the Rift

[OPEN] DONT LOOK AT ME!!

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I am so fucking pissed off. Of course, the first time that I sleep with a dumbass stallion and he gets me pregnant. A scowl is plastered permanently on my face. I've kicked at my belly, bitten at it, thrown myself around. Sure I've got plenty of scratches and bruises but the life inside me refuses to die. I hiss at it and pin my ears every time I feel movement inside. I hope that I don't meet anyone I care about. Or rather, whose opinion matters to me. Bucephalus is gonna have his head smashed or slashed, whichever I feel like, when I see him next. It's his dick, his sperm that did this to me. If he doesn't already know he WILL know just how much I hate him for this. Maybe I can't kill the baby now but when it's born.... After all, I'm only a child! Barely an adult, I'm much too young to have a child of my own. And to raise one! I don't have time for that shit. Little brats. My ears fall flat against my skull as I seethe. Fucking stallions. Fucking babies. Fucking fucker fuckheads fuck everything up.

The fields offer me no comfort and the pleasant surroundings contrast my rage. I stomp through the fields, enjoying the hard ground that lets me stomp. I'm going to hurt my legs doing this, but I don't care. Don't fucking care about anything. My emerald eyes blaze with anger. Anyone that crosses my path will be in immediate danger, and I glance around me to look for someone to take my rage out on, since destroying my child doesn't seem to be an option. Bring. It. On. Because fuck you all.

Tag: @[Bucephalus] @[Thranduil] @[Panzram] @[Adelis] and any others who want to congratulate her or mock her! Posting order is a lie!

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Auds flicked to a familiar sound of stomping hooves, hearing the bitter anger and rage behind every thud of the earth. Oh, someone is pissed? Let's find out who that is, shall we? A sly smirk grows on my lips at the thought, enjoying the idea of egging someone further on. I needed a little bit of excitement in this dry and boring life, perhaps I could even help this poor, pathetic soul take out there frustrations? Sweat and blood, clashing hooves and teeth tearing at flesh...It was all for a good cause. So, I twisted my path around to follow the sounds until a flurry of pink feathers came into view. Wait, pink feathers?

The only one I knew with pink feathers was Arvakl, the little firecracker hybrid mutt that had somewhere wormed her way into my team. What was she so upset about now? My crown raised as I approached her, naturally feeling like her leader of sorts, regardless if we were considered equals in teams. Auds flicked towards her, and I tilted my crown to the side as I watched her leap and stomp about. When one of her wings moved aside, and the sun gleamed down on her enlarged barrel. "Oh, oh-ho-ho-ho..." I laughed deeply as I realized just what she was so upset about. The swollen belly was a dead giveaway of her...predicament. "You dumb bitch!" At no time did I bother to hold back my amusement, a deep throaty laugh erupting from my lips.

As I caught my breath, I sighed before eyeing her with a cruel smirk. "So tell me, who is the sorry bastard? Did he at least get you off, or did he reach his own finish line a little early?" The smirk morphed into a devilish grin, a look of pity washing over my face. What a waste, this sexy mare to be tainted with the bastard offspring of some pathetic jack-off. To think, I had wanted to take this mare as my own...Truthfully, I could still claim her as one of my own pets, but clearly her intelligence was considerably lower than I had initially given her credit for.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Lauren

A deep roll of laughter reaches my ears, and I turn my crown to send shooting daggers from my eyes at a familiar face. Panzram. One of the 'team members' in our murder mystery shit. The only male. My lobes pin back and I wish that I could murder him on the spot, but perhaps that wouldn't be very nice, especially with all this murdering by someone else going on. Besides his laugh the first words that come out of his mouth are "You dumb bitch."

OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

I turn my full body around, bloated belly slowing me down but a little. My teeth are bared like a fierce hound, the look on my face daring him to step closer. He asks the father, and how the sex was. I can't even laugh it off I'm so pissed. I'm pissed at Buceph-fucking-alus, and I'm pissed at Panzram. They can all rot. "Doesn't matter who it was - or do you want his name so you can have some yourself?!" I snarl at him and approach him slowly, tossing my head to remind him I have my own horns to gore him with. Sure, I'm pregnant, but maybe he'd do me the favor of just impaling himself on them. But then, I don't really want the brute inside me to live either so who says my 'motherly' state is holding me back?

"I don't see you getting any girls pregnant - are you even able to DO the deed?" I cackle now, and as I near I snap my teeth at him, only a danger to him if he is stupid enough to get his body too close to me. Maybe I can teach this asshole a lesson. Murder solving group or no. Pregnant or no. I won't let him be a fucktard to me like he is. OH NO.

Tag: @[Panzram]
Thran and Buce will not be joining us in this thread :P

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada

>> ADELIS <<

It's been a while since the doll has parted ways from the Hidden Falls, but with a renewed strength and a little fat coating her bones, she felt confident enough to move about outside of the secure walls. The trip was planned on being a short one, full of curious wafts of air and bright eyes while she explored foreign corners of Helovia. The blue-tinged crystal catches light from the nearly hidden sun, casting sparkling beams of light onto the rocky terrain as the grown-child moves up the mountain side with a small bit of trouble. Her breath wheezes from her lungs and her legs tremble awkwardly beneath her body; they hurt, they always hurt. It's a dull ache that is almost constant, something that any knowledgeable equine would know as arthritis.

As she nears the top, the rag doll can hear screaming and shouting that she can place without any straining thought. The voice belongs to her dearest older sister. Bright eyes search frantically while she tries to push her body just a little faster. The anger in her voice is nothing new and fails to strike fear into the small mare's heart, but the faint reminiscence of conversation that floats down to the lower part of the earth is what nearly knocks the wind from her body: "pregnant - are you even able to DO-" the angry voice now belongs to her pretty face, aquatic eyes landing on her winged sibling as she climbs to the top of the mountain.

On any other day, the antlered doe would have noticed the breath taking view from high above the world. She would have gasped at how perfect and pristine the air is and would run and jump to hope for a just a measly little second that she could dive into the bright sky and sail away over the snow capped mountains just beyond the water. If only the small woman would have been able to capture the view before her eyes devoured the swollen, unhappy belly that now hung from her sister like a heavy dew drop struggling to hold to the bottom of a leaf.

"Arvakl."

She couldn't breath. Maybe it was the change of oxygen in the air. No.. this is real fear. Fear, as it consumes her entire being, leaves the thin, pale woman without so much as a single word. Her mind whirred, collages of horrifying images of a blood stained woman with pink wings entering her mind as quickly as they possibly could. Night after night of being beaten and pushed down and scolded for being born, all while the older sister watched and learned their mother's favorite pastime. This couldn't happen. Arvakl cannot be pregnant.

Why would someone let this woman carry their child?

"Speech"
Holy emotions.
@[Arvakl] @[Panzram]

"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Oh how lucky this fat mare was that I was so amused by her predicament, her insults rolling off of me like water on a duck's feathers when she asked if I wanted some for myself. My cruel smirk never left my lips as she approached me, crown raised proudly and daring her to attempt to use her rack against me. A low rumble of a chuckle escaped my lips as she stated that she didn't see any pregnant mares with my spawn, questioning my ability as though I was incapable of such actions. My tassle flicking against my flanks is the only movement in response to her snap, crown tilting to the side to fiegn confusion. "Ooooh, did I touch a nerve?" Oh by the Gods, this was just too good! She was too easy! I took a step forward, well...I took a step sideways to try and circle around her swollen barrel, eyeing her belly with skeptical eyes before casually tossing my next words at her. "Of course you don't see me getting any girls pregnant...I don't just stick my dick in whatever wiggles their ass in my face, I am a little more...selective with my women than that."

A dark glimmer flashed in my eyes as I rounded about to her other side, not even caring if she struck out at me. There was little she could do in her state that could affect me, she was the one at risk of injury. "But clearly, some stallions simply don't care how they get laid so long as they get it." As though to drive the insults further, I carefully reached towards her with my horns pointed foward. All I wanted to do was to lightly brush the daggers against her skin, let her feel the tingles down her spine as I risked a good kick to the head. I was so lost in my thoughts that I was hardly aware that another had joined us, barely catching the movements in the corner of my eyes and blatantly ignoring her speak. The stranger wasn't important to me right now, not that Arvakl was important either. This was simply too much fun to just leave her be.

"You know, if it bothers you so much...I could always help you out of this problem." With my words, I gently pressed my horn a little further to help her understand my offering. Pulling away from her, I stared at her while smirking to let her contemplate what I had just proposed. Quickly, I glanced to the strange mare that had approached, immediately noting the similarities between the two mares. Oh, even more fun!

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Lauren

I hiss at the stallion, my fury bubbling over like a boiling pot of hot water. Though I'd love to stab the rage-inspiring beast right in the heart with the tip of my antlers, sharpened like a knife's edge, I know that I can't risk it. I might kill the asshole making my hide stretch out in all directions, but I might also hurt myself in the process. As much as I'd love to be rid of my pregnancy, I don't want to off myself in the process. It's not worth it. At first I don't notice Arvakl's arrival, because my attention is too focused on the jabs that Panzram keeps throwing my way. He claims he only touches the women, not the girls. It's meant as a slight against me, to remind me of my youth and perhaps to insinuate that something is unwomanly (and naive) about me. But I'm not angered by it as he wants me to be, because I know he's right. I AM a child. A young, blossoming woman still wrapped in the cocoon of childhood. Three is not old enough to be having children. Sure, my body is capable of it - I've got proof. But that doesn't mean that I should be, that I'm ready. I'm not. Even so, my anger remains, not spurred on by that comment, but powerful all the same. His next comment is more a spur toward Bucephalus, rather than myself. But he moves around me, and instinct to protect myself rises above all else. His horns touch me, and I squeal, dancing away. I want to slam a hoof into his face, and though I can't aim or send the power behind it as I wish, one hind hoof flies at his face. Fuck you!! I shout in anger and annoyance. There's a kick inside me, too, and I groan in pain. Seems EVERYONE is fucking me over these days.

I step away and turn to face him again, at which point the conversation (if you can call it that) takes an interesting turn. Instead of more mocking, he offers me a proposition. Help me out of the problem? Of course I know what he means.... He wants to get rid of my pregnancy. But I'm sure hoping he plans to wait until the turd is born. I'm not letting him come any closer than he already has, especially if he's got poking a hole in my belly on his mind. "I might be interested in that... if you promise to wait til it's born." It's only then when he seems to notice the other form, that I notice her too. There's no doubt about who it is. Adelis. Somehow she's stumbled upon me, and... well. I'm not exactly pleased to see her, but when was I ever? I let out a strange hiss toward her as well. "Oh hey sis. Yeah, I got fuckin' pregnant. What are YOU gonna say about it?" I snap at her, baring my teeth. Don't come near me, lil' sis, I ain't got nothing good to send your way. Perhaps if I can cut her off ahead of time, I can stop whatever damning things she has to say. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to be judged my her, my only living relative. I certainly don't want to hear her begging for the life of the child. It's my brat, it's my choice.

Tag: @[Adelis] @[Panzram]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread