the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shake, Rattle and Roll

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

After the events of such a meeting it was no wonder that she needed to clear her head of all the information tumbling around in there. In a way it had been bad timing for her to meet everyone all at once like that but thank the heavens that she was not the main focus of it. Ophelia and the Spark God were more than welcome to steal all the attention away from her anytime they wanted besides she was never one for crowds anyway. Way too much drama! Speaking of which what was the deal with the one they called Deimos anyway...talk about overdramatic and cold. Then again it seemed like half of the Basiner's that turned up had some sort of stick shoved up in places that should never house such an object. As for the rest of the group she swore that she would find whoever had attempted to use their magic on her and tell them what she thought. It may take awhile but it was another item on her ever growing to do list that would be accomplished eventually.

Tension coursed through the girls frame leaving her feeling particularly peeved at the world for its lack of sane minded inhabitants. Thinking back to what she knew of the murders that had been happening around here she wondered if the culprit was just someone fed up with all the idiots and finally taking the whole "only the strong survive" motto into their own hands. Psychopath or not if they were pegging off the ones who were most annoying then so be it. Sighing heavily she watched as each of the clues danced through her head. The black hairs...the sand...a black feather...and now the white feather what did it all mean? The puzzle was beginning to infuriate her by remaining so vague surely there had to be something they were missing. Even the cleanest of killers left something behind to identify themselves hopefully whatever came next would be the key to his or her unravelling.

Stalking along with her thoughts it wasn't long before she found herself back at the hot springs. Not exactly the path she had intended but whatever it was still somewhere other than where she had come from. Easing herself down into the warm water so it covered the entirety of her body she propped her head up on the surrounding earth surrendering to the relaxing waters.

•• TAGS: @[Sialia] •• NOTES: Sorry for rather crappy starter ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Anger still coursed through her entire body. It was an anger that she could not put out with water, or time. It would always simmer below the surface, ready to flare up at any point in time. Like an infection that you couldn't rid yourself of. Boiling just under the surface, ready to drown me in a moment. Glacia speaks freely to me, but her voice doesn't reach my ears. I have other things on my mind.

That whole meeting. It was so full of anger. As it was, I wasn't the only one to turn away and leave. Torleik had to. I wonder what had ticked the General off so much that he had left? Deimos frankly pissed me off. So had many others, with there closed minded thoughts. So what if the woman was a half breed? After all, it seemed that the previous lady Illynx had accepted some halfbreeds herself. My mind reaches out to the winged mare. What was her name? I don't recall. Then again, I don't think I had heard her give her name, if she had at all.

The closed minded bastards. The words echo through my mind, as I think of all that had happened. Then there was the time god. I hadn't made up my mind really about him, but to be honest I was seriously leaning towards major dick. Then I wonder, are all the gods all that fucking righteous? If they where I honestly didn't want anything to do with them. I could figure out my own life without there "help".

A soft sigh escapes my lips as my daughter and I enter the steamy lair of the hot springs. I gaze about me, and I realize that I had never visited here. Not once in the long months that I had lived in this cold hell. But right now, a hot bath would do my anger and tense muscles good. Glacia however, tired as she was and enjoying the warmth curls up by the water, before slowly falling asleep. I smile at the child, and I worry not. I could hear someone entering and I could check to make sure it wasn't that little bitch.

I sigh, trying desperately to pull the anger from me. And in an odd way the hot water calms me, and I sigh in relief. My eyes close for a moment, before opening to study around me. I catch sight of some odd rocks. Wait. No. Those are wings. Not rocks. "Hello." I say, my voice now only slightly strained. But it is not weak, or scared. It is commanding, saying who are you, and you 10 seconds to tell me so.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Rhea]
Words;; Over 200
Notes;; Sorry, she is still pissy >.<

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Closing her bicoloured eyes for a couple moments she allowed the soothing warmth to chase away the cold emptiness the meeting had left her with. If everyone was going to be so uptight about her being here she would be damned if she was going to leave and let them all rest in peace. No she much preferred to sit in wait and let her presence irk those who cared the most until they could stand it no longer. What would their breaking points be? Oh how fun it will be to find out. Like a parasite she would hold on until the very end without showing weakness and see who would be first to fall at her feet. If she had to place bets it would be on the righteous jerk Deimos who seemed to have all too much to say to their new queen. Chuckling softly she reopened her eyes to the sound of hooves upon the frozen turf nearby.

Remaining silent in observation she found both a larger and smaller pair of hooves clipping across the snow. Would anyone even pay her a glance or spare her a word after a meeting obviously so fueled on hatred for those of us that were different? Not that she really cared one way or another she had already made up her mind about sticking around and not much could sway her decision. Surprise caught her as the feminine voice called out from a nearby pool a simple yet poisoned greeting. There was definitive tension and authority laced into the tone yet there was something else there too that she couldn't quite place. Anger perhaps? Not that it would surprise her with how everyone seemed to react at the meeting. Lifting her head from where it lay motionless on the stoney ledge she turned herself so that she could gaze upon the speaker.

Faint recognition sparked but try as she might she could not remember a name for the two unicorns she found. The blackened mare and the child had surely been at the meeting but among all the jibberish and slander she had failed to retain as many names as she would like. " Hello. My name is Rhea." She replied calmly undeterred by the mare's icy tinged tone. " Forgive me, but I don't recall your names from earlier."

Pausing for a moment or two she let the question hang debating whether or not this stranger had been one of those shooting her the stink eye throughout the meeting. From what she could recall it was mainly the pig headed stallions that seemed to have their bonnets in a bunch though there had been the odd glare from the feminine members that had shown. Giving up trying to remember such minute details from such a heated encounter she let her judgement lay neutral to see how the rest of this would play out.

Words: 486

•• TAGS: @[Sialia] •• NOTES: No worries Rhea is a little all over the place from the meeting anyways xd ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo