the Rift

[PRIVATE] giftcurse&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The brilliance of today was outstanding. I was in an enlightened mood due to the fact that when I willed the Earth to listen, I could ask for beautiful rose-like flowers. Even thinking of it, made the flowers bloom and bloom and bloom near my hooves. I smiled at the sight of the rapidly growing flowers. I willed them to stop growing, blooming, spreading, and they did. They ceased to grow, seemingly frozen in time. My head cocked slightly. Would they stay, or with and die? I imagined they'd act like regular flowers and eventually die, but I wasn't sure.

I bent my muzzle to the ground, my upper lip tickling one of the flowers. After smelling it thoroughly, I made the assumption that it was safe, non-toxic, non-harmful. I bit one of the flowers, chewed, and swallowed. It tasted delicious, sweet, and succulent. Quite soon, I felt rejuvenated, as if every part of my body bubbled with energy. The sore spots from all my spars vanished. I checked all the spots I had little cuts, they were healed... I WAS HEALED. I got nervous, but excited. What could this mean for me? I was a storyteller with crafting magic, training like a soldier to protect my herd, and now it was as if I was some sort of healer. Would the expectations grow higher? Would this be like it was when I was a princess? Would everyone expect and demand something of me?

I began walking, traveling the land with a quick clip. I wanted to avoid the flowers, leave them behind. I didn't want the expectation that came with them, the extra load, more demands. I didn't want to take someone else's rank and I didn't want to encroach on someone else's dreams. I hadn't even aspired to becoming lead. Would I need to be able to do all these things to become a lead? I hoped not, because I wasn't sure if being all these things was me... Was it anyone? Does anyone want to be everything? Jack of all trades, master of none? Sounds horrible.

@[December]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

Itching her sweating pelt with a hind hoof, December lightly huffed in mild irritation. The humidity hadn't ceased from the falls, and this only made the Shire quite grumpy. How she missed the harsh bite of Frostfall, of the bone-chilling winds and dangerous storms, they kept her body at a decent temperature. Now she was hot and grumpy and not in the mood to deal with anyone. She hadn't been happy with those around her either.

With Birdsong hovering the air, newly paired couples were off copulating, making offspring and feeding their cravings for love and sexual satisfaction. This time of year always made December quite irritable, as the lovey dovey nature of everyone made her want to wretch. Growing tired of the intense heat, the white and grey fem moved her bulk down to the waterfall, effortlessly splashing herself into the pool at the bottom. The rushing water was a relief to her legs, and soon she was bending her knees and laying down in the shallow pool. Closing her eyes as the waves lapped at her matte coat, December failed to notice the chestnut that was walking by.

She took a deep breath, before plunging her cranium into the cool depths, causing more loud splashing to erupt from her spot. Droplets dripped from her grey-tipped forelock, and her chest heaved from the sudden rush of cold that covered her. Closing her eyes she savored it, before lifting herself once more and working her way to the waterfall. She didn't really care if anyone around saw, she was never insecure about such things. She was going to do what needed to be done to keep herself cool and in a better mood, and if others had a problem with that in her mind they could fuck off.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 298
Tag: Dröm
OOC: Ugh it's so crap I'm sorry Dx}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

baylee
I saw the white made flailing sound in the water, presumably cooling off. So, trudged into the water. The cool liquid lapped hungrily at mychrome leg markings, turning them a slight shade of pink. I went deeper, passing the ivory draft that was now resting in the shallows. "Hello, I'm Dröm, the Hidden Falls Storyteller." I stated my name and rank, because... Why not? I wondered if this made was a Genatrix. Perhaps I could mentor her? Unless, of course, she didn't wish to be a storyteller. If she was a warrior, I would ask to spar with her. If she was neither of these things, I wouldn't have a use for her. Then, I would resort to just having a new friend, which I was perfectly fine.

"You might be..?" I asked kindly, my Swedish accent was thick now. Would she understand my words? I hadn't had trouble with anyone misunderstanding me yet, but there was still a chance someone would not understand me. I stopped moving deeper into the cool pool of liquid once the water tickled my breasts. The thin layer of sweat that had begun to bead on my coat was rinsed away as I shook my body, sending droplets everywhere. My tassels curled once touching the water, giving me some sort of Afro. Oh, how I looked silly, but this mare should not lose respect for me just because my hair is curly, frizzy, and messy... Right? My other friends wouldn't judge me because of this insignificant detail. This mare was large, built huge- this much was obvious. I hoped she would be kind, I wouldn't be able to deal with any pompous asses today. Actually, I had never been up for that. I had always told the asses off.
pixel by baylee

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

The splashing brought the massive head around to meet the gaze of the chestnut mare. Looking her up and down for a moment, she noticed the way her hair frizzed at the sudden moisture, and how she too seemed to have a need to cool off. She couldn't blame her. Moving over slightly in case the mare were also to want to stand under the waterfall, she turned herself around so her fat ass was literally not facing the newcomer. She was quick to introduce herself, name and full rank, before quickly asking who she was.

Not knowing why, the accent the mare held sent a shiver down December's spine. It took a lot to make her uneasy, but when Drom spoke her accent sounded... familiar. She couldn't entirely remember though, much about her past had been blank after she had entered through the portal. She had felt some things return, but they had been insignificant, simple facts that were now of no use in this new life of hers.

This though, seemed very important. Keeping her dark steel eyes locked on the Storyteller, December hesitated, quiet and trying to recollect her thoughts and calm her irrational worries, before speaking in a gruff tone,"White December. Hidden Falls Educatrix." What was she to do now? Sit and stare at her like she was some predator? That wasn't suspicious at all. So instead she moved herself sideways, letting the water run down the entire length of her body and drench her. She ignored the water spilling into her nose and mouth, perhaps this moment of strain would snap her mind back into focus.

Snorting to remove the excess water from her maw, she shook herself, sending water spraying in every direction. Her tail, heavy with liquid, attempted to lash at her hips to relieve any left over sweaty itches, before she was back facing the chestnut, expectantly waiting for her to most likely say something else. She seemed to be the type to make friends with anyone, the ones December most often hated, but she would remain quiet and polite for now, after all it wasn't Drom's fault she hated company.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 360
Tag: Dröm
OOC: I'm so sorry for the post Dx}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

baylee
Dröm

the Raconteur

She announces herself as December, an Educatrix. She is training to be a healer, thus I can't show her my flowers. However, I would be glad to be this mare's friend. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem very open to conversation. She readjusts herself under the waterfall. I offer a polite smile, but don't dare walk to the fall. She can bathe if she wants, I won't intrude. "So I assume you aspire to be a healer. Have you always wanted to be a healer?" I asked softly, attempting to make some sort of conversation with this mare who seemed anything but friendly. "I never knew I wanted to be a Storyteller. I can't fight, and at the time I hadn't had any healing abilities nor crafting abilities. I'm not very sneaky, so I figured this was my last option, but in fact this is what I believe I'm meant to do. It feels..." I paused for a moment taking in a breath "right." I felt as if I had found my place in the world. I was not very stressed, other than the occasional event (like the one that had happened moments earlier with the green flowers).

Did this mare posses healing abilities like mine? Was she secretly tackling every rank like me? I was learning how to fight, I had healing magic, and crafting magic. I always did try to move quietly. However this rank was the hardest for me to tackle because I couldn't lie and there was a cetain necessity to lie while in this rank. Thus I never ventured to the domain of sleuth, and I always thought I never would.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
pixel by baylee