the Rift

[OPEN] Why have a ballroom with no balls?

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The Falls was eerily silent in the Frostfall months. The constant crashing sound of the water silenced by the cold breath that froze them in place, the ever cheerful birds that thrived on the once lush landscape had fled south to warmer climates and all in all the flight from winters grip had left the land she called home all rather quiet and dull. The ground was hard, even in places where it had once been mud had also become lumps ice that was difficult to walk on. Piercing sunshine lit up midmorning in the hidden land and Ghost was out, with a quick ruffle of her wings, stretching her legs with a task ingrained into her head. It was hard to know just who in her family deserved the nod of appreciation and the rewards that came with it, she didn’t know them all that well. Midas had a much better idea than she, that she would grant the golden Czar with whom she now shared an important role. She often wondered what he thought of her, the quiet little shadow who said nothing, yet he had crowned her without a fault in his words so, for now, she trusted his judgement and his alliance.

Rounding a corner and descending further into the territory until finally she came upon the small meadow like clearing, the Cadaverous finally came to a halt. Yes, she knew very little of these creatures, but that didn’t stop their good deeds from reaching her ever keen ears. Raising her lips to the freezing wind she called out the name of one who aptly represented their frigid world. ”Elsa?” She wondered if the Mason was fond of winter as she looked very much like the equine form of it.

The young monarch waited patiently for the talented crafter as her red tipped wings pressed closely to her sides as an extra protection from the cold. The banshee’s slim form not granting her any great warmth.

@[Elsa]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Her little escapdes over the course of the last few weeks were less than tasteful to say the least. She had flies coming out of every corner of her, which forced her into the shows and also a needy companion who was so disgusted by the weird situation of his bonded that he often times would sit and watch like a statue, never moving. Since both had been thrown into this crazy mess together, Edgar was now more than pleased to have everything back to normal. Elsa was blind in her eye again, and had no more flies. It was literally a miracle.

So, what should they do now? It was exactly the most opportune time to waltz back into society since it seemed to be quite a while since she had spoken with everyone. Edgar, who was more than eager to go exploring took to the skies. His tiny little body followed the wintry air ahead of his bonded, scanning the ground like he was some big bad dragon looking for his next source of prey. So when he spotted a black unicorn against the white wonderland, he was more than eager to figure her out.

Elsa, picking up on his pique of interest quickly begged him not to go, but alas, he still did. The little bird flew down, attempting to land beside Ghost and capture her attention. It wasn't until she spoke Elsa's name that he started peeping like crazy, trying to get her attention. Elsa, getting little bits of what was going on, picked up the pace. She had never been called on by the Czarina before, so she could only assume the worst.

Coming into view, Elsa slowed before Ghost, beckoning Edgar to return. He hopped over to her before swooping up to land between her ears. If Elsa was about to get her ass whooped, he wanted a front row seat. Elsa bowed her head, keeping her eyes away from the Czarina, and ready to plead for forgiveness. Whatever it was she did that was so horrible, she really didn't mean it. "Czarina." She said quietly, like a scolded child. Even if this was negative whatever degree outside, she felt warm with embarrassment. What had she done? She sent little pleads to Edgar who just sat quietly. His bonded had meant no harm, even if she did do something bad. He wracked his memory, but couldn't think of anything. Elsa calmed a little, thinking maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought. However, what could the Czarina possibly want from her?

"Talking"
@[Ghost]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

Ghost wasn’t alone in the snowy scene for long, but what joined her first was not all what she was expecting.

Slowly her gaze turned to meet the beady eyed one of the bird who had appeared next to her. His icy form reminiscent of the girl she sought and for a moment the prospect of shape shifting came to mind. Her father could do it after all. Though she hadn’t heard that Elsa could perform the same thing. It was only when she noticed the Mason come into her line of sight that she scrapped the idea. The Czarina’s gaze did still wander back to the bird with a curious look as it peeped up at her in what looked like an attempt to capture her attention. Ghost snorted and offered the foul an amused frown before the creature returned to the pale girl who came so loyally at her call.

She seemed reserved. Or at least, that was what Ghost gathered from the master crafter who lowered her head and avoided eye contact. Did she suspect something bad to happen? Or had she done something that might cause her to panic at the prospect of being reprimanded for it? For a moment, the Cadaverous said nothing. Intrigued and feeling slightly mischievous, wondering whether she should drag the mystery of the meeting out a little longer just to watch the Mason squirm under her gaze.

Perhaps that wasn’t the best way to get to know ones subjects.

She paused for a moment as Elsa addressed her formally, gathering her thoughts as she pondered the mare in front of her and wondered how she would break the ice. Ghost herself wasn’t all that good at conversations after all. Yet, a few seconds later, the banshee took a breath and attempted to ease the tension in the air. ”I know we aren't that well acquainted and I would much like the opportunity to get to know you more, if you would give me your time one day.” She began; her soft voice portrayed very little feeling even though she was being sincere. ”Our Lord and patron God sends you a gift. A blessing if ever you have children in the future.” A rather strange gift Ghost had decided earlier, but to bless ones child is almost like blessing ones future in the end.

Feeling a little awkward that she had nothing physical to give the Mason, Ghost turned and tore a loose red feather from her wing and moved to offer it to the mischievous looking bird between two snowy ears. ”Take it as my loyalty to you and my own thanks for your contributions, Mason” she said finally. Whether Elsa would keep it or trash it Ghost had no clue, but it was a token of mutuality and goodwill she hoped the mare would accept.

[ooc; lol I totally struggled on how to give foal stats ICly xD
BUT congratulations! Elsa has won a seasonal prize (foal stats, no magic) from Frostfall. It will be added to your prize records soon. You can take or leave the feather ^^]

@[Elsa]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Standing in front of the czarina like a a scolded child Elsa really didn't know what else to say. So, she chose to stand there awkwardly and await for what Ghost had to say to her. Edgar, on the other hand, seemed to be eyeing down the czarina. Elsa begged for him to start, but he wasn't about to allow his bonded to be punished unfairly. Damn bird was way to big for his britches.

Elsa's eyes and ears flickered up to Ghost when she began talking. Her entire body felt like a wound toy. But, she was pleasantly surprised that Ghost's words were much more nice than mean. Her eyes finally looked into Ghost's as she listened. Ghost mentioned that she wanted to actually meet Elsa... she contemplated it for a moment, trying to decide whether she actually wanted to, or was doing it just as the cordial duty of a queen. Elsa knew that sometimes offering was as far as any meeting would go. Nonetheless, it was her duty as a subordinate to reply. "Well Czarina, you can call me whenever. It is your schedule that is the hectic one." Elsa said with a small smile. In reality, Elsa was never busy on her job. Her job was more a one and done kind of deal every season or so.

However, that was no all she was here for. Ghost's words continued, and she mentioned that the earth god would bless her children. Elsa's brow rose in confusion for a moment, but accepted the gift. It was as vague as it was weird, but nice to see that at least a God knew of her existence. "Thank you." She said with a small nod. Edgar on the other hand chuckled out a little peep. He thought that gift was quite humorous. She shook her head a little to shut him up, and yet Ghost was still not finished. She reached and plucked a vibrant red feather from her wing, and offered it to her. Edgar, without waiting a moment snatched the feather into his mouth. The poor boy just loved feathers, and was taking it whether Elsa approved or not. Elsa just laughed, she was going to take it, but decided to make Edgar the official feather-keeper. "Thank you again Czarina, it means a lot. If I may..." She reached back, taking a light blue feather from her wing, and offering it to her. If Ghost didn't take it, she knew that Edgar would. "My proof that you and Midas shall always have my loyalty." She waited for Ghost to make her decision, and then took a small bow, curling her head to her chest. It was a formal thing, but it was Elsa's way of showing she really did care about them as leaders.

"Talking"
@[Ghost] [So.. Elsa just decided to be nice too, so if you want the feather you can also take it. :P]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.