the Rift

[OPEN] Lost in this moment

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost

'Why is this cliff so interesting to me?' The colt sided softly as he gazed out quietly over the ocean. Maybe it was the ocean that drew him here? Or was it the heart lifting wind? Sighing silver eyes gazed out over the blue waves. It was a rather hot day, the sun beamed down roughly against his golden pelt. A thought came to the colt and he turned away from the cliff. Walking purposefully he pushed his way through the misty undergrowth. Ilios was like that, when something came to him the boy wanted to do his brain was only on that thing. Soon he came to a clearing. Pausing at the edge of the open space orbs closed thinking of wind in his feathers. Taking a deep breath as eyes flew open he took off running over the open area. Wings sprung wide pumping at the hot air.

Flying was slowly becoming easier. Solid hooves left the Earth before he even reached the half way point. Flapping hard the colt flew straight up, avoiding the trees. Looking down at the clearing for a moment before tossing his head. Racing away from the World's Edge the youngster set his sights south west. Following the coast made it easy for him to soar above the world. Warm updrafts held and pushed him over the curve of the land effortlessly. Straight faced the stud finally found a spot that seemed, secluded enough. He didn't really want company, and Gods knew alone time was next to impossible to come by. Landing with a loud thump, sand sucked at his strong teal hued legs. Snorting softly silver eyes surveyed the desolate land. Without anyone in sight the golden knight turned towards the water carefully striding into the lazy slapping waves.

Speech
Tag;; @[ Myrrine]
Words;; 297
Notes;; -_- Oh man does this suck! It gets better I promise! His voice
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

She found herself rather bored on this warm spring day. The little filly had gone on many adventures outside of the comfort of the Edge, and now she was trotting along the cliff's edge and looking out over the ocean happily, wondering what to do next in her day. There weren't many to play with here, and all the adults seemed rather busy worrying about other things, thing that they wouldn't tell her about. Obviously it was something bad if they were being so hushed. Perhaps there was a new danger lurking about, or maybe the herds were just getting into a fuss over nothing. She would never know, and she didn't find it important enough to seek out answers. For now, she was safe and warm, and free to do as she liked within reason, and that was enough for Myrrine. Her legs dipped in black were quick to bring her further along the cliff, until a sudden flapping noise caught her attention.

Hazel orbs landed on a blur of teal and silver, causing her skull to shoot up when the figure did, and disappeared out of the trees. Curious, the spotted girl loped to where the figure once stood, and looked straight up to find a colt flying off in a random direction. Upon closer inspection, she realized it was the boy who had met her when she first arrived; Ilios. A sudden fluttering overcame her chest, and her breath caught in her throat as his figure slowly grew smaller. It wasn't until he was nearly out of sight did she come back to reality, and instantly began galloping after him. Wherever he was going, she had to follow, for not only had she been intrigued by this fellow pegasus, but he also knew how to fly. The little wings on her back were not strong enough yet, to carry her further lengths like his seemed to, and it made her long to be able to take the strength and soar, to try anyway. She held on to the hope that if she found Ilios, he would teach her.

Nearly out of breath as she kept pace, eyes only to the sky on him, her body covered in sweat and legs growing sore. Gaining distance over ground was much more challenging than in the air, and it only made Myrrine more determined as she saw him take a landing. Gulping in air for the final stretch she increased her speed, jumping over boulders and branches, testing every inch of her body to keep up with him, until the debris cleared to a long beach with the beautiful ocean lapping at the edge. She closed the distance swiftly, eyes only on him as she finally reached him, slowing down and skidding to a halt right at the water. What she hadn't expected was for her body to not be able to catch up to her, and out of exhaustion she collapsed, a bundle of tangled legs and wings as her sides heaved to grasp any trace of oxygen her lungs could find. Her head met the sand lovingly, enjoying the moment of rest and staring around at where she had come, before finally looking at him and smiling a cheery smile.

"H...Hello..." she huffed out finally, ears pricking at him as he let the waves lap at him. Giggling tiredly at her position, she closed her eyes and took in deeper breaths, letting herself rest as she muttered softly,"Forgive... me for.... my rudeness... I... will be... okay... in a.... moment." Coughing she finally quieted, focusing only on resting now. Running was apparently a lot harder than she had first thought.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: It's okay I did a thing.
TAG: @[Ilios]
WC: 613
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3