[OPEN] Colorblind

Ryuu Posts: 28
Outcast
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 1 Year
Mali :: Rough Collie :: None Brit
 ranjiri & ryuu

so while you're outside looking in, describing what you see
remember what you're looking at is me

Rumors spread like wildfire, and I found myself smiling quietly to myself at the irony of it all, my Sultan's title not lost on me. But as I stared down at the glimmering stillness of the Oasis waters, the longest of my horns a hair's breadth away from disturbing my own personal mirror, I could not find any real amusement harbored away. A glowing filly, healed by the Lord of the Sun, had appeared at our borders. I felt betrayed, abandoned. Aurelia was a distant memory in my mind, I could hardly remember her name much less her face. Her ties to me had been severed by the wear of time and the early stage at which I had lost her. But I had never allowed myself to forget Faeanne. She is my little sister, my twin. I still remember her happy golden eyes, the way she trailed after that missing hole in my memory as if nothing else could grant her a meaning in her existence. I remember her desperate happiness, like she was fooling herself day after day, forcing herself to be joyful. If she didn't, after all, she would end up like me.

A soft snort escaped me, bitter and hateful. Yeah, like me. Broken, useless. A burden upon momma, upon uncle Cera. And to know, even if I truly didn't know as wholly as I wished, that she had been healed merely for traveling to the desert...it was a thousand daggers to my heart. Was I not even worthy of such gratitude and recognition? I had abandoned everything for the chance to live with momma in the Throat. Annie came for the promise of healing. Was my cause not more noble, more sincere? So why had I been overlooked again?

I stared down at my reflection, subtly warped but as clear as anything could reflect, the shadows of my face deepened by the gentle moonbeams of the night sky above. I cursed my feminine features, my frail frame and broken hooves.

My broken heart.

My eyes were supposed to be the windows to my soul, and yet all I could see in them was proof of what an unlovable freak I was. Even the horns upon my brow were physical evidence of my ruined bloodline. My only condolence was that momma, too, had a spiral upon her tiara. Unable to contain the sniffle that broke the tentative silence around me, I thrust away the acidic burn of tears behind my eyes. I didn't deserve to cry. Clearly something was faulted inside of me, if this wounded filly was granted the blessing of full health and I was not.

With a wounded cry of despair I thrust my horn into the water and slashed my head to the side in a spray of the cold liquid. Limping out of the water on blissfully numb hooves, I cast a pained look towards the tree where I knew momma was sure to be sleeping with uncle Cera and Ilaria. I knew that my own self-hatred hurt her, that she wanted only for me to love myself, see the beauty that apparently only existed in her eyes.

It was a terrible idea, and I was aware of it with an intimacy that I couldn't help but hate. But even so, I took advantage of the temporarily numb state of my broken, damaged hooves. I turned and I ran as fast as my gangly legs could take me, swearing to myself that the tears that slipped thin and quiet down my cheeks were borne of the sting of the wind. I ran until my heart was pounding in my ears, the ends of my mane stinging my neck fiercely and sweat beading on my skin. Until finally, the numbness was gone, and fire was eating up my legs. Even so I continued on, racing until my breaths were gasping, painful things that tore the lining of my lungs with the bitter cold of the air I inhaled. I ran until it felt as if white-hot nails were being pounded into my hooves, until sand was searing into the bloodied cracks.

I fell with a cry, shoulder slamming into the unforgiving earth as my legs gave beneath the pain. I curled slowly in onto myself and cried, quiet hiccuping sobs borne of habitual loneliness when I was too young to understand that it wasn't my fault.

It wasn't my fault. It wasn't my fault!

But somehow I had still been the one to continuously be let down.

@[Faeanne] maybe? Or anyone else!

Credits

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Today would be unusual more so than any other day. The Fire Queen, Divergent, Poisonhearted, and whatever title comes to mind, was back. She was home, and damnit... No one would be stopping her this time. There was no Africa at the borders to chase her away. There was no Gaucho to burn her ass, no Midas to choose Africa over Aurelia, and none of the slob that used to inhabit these lands. She took advantage of the unguarded borders and let herself in, declaring that she was an official member as she did so.

And then, she saw him.

The usually cold and chaotic Aurelia felt warm as she saw Ryuu, her progeny. He was here! She was relieved he was no longer with the foolish edge horses. There was a gleam of sadness that ran across her eyes as the small horse fell to it's side in tears and pain. Her baby had always had an ailment in his hooves. Aurelia trotted up to him, her form much taller than his young body sprawled out on the ground. He had grown so much. His frame had filled out, small hooves had widened and grown... and his mane-- it was long. He was a young stallion, not a foal. She wasn't sure how to react. Her body shivered furiously as tears welled to her eyes. She was an array of emotions, unsure of anything. Was this even real? Was she imagining it?

His body was dark, liked her son's. The markings matched with her son's, but was it him? How could she be sure? "R-Ryuu?" She said quietly between sobs. Could it truly be her son? Would she tell him? Did he remember her? So many questions floated in her mind, but there was one constant one: Who has taken care of my baby, and why have they abandoned him like this? Yes, the mare herself had abandoned him, but only because she knew her incompetency. She knows she's a horrible mother, this is why she left; vanished.

The desert was home, but now she questioned her choice in staying here. Was Faeanne here, also? Aurelia would not be able to handle seeing Faeanne, that was much harder. Faeanne most likely remembers her, remembers Aurelia leaving her with random strangers. Does Ryuu remember her leaving? Probably not, for she had always been absent. Was this her chance to make it up? She knew she could never be his mother again, for he probably doesn't trust her, but she want to at least be on his good side. Will Ryuu allow it? Was this even Ryuu? Why is she still crying?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Outcast
 ranjiri & ryuu

I feel foolish, my reckless anger and distress was sure to only further disappoint momma. It would surely take long, painful days of healing before my hooves would return to their previous, though no less broken state. I'd let her down, when she had finally started to believe that maybe I could learn to live with my disability. I could already hear her saddened, understanding sigh, see the dark shadows in her eyes. How could that image not have stopped me before my reckless flight? I huddled in on myself, the cold making me shiver and quake helplessly. I was too small, too frail for the freezing temperatures of the desert in winter. Especially with how young I was, how little food I was able to ingest with the flaws of my hooves. Momma's wings were all that kept me warm at night, and as my muscles began to spasm angrily against me I huffed my breath futilely against my flank. My horns were cold on the arch of my hip, but they warmed slowly at the contact. I felt more alone and defeated than before. What had I possibly achieved? I had been so angry, so hurt. Yet all I'd done in the end was made myself even more useless.

"R-Ryuu?"

The stutter of my name was unfamiliar, but it whispered through the cobwebs of my old, faded memories. Even still I lifted my head on instinct, recognizing the syllables of my title. I glanced around until I found them, a stranger with an eerie familiarity. Discomfort clawed at my insides, panic seeping in. Why couldn't I remember her? But why was she so familiar? My little chest quaked and paced faster with the fluttering of my breaths. Something told me...told me...I couldn't pin it down. No, get away! I snorted softly, wary and uncertain.

Her tears made me uncomfortable, part of me wanting to comfort her and the other too scared to try. I gave a sob of pain as my forehooves were placed upon the sands, struggling to lift my body even as it felt like I was walking on redhot coals. I simply couldn't, but I had to. By the time I was standing my cheeks were sopping wet with tears, eyes squinted with pain. I couldn't tear my gaze away from the stranger, who unsettled me so much.

It couldn't be helped, and just as I'd crashed headlong on the sands I sank pathetically back down to them. I felt bare and vulnerable beneath this mare's gaze, felt like I should force myself to stand even if it killed me. Why was I so afraid? Why was my heart trying to print itself into my ribs? She was a herd member, surely she wouldn't hurt me?

"W-Who are you? How do you know my name?" I tried so hard to be brave, to keep the waver out of my voice but I failed. It cracked and shook, and I stared quietly at her wetted cheeks. Glancing around, I realized how alone I was. How vulnerable. I couldn't stand, I couldn't run. I was nowhere near the Oasis, which was frequented by other members. But surely momma wasn't too far? Surely...surely she could hear me? And suddenly I needed her. I needed her there with me, because my head was starting to hurt and this familiar stranger was making my pulse race so fast it was starting to make me dizzy.

"Momma!" I yelled as loud as I could, lungs squeezed with the force, because unlike Annie those were perfectly fine. I glanced fearfully back at the silent, crying angel. "MOMMA!" My eyes began to tear up once more. I was hurting and scared, and I just wanted her to come and make everything better. She always made things better.

Credits

Plot with me here!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

How many times had I told you not to wander far away? I recognized that you were growing and that you were probably at the stage where you wanted to explore on your own, I had done the same thing when I was young, but I had never wandered away in the middle of the night. Not that I could remember, anyway. I wanted to encourage you to have some independence because you were growing and there would come a time that I would no longer be able to hide you beneath my wing. I wanted you to experience independence to build confidence in yourself, but as I woke in the dead of the night and found you missing I regretted that I encouraged that independence.

My heart felt like it jumped from my chest into my throat and waves of nausea washed over me like waves lapped at the beach. I scrambled to my hooves, my eyes wide as I looked around, searching for your small body. My first thought was that maybe you had gone to the oasis to have a drink, we never stayed far from it, but as my eyes adjusted to the moonlit night I could not see you. My panic increased and I found myself trotting the perimeter of the oasis, snorting and calling your name frantically. My panic increased tenfold when it became clear that you were not there. I remember wondering if that was how my father often felt.

My hooves pounded against the ground and my wings beat against the air as I took to the skies. With the moon as my guide I hoped that I would be able to spot you from above. I prayed that the moonlight would be enough to highlight the familiar curves of your tiny body, but the moonlight was not enough. It was when you screamed for me that I was able to pinpoint the area you were in. "Ryuu!" Your name flew from my lips before I could stop it, but maybe if I called for you you would keep calling for me. I thought that maybe I would be able to find you easier.

I saw her easily because her pale body was highlighted by the moonlight. I angled my wings down, my forelegs outstretched as I reached for the ground. My landing was rough, the shock of it ricocheting up my legs was enough to make me grimace, but not enough to slow me down. As I ran toward her I could see you laying on the ground and something unfamiliar bloomed within my chest. Anger was not an emotion I often experienced, but I remembered thinking that she had done something to hurt you and I remember thinking that if she had I would hurt her.

I came to a halt standing above you, my wings flared, my fathers puffed and my hair blowing wildly around my face. I wonder now if I resembled my mother in all of her angry glory or if I looked more like an angry bird. I glared, daring her to try anything before I dipped my head to look at you. "Ryuu? What happened?" I wondered if you would understand that I was asking more than simply what happened that you were out there. I wanted to know if she hurt you. I wanted to know if my anger was justified or if I was misunderstanding and overreacting.

"."

@[Aurelia]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

baylee
I wanna run away, but now I'm stuck. He stands up, only for a moment. He looks scared, uncomfortable, and in pain. My tears stop as I get a hold of myself. I back away from him. He is nervous, this much is obvious. I bite back my want to move towards him and comfort him, make him feel better. Why didn't his current mother try to heal him? Help him get the aid of the gods? Was she anti-god? Would Ryuu grow to be anti-god? I shuddered at the thought and forced it out of my mind. I began thinking. I had caused so much pain, and I had always thought I would be able to fix it, but apparently not. Some wounds were too deep. Even if I put a bandage on this one, there would still be scar tissue.

After the long-legged colt has sunk to the ground, he questions me. "Cera has told me all about you! He says he's proud to be your father and that he loves you dearly." I lied. He'd never told me these things. I would not reveal myself, not quite yet. Suddenly, his high-pitched voice yells out. Clearly he does not wish for the explanation he has asked for. He screeches for him momma. My lip curls up bitterly, revealing white teeth and pink gums. Her scent grows stronger and stronger. Then, I realize he smells like her. Whoever she is. Who abandons their child like this?... ME. There is an ache in my chest knowing that I had left Ryuu like this, but he was twice more alone. I never came when he called mom, I never said I love you, enough. And now? He is with a different mom.

She arrives quickly. My lip relaxes, returning to it's regular place. Rapidly, she protects her son. I back up further, my tail tucked tightly between my legs and my head low to the ground. "I am sorry, I did not mean to frighten you, Ryuu." I apologize, my voice soft and comforting-- hopefully not frightening. Then my attention turns the grown mare. "Cera has told me of you, his family! I would never hurt his family..." my family. I would never physically hurt my family, though I have caused much mental harm, but I am extremely sorry for that, yet tonight will not be the night for healing bonds. I would not announce my connection to Ryuu in front of his foster mother. I'm not that cruel.

ooc: soooooo sorry for this long ass wait! ;-;

Outcast
 ranjiri & ryuu

I don't know how to feel, what to feel beyond the racing of my heart and the sharp stabbing of my hooves. I gaze up at the familiar stranger, my stomach knotting until I fear I might get sick. Something most show in my face, or maybe it's the way I cry out that causes her to back away and give me space. I cannot stop the heaving of my chest even still, but I watch her more openly now, the shaking of my limbs going from violent to tremulous shivers. She is so familiar to me, but it hurts me to gaze upon her face and I don't know why. It is the not knowing that scares me the most. I've never had such a strong instinctive feeling about someone, and I don't know how to react to a negative one.

Everything around me slows, stills, at Cera's name. I cling to the familiarity, drag my eyes to her face even though it makes me tremble inside with a knot of emotions I cannot untangle enough to inspect. "Y-You know Cera?" I venture, my tone quiet and fragile even as my brow draws close. Cera isn't my father...wasn't Voodoo my father? The fuzz is strong in my mind, but it whirls closer and closer to an answer I'm not ready to understand or believe. Even still, the warmth of my chest is undeniable. Cera tells me he loves me every day, and yet...to hear a stranger tell me that they knew he loved me? It was a whole new experience for me. Did he speak of me to others?

As I cry for momma, the woman's lips curl. I shrink beneath her anger, or whatever it is that causes such a sour expression to be born on her face. I am only distracted as my name is called, screamed really. This is a voice I know. This is a voice that I can trust, that can calm my racing heart and remind me that I am never really, truly alone. That so long as I call out, I will always be answered. She has always told me that she will never leave me, but every time she proves her word I cannot help but feel something sharp and broken inside me mend itself.

In a flurry of sand and righteous anger you arrive, and instead of cowering beneath the might of your protective fury I revel in you presence. I draw closer rather than shying away, crawling awkwardly towards you until you are standing above me. Not a prison, but a protective cage made of limbs and feathers. You speak, but soon after the stranger is speaking, and I am torn between whether I should tell how I feel (which I fear is not a viable reason for my distress call) or comfort the pathetic creature before us. Not me nor you, for we are one, a pair that cannot be removed with how intertwined we have grown. Like two trees planted too close to one another, winding round until our very cores are the same. That is what you are to me.

"I...I don't know who she is momma. But she's...wrong. She said Cera my father. Cera's not father, right? Momma?" I am so confused, and tangled up and hurting. I look to you for guidance. My words are soft, so that only you may hear them and not she. I curl my legs closer beneath your belly, hoping you will not see what my own self-hatred has driven me to do. I do not want to see the disappointment in your eyes.

I turn instead to the pale lady, hoping to direct your attention, too, to her. "I-It's okay," I murmur, ducking my head shyly and pressing my cheek to the inside of your foreleg. You are warm, and you smell of home. Wherever you are, that is where I belong. I lift my eyes to the stranger, and I try to remember what you taught me. Politeness, first and foremost, until they prove themselves worthy of something else. I suppose I've already ruined one of those rules, as it was my gut instinct that told me she was something dangerous rather than her proving it herself.

"What's your name?" I am hesitant to ask about Cera, already confused about him and what the lady has said about him, so instead I ask her name. I suppose it's impolite to call her stranger in my head.

Credits

Plot with me here!

My head stayed down as I waited for you to answer my question and when you did my head jerked upward and I glared at the white and gold mare. I admit that I immediately suspected the worst of her, having told such untruths to you. "Ryuu is right." I say to her as I narrow my red eyes on her face. "Cera is not his father. Cera is his uncle." For the first time I feel so much anger that I am ready to explode into a mess of dark hair and golden feathers. My greatest suspicion is that she is trying to take you away from me and I won't allow that to happen. I will fight her tooth and nail, until my heart stops beating and my last breath escapes my lungs. She will not take you from me, I won't let her.

I won't.

She tries to make some sort of amends by saying that Cera has mentioned me to her, but I am still suspicious. As you ask her name I snort quietly and allow my flared wings to fold against my sides, though the stern look never leaves my face, nor does the anger shining in my eyes. How dare she! "Cera has not mention you to either of us." I say to her. "Who exactly are you?"

As I wait for her to answer me I refuse to move from my place above you because I am hellbent on protecting you from everything, even someone that claims to know my brother. Had you not screamed for me the way you had, lead me to believe that she was a credible threat I may have treated her with the same kindness that I treated everyone else, but I saw her as a threat. I saw her as someone I needed to protect you from at all costs.

"."

@[Aurelia]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

baylee
It all escalated quickly. From the boy asking my name, to the mare pointing out the flaws in my lies. My beautifully built web of lies falls to the ground, unable to withstand even the slightest of breezes. I stayed silent until after the mare cools off, ignoring her-- my son, completely. After she settles and her wings settle back at her dark sides, I shift softly. Assuming that the only way out was to tell her my secret, the last one I had. "I have indeed talked to Cera, about both of you. And I've spoken to him about Faeanne. I talked to him about a lot of things... Your father, Voodoo. I've also spoken to him about Faeanne's father, Rostislav." I start shaking, wondering if I'll have another stroke. It's already happened once.... It kind of felt like--

Suddenly I fell. My legs giving out, unable to hold my weight. It feels like waves of electricity are being shot through my veins. I loose control of my body. I see double. There are two-- no three... Wait four? No, two Ryuus. I can't even focus enough to count the amounts of the adult Pegasus there are. "I.. I... Needdddd sermone to get meh helrp..." Would they understand I need help? This was not normal, this was epilepsy-- seizure. My body graduates from shaking to jerking around, uncontrollably. "Heal...healer?" I questioned softly, wondering if the pair would even care if I snapped my next and just died. Suddenly, with my frantic shaking, my ability explodes on for a second. There is a bright burst of flame, but it is there for a moment before disappearing. The heat of the Orange flames offers me the comfort of its warmth for just a moment. My eyes are squeezed shut, and I can't, won't, open them. I don't want to see the dystopian world. I don't want open my eyes and see my son cowering with fear. I don't want to see anything. Would it even helped if I opened them? I saw double and triple of everything. Sight would not work. Perhaps it would be a gift to snap my neck. Oh, wouldn't it be nice? It's strange. It's almost as if I am dead. I can't control my body, I can't speak, nor see. I can't even focus to feel the warmth of the sun nor the feeling of the Throat sand. This, is a seizure, in all its glory.

Ooc: AURELIA HAD A SIEZURE. Wtf aurelia. Way to surprise ;D basically this happens in situations like this. She'll probably tell ranjiri everything later, after she... Stops having epilepsy problems?

Outcast
 ranjiri & ryuu

They fight over my head like two stags, antlers locking and clashing as they butt heads, and I am astonished to see momma flare with fury that begins to remind me more of an eagle than a stag. Sharp, talons awaiting the flesh of her foe, with slanted eyes and razor feathers. I am both cowed and euphoric to have her standing above me, legs like unmovable pillars of stone, planted around me. Aurelia no longer seems to be much of a threat, but I can feel momma's volatile emotions, her wariness and distrust. Kin we may be by herd, but I can tell that something fierce lurks inside her. It's new to me, intricate, with an arid residue that clings to my nares and chokes with me the reminder that this is mostly my fault. I had been so frightened by the familiar-stranger face that I'd been met with. Cowardly as always.

In their words I find a name, and I struggle to sit straighter, even as my frame protests. I am suddenly invigorated, desperate. I seek her eyes, ferocity burning my veins. "Annie? Where's Annie? How do you know her?" I press desperately, and the smudged lines of my memories grow dangerously clearer. I don't want to know, I don't want to remember, but Annie is not someone I can forget. Though my memories of her are similarly weak.

Before anything can be answered, the world suddenly goes sideways, and I watch in horror as the pale lady collapsed to the sands and started convulsing. I can't help the terrified scream that rips out of my throat, and I cow beneath momma's midnight feathers, trying to shield myself from what I'm seeing. But a part of me whispers, recalling how I'd felt alone on the beach in mere fragments of emotion rather than a clear event. I remembered momma helping me walk to the ocean every day, no matter how busy she was or how tired. I remembered Cera standing guard over us while we slept, humming softly when I couldn't sleep. And Ilaria, though she was not mine in soul, reading my emotions and keeping me strong when all I'd ever thought myself to be was weak.

The lady didn't seem to have that. There was a broken kind of silence in her aureate eyes, a jagged manner to her syntax that implied prolonged loneliness. Clearly she was in pain, what was happening to her was violent and terrifying, and her slurred calls for a healer were only further proof to me that she was fighting something far stronger than I could offer comfort for. Still, something old and ingrained in my personality sang and pushed at me until I was crawling out from beneath momma towards the mare in the sands.

"It's okay," I murmur softly, repeating it until I am sure she is listening. Is she able to? I'm trembling still, scared by what I'm witnessing, but I want so badly to help her. "J-Just try to relax, like...like a cramp," I soothe, wishing I had feathers to drape around her, like momma did. But I'm no healer, and I look helplessly towards momma.

"Momma, we have to help her," I plead, voice thick and eyes moist with helplessness. No matter my feelings towards her, the urge to heal, to help, is far stronger. I don't know where it comes from, how I'd missed its existence, but it gives me the strength to overcome my fear. A gift brought to light beneath a banner of ugliness.

Credits

Plot with me here!

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
Alija was out and about exploring her home once more, looking for things that needed to be done, or people that needed help. Today seemed to be one of those days. She could hear voices, so naturally she moved towards them ears up. Her purple and pink stripped body shimmered warmly under the Birdsong sun. Her golden tresses swung in their wavy fashion as she walked calmly towards the vocals wafting through the warm air. With her antlers high above her she smiled trinkets clinking merrily as she went. It wasn't a very hot or cool day, just right to the desert dwelling mare.

The scene blue grey eyes fall upon scares the girl; instead of freezing the mare throws her body into action. Whinnying loudly she lopes to the possible rescue. 'Stay calm what could I use?' "I'm a healer what happened here?" Her voice is deadly calm as herbs run through her mind. Carefully the girl halts beside the fallen white and gold marked winged mare. "Can you hear me miss? Just stay calm I am here to help." Panic and fear gripped her body as she started down at the shaking lass. "You two," she threw a glance at the red and gold trimmed duo, "make sure there aren't any rocks around her she could hit. Also make sure you don't get hit!" Even through her fear Alija's voice is calm, the creepy kind. 'Oh Sun god what do I do?!'

Just as the kind girl thought her brain might explode, something did burst forth; fire. Fire that did not burn erupted from her body cloaking the girl before her. Something told her this fire was a gift from the Sun himself. A blessing that would scare anyone if they did not know... Speaking of which! "Do not worry, this is healing magic." 'I think.' She gulped and focused using all of the strength and will she possessed to cease the girls failing and heal what had been damaged. After a moment that seemed like a life time the girl sank to her knees gasping, dripping with sweat. Anxiously steel blue eyes watched the mare praying that had worked.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 362
Tags: @[Aurelia]
Note:
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

I cannot help but feel angry when the white and gold mare says that she's spoken to Cera about you and I. What right did she have to question my brother about us? And why did he have to answer her? I wonder what they spoke about and I'm ready to ask her more questions to get more in depth answers than the ones she offered, but before I can ask her she begins to shake. My ears fall back against my head but I remain rooted in place, standing over you to block you from her. "What are you doing?" I ask, but then she is on the ground, asking for help. A healer.

"Ryuu..." I say your name because I'm ready to send you for a healer even though I know your hooves hurt. I'd rather your hooves hurt and know that you're getting a healer, that you'll be safe, than go get one and leave you here. I could just imagine coming back to find you and her gone. Before I can finish what I want to tell you you're already crawling toward her, trying to soothe her and I'm proud of you. I watch you and when you look at me and tell me that we have to help her I know you're right. "Get up and go find a healer." I say to you. "I will stay with her and make sure she's okay."

I really didn't want you around her.

I'm quite shocked when a healer comes from seemingly nowhere and takes control of the situation. I nod my head as she tells me to move any rocks away from the fallen mare and I do so. "Come here, Ryuu." I instruct you as I back away after having moved rocks. I feel as though the healer needs plenty of room to work and with you and I very close she cannot work efficiently. That ... and I am also ready to leave. I'm ready to find Cera and question him about her and why she spoke to him about us.

I watched until it seemed as though the oddly colored healer seemed to have everything under control, then I lowered my head and I nudged you. "Come, she'll be fine." I say. "Lets go find your uncle."

"."

ooc:// jiji has left the building c:

Image Credits

aud pixel!