the Rift

[PRIVATE] pouring water on fire

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

The sky was dark, everything lit by the pale shine of a full moon. I stood on the beach, waves hungrily devouring my hooves before retreating. The salty liquid was cold, yet warm enough to alert me of the rapidly approaching melt of snow and reign of birdsong. My hooves sunk into the moist sand, the cool grains tickling me. Even in the dark, I stood out. My pale body seeming to encompass the light of the moon and stars. The Goddess of the Moon had seemingly done me a favor and offered a clear dark sky and all the glory that came with it. Even the wild ocean breeze was tame today, slightly warm, even. This night... it was perfect. All but one thing.

Me.

I was the flaw, the ailment, the one piece that just didn't fit. I was the one thread that couldn't be woven into the quilt. I had a home, but I still felt homeless, outcasted. I wondered why I always felt so lonely. Was it because Shilva was absent in my life? In some weird way it felt like this was because there was no snake in my life. Most of me had died with her, and the rest of me died when realization that I had killed sunk in. Sure, I wasn't the one who gave her the fatal blow, but I could have easily stopped it, but whats hurts the most is that I didn't even try to stop it.

I hate when I have flashbacks, when I think of how happy I used to be. I can never be that happy again, not ever (at least this is what I believe). I've caused to much pain to even think about being happy. I feel as though I am losing myself. I can't answer the question "what's wrong?" when the only thing that is right is Destry, and I'm not too sure how that's going. Life is war, you either win or die trying. Right now, I feel I am dying. I'm not sure if anyone can help me. Must I reach within myself and find the cure alone?

talk talk talk ooc: omg i feel as though this is gunna be a sad thread xc ALSO, I just went ahead and made this now XDD I totally tagged brisa by accident, but this is for @[Ciceron] haha oops

Aurelia               

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.