the Rift

between the raindrops

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

n y x

Her return is not a particularly glorious one.

The weather is atrocious - a foul mix of humidity and hammering rain, causing the silver mare to both sweat and shiver in equal measure. She is not bothered by rain, but it is only worthwhile when it's accompanied by a storm, else what's the point? Alas, there is no storm, no majesty in the sky for Nyx to observe with greedy delight, there is just pounding rain and incessant springtime heat. Her head is held low against the driving bullet-like raindrops, tail swinging behind her to rid herself of the flies that insist on feasting on her. It is a far cry from the first time she set hoof in Helovia over a year ago, when there had been a chill in the nighttime air and a palpable sense of excitement surrounding her at the idea of new land.

She doesn't know how long she has been gone. Long enough for Dominus to grow from a harmless fluffy white cub into a full-sized killer, long enough for her ninth birthday to come and go and for grey hairs to begin to inch their way into her black points. Her search had been fruitless; her father was nowhere to be seen, and even when she located a couple of her children (her sons strong stallion leaders, her daughters fine broodmares for their kings) she did not find sanctuary. Although her offspring welcomed her with open arms, the rest of their herds shunned her for the white lion at her heel, pinning ears and flailing kicks at him with cries of predator. They did not understand the mental bond between Nyx and Dominus, the bond that she had initially been so reluctant to embrace but now could not imagine living without. The herds wouldn't have her, not when they feared her pet would eat them in their sleep. So the silver soldier had no choice but to leave, and it quickly became apparent that she would only be accepted back in Helovia, where companions and magical abilities practically grew on trees.

It has taken weeks of travelling to bring her back here, arduous walking over a multitude of terrains. They have to stop regularly so Nyx can graze and Dominus can hunt, and the white titan of a lion is currently wearing the remnants of his last meal, some poor unfortunate deer. Blood coats his lips and there's flecks of it in his thick mane, the look completed by the femur he clutches between his deadly fangs. Like a dog Dominus carries his prize with animalistic pride, teeth fastened securely around the bone with the thickly knotted muscles of his maned neck bulking to hold up the weight of it. He might be a smaller version of the lions that prowl the wilderness, but he is still a capable killer and takes great predatory pride in keeping trophies from his prey, much to Nyx's chagrin. Even the driving rain that causes his mane to slick tight to his neck can't depress him, and there is a distinct sense of happiness floating down their mental bond into Nyx's own mind. Through him she can feel the blood seeping onto a waiting tongue, can feel the hard lines of the bone against hooked teeth, feel the pleasure at a prize so painstakingly caught.

The trees create an ominous tunnel around the duo as they move, sheltering them from the rain somewhat. This is a familiar path for the silver soldier and she is reminded of her first time treading this same ground, when she had no lion by her side and in her mind, no magic searing through her veins, but she did have the newly-found figure of her father next to her. How times have changed! I'm better, comes Dominus' growling mental voice. He is an arrogant creature, vain and self-centred, determined to place himself above all others in Nyx's affections. Since he learnt to talk a couple of months ago, he has used his newfound skill to make barbed comments and assertions in conjunction with the mental images he sends her. She simply flashes him a sickly sweet smile as she draws to a halt by the very same tree she'd stood by last time. Who would approach her now, she wonders?

The sound of claws on bone draws her attention and she looks down to see Dominus sprawled comfortably on the sodden grass, femur held firmly between his jaws as he uses it to sharpen his talons. The rasp is like nails on a chalkboard, and the mare pins her sensitive ears with a hiss. "Can you put that down and clean yourself up? Nobody's going to invite us if they think you're going to eat them. Be a white fluffy cuddle-lion instead of a bone-chewing death-lion, maybe?" Dominus responds with a sound she can only describe as a laugh, a deep throaty growl that rumbles out of his lips and around the bone he holds so dear. With smug ease, he continues to gratingly rasp his claws against his trophy, playing no heed to his companion's pleas. ""

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

It had taken FOREVER to get to these woods, and it was raining! Pinning small ears against the droplets, the colt sighed, as slate grey eyes looked up at the sun. He should have to head home soon, even though he had just gotten here. The black and purple spotted colt felt the need to hide how far he was traveling from the Throat, a secret. If is lilac and pink mother knew where he was and how far he had gone alone... Shivering at the thought he gazed around nostrils quivering. Was it always this hard to smell things when it rained? Black and amethyst wings ruffled as his mind wondered. Ever since Crow had become his friend the boy wanted to make more. It made sense that there would be lots of possible friends away from his family. Maybe today would be an amazing adventure, or it could be a massive bust. Either way he was happy to be out and experiencing rain for the first time!

Shedding his worries the colt hopped from puddle to puddle laughing as he did so. As the trees thickened into a tangled web of canopy the rain slowed lightening his mood even more. Dodging around trees Aakesh thought he caught a glimpse of something silver, or white. Backing slowly trying to see what if his brain was playing tricks on him or not, he saw it again. Cranking his more draft like head the boy watched silently for a few moments. Some large cat thing was chewing on something. The horned mare beside him didn't seem to care. Shrugging inwardly the called softly. His whinny surely explaining his age even before he stepped into the open. Before words can tumble forth the white lion makes a sound the sends a shiver through him. Startled the youngster flinches before throwing his young chest out. 'I'll be damned if I let her know I'm scared!'

Raising his head boldly the colt cleared his throat before speaking, "Hello miss. I'm Aakesh from the Dragon's Throat. Are you, uh... ok?" Oculars flashed towards the lion before turning back up towards the horned mare. She was beautiful, silver with, what used to be black points, and startlingly blue eyes. Smiling warmly up at her he realized how tall she was. Even with that idea he wasn't worried in the least. Well, not of her anyway. The cat and bone kinda freaked him out.

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts
Words; 407
Notes; Aakesh's first time trying to recruit ^.^

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

She moves through the trees to try and find a way of being useful again. After all, she wasn't sure how exactly to find that way, but she was going to sure as hell try. Valiance was taking to the skies, patrolling from a distance as the young mare shuffled her own limbs farther and farther into the threshold.

Alas, the scene that unfolded before her eyes was given little warning from Valiance. Simply "Big cat," was explained and when she actually laid eyes on it, she stared blankly at the white lion that was scratching his claws against some kind of bone… a femur she could assume from the distance she was away with. And then, there was a child - without a mother. Dear lord what had happened to the world that gave mothers the idea to leave their children alone in a place like this. It was not safe. It never would be safe. It was not intelligent. Gritting her teeth in anger at the fact that this child was left alone, obviously not the white horned mare's in front of her, she stepped forward. That was, until she reached a clear view of the entire scene before her. "Nyx?" she breathed, eyes widened as she recalled the form of the unicorn just before the wraiths had taken over. A member of the Edge she had been unable to protect. "You're alive…" quiet words as she inched in closer and closer - maw reaching out to the mare, to press against shoulder skin if she would be allowed, to prove to herself that this mare was still alive. To prove to herself that this hadn't been a dream.

Then, as soon as she had reached out (regardless of if she had touched flesh or not) she retracted, "It's me, Resplendence… do you remember…The creatures in the Edge… attacking Alysanne… " She stops, body turning just a little as she coughs and forces herself to stop talking, rambling as Valiance falls down from the sky and takes his place atop her cranium. The mare probably didn't recall. It was probably stupid. Hell, it probably wasn't even Nyx in front of her. She was probably hallucinating.

A deep breath in, and she turns to face the child. "My name is Resplendence, of the World's Edge. What brings someone as young as you out here alone?" she inquires, still raging on the inside that someone could allow a child to do this…

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

December had decided that she must be a masochist, for she was back again in these damned woods, looking for something, anything to relieve the emptiness in her. She had been here before, to help a little girl who so badly needed someone in this world, and it had ended so tragically. She had been looked upon as a monster, a beast that cared for no soul but her own. The betrayal that had masked the girls face had shattered the mare's heart into a million pieces. Her walls had come down, the gates had opened briefly to let someone in, to show that she meant nothing but kindness. Now, they were slammed shut, chains and lock bolting it closed and the key thrown away. Steel eyes were filled with defeat, and her steps were slow as she neared the clearing, attempting to tear her heart out again just for the hell of it now.

What she didn't expect was the boy she had met in the Rotunda some time ago, plodding through the branches and looking at something ahead of them. Aakesh had been his name? Yes. The brief memory of his kindness to her, and his soft smile briefly lifted the weight off of her, and let light shine through her soul once again. However, tt all went crashing down when the scent of blood filled her nostrils, and her heart began to thud against her ribcage, ears pricked and eyes red alert in search of the source. What she found was the boy approaching something brilliantly white, grasping onto something and with fur flattened from the harsh downpour. It was the glint of fangs and sight of blood that had her running, bolting forward and not even hearing Aakesh's introduction. She was ready to fight the beast, to protect the small child who was still so young, and it wasn't until she noticed the dwarfed size of the beast, and the unicorn beside him who seemed very fine with his presence did it click into her head. Not only that, but there was another mare in the vicinity, closing in on the unicorn, as if they had once been comrades.

He was fine. Nothing was wrong. The other two were safe, and she was fine; wasn't she? Attempting to stop her speeding pulse she took in a soft breath, snorting lightly and stepping back so she was no longer slightly in front of Aakesh, but at his side, looking the older mare up and down, then the younger one, before dipping her head curtly,"I misunderstood. I apologize." As soon as the mare Resplendence introduced herself, then inquired about Aakesh, the mare was looking at him with a stern expression, brow raised and nostrils flaring,"Yes Aakesh, what're you doing outside of your home. You're much too young to be meandering about alone." Without thinking her legs were moving towards him, attempting to bring her skin into contact with his, to offer shelter from the humid rain.

Only then did she remember her manners, did her senses return and her ivory head was lifting abruptly, looking to the other two with her large eyes. Resplendence was of the Edge, a place she only knew vaguely of because of Miykael, and the other was obviously here because she had nowhere else to go. The slightly familiar scent of the Edge that was upon the beauty reminded December of the healer suddenly, causing something to stir within her, and her heart to briefly flutter in her deep chest. Her face remained emotionless, staring at them both patiently, as she finally spoke aloud once again,"I am White December of the Hidden Falls, should you need shelter, we will surely provide it." If that didn't sound like a catchphrase she didn't know what would, and she mentally kicked herself for sounding so unintelligent.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 643
Tag: Nyx
OOC: Sorry for the awful post!}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

@[Aakesh] @[Resplendence] @[December] let me know if you guys don't want me to tag you haha!

n y x

The shrill whinny of a youngster causes the mare's head to snap up, and she hears a feral snarl rumble free from Dominus' throat. He rises, standing protectively over his bone, tail lashing and claws ejected to caress the soil below. Nyx can't quite tell if he's trying to protect her or his precious femur, although she suspects the latter. Either way his behaviour is unfounded, as the colt that approaches them cannot be more than a couple of weeks old, certainly posing no danger to either bone or mare. He is a pegasus, scarcely old enough to leave his dam's side, and the silver soldier feels a pang of concern. Dominus, however, is less affected by the sight of a cute, lonely young foal, his icy eyes narrowing and massive frame shifting forwards as he looks at the colt hungrily. Food? he questions hopefully. Alarmed, Nyx steps forwards with her ears back, using her nose to sharply nudge Dominus backwards out of the way, much to his disgust. "No, not food. Be nice," she mentally hisses at him, before turning to the colt. "Hello there, Aakesh, it's lovely to meet you. My name is Nyx, this is Dominus. Where's your mother, little one?" She had never allowed her offspring to leave her teat when they were this young!

The second to arrive is somebody a lot more familiar. The silver soldier casts her mind back, remembering shadows in the Edge, remembering fear and all-encroaching darkness, remembering some of them standing to fight the threat. Foolishly, perhaps. Certainly so in Nyx's case, as the shadows had taken her as their own and cast her into several weeks of misery, wandering Helovia like a zombie. "Resplendence?" Had that been her name? Nyx couldn't remember her having a dragon last time, but the red creature in the sky is most certainly real, and another savage hiss leaves Dominus' jaws at the sight of something large, shiny and flying. Through their bond Nyx can feel him sizing the dragon up, determining if it is edible, deciding the best way to get it out of the sky and into his mouth. "Go ahead and try," says the mare to him. "I won't help you when it sets you on fire." Would probably serve Dominus right to have his precious mane scorched off.

The equine mare comes close, reaches out, and Nyx stands still to accept the touch. It has been so long since she has been this close to another horse...she releases a gentle whicker, so relieved to see a familiar face. "I remember," she says, a dark note to her usually cheery voice, because barely a day goes by when she doesn't remember how it felt to be trapped inside her own mind, feeling her body be used and manipulated like a sack of meat. "The darkness took me...I remember being controlled, being forced to attack anything I saw. I was trapped inside my own body for a couple of weeks until my father - you remember Nato? - and a rogue mare pushed me into some healing water and cured me." The relief when she had awoken to find herself sane! Then, as though a gift for her trauma, she had found Dominus' egg, been blessed by magic, and hadn't looked back.

Her ears flop as she looks down at the ground. She had loved her time in the Edge, had been so excited about returning there once Dominus hatched. She could be a true warrior for them, with her mighty lion by her side. But again, fate had other ideas. "Shortly after that, I was stolen by some creepy-ass outcast band called the Regime. They didn't seem to last long, though, so I left - I wanted to find my father, to thank him for healing me, but he was gone. I left Helovia to find him, without success. When I came back, I thought about heading straight to the Edge, but...I didn't think you'd want me back, after I let you all down." She should have escaped the Regime sooner and headed straight back, not disappeared on a wild goose chase to find a man who probably didn't even want to be found.

A third newcomer arrives, an equine mare. She seems in quite the hurry, and at the sight of such a charge Dominus gives another warning growl, lurking behind Nyx's foreleg to shoot ravenous eyes at the strange equine. "Dominus, behave," the soldier barks aloud to the lion, so worried he might attack the mare that she completely forgets their ability to communicate mentally. She thought she had managed to train his natural desire to eat horses out of him during their year together, but it seems predatory instinct is more ingrained in him than she likes to believe, especially when the sound of pounding hooves sets his blood to pulsing. Perhaps the sound of running prey, the smell of sweat and the thumping of a heart created some primal urge in him to devour, an urge that even his bonded's training could not alleviate. Or perhaps he was just a disobedient little shit who liked to growl at people.

The mare introduces herself as White December, and Nyx's proud skull dips in a nod. "It's good to meet you, White December. I'm Nyx, and this deadly little fluffball is Dominus." She smirks innocently at the apopletic hiss her lion gives at such a nickname, and doesn't miss the way he deliberately slams his hips against the back of her foreleg as he turns to return to his bone, tail lashing between powerful thighs in distinct irritation. December offers a home in these Hidden Falls, and Nyx nods again. "I thank you for your offer. If the World's Edge does not want me back, I might well take you up on it." She looks back to Resplendence, tail twitching anxiously - how disgraced is she within the Edge? Had they even noticed her absence?

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

A shiver runs through and over his hide causing his wings to spread slightly. Instinct screamed at him to run, or to at least make himself larger. Instead he took the stupid route. Lowering his head to the white kitty the boy snorted stomping a hoof, attempting to assert his own position. 'Hmpf! Bad kitty cat!' A giggle slipped from purple speckled lips as the mare pushed the cat away. Ears pricked as her warm voice floated towards him, before flipping back once more at the question. Shifting nervously he opened his mouth slowly. Sighing in relief Aakesh stepped back slightly as the new rose colored mare entered the scene. A smile spread over his handsome face as silver oculars moved over pink hide. His dome tilted curiously as they fell upon something, well the lack of really. Her right ear was missing. Tiny mouth opened to inquire about it, but thinking how she might take the blunt question, he quickly snapped it shut.

Resplendence as she introduced herself, had a strange story to tell. Something about someone getting attacked by something in a place called the Edge. Ears pricked curiously wondering what had happened to this Alysanne. Then something even stranger happens. Some weird and amazing scarlet creature landed lightly on the lady's head. It was scaly and had wings, "Excuse me miss, but what is that animal on your head? His he a friend, or...?" His voice trailed off not wanting to offend anyone with his stupid question. Then nyx speaks of something similar to what Resplendence said. What had happened before he had been born? Then the rosy lady turned to face him with the same question Nyx and asked. Smiling wryly he was once again offered a reprieve as another, familiar frame, came charging forward.

A joyous smile lights up his face as she stops and apologizes. Did she think the same thing about the growling cat? Throwing a nervous glance back towards the fluffy thing that's now pacing under the silver mare's legs. Then December asks why he is here. Dropping steel grey eyes the colt speaks, "I uh... Snuck out of the Throat. I wanted to explore. Mother doesn't know I'm here. Please don't be angry." Looking back towards the white dappled mare before turning to everyone else hoping they wouldn't be angry with his need to learn about the lands in Helovia. Standing quietly while the adults speak his eyes turn towards the red lizard thing wondering what it was, and why it was sitting on her head.

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts
Words; 425
Notes;

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry
Please tag Aakesh

[Image: comm_aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24aj.png]

[Image: aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24ke.png] Both pixels by Aud!

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Nyx responded, whispering the mare's name as Res closed in, and managed to place a greeting touch across the mare's hide and is given a gentle whicker. She says that she remembers, and explains her absence. She recounts the darkness before saying that she wasn't sure anyone would want her back. Res could only scoff. The Edge would always want their family back, and she considered this mare a part of her family.

Resplendence shuffled her weight, trying to keep her composure as a larger mare came in, as if to strike the lion that was on the ground in front of them. And, it was only when she apologized that Resplendence allowed for her body to begin to relax again, turning to the young foal and asking what he was doing alone. The question was repeated by the larger mare, who she soon was offered a name for in the form of White December of the Hidden Falls and offering a home.

It hurts, a little, for Res does want Nyx to return with her, to the Edge. And, it is only after Nyx responds, thanking December for the offer and saying that she might take her up on the offer if the Edge doesn't want her back. It was at this point that Res allowed herself to speak again. "The Edge will always want you back, Nyx. You are always going to be family," Res explains before turning to the foal who was starting to speak, asking about Valiance. He fluffs up and Res allows her voice to fall again. "A friend. He's my companion. His name is Valiance and he's a red dragon," she explained before the foal explained that he had snuck out of the Throat.

She stops. Unable to speak more right away. He had snuck out of the Throat… traveled days across country, and no one had come to look for him yet? Flabbergasted, she took in a deep breath before allowing herself to speak again. "You need to go back. It's not safe…" she says, trying to figure out how one of them could take the young colt back to the Throat and his family.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

She shouldn't have been surprised when the boy had been quick to ask about the companion instead of focusing on the real problem at hand. She let her ears prick to the quieter mare, inspecting her calmly with her deep steel eyes before listening to her respond kindly. At the sound of him speaking again, admitting to having snuck out of his home to go and find someone, December was immediately pinning her ears back and looking sternly down at him. She wasn't really annoyed at him, merely annoyed at the fact that someone hadn't noticed him leave in the time it took for him to reach his destination. Her attention was soon brought back to Nyx though, who politely declined her offer in favor of the Edge, the place where apparently Resplendence resided. She had made it quite clear in her movements and words that Nyx would always be welcome, and so she deemed her need to be here complete. Now that that was out of the way, she looked to Aakesh with that same stern expression, only her ears weren't as tightly pinned against her crown as before.

"Now that we've solved Nyx's issue, we're taking you home. I'm going to be having a talk with your mother about you meandering off as well," she boomed, a little louder than she intended. The irritation wouldn't leave her though, not when this hadn't been the first time she had seen this little one go sneaking off. He obviously had done the same at the rotunda, and his mother hadn't been present there either. Despite this, she took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself so as not to scare the foal too much. She may have had authority over him, but she had no intention of hurting him or scaring him with her out there nature. So, with her gaze softening only slightly, she looked to the Edge duo and dipped her head politely,"I wish you ladies a safe journey. I will escort young Aakesh here home safe and sound."

Her muzzle was dipping low, eyes meeting at the same level as the colt's, staring at him in her unemotional way, despite the fact that her expression was still softer. Her maw was gently moving forward, attempting to press into the lad's shoulder in attempt to spur him forward and away, back towards the Throat where he had obviously come from,"Lead the way please. We've got a long walk ahead of us."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 416
Tag: @[Nyx] @[Aakesh]
OOC: Such bad, but I have freed thee. Pare, if you want we can make a thread in the throat to bring Aakesh back,if not we can just say we did :3}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

n y x

She stifles a grin as the colt reveals he snuck from the Throat. Ah, boys. An experienced mother, the silver soldier knows how adventurous children can be, especially the males. It is a twenty-four-hour job trying to keep an eye on them, and thus she doesn't entirely judge this one's dam for her negligence. "You should get home, little one. Your mother will be worried sick." Behind her, Dominus gives the tiniest growl of approval. Go or be noms, he says mentally to his bonded, and when she looks down at him she sees that he is still staring, unapologetically hungrily, at the boy.

Bloody carnivores.

Delight flashes across the mare's features as Resplendence speaks. Family. With her father gone, her children all grown to adulthood and no longer needing her, she needs allies around her. She thrives in company, adores herd life, and hearing that the Edge still want her is a weight off her mind. "Then I would be honoured to return to the Edge with you, and serve you in any way I can." She is no leader, no spy, she is simply a soldier craving command, a warrior without a war. Before her disappearance she had managed to get the rank of Acolyte Protector, and hopes that she may prove herself enough to claim it again. She will be the Edge's most devoted member, will serve with distinction and determination. And hopefully, no bad-shadows or weird-outcast-freaks will take her away from her duties.

Of course, before she heads to the Edge, she wants to make sure Aakesh returns home safely. But that problem is quickly solved as December offers to walk the colt back to the Throat, and Nyx gives her a grateful smile. "Thank you." It is always good to see other mares with maternal instincts, and the silver soldier will be able to rest easy knowing the youngling is returned to his mother's teat. Horned skull lifts to look at Resplendence, tail flicking against her hocks with anticipation of returning home. "Would you lead the way?" she questions. She knows the way, of course, but it's a simple acknowledgement of a superior to let the other mare lead.

With a grunt the white lion behind her rises to his massive paws and stretches, jaws gaping in a ravenous yawn before he snatches hold of his bone once again. He slips between Nyx's legs, slinking against her limbs like a house-cat as he anticipates the long journey ahead.

@[Aakesh] @[Resplendence] @[December]