Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
[Image: 2mpbfgn.png]

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth

______

Shimmering, gliding through the forest she did, as her coat lit up in the moonlit night. Her legs softly brushed the grass, leaving behind a trail of sparkling droplets. Mist lingered and swooped longingly around her as she fiddled through the dark, but she didn't come here to dance. Maren was here to do other stuff, although she wasn't quit sure yet what all that other stuff was supposed to be. She came here with an empty plate - or so she had thought. Somewhere in this forest her brother was lurking behind a tree, yes. She was sure of that. She was kind of expecting a spook of him. Hmmm... She squeezed her eyes, turning her golden, round eyeballs into slits. Anytime now. But she would only laugh at the attempt he would make, hopefully. After all, they where both used to playing battleship like this.

The mist had gotten much thicker in her last couple of skips, it was almost ridiculous. "Ugh", she halted her steps, pulling up her nose. Instinctively the wings behind her ears flapped open and attempted to fan the fog away in case she was about to drown. (Which it felt like.) She left out the air in her lungs, trying to get herself to relax. Adrenaline was a thing of hers, though.
Maren's head turned around until it found a small moonlit stream. While walking towards it she reminded herself to pull back her fluttering wings, letting them embrace her neck with a cozy warmth. The reflection of a tiger-striped mare welcomed her as she drew closer. For a few seconds she let her mouth touch the water-surface for a quick drink. Wanting to pursue her journey, she lifted her head again in a slow motion when she caught her own speckled eyes in the glistering surface. Seeing the unwavering excitement for a new adventure in the bright depths of the water. Her silhouette turned itself back at the world, knowing and not knowing what to expect.

Wordcount: 334
"talking" thinking

Please tag me 

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

White-clad legs dance across the forest floor in a prance that felt almost as if i was flying. Morrigan's song playing through my mind, giving my trot a light step i've not had in a long time. Soon...soon i will have to find her. Apologize, beg if i must, if she would even hear me. I speed through the forest, dancing through trunks and bounding over bushes. Oh what a delight this was, the only thing missing was the beauty of the world's song, of the Sacre. But... i could tolerate it. Here, here i could forge my own songs for the plants and wind and sky and earth.

A fallen log comes into view through the misty morning, and i leap over it as gracefully as a deer... and nearly hit a pale mare i hadn't seen until i was in the air. My eyes flew wide open, wings snapping out and churning the air, creating just enough drag, enough force, to keep me from colliding into the smaller horse. "Ah! I beg pardon, i didn't see you!" I quickly back up, my rump hitting the log. 'Oh look at the Morningstar all flustered. Maybe you should watch your step next time, Prancer.' Buce hisses in my mind, and for a moment i am frozen as he fights for control, to take away my freedom.

For now i am the stronger one, and i shove him to the depths of my mind. I focus my attention on the mare, and i'm struck dumb by her beauty. She rivals even Her in beauty, and i duck my head. "My name is.." Shit. He cackles at my fumbling thoughts. He outsmarted me from the beginning; I had to give his name instead of my own. If i gave a different name to everyone i met it would arouse suspicion, something the both of us feared although we had different methods of coping with it. "My name is Bucephalus. Are you new to Helovia?" I question, ears and eyes focused on her.

And her wings. Or...well... damn this was eerie. I'd never seen a pegasus with wings behind the ears. I strongly doubted she could fly with those, in fact i was downright positive. Pity rose in my breast, but i dared not to let her see. None took kindly to being pitied.

"Bucephalus thinks"
"Altan speaks"

Word Count:393 Tags:@[Maren] Notes:000

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth

______

Since her arrival in these new lands her mind had been tingling and tingling away. Many fresh new thoughts and impressions to linger on as she left the old ones behind. It was a very much wanted change of pace. In her thinking state she stood there for a moment, back-hoof rested, pushing in the soft moss ground. There had not been a day that she regretted leaving everything behind - except a brainless brother, which was actually supposed to be a pretty big thing. But they where both adults now. How much ever she loved him, it was time they made choices of their own. He would always be welcome in her future life, which held the unexpected. The way things where would not do for her. With a mind full of filled cups she looked up at the sky through the dark silhouettes of the treetops, ivory tail quietly weeping while the pearl-white feathers of her wings softly brushed her skin. She imagined firing herself up into the endless skies. Like it had been her fathers domain, would it had been hers too? She had had so much of a lot in the past, but some things where apparently only meant to stay once upon a dream.
While thinking and reshaping her clouds in her mind, a fast growing sound rushed into her ears and derailed her train of thoughts. A beating sound of hooves drew closer fast and before she realized what remarkable episode was occurring she felt herself reacting to a sudden closeness... -"STAAAHP", stepping backwards in a too fast motion. A tornado of wind shoved brutishly against her body. Feeling that she was about to tumble to the ground, she spread the feathers on the top of her head. Flapping a tad desperately with her wings, getting herself in the nick of time back into a balanced world. First thing on her list to do as soon as the tempestuous stallion decided to keep his hooves one the ground, was to shot him her most grim glance. Somehow managing to get that icy look into the depths of shadows in her eyes. But being Fifty Shades Of Cool like herself, she closed her eyes for just a second... Took a breath... and opened them again, letting back in the warmth of the burgundy shades and golden highlights. The black and white Pegasus had backed up and had pressed himself against the log he had attempted to jump over. She pulled her that-was-dumb face and raised one of her non-existing eyebrows. "You know, subtlety?", she fluttered her lashes, blinking. "As in like... Subtle composure, self-control etcetera." The outer corners of her lips curled up into a vague smile. "You could work on it", the mare tilted her head. "Juuuust a bit.", she added, still a bit annoyed that his eyeballs were stupid enough that they didn't spot her. Instead of letting out her unmanageable temper on him, she watched as the stallion figured out what his name was suppose to be. She couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him and nodded supportifly while he searched his brain. Just as she was beginning to think that he might be having an emotional-breakdown, he opened his mouth. "My name is Bucephalus." She studied the beast, which was actually a pretty good-looking stallion - if she was allowed to think so, with golden specks adorning his coat and filling his eyes. She repeated his name after he told her. Bucephalus seemed like a nice guy. "Are you new to Helovia?", he spoke. "I suppose I am, Buce - if I may call you that or-do-you-prefer-otherwise", she smashed in the middle of her sentence. "Even though nothing here looks new." She shrugged and then faintly smiled. "But I guess I've been travelling too long." Wandered with body and soul she had, following the same path a kite would, which had none. "Are you also a traveler?" The feathers in her neck spread out for a moment and then relaxed again. "You are welcome to call me by my name, Maren."

@[Bucephalus]
Notes: hinicetomeetyah! To tag or not to tag?
Wordcount: 681
"talking" thinking

Please tag me 

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

She screams to stop, and my head jerks back and down so fast my teeth click together as my chin hits my chest. Oops. My bad. She shoots me a look that clearly states she think's i'm a dumbass, and i can't help a grin. "I can be subtle. It's just hard to pick out a pale mare such as yourself in the mist." I point out, gesturing with a wing at the shrouded surroundings. "Especially when going through thick forest."

I flash her my most charming grin. Or, what i have been told is charming. I didn't know. I might be vain enough to call myself handsome-as-hell or to spend nearly half a day vigorously preening... but i wasn't so vain as to look in at my reflection and practice smirking/grinning/seductive eyes. Nah, been there, done that, looked like i had a seizure.

"Well, Maren," I roll the name around, studying it before refocusing on her. "Let me be the first to welcome you to Helovia." I grin and do a little bow, straightening soon enough. "Little serious here, do you wish to settle with a herd or wander alone? The Throat always welcomes members." Oh, wasn't that the truth.

"Buce will do. I understand that Bucephalus is a mouthful to say." I give a light shrug, an ear cocked towards the odd-winged mare. "I...was a traveler. But i settled in with one of the four herds here." I toss my head in the general direction of the Throat. "Keep walking for about a day or so and the land will change. Dramatically. I live in the southern-most herd, The Dragon's Throat, nestled within a desert peninsula." I look back at her, head tilted.

'Why don't you shut up and give the lady a chance to speak?' He made a valid point, and i fell silent, content to let Maren speak her mind.

Word Count:317 Tags:@[Maren] Notes:Nice to meet you too :D Love being tagged <3 Helps me keep track

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth

______

"...Especially when going through thick forest." His huge, gold-spotted wings showed her the forest they stood in. Early birds chirped, the sound mixing with the rustling of leaves in the silent wind and the spoken words of Bucephalus. Behind the stallion a bird flew by, swift and steady gliding through branches. "Well, you made me reveal myself.", she spoke, quasi offended, followed by a shrug. "If you can't manage it then maybe you should just not haste so much, especially in thick forest." Lazy excuses for the simple need for speed, anywhere and always. Which was completely fine with her. She answered his grin with a subtle smile, encouraging him to keep liking her, because somehow she had found that she tended to offend others quickly. I guess I got that from you, mom.

She listened to Bucephalis calling her name, whereafter his eyes locked back on hers. He bowed. "Why, thank you. The pleasure is mine.", replying with a polite nod. She liked that he grinned a lot. It made her think that Helovia must be giving him a reason to do so. "Little serious here, do you wish to settle with a herd or wander alone? The Throat always welcomes members." The word alone wandered off in her mind for a bit. "It's called "The Throat"?" That's not a very inviting name.", she laughed, but was actually dodging the question.

Her eyes wandered around, like her thoughts were in her mind. She was a traveler because she had wanted to see the world. She could still remember her mothers words the day she left. "Travel far and wide, see the world, experience life." She had listened while she felt her warm, motherly embrace around her. "But don't stick somewhere for to long, or you might find yourself not leaving anymore. Don't make my mistake... We will miss you." Then Maren remembered how she went on rambling stuff like: "Not that your father was a mistake, of course! I love it here! Don't get me wrong! I did want kids! Really!" Afterwards. (Not very convincing.)

Apparently his wandering days were something of the past now, too. She couldn't imagine herself ever clinging to one place again... But maybe she liked the challenge of letting Helovia try it nonetheless. And who knows; maybe she would find castles in the mist.

Now getting her body in more of a humming attitude, she started walking around him, guessing directions and saying:"Okay, I'm in! You caught my interest, and now I want to see and experience the ways things are done here." Then her lips curled up. "Oh, and I was actually just joking before (sorry): I've heard stories of the herds that roam here, long before I even arrived and also about yours: Dragon's Throat. It seems lovely... Although I'm used to cold, so that will be a fun experience, am I right?" She turned her white head to look back at him. "Let's go south then?" she said grinning, followed by a wink. But her brains where off thinking again. I am being so naïve, trusting him already. But he, too, was naïve.

@[Bucephalus]
Notes: ...aaaand they're off...?
Wordcount: 520
"talking" thinking

Please tag me