the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Bored

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

I'm really bored. And not because I don't like mom or anything, but there was nothing to do! The only other one here my age was Shida, and she was busy doing god knows what. So that left me with literally nothing to do. Edgar was fun to play with, but a bird can only do so much. Plus, if I wasn't careful i'd probably crush him, and I know mom would be real sad if he died, even though he annoyed the crap out of her.

So that's why i'm running around in this field, chasing butterflies and bugs because that's my only choice of play right now. There's this cool like orange and black butterfly that's kind of big. It flits about above me, I jump, trying to reach it but it keeps flying above my head. That's no fun. I can't even fly when I have wings like that thing. I look back at them, they're a lot stronger now, and fit next to my side comfortably. The first few days they just looked like limp pieces of grass. So at least I was getting somewhere! I opened mine, and flapped them like the butterfly, but of course, I didn't move at all. I grumbled, the one thing I had over Shida and I couldn't even figure out how to use them yet! I hope someone was given instructions for these things, cause they're a lot more complicated then they look.

So the butterfly runs free of my grasp, to live another day. The grasshopper of there though, doesn't stand a chance. I lower my front end kind of like a dog, trying to sneak forward. My long legs aren't very helpful though, and it sees me before I can get it. So off I run, galavanting through the fields like a beautiful ballerina... who just fell over and broke her leg. So the grasshopper to gets away, and I just have to watch it hop off too. I grumble, puffing smoke angrily from my nose. How was I supposed to entertain myself? "It's so booooring here." I whine, and then flop to the ground. My face is contorted into a pouty face. Why should I have to be stuck here? I know there has to be other places, cause mom leaves sometimes to go somewhere. And this somewhere has to be better than here.

"talk talk talk"
@[Dröm]
Coding by Tamme