just how wicked this beautiful temptress could be, but there were other priorities that I knew I wouldhave to take care of first. Zandora, whether she realized it or not, had just permanently marked herself as a target. Seconds after she had nipped my shoulder, I stretched my boa out to return the favor to her flank. Lips brushed against her unique marking, trailing along her flesh until I settled on a tender spot to gently nip with a devilish grin. "Recruiting, you could say. I find the lands I reside in are painfully boring as of late, and the fellow Helovians and Basiners just don't seem to want to play with me..." My lower lip jutted out into a purposefully over-dramatic pout, lowering my crown to look up at her with feigned puppy-dog eyes.

"Speech."

OOC: @[Zandora], He got a lot darker than I expected, he hasn't been this way in a long time. xD

Zandora

Zandora narrowed her eyes, tossing her head at his insult. 'Dear pretty boy, that's no way to treat a lady' She thought to herself, features still expression her desires. If he was going to continue to call her Little Shadow, then she would interpret her own nickname for him. Not wanting to admit it, the black and purple hued mare was coming to a liking of this alternate calling."Ouch, please help me for I have been extremely wounded"She chuckled giving him another one of her most famous looks, the blood inside her boiled for the stallion, and she would have him. It was her job to tempt the stallions to come to her, but it seemed that he was having a reverse effect on her, slowly drawing her in. She would play her own game. "I would beg to differ on your judgment of me, surely you cannot think that someone such as I as pathetic?" Zandora asked, lavender eyes brighting as the situation she was in intensified.

Her skin shook as his teeth made contact to an oh so sensitive spot, everything around her sharpened as the sensation of his playboy bite spread throughout her veins, just like an epidemic effecting everything it touched. A grumble of pleasure left her throat, his devilish grin making her sway. His next words interrupted her pleasure filled delirium, he was a recruiter, which meant that there was something more then a woods out in the lands of Helovia. His attempt to look like an innocent puppy made another giggle fill the enticing aurora around the two horses. It had been quite a while since the fae had released this many expressions of enjoyment. "Aww pity, sounds like someone is seeking entertainment?" She gave him a syrupy look of allurement. Switching tones, so she could quickly get over what he came here for, she spoke on a more serious level. "You needn't ask me, I'd like to see this basin of yours, although my loyalties are quite expensive I would not mind giving them to this "boring" place, anything would be better then mindlessly walking about without a purpose." She said getting what was eventually going to be said over with.

Resuming as if she had not said anything, she snorted flicking her offspring of violet and crimson colored ribbon. She attempted her tactic that he seemed to like earlier, tracing her horn she walked around him keeping the sharp point trailing his coat of cinnamons and honeys, stopping only when their eyes met, her cranium inclined to match the rich dark orbs that filled his sockets. 'Now pretty boy, I've played my role what are you going to do with it?' She thought, waiting to see what he does with what she had done, a diabolical facial expression playing on her face.

OCC: So is Z, but God I love them 8D

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Xyroca

A deep chuckle rumbled from my throat as she questioned me, lifting my crown and tilting it to the side as I looked down at her. "My judgement on whether or not you are pathetic is something for you to control, although I must say...You are doing one hell of a job pursuading me to believe otherwise..." The devilish grin returned to my muzzle, noting the the pleasurable grumble she let escape. A brow raised with delight as she joined in on the fun, agreeing to follow me to the Basin. As any being with even a smidge of sense to them would, she flat out stated that her loyalties would not come for a cheap price. "Whoever said I was loyal to the Basin?" A corner of my lips tugged back into a smirk, dark orbs watching as she returned to tracing her the tip of her horn along my body. My skin visably shivered underneath her touch, and as she continued I could feel my body's temperature rising feverishly, hooves shuffling uncomfortably beneath me.

This mare, oh she was a troublemaker. My body ached to claim her in more ways than one, tongue flicking across my teeth as I imagined how delicious her blood must have tasted. "Careful now, there are few and far between that are brave enough to consort with me as you are." That was as little warning as I was going to give her, and she should count herself lucky to have recieved a warning at all. "My loyalties are forevermore kept towards myself, however those loyal to me will always have a valuable ally in the long run. I understand how much of a contradiction that must seem, yet something tells me that you would understand such a proposal? I ask you, Zandora..." My tone was serious, though as I mentioned her by name the underlying seductive tone returned for a brief moment. Gingerly I stepped closer to her, mimicking her own actions as I tucked my chin to trace the highest point of my horns along her body, trailing from her flank and up her back. Gently I traced up the length of her boa, pausing to press ever so slightly into the soft part of her throat underneath her skull, just enough to dent the flesh underneath the daggerlike point.

"To not necessarily keep your loyalties towards the Basin. Rather, between you and I...Should I ever need to cash that loyalty in, I shall let you know." I pulled away from the beautiful mare, leaving my proposal for her to decide. Any reasonably intelligent being could understand that my loyalties were dangerous to bet on, though I was much more likely to give my loyalties to those I believed could assist me in the future. And this mare...This dangerous, toxic, seductive, downright enticing woman...She could certainly prove beneficial to me. Even if she agreed to follow me personally, rather than my current herd, I would be weary to trust her at all. If she was as like-minded as I believed, her so called expensive loyalties could falter, changing as easily as the winds. It was a risk I was willing to take, asking her to trust me while at the same time refusing to trust her and vice-versa.

"Speech."

OOC: @[Zandora], I'm so sorry for the wait! Real life caught up and bit me on the butt x_x Also sorry for the double tag, code got messed up and I had to fix it.

Zandora

Zandora smiled inside as Panzram admitted that her efforts to change his thoughts of her were impactful. His next words made her arch a brow, realizing that he was much more like her than she had estimated, for if you are not loyal to the herd you committed loyalty to, you are only loyal to yourself.Takes one to know one. She thought as she watched a smirk curl on his dark muzzle, knowing that the two of them were both enjoying this oh so delightfully game of words and gestures.

The lavender mare snorted at his warning, tossing her head to reposition the long purple locks sewed upon her crest. But, she did take it into account, she knew that her actions always had to be rated on a level of thin ice. The stallion switched subjects on a more important matter and she perked her ears as the melodic voice of Panzram wafted into them. He was telling her that like her own, his loyalties are extremely valuable. He had recognized that the mare's could be useful and started to propose a deal, but to add to the intensity of all these devilish looks and feelings, he threw in a touch of his horn. She felt him place a defined pressure on her throat latch, making the fae incline her crown as the distorted crimson and ebony horn of Panzram ever so slightly touched her. It made her skin crawl like a spider running from a frog, she shook her head with the wanted but risk filled pleasure.

To not necessarily keep your loyalties towards the Basin. Rather, between you and I...Should I ever need to cash that loyalty in, I shall let you know

His proposal danced through her thoughts, she already knew that saying no was unwise, even though through other's eyes it might seem intelligible. Zandora pondered momentarily about his offer, knowing that if she did thrust her loyalties over to a potentially dangerous horse that she could find herself in a situation where her fate would most certainly be painful and if not temporarily, permanent. Deciding that the unknown benefits would override the negative impacts, Zandora spoke with her normal thick and tempting voice "Pish posh, loyalty there loyalty here, it's just a big mess. I agree to your terms, but there will be no dictator here, our benefits and "control" over each other will be equal, I won't have it any other way. In short words, I am most loyal to you and myself, and that herd of yours well gain it as well. Sound agreeable?" She said with a raise of her brow, her terms weren't too much to ask for and now it was up to the handsome multi-horned stallion.

OCC: It's fine hun! Glad life is better(I hope) and sorry for the shit writing

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Xyroca

I stepped away from the shadowed mare to allow her to speak, auds pricking as she offered up her own conditions for the terms of our agreement. Dark orbs studied her while I mulled over her every word, pleased to see that she was more and more like-minded than I could have imagined. Yes, this vixen was intelligent enough to not only prevent herself from being tied to the loyalties of a herd, but to dance around tying herself to me as well. It was only a minor disappointment I felt, for I was more impressed to know that she wanted to be in an alliance of sorts with me, even if it was as equals. There would be no qualms over it, it seemed we could both see something valuable in the other. Letting her wait to build up the suspense, allowing torture to build up with a contemplative expression.

At last, the devilish smile returned to my lips with a slow start. I chuckled slightly as I answered her, pivoting in place to face the direction of the Aurora Basin. "Very well, I suppose I can agree to those terms. Shall we?" Waiting for her to join my side, I began the trek back towards my so called home. Here was hoping that the Lord and his new Lady would welcome her with ease, they barely new more than my name, if that. And here I was fetching other members to bring back, all the while compromising the herd's loyalty. If they only knew...

"Speech."

OOC: @[Zandora], final post. I'll post up a thread for them in the Basin!