the Rift

[PRIVATE] snowsun&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The sun was hidden, the sky was cloaked in stars and a crystalline crescent moon. The bleak winter had vanished, and Birdsong arrived with vigor. The heat was intense, and it left me wondering if the heat in Tallsun would be blistering and seemingly endless. The world around me grew with color and beauty. Helovia was verdant now. A few days ago, everything was lackluster and dead. Yet now, even I felt alive and healthy. Despite my happiness, there was one I sought. This one, she could make everything better. This is why I moved with purpose tonight. There were flowers everywhere, and of every color. I saw no flowers like the ones I could cultivate in seconds. I could will my flowers to sprout and bloom very quickly. They had healed all of my injuries, but I still wondered if there were any consequences. I had been granted this ability from the turtle from Caela Insula. Now I was curious about this magical, mythical, generous turtle. Would the one I seek have answers?

The one I seek is Elsa.

The half blind mare had brought me here, and I was ever grateful. She was kind and a dear friend. We had played games last time we met, but today I didn't want that. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to tell her I had crafting abilities and that I had gotten this magic from a turtle. Would she believe me or think me foolish? Would we fight? I halted, my hooves digging into the moist ground. I took s deep breath in as I attempted to smell if she was here or not. I couldn't smell anything and gave up on that sense, moving to the next. I didn't see her. I couldn't hear her either, so I decided to call for her. "Elsaaaaa?" My voice rang into the air, a voice unlike anyone else's, thick with Swedish accent. This was how she had called me, perhaps this would be our thing? No, this was foolish. Everyone was most likely asleep, I probably just woke up all of Helovia, and I felt stupid.

@[Elsa]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

The night sky had drawn over Helovia like a dark blanket. Soon the noise of the day faded away with the light, and the nighttime creatures took the stage. It seemed like an entirely different world during the night. The sounds turn from movement and boisterous noise to solemn melodies that rise and fall. It was calming, and with the lack of sleep she was getting lately, at least gave her something to do.

Although, not all were quiet and asleep like she had anticipated. A voice, calling her name, echoed across the Falls. It took her only a few moments to recognize it as the voice of the one and only storyteller that she had frolicked with not so long ago. However, it felt like it had been forever. Elsa had thought she was isolated, and everyone she met would just wander off someday and become an acquaintance. It wasn't the most comforting of thoughts, but hearing that oh so unique voice calling for her, she kind of felt special.

Hoisting her fat body up on what seemed to be increasingly stubby legs, she toddled on over to where she had heard the girl call out for her. It took her a painfully long time to get to her chestnut friend, but as soon as she came into view, Elsa felt a second wind. Awkwardly the fat grape trotted on over, a huge smile crossing her face. Would Dröm know how much happiness she had just created? Probably not, but these small things made Elsa feel whole again. It was nice. Dröm! She said, panting as she came to a stop with snow flying all around her. A smile still was still plastered onto her face like a kid at Christmas. "Where have you been my friend?" Her voice was a mix of excitement and anticipation. Even if Elsa was in no way shape or form set up for fun, she at least wanted to catch up with what seemed like the only woman she had a relationship with.

tags @[Dröm] | ooc <3

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Code:
Dröm

the Raconteur

My friend came after a few minutes of me awkwardly standing there, wondering if I'd woken up all of Helovia. Luckily, I saw her as soon as she entered the vicinity. She was different, fatter. As I stared at her bloated belly, I began wondering if the Birdsong willies had gotten to her. When I say fat, I mean like HUGE. Like she was the size of the Earth God-- and he's pretty damn huge. She begins talking to me like there is nothing to talk about. She asks me where I have been and my lips set into a hard line. "Elsa... Where have you been?" I inquired, staring at her belly. "Who's the daddy?" I screeched to her excitedly. She was having a family! I had wanted one of those since the beginning of Birdsong. Had I been struck with the willies? Most likely. Was it horrible I want a family? This was not the point, though.

"So I wanted to tell you something.. I've gained the ability to grow flowers that heal." I said with my energetic tone still in place. I begin thinking, a large smile placing itself on my maw. Was she injured? Could I try to get her to eat the flowers? It could heal her, it healed me. Though I had figured out it was quite taxing and the more flowers I grew, the more fatigue I felt. Still, I wanted to grow one for her. I willed the soul to spontaneously grow the flower, and it did. A green bud sprouting from the ground and blooming into a green rose-like flower. When I had tried it, it tasted sweet and succulent. What would she taste? "do you have any injuries?" I asked as my gaze dropped to the flower. It lingered there for a moment before I looked back at Elsa, as if inviting her to eat the sweet flower with the healing properties.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Oh lord, she supposed she couldn't hold off the question that much longer. Especially since the entire world would know anyways. Though, she wasn't exactly about to tell her friend that she's spent past days beneath the neighbor hood addict, because, well, I mean...

"Oxy." She finally said, it rushed from her mouth quicker than she expected and her head shot upright as if to look around. Speaking of him, did he even know she was pregnant? That was the question, especially considering she knew at least a few herd members have taken notice of the fact that she was quite fat. Not just like a little fat, but really, really fat. Painfully fat, like, bigger than a pig fat. Oh well, it would eventually be written on a billboard that "SHE DID IT WITH THE ADDICT" because, well, children aren't exactly "hide-able" so to speak.

They could quickly move on though, cause Dröm had news of her own. She gained some sort of healing power. Now that, that was cool! She waited for her to explain, but instead, she was getting a demonstration. A green, rose-like flower erupted from the ground in front of her. She looked down, debating on whether or not to eat it. She trusted her friend, but still, a green flower is oddly suspicious.

Just then a kick in her side reminded her that she was indeed, very, very sore. What did she have to lose? Reaching down, she sniffed it before taking a bite. Slowly she began chewing and -

Oh my god. This was really good, like, fruit good. A huge smile crossed her face as she finished the weird flower-fruit thing. Wonder filled her eyes and she looked at Dröm expectantly. "How did you-" Her words cut off. "That's so cool!" Elsa was actually kind of jealous. That was a cool power, for sure better than her ice spike magic. Although, they were completely different worlds. Dröm's could heal, and Elsa's could kill. Well, that was a great comparison.

tags @[Dröm] | ooc <3

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.