the Rift

[OPEN] !! Brave New World [Joining]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I took the pace slow, easy, and simple as we made our way back. After all, it allowed me time to start to describe the Falls in a bit more detail than before. The nooks and crannies of the lands and the ways that the water seemed to flow endlessly around us. It had been so much like my original home in Forma Silvestris that I had ruled over for so many centuries - it was a place of peace for me to settle back into.

From there I tried to explain a bit about Midas, his simple wisdom, his calming demeanor. He was suffering, so I wasn't sure if he would appear. But, if he did come I felt that she should not be concerned about meeting the leader, that she should know she was in good hands. Then, I allowed myself to shift to the different positions we had. "We have Masons, who work to craft objects with magic given by the Gods. However, only two can hold that magic. Those that are under them train and learn how it works, help with gathering materials and offer ideas. There is a Storyteller, who speaks with the Gods, though most under her help with the children and learn of stories from others to keep the past alive. Sleuths gather information and assist in stealing items and equines from other herds if such were necessary. We have warriors, who fight, and then healers who work to learn herbs to heal. Though, two from the herd are gifted with the magical ability to heal from the Earth God as well, and the others train under him." I pause, glancing over at her with my blind gaze just as we pull up to the towering cliffs and gorgeous waterfalls.

Carefully, I let out a bellowing sound, meant to conjure up someone who was ranked high enough to welcome Mhysa into the herd. And, once that call rang through the cliffs I turned to her, "Do any of them seem interesting?"

Now… it was just time to wait.

@[Mhysa] first please, then any ranked member to accept her ;3
^^ This is before Rasta becomes Mason/gets Ettore

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say