Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking

WAPREVAH
So I murder love in the night,
Watching them fall one by one they fight,
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?

Blue eyes scanned the surrounding forest, it was a beautiful place but not for long. Shadows had begun to creep, the sky tainted dark blue with occasional white speckles in the sky glowing brightly million miles from here. Darkness was not something the mare feared like many others, the liver chestnut believe those to be cowards, scared of darkness … an element one could never run away from. Instead of running the Arabian mare embraced it, welcomed it into her life. Dark hooves softly touched the ground giving the illusion that she didn’t contact the ground. Light colored mane and tail flowed behind her, following her everywhere like a slave follows a master. Dark powerful goat horns sprouted from her skull, sharp at the edges, her personal weapon.

Waprevah trotted out from the darkness of the forest and into the open meadow. Night was coloring the sky dark blue but remaining colors of the day before could still be seen at the horizon. Perhaps the mare would follow the light, or turn towards darkness like she always had. The mare would simply see how everything would play out. She was new to these lands and had yet to learn how equines of these lands thrived, whether it was in herds or on their own. She had stumbled upon this land after days of traveling, she did not know what adventures or nightmares awaited her here but she was exited to find out. The mare came to a halt in the meadow, the overgrown grass reaching her underbelly touching it softly. A smug grin crossed her lips and excitement filled her. Waprevah could not wait to let herself go in this place, she had a feeling it would be quite the adventure.

"Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me"

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Night rolled in to grace her with a tango of passion, a devout lover whom she carried an endless affair with. The majority of her daylight hours had been spent sleeping, and when the amber champagne had awaken to the constant pale glow of her keratin horn burning away the dark colours of dusk, there wasn't a calling for sleep anymore. The Sandman left her to her own freedom of will to decorate those who choose to function in a diurnal way. A lone cry of a coyote is enough to encourage her to venture outwards.
Her horn guides her way through the Deep Forest, and when her task of finding the pond is a failure from the lack of visits to the thick trees, it lessens to push her to the Threshold. Mud glues itself to her cannons and hangs from the tip of her chocolate shaded tail. Paths ground into the forest are kind enough to keep more twigs from embedding themselves in her hair. A long bath with someone to groom with will have to be arranged whenever she decides it's time to return home.
For some time there is no one but the owls and squeals of small mammals as they're hunted by foxes and snakes. They fade into background noise much like white noise: useless and fake, empty calls that play no part in this show. Fate deals her a lucky hand in the end that comes in the form a mare.
She stops before there is too little space between them. A few short yards separates her from an unknown stranger that she only has interest being aware of if they're the wrong time or the right type. Extending her head so that her horn gives a faint glow to the outline of the other mare, the horns catch her blue eyes. She's never seen like those before.
Now intrigued by the odd design of this model, she takes into thought as of what this one could mean for the Throat. Scarecrow's treatment at the border still haunts her. "Welcome to Helovia. I am Sikeax, Sun Physican of the Dragon's Throat." Silence moves into action with her formal, endlessly repeated words lingering into the crepuscule that they share. "Is there any way I may be of aid to you?" Avoiding the quick firing of asking for a name, she chooses to let the stranger decide whether or not that they'd like their identity given out. They could spare the title as she wished she could do so herself, but lunging onto someone in the depths of night and not offering a name when you almost kidnapping them(in a sense) seemed too much of a crime in this world.

OOC: Would you like to be tagged?

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The Pale Princess of Nothingness wandered the fringes of the great forest, keen, odd gaze piercing the darkness in search of those who stumbled headlong into this beautiful disaster of Helovia. In the darkness, shards of stone shone, caught in her mane and tail for years now. They sparkled nearly as brightly as the crisp, white laterns so far overhead, casting her appearance as a fallen star. And she was, in a way. Fallen from grace.

Forsaken.

Her strange, dual colored eyes snapped to movement nearby, catching the brightly illuminated silhouette of another moving, one with large horse, it seemed. Ophelia strode with ethereal grace through the grasses, scars from previous battles still healing on her back and side. Scorch marks were just beginning to regain white patches of hair while teeth imprints could still be seen clamped over her spine. She was a spy and a warrior, powerful, graceful and bound by two species.

A familiar face appeared to join the greeting, and she listened to the words of the Dragon's Throat Physician, Sikeax, as she made her introductions. Ophelia smiled warmly, nodding to both of the magnificent women who gathered under the stars. Tinek, her silver dragon, swept through the skies, landing gracefully upon her back and peering curiously at the stranger, his thoughts and hers commingling.

"My greetings to both of you," she said softly, her voice like chimes. "I am Ophelia the Forsaken, Lady of the Aurora Basin. As Sikeax has said, you are in Helovia now, land of the four gods and the four herds. Do you have any questions?"

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Waprevah Posts: 26
TheIceViking

WAPREVAH
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?

Ears rotated as voice danced around the evening night. The mare's head slowly turned towards the source of this voice, seeing at first only a glow but soon making out the form of an equine. "Welcome to Helovia," said the equine which later introduced herself as Sikeax. Helovia? Waprevah was not a stupid one and realized quickly that this unknown land would be the carrier of that name. Soon the liver chestnut turned her whole body and was now facing the amber colored mare. Waprevah's icy blue eyes staring into Sikeax's pale ones. For a moment, Waprevah thought about the question that was presented to her ... however, her thoughts were interrupted when another equine joined their duo. Well, these could hardly be called equines, more like half equines as these both carried horns on their foreheads. This one was colored white as snow with bloody looking tips coloring her hair. Seeing the color filled Waprevah's mouth with saliva. Shortly before she introduced herself as well, presenting herself as a Lady of some place she did not know of, a dragon settled on her back. Waprevah’s gaze remained on the brightly colored equine as she spoke of four gods and herds. Then she asked if Waprevah had any questions.

Speaking of herds, the Arabian mare had, in a way, never belonged to one. She had been a young one when her home was ruined by her herd's enemies ... however, she could hardly call it *her* enemies. From there she had lived in the ruins, desperately searching food each day until she had given up and sought a new life, which would now be Helovia. However as she debated over the word "herd" she wondered if she would like to belong to it or not ... she figured it wouldn´t hurt to try. The mare's voice came out hoarse when she spoke as she had not spoken in days. "My name is Waprevah," she said, leaving out her origin as it carried no fancy title with it or recognition by these mares. "You speak of these four herds, how would one, become a part of one of those?" she asked. Her gaze shifted between the two creatures before her, Sikeax the Sun Physican of the Dragon's Throat and Ophealia the Forsaken, Lady of the Aurora Basin.

@[Sikeax]
@[Ophelia]

ooc :: sure, that would be nice :3
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Half-equine was the ideal description for Ophelia, for she was of hybrid nature. The blood that ran through her veins possessed a duality of two natures, fusing. Genetics from her mother allowed her the bond with Tinek, her royal silver, but the crimson of her father graced her brow with a spiraled, bone weapon. The homeland from which Ophelia traveled was too destroyed, but by ethereal darkness and bloodlust - shades. Shadow creatures, souls from the dead too foul for heaven, spread their filth, forcing Ophelia and her twin sister, Ktulu, to Helovia. So long, long ago...

The pale princess nodded deeply, a respectful gestured earned by Waprevah's polite mannerisms. Titles weighed nothing if born by those who in turn did nothing. So many were called this or that but with no true clout. Ophelia sought to earn her recognition through power, knowledge and action, even if she was a spy of spies, a huntress in broad daylight. The white and bloody mare observed her question and carefully selected the words she would return.

"You simply ask," she said quietly. "The the land is large and the journey long, the four herdlands lie due south,west, east and north. Travel toward the sea and you will find the World's Edge. North from where we are is the Hidden Falls. South from where we are is the Dragon's Throat, and far north in the mountains is the Aurora Basin, where I reside," she explained clearly, her voice soft and gentle like chimes in a spring breeze.

"I would be glad to take you to my home," she offered. "You could live among our ranks in safety. We have shelter in caves along the mountainside, a lake which never freezes, and we are protected by the God of Time himself. From there, you could continue to seek what you desire from the rest of this land." Home... that sounded lovely right now.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Waprevah Posts: 26
TheIceViking

WAPREVAH
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?

A soft evening breeze contacts the mare‘s flesh and plays with her pale mane. Her blue eyes gaze into the night. Some would say there is nothing to see, but look close enough and you will see all the enjoyable moments the shadows have. There is a certain beauty that not everyone can see in the shadows if one has always lived in the light they won’t understand. They won’t understand the comfort as shadow wraps its welcoming arms around you and sings you to sleep.

Waprevah’s gaze shifts when the Lady speaks. Images flash in the mare’s mind while Ophelia speaks of the size of the land. The liver chestnut did not know what awaited her but she would not sit around and wonder. If there was anything she had learned from living in the ruins of the Kingdom of Kaneika it was that good things never come to you unless you seek them. However, whether Waprevah was seeking good or evil was not for discussion. A haunting grin threatened to reveal itself on her lips but was quickly pushed aside by a soft one, full of kindness.

When the Forsaken offered to take her to her home Waprevah did not hesitate to seize her chance of a future in these lands. “I am more than happy to accept your offer Lady Ophelia. The place you speak of sounds like a noble place to reside at,” Waprevah said, her voice slightly smoother now than earlier, though it carried an edge to it. Following her words was a grin masked as a soft smile.

@[Ophelia]