the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hit Me Again Bartender

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

This place he had not seen in an age it seemed. Stepping up onto the concrete the gold looked about the stained glass above him. It felt good to be here again. Here before, about this time of year actually, he had come to escape the cold of his new home. Now, he was back, only this time, more sure than ever of what he was doing. This world was bending to him, and he knew its sky and earth more. Characters could flash like fall leaves through his mind at the mention of any hint. It was disappointing that he was proving far more loyal than he had anticipated, but there never seemed to be a reason to set about his chaos nor break his forward progress. Let you not forget though these ideas were ever on his mind, and each creature he had a target on. No one was ever safe.

Recently though the world was a bit more…distracting. It seemed he could not keep the dark spotted fawn from his mind. It troubled him so that he had not been able to abandon it as he had wished. Today he hoped distance would do the trick, and let him get back to creating his madness. A creature such as that small babe would not do, for it tied and bound him in ways most unknown. Shaking his twin horned head and stretching out his neck to the sweet spring breeze the gold enjoys the quiet rustling of cloth and new born leaves. Here alone he felt more at easy, but still, he notes with a long sigh, no better. Coming to the opening of this stone place once more the gold looks out. He needed a distraction, a good trip, or a fun game. Would he be so lucky as to have one stumble before him as so many in this place had done before?

OOC :: @[Arvakl]
"speech"

Posting Poetics
Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

"I'M SO FUCKING FAT!!" I scream out into the forest, still riding the crazy ass hormones that are coursing through my body. Being pregnant sucks. Being fat sucks. Bucephalus and Panzram suck. I stare at my belly, hating it. Stupid fucking baby. When will this all be over? It makes me wanna go jump off a cliff. And if I didn't love myself enough to stay alive I might have gone to do that. I snarl and snap at the pale creme skin. I turn my head forward, and I try as hard as I can to distract myself from it and pretend that this isn't happening.

What I see ahead of me... It doesn't mean that my day is going to get better. But at least I might be able to distract myself. Not far off is the golden one. I start sneering before I even appear before him. I know what is going to happen. I mean, what else could possibly occur? He's going to sneer and mock me and my pregnant belly. I step out into the clearing that he inhabits and walk toward him. "Thranduil what a JOY to see you again!" My voice is laden with sarcasm. I walk and turn to stand in front of him, then paw at the air with a hoof. "How have you been, DEAR Sir?" I haven't seen him since our spar, and I casually glance over him, looking for scars that might be lingering still on his hide. I've long since washed the blood from my face but a small scar still exists on my forehead.

Tag: @[Thranduil]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It turns out he was more than lucky. A scream rings out loud over the trees. The voice sounded errily familiar, but that bird was not fat. Snorting and shaking his head, with a curiosity he stands at attention, hearing the creature come closer. Then there, she breaks the tree line. It is her! The pink bird huff and puffs and moment before she notices the gold. It was her loss for she missed the truly comical display of surprise. Those earth eyes near explode at seeing her truly fat barrel, swollen with the blood of another. “HA!” It rockets out uncontrollably. So the horny mare hadn’t been able to resist anyone. After their spar the golden had noticed the still hungry look in her eyes, but of course like the tease he was, kept on going (besides the fact that loosing that had NOT been ideal). It seemed apparently she’d found someone else to satisfy her. Good for her.

Lord it was hard not to laugh, but the golden kept his composure as she rounded and leveled her sarcastic tones at him. His grin is wild, and devilish, but he manages to keep a more controlled voice. Though still it rivals her own for sarcasm. “SAME to you! Both? Of you.” A deep chuckle slips out as the golden slides down the stone steps to in front of her. He can still see the scar upon her cheek, and his own there around his left side at having run head on into the ice wall still bear some tales. Shaking his twin horns in the hilarity of all this. “Oh can’t complain, though I think you should, seems someone gave you the wrong kind of night cap.” The gold steps to the side, taking in her full size. Man she was looking huge. But come now, lets try to be civil about this. “Still. Congrats seem to be in order Mrs.” He smiles as he marries her freedom away with the title. Golden head twists back to her, his face smiling sickeningly sweet. “Though I am deeply wounded to find you taken.” His body curls to her appeal and tasseled tail swished in the light. Yes, this was a much needed distractions to restore him.

OOC :: @[Arvakl]
"speech"

Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Well his response is better than I expected, and much more like a friend's mocking than.. a frenemy's. I have never considered Thranduil one of my friends, but I suppose he could possibly fall in that category IF I LET HIM. He'd be so lucky. He's more polite than I expect, and I hmph quietly, almost disappointed by his lack of burning response. His mockery is rather enjoyable, and it seems we are mutually disappointed with my fat ass. I sigh and stare at it as Thranduil speaks, then look back to him with a wry smile. "Wrong night cap indeed!" I laugh dryly. "Who knew there would be such immediate and undesirable consequences to having a bit of innocent fun?" I snort. Who knows, if Thranduil had taken up my not-so-secret offer it might be HIS brat in my belly. Not that I want one no matter who the father is, but it might have at least been someone I already knew. As he claims that my M-R-S degree has left him heartbroken, I laugh and roll my eyes. I know that sarcasm, though a part of me hopes that perhaps he is telling the truth, and he is disappointed to see me carrying the results of another mating. I don't let on that my weak little heart may want the love of another. NONE. I NEED NO ONE. But don't think I won't correct his mistake. "Oh, don't think that I've given myself to another permanently. It's a dalliance that resulted in my bloated belly, but I don't pair myself up for life without a damn good reason." I swat my tail around and toss my antlered head with another hearty laugh as I mock the child inside me, and its father. "A child is certainly no good reason to do so! Believe me, I will rid myself of it as soon as possible." And I intend to do so. By murder or abandonment, it doesn't matter. I want nothing to do with the reminder of my enslavement to nature's rules.

Tag: @[Thranduil]
343 words

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.