the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

"A child. You need to have a child."

"I hate children." The striped mare grunted distastefully. "They're completely useless." The worst thing about them was that they didn't put up any sort of a fight when she and Merikh hunted them. They screamed and cried for their mothers. They were helpless and disgusting and why should she concern herself with having one?

"To carry on your bloodline, girl."

Dark ears disappeared into the black tangles of her mane. "Shut up!" Histe snapped at her mother's voice. "I don't want one!"

"You might not want one, but you need one."

"Why?"

"I already told you. To carry on your bloodline. You won't live forever and your stupid brother is already dead. Who else?"

A growl slipped past Histe's lips at the 'logic' she was presented with. Maybe there was an ounce of truth to what was said, but it did not make Histe want a child.

"You're not getting any younger."

"Fine!" The brindled mare hissed. "But if its weak I will kill it."

"Then make sure you choose a strong father. If if you really want to attract a stallion clean yourself up. You're disgusting."

"SHUT UP!" All four hooves were planted firmly and the bay mare looked as if she were ready to explode. Slowly, her ears picked back up and there was nothing but silence that greeted her. No birds chirping, no crickets, no voices. Her body was slow to relax but once it did she began to walk slowly toward the rotunda where she had challenged that stupid mare for the glass horn she wore so proudly.

Before that, though, she stepped into the stream and lowered her body into the cool water to wash the dried blood and mud that was crusted onto her coat. As it all washed away, staining the water red, it only revealed the burn marks and scars that littered her striped coat. She wasn't any more appealing than she had been covered in the blood of her victims.

Histe shook the water from her coat and slowly made her way into the rotunda. Her steps echoed and she snorted in distaste. 'Why are you so clean?' Her head turned and she looked to the mountain lion that was dragging a fawn toward her. "I am going to have a child." She replied as if it were the most natural thing for her. Merikh dropped the fawn to the ground and licked the blood from his mouth. "Good luck with that."

"."

@[Einarr]

CREDITS

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

He was continuing to explore Helovia, to get his bearings down. As a warrior, he needed to know every inch of the lands he would protect or utilize for war. Either way, Einarr needed to know how to maneuver around. Dropping into the forest from the skies, the brute tucked his massive wings to his sides. His long legs carried him through the forest quickly, his trot well balanced as he moved over the natural obstacles. The light filtered through the canopy of the trees and danced on his dark back, his body warm from the inside out with the coming summer. He was glad to see the world warm up, taking great reverence in the changing of the seasons. It was important to balance the life of all creatures, and the world. It was a sacred thing, but Einarr truly loved it best when it was warm.

As the stallion trotted, a voice caught his attention.

The inky man stopped abruptly, ears pricking towards the sound of the voice. It sounded angry as it snapped, a hiss behind each syllable. Quizzically, Einarr's brows knit together and he moved towards the sound. The large stallion stood deep in bushes, attempting to be silent as he looked on towards the originator of the voice. It was a mare, beautiful and strong, covered in scars and burns. Einarr lifted his head some, laying eyes on a large cat. He knew that was what she must be talking to. Stepping forward some, and out of the darkness of the bushes, Einarr let himself be seen.

His nostrils flared as he took in her scent. She smelled of water and dirt, and something else deeper and more alluring. It was something Einarr knew well, a familiar scent in his history, and it drew him closer to the mare. Moving forward again, Einarr did not say anything, but he let a grunt escape between his teeth. The charcoal stallion dropped his head some, nostrils flaring, and half-circled around the mare and the Rotunda. He let his wings drop away from his body some before fully extending them. They were massive banners upon his back, his black feathers glistening handsomely in the sunlight. He moved his body into a trot, turning away from the girl again. His muscles rippled deeply and he flicked his tail towards her, turning his head to look at her before tossing it some.

His dance was simple.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Deceased
HISTE</style>
</style>

'Look.' The cat's sandpaper tongue continued to lick at the blood that coated the fur around his mouth as he watched the stallion reveal himself. The fawn was forgotten at the cougar's paws, his claws extended and scratched against the hard floor of the rotunda. He would be lying if he didn't admit that he enjoyed it when individuals were stupid enough to put on a display to get attention from them. It often enticed his bonded to attack after drenching them with acid rain.

"I see him." Her pale eyes locked with Merikh's for only a moment before she was looking at the black stallion again.

'What is he doing?'

"Showing off."

'Are you impressed?'

"No."

The sky began to darken as clouds gathered above dancing stallion. Whatever the reason for his display was, Histe was unsure, but she was in no mood for it. Thunder rumbled, hiding the echo of her steps as she left the rotunda to stand outside where she could feel the force of her rain. Her thin mane was lifted from her neck as a gust of wind blew past and she snorted, pale eyes narrowing and ears falling back against her head.

tsssss.

The first drop of rain fell on her back.

tsssss.

Another drop hit her shoulder.

tsssss.........tsssss.........tsssss.....tsssss.....tsssss...tssss..tssss.

"Now look at what you've gone and done." Her voice sounded exasperated as she glared at the dancing man. "Your rain dance as displeased the gods." She laughed casually as the drizzle continued, the drops sizzling as they hit against whatever surface caught them. "And this is what we've decided to reward you with." The rain came down a little harder, but it was nothing near the downpour that Histe usually rewarded victims with. That would come later, she wanted to play with this one a little bit first.

"."

ooc://

<3 you time!

@[Einarr]

CREDITS

Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

His russet eyes fell on her silver eyes momentarily as he danced, back and forth, muscles rippling beneath his sleek black pelt. He eyed the cat some, knowing the feeling of razor sharp claws running down his skin and slicing into muscle. He did not wish that today. He wanted one thing, and he was going to achieve his goal. He continued to move, cloven hooves holding him skillfully on the forest floor, littered with debris. He shook his feathers, a rustling sound coming from the wind that moved between his large, inky feathers. He blinked, however, and stopped when the mare spoke. He let his wings fall to his sides, though he did not tuck them. The sunlight danced on his back, but her words were laced with venom. The stallion grunted and pawed at the earth some, muscles bunching and neck arching.

She was no god.

But he wanted to fuck her like one.

Einarr reared some, slashing at the air with his cloven hooves, just as the rain began to patter. What was this? He was untouched for mere seconds, and his mind reeled, wondering how the rain could come so suddenly. He realized, as a single drop hit the bridge of his nose, that she was the cause of this. His ears pinned back and he gnashed his teeth, the rain falling harder on his back, rump, and wings. It stung greatly, but the stallion did not cry out in pain. Instead, he charged forward, past the woman, and up the stairs into the Rotunda. The cloth hanging from the ceiling rubbed across the burns from the acid rain and stung like hell, but still the stoney warrior did not flinch. He could not show weakness when he was here to conquer.

Image Credits

pixel by sourful

Deceased
HISTE</style>
</style>

She watched as realization slowly dawned on him, taking his features from looking dumb to shocked. Histe waited for him to finally react, to attack and give her a reason to fight against him, to slaughter him mercilessly. All he did was disappoint her when he charged forward and into the Rotunda where the rain could not reach him. What was it with males? They all could act as if they were the best and the strongest, but the littlest bit of discomfort and they took off with their tails between their legs like whipped dogs.

"Just kill him already, girl."

"No." Histe replied sternly to her mother's voice.

"Why not?"

"I like to play with my food." Her gaze fell to Merikh and the cat's claws extended and scraped against the ground. "Soon." She soothed the cat.

"What's wrong?" She looked at Einarr, a smirk carving its way across her face. "Can't handle a little rain?" She snorted and the rain fell harder, a downpour that made it difficult to see the trees behind her. The acid rain plastered her thin mane to her neck and made strands of her tail sick to her legs. "Pathetic!" She taunted the stallion before she turned and began to mimic Einarr's dance. Unlike Einarr's dance, her's was a dance of death, a dance to lure him from the safety of the rotunda, into the acid downpour where she could attack relentlessly.

"."

still <3 you time!

@[Einarr]

CREDITS

Time
Einarr

When he mounted the steps of the Rotunda he spun to look back at the female. He snorted again and pawed at the stoney floor. He shook the water from his body, but he felt warm and tingly all over his back. It was not a comfortable feeling, it was white-hot pain that would linger for days, he guessed. However, his face showed no discomfort. He simply looked starkly at the female, breathing heavily and gruffly. His eyes narrowed some as she spoke--to herself, of all things--and then to the cat. Einarr's neck arched again, bulging muscles stiffening as he prepared to chase down his prey. He wanted this woman in the most primal of ways--she was strong, volatile, and showed determination in her resolve to survive. She was a fighter.

But, oh, what a poor bastard. If only he knew her true intentions in life. If the inky stallion knew how vile and dark her heart was, he would not touch her with a ten foot pole. However, he was enraptured by this image before her. She was the visage of strength, a warrior of great merit in her own, cruel way. Einarr's increasing desire for her hung plainly between his legs. Like other men, Einarr was not one to swoon and romance his lady. He wanted it hot and fast and hard, and he would gain his glory to finish any way possible.

She wanted it, too, he believed.

He was a warrior, a warden, a beast of greatness. She should be licking at his cloven hooves, turning and lifting her tail for him, giving him what he needed from her. Instead, she toyed with him. Frustration, fueled by deadly testosterone, sent the massive warrior towards the mare and back into the acid rain. The man ignored the pain he felt instantly scald over his hide once more as his lips peeled away from his off-white teeth and he shot his head out in an attempt to land a harsh bite on the woman's right shoulder. Einarr's wings burst open and he reared up some next to her, lashing at the wind and rain with his strong hooves once more.

Image Credits

pixel by sourful

Deceased
HISTE</style>
</style>

"You're arousing him." There was disapproval in her mother's voice and it only served to make Histe giddy. If there was anything that she loved it was making her mother, or any entity of her mother angry.

"Don't you even think about it!"

"Shut up!" Histe hissed quietly, ears laying flat against her head. It was only seconds later that Einarr burst from the Rotunda, making Histe's dance come to a stop. Her gaze was hungry as she watched the stallion and his arousal. Had she ever had that affect on a stallion before? No. They were usually dead at her hooves. She could use this, though. She needed to have a foal to carry on her own bloodline and Einarr was thoroughly turned on by her.

Yeah, she'd use him.

A bite lands on her shoulder, but the only thing she feels is pressure from his teeth against her skin. Despite the lack of pain from the bite she squealed. His wings snapped outward and he reared and as he did it gave Histe quite the view. If she so wanted she could geld him right then and there, but then he would be unable to serve his primary purpose. Instead the nipped sharply at his side then turned to angle her hind end toward him.

She would have loved, more than anything, to keep fighting with the dark stallion, but something told her that if she did it wouldn't end the way she wanted it to. Either he would end up dead or he would realize that she was stark-raving mad and he would flee like any sand individual would. She would just have to let him take from her what he wanted so she could acquire what she thought she needed.

"."

still <3 you time!

@[Einarr]

CREDITS

Time
Einarr

A squeal left the mare's throat and all Einarr could taste behind his lips was desire. Lust filled his mind and clouded his thoughts, the rising heat making his body throb more than the pain of her acid rain magic. It would heal, in time, and he could always seek the healing hooves of a healer in the Throat, but he could not always mount a mare so alluring to him. The steely beast flapped his wings as he reared, keeping himself in the air as the brindled, scarred mare turned her ass towards him, inviting him and his strength. A neigh of victory and glory and primal lust bellowed from the depth's of the warrior's throat, filling and shaking the air of the forest around them.

The black stallion was no stranger to sex. He was a warden of great feats and he was highly respected and honored in his homeland. Mares flocked to bed him, to gain his seed, to feel him pressed up against them, giving them some phantom of his strength and power. While some more sophisticated types might think these mares whores, they were far from it. They were warriors and they knew when to get strong seed to give to their children. Einarr did not bed with weakness, not even in this moment in the forest. In the presence of gods--and companions--Einarr was giving the brindled mare a gift while she was performing a duty.

Twisting his body and steadying himself upon her, Einarr--FADED TO BLACK.

Pushing away from his prize, Einarr trotted around her. Sweat pooled along his sides, licking them in utter darkness where the damaging rains had not been able to touch because of the shields his wings had been. "I am Einarr, and we make strong child together." Einarr stood for but a moment, before remembering the dangerous feline companion and the rains the woman held. Having given what she wanted and taken what he wanted, the stallion snorted, tossed his head, and took to the skies.

He needed a healer. The pain laced across his body, tingling gruesomely as he flew towards home.

Image Credits

pixel by sourful