the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful

Bolverik Posts: 15
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 12 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

Bolverik

Helovia. This new land held such promise and tragedy, and the exiled prince wandered in this adventure. Birdsong held strong, the warm breeze and present sun heating dapples of sunlight upon the dark, clean hide of his strong back. Hotsprings in the north had restored his cleanly habits while walking and rich grass had restored the handsome, muscular physique of his masculine form. Unlike his brother and cousin, the elder politician's jaw was scruffy with a beard, not long and braided. Everything about Bolverik was slightly more refined than the warrior blood that ran through his veins.

Long, silken tendrils of hair looped over the small of his back, lion tail holding golden ornaments of his former life as he let it sway easily at his hocks. A heavy, contented breath whispered through his velvet lips, golden gaze falling on every new leaf and wondrous path. The world was a canvas, beautiful and deep with meaning, so interconnected. Once, he had loved, but those characters had since been painted over, the only lingering remnant of their existence the weight in his heart. Two lovers taunted him with their song, dancing among the tree tops with their feathered limbs.

Oh, but he dreamed. His mind, average and yet creative, held such plans and aspirations. There was much yet to achieve. One kingdom had been torn from him, along with everyone he loved, but here were many more. Marble pillars and rainbows of glass spoke of these ancient lands, the canvas on which to paint a new tomorrow. He looked up in awe, golden hooves dancing up each step with his ethereal, graceful gait. In every way but title, he was a king. Bolverik, prince of the world.

Beautiful, charming, charismatic and silver tongued. He may not have been graced with cleverness or strength, but he had an uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time and gone for the fallout. Bolverik stood in the center of the crumbling structure, looking as if he perfectly belonged with his gilded horns, svelte figure and pooling tail upon the stone floor. He marveled upward at the glittering ceiling, musing on the creators of this strange new world. "Beautiful," he murmured, deep, melodic voice singing through the pillars.

[[ :D Weeee open ]]

texture credit
I'm aching for you
But you're bound to bleed if I adore you

please tag me in all posts

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Pristine hooves follow the compact dirt and needle path with ease, touching the floor for the most brisk second before the later would thunder down and take it's place. Ears rotated according to each noise before the right would tick and twitch, the metal making the same irritating clink it would each and every time it hit bone. I grit my teeth; one horrible noise to drown out the other. Silently I wander, browned nostrils fluttering while I search for any equine life, wild eyes distracted by a small silver fish as it dives away from my reflection in the lazy creek. Interested in it's whereabouts, I stop, lean legs shuffling under me to swinging my left hip out.

The fish disappears into the shaded waters, ears tipping back as I lose sight of it. "Hm.." I huff, thin tail swishing behind me and brushing the soft colored points of my legs. An ornate face shivers in the water, nostrils falling just inches above the surface as I glare at the reflection; I ponder to myself about life and what the real meaning of family is before a stranger's scent makes it into my nasal passage. Reluctantly, my eyes peel away from themselves in the creek, antlered skull lifting high into the air, searching for a body. The glorious building decorated with satin robes and a glass ceiling stands triumphantly against tall willows and trees that look like they could only belong in a fairy tale.

Long tendrils of mossy vines and leaves shroud my vision into the open building. Keep eyes slide past the stone structure before the clack of hooves against stone fills the sweet, warm Birdsong air; my curiosity grows and my eyes flit back to the source of the sound. Large nostrils draw in another deep breath, neck stretched out as if the extra foot would make the scent stronger. Whoever it is smells unlike most; foreign and strange, but the crisp layer of snow and ice that clings happily to any cold traveler covers the rest. Quietly I drop my head between my shoulders, right hoof testing the depth of the water before I move in and drop into a hole. That would be great, wouldn't it?

The slow motion of the creek plays with the end of my thin tail as I move further into the wide space between the healthy banks. Wild eyes rise from the barely visible clay and mud creek bed to watch the rotunda as it becomes plainly visible, the multitasking making me wonder just how deep I may find myself - "Beautiful." I know. Wait.. I look up from the knee-high water quickly, deep eyes landing on a regal man littered with gold jewelry and beautiful patterns on his body. Was he talking to me? Despite now standing still, the water still pushes on, bringing my body to life by dragging along the light ropes of silvery hair.

"Not so bad yourself." My raspy voice poisons the sweet, delicate air like the smoke of a blown out wick. Both ears cup forward, the right ticking uncomfortably while fly-aways from my forelock tickle the sensitive hair. While the colorful birds sing and fill the air with their lovely songs, I have to nearly stop myself from drooling over this man of gold and black. Finally I realize that his eyes had not even been on me, but directed up at the magical ceiling of the stone building. Of course.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
@[Bolverik]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!