the Rift

[OPEN] But It's Still Frozen

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
I don't fly in above the arch, but instead walk up toward it. Slowly, but not cautiously. I couldn't give a flying fuck who knows I'm here. This is a patrol, after all, not some super secret mission. I heave a sigh and through one entrance. Though Birdsong has long since set in, the Frozen Arch is still very much frozen. My hooves clatter on the hard, cold ground. Shallow puddles form where icicles and stalactites have dripped water to the floor and the spring weather has prevented it from freezing again. I keep my wings tucked to my side and watch my surroundings with an uninterested eye. What oh what shall I report back to Gaucho and Sohalia -- anything? 'Well, the Arch is still frozen!' I can't imagine them taking kindly to my sarcasm. A scolding look from Soh.. confusion from Gaucho. No, I will simply say nothing of it. Unless, of course, someone appears and gives me a reason to speak up at all.

I appear at the other entrance of the Arch and stop to look around at the dawn. Outside where I stand there are patches of thin snow, but nothing is fully covered. Birds chirp unseen as they awaken to greet the rising sun. I glance around me and back within the tunnel-y arch to see if anyone else has appeared. I don't see anything, but perhaps if I wait for an hour someone will decide to drop by. I walk just outside the Arch and away from the ice, finding a nice snow-free place to lie down and wait.

WC 265
Tag: @[Serenity] && @[Rei] if you want to join.

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.