the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Black Parade

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable

Jakar

the more I see the less I know, the more I like to let it go

I had found her, the varnished mistress who had snuck into my life. She had seemed so...peaceful and fun to be around at first, but it seemed fate had a strange hand of cards to deal between the two of us. That peace shattered faster than a glass goblet falling from the granite of the bar, or maybe a better description was that it shattered like Snö's precious metal canine beneath my father's hooves. A snort blew harshly through sooty paper thins as I wandered through the snow that for the last few months had covered the lands of Helovia with nearly as much care as it covered the lands of the Basin. Dark rimmed harks flicked back, listening to see if there was any rustling coming from the white and gold bundle that was sleeping peacefully on my back.
It had been three months now since the pup had came into my life, three months since I had seen the varnished mare that seemed to have chaos follow her around like well, a puppy dog. In those three months I hadn't done much of anything in regards to finding the mare again, I was too preoccupied with the small creature who's mind was now linked with mine. And linked we would be, forever. Vitani was full of life and so much energy that I was surprised she had remained asleep the entire trek to the Meadows where we stood now. Pale blue pools flicked across the horizon, taking in the shapes of different colored equines, pegasi, and unicorns that were milling about the snow covered meadow that in a few months would be full of life and purple flowers called thistles once again.
A sigh escaped, turning into a cloud of steam before me as I grew content knowing that Snö would not be here to cause any issues today. At least, she wasn't here just yet, so the word stalker couldn't be thrown around as a way to describe me today. Of course, if she were to show up she would find someway to insult me. Ears flicked back against my thick winter coat covered neck that was twisted so I could look at the pup that was still curled up with her gold tipped tail wrapped around her delicate nose. A grin twitched at the corners of my dark lips as I reached towards the pup to knock her off of my back into the snow that would cradle her fall with all of the carefulness of a new mother. Surely someone would see me and scold me for treating a young creature so roughly, but Vitani was tougher than she looked.

"Speech"
Tag;; Open!
Words;; 447
OOC;; Someone reply so I can get this boy rolling! I don't want to lose muse entirely for him :D

image credit

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Serene in the fashion that there is nothing else than the distant nickers and whinnies raised from vocals tucked away in the bodies of horses she'll never come to know, this is true bliss. The calls of her own kind became nothing more than ample background noise while pawing through the snow. What grasses that rested and froze out of her reach where nothing towards achieving satisfaction. There is never enough in Frostfall, and at times, she ponders in the thought of how Adrixaura managed to suffer through raising her for what a short period it was and still have weight. Sunlight that kissed the world in this winter was paradise compared to the frozen months of her first season locked in eternal night.
The sensation of lazy warmth is still cold to the touch along a honey coloured hide, thickened by the weight of a rotting winter coat. It'd soon give way and peal in the ugliest way towards the arrival of summer months, but in the meantime, Sikeax lived the lifestyle of a rag doll feeding the light of the sky into the unknown from her forehead and stand as nothing more than a girl frailed by the harshness of her birth season and the hand of others.
At some point, she gives up on food, forelegs tired of looking for weak pickings. Either way, it was all dead down there.
Snorting out of frustration and hunger, pale eyes gaze into the spread of the meadow towards strangers, searching for whoever is seeking out food and getting the best of the supply. Faintly, she remembers Lace and the time they spent together performing no other task than grazing and small talk. What an absolute treat that would be compared to now, having a companion to speak with and grasses to bury into her belly. Then again, who wasn't dreaming that dream?
No one is getting much luck as she can see, now stepping onwards to discover thin spots in the blanket where there is some hope. Instead, she finds a male, just her luck, with a pup flailing about in the snow.
The pup pulls out a faint smile against her tired features, slipping back into a monotone expression of, well, silence. He is nothing more than a bay, having some height on her, yet the mounting of a horn brings away the unease that usually follows because of the outcasted sensation received from Pegasi.
"How old are they?"
In the back of her skull is the part of her that misses Amara and Sameria, the pup guiding out warm memories rather kept in the places of the past where they belonged. It was a good to see new life even in the spell of death, no matter where she could find it resting.

OOC: Would you like me to tag you?
@[Jakar]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed