Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
W
I
N
D

Purple. Pointy. Everywhere.

What in the hell was this? He'd been sniffing it, walking around clusters of them and even tried to nibble on one to see if it tasted anything. With a sore tongue and lips, he decided that this was not food. Maybe it was here just because it was pretty to look at, because they were. He liked the purple and the green against the blue sky. "This is so pretty!" he squealed in pure bliss as he almost burst with happiness over finding these beautiful things. He decided then and there that these were his new best friends, every single purple-headed stalk of awesomeness.

"You're pretty! And you are too! But not you, you are ugly. Ew.."

After a happy dance and a few more squeals and outbursts of happiness, he began to trot among his barbed friends to socialize. It worked well and he was happy for exactly 4,9 seconds. That's how long it took for reality to pull him out of his blissful bubble of childish joy and into the real world. The purple-heads may be friends in his eyes, but they obviously did not agree.

And now they held him back by tangling themselves into his hair. It struck him as odd at first since he'd been nothing but nice to them. Well, almost, but the last one was ugly and he was not a soul to lie to someone's face. "If this is happening because I called you ugly, then I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but it's true. You are hideous." He turned his head as much as he could when he talked, but it seemed like the apology was useless. He snorted and stomped his feet in irritation. "Release me, or I'll eat you all. And after you've all been eaten, I'll poop you out and dance on your pathetic remnants. I swear! RELEASE ME, YOU PUNY THINGS!!"

Image Credit

OOC - For Windy to meet @[Elsa] :)
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Flying no was rather uncomfortable. There was no doubt in her mind at this point that there was another being curled up inside of her, living in her for that matter. It was seriously a gross thought, but now that Edgar knew for sure he made sure that Elsa was staying healthy, and exercising to make sure this child would be more than capable of frolicking around with him when it was born. So, the little annoying mini-trainer pushed her onward toward the Thistle Meadow. If she could make it south through the threshold, and into the heart of the Meadow, then, he decided, she could munch for a while and enjoy the cool water of the stream.

So, she set off, the trainer sitting on her head and squawking anytime he thought she was going to turn around and head back home. 'You're not the one walking.' She thought bitterly, he on the other hand, just continued to laugh. He just flashed little images into her mind telling her that he wasn't the one that was pregnant. She was, and he was just doing his bonded a favor. Her eyes rolled so hard in her head, she thought they could pop out and become little marbles. The little bird was proving to be much more sarcastic and smug than she had ever thought he'd be. Maybe she just should've left him with the crazy bird woman. Bitter, Edgar pecked her right between the eyes, and this time Elsa got the laugh. "Don't blame me bud, you're the one that came from some crazy half-woman thing." She mused aloud. Her mind wandered back to that time, had that really been his mother, or just his protector? So many unanswered questions from that day would forever remain a mystery. It was sad, but Edgar didn't seem to mind that he didn't know his origins.

Then, the Meadow came into view. Elsa whinnied with excitement and walked right on over the the river. She was going in, and Edgar was too, she dipped her head, throwing the fluff ball into the water. He squealed as he flailed about, until he caught onto her mane that was hanging in the water to hoist himself back on her back. The bird was most certainly not amused. "It was just my prize.." She said with mock innocence. "Plus, you gotta learn to do some things, I can't baby you all the time." She muttered.

The pair, however, was not alone. Not to far off, a black stallion seemed to be in distress. He seemed happy at first, but now the equaling quickly turned into yelling and stamping. Elsa snorted a little, not sure whether to laugh or go help. Well, helping can't hurt, you always need allies right? Regardless of how competent they are. Her now wet body dripped across the field as she approached closer to the black man, her eyes studying him. Why on earth was a full grown man being taken down by some puny thistles? I mean, they were just thistles. Some had already entangled themselves into her long tail, and she had barely been in here a few moments. Did he not know that they clung to whatever walked through here? "Sir, do you need some help?" She asked softly, reaching her nose out to signal that she was talking about the little flowers stuck into his mane. Then she cleared her throat and spoke again. "You also realize that they cannot talk... right?" She was almost afraid of asking that question, what if he had some weird like love for these flowers. Then, she surely had just gotten herself into trouble.

@[Windwalker] | ooc hehehe, he made me laugh xD

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Nanna
W
I
N
D

It dawned on him slowly.

He would never walk away alive. The pointy things outnumbered him a million to one and that was not a war he could win. He could maybe take down ten or twenty, but he was unarmed so he would fall quickly. No, better to stay where he was until someone found him. Maybe they could negotiate with the heartless plants.

The gods must have eavesdropped on his thoughts and felt pity for him, because an unknown, yet welcoming smell filled his nostrils and brain. It made him raise his head so he could find the creature and his eyes fell instantly on a white and winged mare. He knew it was a mare because the smell of her made it tingle in places he forgot he had. It put a smile on his face that soon evolved into a grin.

The hostile situation seemed to calm down as she spoke and called him 'sir' before she pointed out that the purple things could not talk. Well, that explained a lot. No wonder they were so quiet. He drew in a breath after wiping the grin off his face to have some air to make a witty reply on, but instead found himself lost for words. And the tingling intensified. To hell with it. It was all or nothing, right? He didn't even know who she was and there was a chance they would never meet again. Let's jump in and do a bellyflop, shall we?

"Well, I do realize they can't talk since you just told me, so all the troubles I thought I had, are gone. Thank you for that. But I do face another problem though and that's an insane amount of tingling in my belly. Am I going to die?" He said it all without taking a single breath of air and he left no place for her to answer as anxiety and dread filled him in an instant. "I don't want to die.. Please make it stop."

Image Credit

OOC - Sorry for the wait! Hope this makes up for it @[Elsa]:p

E L S A

He was smiling and her theoretical eyebrows were raised quite high. He was certainly not a foal, but he sure was acting like one. His next words were even more mind boggling, as he was complaining about his stomach. Well, if he didn't seem so innocent she'd be snappy in pointing out that her stomach exactly didn't feel all that great either. Taking a step closer, she reached out to pull the thistles tangled in his mane, if she so let her. She didn't feel right allowing him to be overcome by an inanimate object. Especially one of the edible kind. She still had the pain in his his stomach to address and looked around. Had he eaten? Or was he really dying.

Taking another step back at him she looked him up and down, trying to decide how to approach this. He seemed like he was asking for help, and was unabashed by his little escapades, so she may as well help. "Pain, as in like, a grumbling?" She began, looking around as if to try to tell him that if that was so, he was just hungry. "If that is all, I can assure you, you can be cured rather easily. Have you eaten recently? Like, ripped this stuff out of the ground and chewed it?" She said, motioning to the grass beneath them. It was dispersed between the thick groups of thistles, but there was still enough here to eat. As if to describe it to him, she lowered her head, watching him carefully and chewed a little before swallowing. "If this doesn't help, maybe I should bring you back to my herd." She stated rather blatantly. There would be healers there, and ones she could easel find nonetheless. If he wasn't hungry, they were the only ones she knew who could "fix" him.

"What's your name anyways?" She began again, there were so many unknowns here, and so she may as well figure him out. "I'm Elsa, Mason of the Hidden Falls." There, he knew her now, and she hoped he trusted her. The Gods know sticking him out here in this state was just asking for trouble.

@[Windwalker] | ooc No problem!

Table by Vossity
Credits

Hidden Account
Nanna
W
I
N
D

He knew he wasn't hungry because he knew how it felt like to be starved. In his early days, it was all he felt; starvation and emptiness. It's a wonder he made it this far, but he did and now he was standing in a field of thistles with an unknown mare who ate his captors. Not bad.

"No. It's more like a tickle. Like something small is crawling on my belly." he answered truthfully after watching her eat some grass. He would have looked quite regal where he stood, had it not been for the half-eaten ear and the wound on his face. His eyes though, swirled slowly when he processed her next words before he gave his shoulders a light shrug. "I don't have a name."

Ed usually called him an asshole or duster, but he never believed any of it to be his real name. But now it proved to be a problem. Anyone needs a name, even trees and purple pointy things, but he had none. That sucked. It even got him depressed for a few seconds until he caught her name. Elsa. It sounded like something you would call your mother or sister and it made him happy. Weird.

With a little smile on his face, he bowed his head to his heroine and offered the first sane sentence he'd spoken since they met. "Hello Elsa. It's very nice to meet you. Now, if you could excuse me, I'll have to go and destroy the purple plants before they spread across the world and make us all their slaves."

Well.. almost.

He kept the smile as he walked past her, dragging his long hair through the thistles while he thought about his masterplan to save the world. Now, where could he get fire?

Image Credit

OOC - It's official. Windy is insane XD
@[Elsa]

E L S A

So apparently he wasn't hungry, but what he described wasn't exactly all that settling either? A tickle, well, there was one thing... holy shit. She turned beet red, if that was the case, this was just going to get swept under the carpet. So, all she did was smile and nod, as if she didn't have a clue. Even if this feeling wasn't the case, she wasn't about to find out if it was. Yet the most unsettling answer was not that, but that fact that he did not have a name. Who doesn't have a name? Especially as an older horse, he needed something to go by, right? "Well you need a name, if I'm going to remember who you are. Or anyone for that matter. Do you seriously not have a name?" She was utterly confused by this point. He was older than her by a few years, so why did he not know such basic knowledge?

Then suddenly he's gallivanting off like everything is alright and peachy. It was not, he needed help, and not the easy kind of help, but like mental health. "WAIT!" She called, trotting after him as quickly as her stubby body could carry her. "You can't just destroy them all." Her tail too began catching, as well as the taller thistles tangling in her mane. "They're annoying, but without them, who would give this place color?" She asked, as if to give him something to think about. These thistles were annoying, but they provided a color that was not exactly common around here. "Why don't I take you back to where I live, there you can at least get on your feet and learn a thing or two before trying to go alone." Well Elsa, for as inconspicuous as you were trying to be, it wasn't. How much more obvious could she get? Basically she was telling him he was immature, and needed to learn in the Falls. Would the Falls even accept someone that seemed so far gone? The Asylum would, but that rag tag team seemed to be abandoned. The line between them and the Falls was so blurred it didn't seem to exist anymore.

So what was wrong with him exactly? Was he always this.. challenged? Or was he like injured or something. Either way, he did need help, and she was not going to let him deny it, even if she had to drag him back herself. It would be more worry for her to let him go, and to never know what happened to him.

@[Windwalker] | ooc Elsa's I think more confused now than ever. xD

Table by Vossity
Credits

Hidden Account
Nanna
W
I
N
D

With a head full of images of fire and destruction, he marched on believing that nothing could stop him on his quest. Until she asked asked about his name again.

It made him stop in mid stride before he slowly turned his head towards her as his hoof met the ground. "I don't have a name. Why should I? You know I exist and that should be enough for you to remember who I am." He watched her as he spoke, not to see how she reacted by his honest and heartfelt words, but to make her see that he was genuine. He saw no reason to make up a name just so she could be happy and content.

With that decision in mind, his normal mood returned and so did his smile. It did not brighten up his eyes, but it made the colors swirl slowly and mesmerizing. You should think they would stop completely when the mare suggested that he should leave the purple things alone and come with her. He thought about it and found nothing wrong with it. "I'll tell you what, Elsa. I'll leave them alone today and go with you, but if they still act like assholes the next time I see them.. well.." He didn't think he needed to finish his threat, so he didn't bother to. Instead he threw a glance around to see if her home was close.

"One thing though - I suck at hide and seek and I don't like to fall, so if I have to do either of it, I won't follow you home. Just so you know"

Image Credit

OOC - He made a joke about the Hidden Falls O.o
@[Elsa]

E L S A

His steadfastness in not having a name actually kind of pissed her off a little bit. Not in an angry way, but more in a frustrated way. Does he not know that not everyone will remember him? How will he be beckoned if he's off running to gods know where. It may be her maternal side kicking in, but she was not going to let him wander off without a name. Especially if he was going to wander his way home with her. So, without a second thought she named him. "Fine, then I'm calling you..." She looked around, ahh perfect. "Thistle." His childish ways actually made him like the prickly plants, although they were annoying, she could not rid herself of him.

As she turned to lead him away, she just let him believe that he could take down these suckers. Now that he was a thistle, it would be unfortunate for him to try and kill them all. It was not that though, that caused her to blurt out laughing. Hidden Falls, well, he took that quite literally. She stopped then, and turned to face him once, with a huge smile still plastered to her face. "No worries. As long as you follow, you won't get lost. But, when we get there, you might want to avoid the edges. Then you just might take a tumble." She winked and continued walking. Midas was sure going to have his hands full. With this guy, and numerous babies on the way, she actually sort of pitied the poor czar.

@[Windwalker] | ooc If you want, you can reply here and then i'll post in the Falls, or if you want to start a post in the Falls, you can pp Elsa a bit on getting him there, and then I can reply to that. <3

Table by Vossity
Credits

Hidden Account
Nanna
W
I
N
D

Getting to her home would involve a lot of walking and talking at the same time and he suddenly had seconds thoughts about following her. Especially when she named him Thistle. A part of him wanted to kick and scream and have a good old tantrum because of it, but when his blood began to boil, he just breathed deeply and followed behind her. He walked a little in silence while he stared at her rump and when the temptation grew too strong, he caved and grabbed a portion of her tail between his teeth.

With a big grin on his face and a childish manner, he answered the question he knew would come. "I'm a thistle!" White and blue hair filled his mouth as he kept on walking behind her like a newborn foal would follow it's mother. He did this until she stopped and it actually felt good to get his mouth free when he let her go. Some very weird facial expressions became visible as he tried to get some leftover hairs from his tongue. It stopped when he realized she'd just given him a warning. "It sounds like a dangerous place to live, Elsa. Maybe you should move." he said sincerely and walked up to her side as they moved on.

"I could help you if you wish. Or do you want me to look after you? Because I can do both. I mean, you saw with your own eyes how I treat my enemies and I would do the same for you. If you wish. Or I could hire someone."

He went on and on like that as they walked, never catching his breath between words. It would indeed be a long walk to the Falls.

Image Credit

OOC - Oh god, I feel so sorry for @[Elsa] XD
Could you make a new thread in the Falls?