the Rift

[OPEN] lost my way

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

ALYSANNE.
Paint with all the colours of the wind
She had left the Edge with the intention of doing something helpful for the herd. She could go to the Threshold and find someone that needed a home – someone that might fit in well with their family in the Edge. It was a rather lovely idea, bringing a lost soul to somewhere they would find food and shelter. Helovia seemed to be where everyone ended up eventually – though with all these murders lately it was hard to tell whether this was a heaven or a hell.

No, she couldn’t think like that. She didn’t really think like that. Every once in a while those thoughts snuck in but they were gone the next moment – and she was left looking forward to the prospect of meeting someone new while she was out in the borders of this land.

Well, she had been aiming for the Threshold but she didn’t exactly end up there. It was early morning when she had started her trek, Hemlock protesting the early start but burrowing into her folded wings to hide from the dreaded sun. Heading out on hoof from the Edge in what she thought was an easterly direction had actually been considerably more southern and before she knew it she had stumbled through some familiar looking trees to a really familiar looking lake. Secret Grove! Oops.

‘Hopeless.’ The little owl picked up on her distressed thoughts but only offered that single, unhelpful word, before settling back in to sleep nestled in her wing.

Cheeky.

Now, if only she could remember where to go from here? Her mind tried to recall the route as she picked her way to the banks of the lake to take a deep drink of the cool spring water.

Was it… that way? Green eyes darted from one side to the next and she honestly had no idea. Nearly two years in Helovia and she was still losing her way!

image credit
table by imi <3

@[Kirah] sorry it took so long for me to get this up!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I've Been Gone For So Long....

To be honest, Kirah only came back to the Secret Grove to see if the body was still around. She wasn't quite sure why, perhaps she wanted to know more. The murders were pricking at her constantly, interesting her. She wanted to know more, she wanted to know everything. Had the victims suffered? Did they die long after their attackers had assaulted them? How come it took so long for the bodies to be discovered?

And most of all, the question sure to be on everybody's mind, who had done it?

She wandered around aimlessly now. On the way here she had decided to search, and if she came up empty handed (which she did), she would simply explore. But, she had forgotten all about exploring as she wandered around absentmindedly, her mind running over and over every detail she could remember. Every now and then she noticed berries, herbs. Things that could possibly be used for healing, but she had no one to teach her. She was so deep into her thoughts that she almost missed the patched mare with wings drinking from the lake.

She shook her head and neck and her ebony locks spilled everywhere, catching on her shiny shoulder-horns and hanging draped over her. Her forelock hung over her face between her eyes, curling up just above her muzzle. Her mane was growing out again. She approached the mare, who was very beautiful, and stopped a few meters away from her.

"Um...hi! I'm Kirah," she greeted the winged mare with a smile. Her mocha pools shone with a friendly and inviting light, like they usually did.

OCC;
@[Alysanne] - sorry for the wait <3 muse is running low XD

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

ALYSANNE.
Paint with all the colours of the wind

The sound of someone approaching brought Aly’s head up immediately - the little glass headband clinking in high notes at the movement. It was not a familiar face that those emerald eyes landed on but it was a welcome one all the same. “Hello, Kirah!” Well if she was going to get lost, it was best to do it with some company. Alysanne’s mood cheered exponentially in the presence of the pretty unicorn mare. And what a unique mare she was! Not a horn on her head but instead two rather deadly looking blades coming out of her shoulders. Helovia was truly a marvelous collection of creatures and Kirah here was no exception. “My name’s Alysanne - though I’d much prefer to be called Aly. I’m afraid I was looking for the Threshold but ended up here instead!” She explained with a bright chuckle. Certainly no sign that she considered this a misfortune in any sense - especially not now that Kirah had shown up.

Hemlock woke up long enough to peek a round, black eye from between Alysanne’s white feathers to take a good look at this stranger. Not seeing anything amiss - such as a dreaded dragon - he settled back into his nap. Ready to pounce at the slightest bit of trouble, of course. Or so he’d like to think. He rather wished Aly would meet more strangers at night when he was awake and could monitor the situation properly.

“What brings you to the Grove?” Not that anyone really needed an excuse on such a beautiful day, of course, but she was growing curious about Kirah and if it hadn’t been that question to come from her lips it surely would have been another!

@[Kirah]

image credit
table by imi <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries