the Rift

[OPEN] [Challenge Viewing] f-ing pegasi

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

The call rang out over the world, and Aviya listened. The pegasus that had attempted to steal the Basin woman was now challenging her...and calling her a coward? Aviya laughed, a sick chortle of a laugh, and moved towards the call. Looking over her shoulder, Aviya let her icy gaze fall on the striped girl for just a moment, she had been standing with her when the call rang out. The doctor's daughter had known her, from a distance, her entire life, and it was time for them to strengthen their ties to each other. "Are you coming?"

If only Aviya knew of the bond the striped girl shared with the pink thief.

Striding up into the heavenly fields Aviya took her place on the sideline, head lifted elegantly and powerfully. She cast her eyes down on the winged bitch, eying her up and down and scoffing. She was nothing but weakness trapped inside of a useless body. "My thief is going to kill you, birdbrain." Aviya snapped coldly, frosted tail lashing against her white hind legs. A sadistic smile spread over her pale pink lips and she turned to Rhiannon, lowering her muzzle to whisper in the dual-horned girl's ear, "And if she doesn't, we'll remove her wings and put them at Deimos' hooves." Aviya laughed again, shaking pesky flies from her head. She looked back to Aurelia, snapping another question, "Tell us your name before you die!"

Aviya did not care for her name, really, but it was necessary information. As a warrior of the Aurora Basin, it was her job to protect her herd-mates. If Hotaru could not--which Aviya highly doubted, the mare was fierce and erupted like a hurricane--defeat this winged cretin before them, Aviya would have to report the deed to her handsome Lord of death, and connivingly humbly ask to take out the winged wretch herself.

A V I Y A
we're in the ring
and we're coming for blood

image credits

@[Rhiannon] -- Permission to PP Nonnie from Sparrow.
@[Aurelia] -- Tagging you so you know this exists!
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
With fire to keep us warm, and tools we made from rocks and bones

"Name is Aurelia."

Gaucho had watched Aurelia stalk away from the Throat for presumably the last time. The golden splattered child had caused more trouble than she was worth, and although family was of the utmost importance to Gaucho, Aurelia had never bothered to make herself part of the Throat's family, or indeed, give any fucks about them whatsoever. He knew she had a lover in the Throat ... the black and red girl. Had they broken up? Was that why Aurelia had decided to just leave? Whatever it was, Gaucho couldn't deny that he was a little glad that she was gone. Aurelia was a weight off of his mind, a problem that was no longer his to bear.

Still, he had watched as she fled North. The last time he had seen the girl she was returning from having been held captive in the Basin, although he learned that it was only through her own incompetence that she had been placed there in the first place. Was she really so naive as to return?

Apparently so.

Her voice had called him down from the skies, and with amusement, Gaucho saw her intended target: Hotaru. The quick witted mare who had been his prisoner, and then merely a conversational ally. She and the Wildfire had gone to retrieve the body of her parents during what turned out to be his own murder spree. The two had parted on good terms, as had the Basin and the Throat.

Landing in a flurry of black and fire, Gaucho glanced at Aviya before his stoic gaze turned to the fight that would surely commence shortly. He did not stand close to the girl, but close enough that it was clear his intention was to watch the battle as well. In his antlers Mara peered forward with interest, now joined by a small phoenix chick who burst into flames every few minutes.

"Gaucho fight her before. Hotaru will win." He grunted, completing his earlier sentence with a confident nod of his crowned skull. Although he had never seen Hotaru fight before, given the amount of accessories that she had and the fire in her heart, the Wildfire had no doubt she would prove victorious over Aurelia and her spurned sense of righteousness.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Did I send a shiver down your spine?
Well I do it all the time, it's a little trick of mine.

I left the pup playing in the Falls. Whilst his relentless energy had turned my life on its head, I found patrolling the surrounding area was hard with a bumbling fur ball in tow. I pray that one-day (when his legs are longer and his teeth handier) that my scouting time would become less. For now I let him enjoy the fruits of youth and learn the lessons of wolves, lessons that I knew nothing of and in the end, my help in the area was small. The sky calls my name, however and when I had left the ground, I set my sights northerly. Forever was I flying back and forth between my home and the Threshold. Sometimes I even travelled further than that, but it had been a while since I had turned my gaze this way so perhaps it was time I looked into the Wild area that was our closest border. The Heavenly Fields was nestled next to a band of water that fuelled the crashing cascades back home and at the very top was a clearing of blistering sunshine. I realized this as I began following the path from the air, a sudden urge to turn and go home that stemmed from my hatred of extreme heat, but something caught my eye.

It was that strange mare, the gold marred one, Aurelia was it? The one who had been a Falls captive, the one who had tried to escape and the one who had ultimately turned into a crumpled lump on the ground. I do not really know her, I only know of her from that event, but she seemed vexed over something or someone. It was enough to capture my intrigue and attention, my gaze wandering further until I find the familiar flaming form of that oddly spoken stallion I had found on the Throat border once. He had been with a blue mare, a girlfriend maybe, a spurned lover? She had been sharp of tongue. Perhaps it was nothing and they were merely herd mates. In the end, it was none of my business, but I was eager to pry nonetheless.

I don’t recognize the other two, however, one has a broken horn, a glass horn. Was this another cousin of mine? I’m not sure, I don’t really know much about my extended family only that my mother was not one to pay them a visit.

I land neatly beside the primitive looking Sultan and gaze back to the battle thoughtfully. "Ever the troublemaker. She looked a little worse for wear the last I saw this one" I comment.

[hope you don't mind me popping in ^^]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
"Of course."

The words were dark and promising, dual-toned oculars watching the curvaceous rump of the doctor's daughter strut forward, and a second later the Weaver followed. Rage, lethal and hot like a passionate lover, coursed through her blood, searing muscle and bone and demanding her to act. Who dared to seek out Hotaru? Her coral mistress? Her beautiful, alluring minx? With a pace that was closer to a waltz, a confidant, sensual sashay, Rhiannon followed Aviya to the meeting place to watch this blood-bath unfold, and stood beside the glass-horned beauty with icy-silver and molten-gold oculars locked upon the battlefield.

Oh, how Rhiannon would love to watch Hotaru strip the feathers from the ignorant whore's wings. Fillet the skin from her bones. Pluck the eyes from her skull, and wear them like prized earrings. Squish them like grapes beneath her hooves. The simple thought of witnessing such carnage from her siren caused a pleasurable tingle to spread from the brindled mare's loins.

'Beat her, my love... Thrash her pathetic excuse of a body. Rip her apart. Kill her.'

"Desecrate her, my love." Rhiannon vocalized in a worshiping whisper, saliva pooling in her jaws, wide eyes watching with a macabre fetish. Power was beautiful. Power attracted Rhiannon like a moth to a flame, and Hotaru... The skilled thief possessed everything that Rhiannon searched for in a mate; power, cunning, beauty... And she was hers.

Aurelia would fall, and Rhiannon would drink the blood from the wounds inflicted by her Goddess.

More joined them; Gaucho, the wild-hearted stallion who had the audacity to try and steal Hotaru, yet to the Weaver's understanding, the two had sorted through their differences with words instead of hooves. She snorted; how odd. Another winged creature, with a horn, arrived as well, and Rhiannon offered them both a cursory glance before focusing once more on the fight. They were of no importance to her.

"This Aurelia is a fool. Hotaru will make this whore kneel, like all good whore's should. And if not..." Then she and Aviya were ready. Together, they would strip Aurelia apart, limb from limb. Bathe in the blood of their foes. Together... They were unstoppable.