FIGHT ME BRO

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time

ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

The air around them was warm, hugging both the equine and his draconian partner in the promise that Tallsun would be upon them soon. The sun danced over Solomon's scales, making them shine handsomely as he glided above the heads of the two below him. Lightning yellow eyes watched the black and white mare, how she moved, how she hesitated, and how she threw lightning towards his equine partner. Anger bubbled in the bronze reptile's chest and he let out a roar. How dare she! The young dragon hissed but he did not descend--it was not his time yet. Instead, he kept circling them, his shadow dancing on the grass below, the sun shining down in his back and through his extended wing membranes.

Argen watched the mare as he trotted, his neck arched and his ears tipped backwards and down. She was waiting--for what he did not know--but a snort of frustration gave way. Fight me! You asked for this, bring it on! He gnashed his teeth together, biting the air, waiting for the mare to strike as he trotted. When she finally did, it was not something that Argen expected in the least. From the horn on her forehead sparked a thick line of lightning. Argen sputtered, his front end popping up as his hind hooves dug into the earth. He spun, ungracefully, the opposite way, sending his body scrambling into a startled, haphazard canter from where he had first started. "SHIT!" He breathed, amber eyes wide in excitement and surprise. The lightning was a close call, and Argen was releived it did not hit him. He knew what lightning could do--he had seen it strike trees and create fires that devoured fields and lives. He did not want that to happen to him. Grunting, now angry at this volatile bitch, Argen decided to give her hell.

Argen was not a stranger to magic. His own mother had the ability to summon great winds, able to knock her opponents straight off their hooves, but these two abilities he had encountered in Helovia were quite foreign and interesting. The pegasus mare he had danced with not too long ago had made it rain blood on the strange, floating island, and now this mare was throwing lightning at him from her fucking forehead. Argen grit his teeth, hooves finding purchase on the ground and legs balanced once more, and he surged towards the mare. His footing was stable, the hard, grass-covered land of the Heavenly Fields not hindering him. He heard the slight click of his tow hitting against small stones, but they were nothing to bat his eyelashes at. She was running at him, too, with her horn pointed dangerously. Ghost had attempted--and succeeded--in slicing up his pristine, roaned hide with her long sword, and Argen would not let his mare do so today.

Throwing himself forward quicker, Argen moved slightly to the outside of the woman, his left shoulder aligned well so it would not collide into her own left, but hopefully just enough space to let him slip by her. Argen shot his head forward and his neck twisted when he thought he was in perfect range, lips peeled back from blunt teeth, as he attempted to snake his neck around and avoid her horn to land a thick, ripping bite to her jugular groove. He was successful in moving himself out of her horn's range, and it moved through his thick, dull blonde hair, but did not puncture or rip his skin. Argen turned his whole body, then, moving his butt towards the girl. Argen wanted to move away, get out of range for what was to come, and on his canter away from her, before he thought he was too far away, the roaned beast kicked up his heels and attempted to clip the mare's left shoulder.

It was Solomon that came in next, rocketing towards the mare. He passed his bondmate as he cantered away from the black and white, and once he knew Argen was out of range, the bronze beast opened his jaws wide. From the depths of his belly a great fire bellowed, spraying out of his trap-like jaws and heading towards the mare in an attempt to teach her something. Eye for an eye, the royal dragon sent to his equine partner, and the haughty boy smirked, circling his body to canter towards the brown-eyed girl once more. A sadistic light sparkled in his amber optics, hoping to see flames cover and lick her body. How cruel of him, but it was oh-so pleasing to see others devoured in the hellfire his companion could create. A war-dragon she would be, at his side, and together they will be what oracles tell fools to fear.

[PC: 1/3 | WC: 794 | @[Roskuld] ]

image credits | tamme code

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
FIGHT ME BRO - by Roskuld - 01-18-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Argen - 01-20-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Roskuld - 01-21-2015, 12:10 PM