the Rift

[OPEN] twinkletoes

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

Little hoofbeats muffled by the lush ground around me. This is such a nice place, just like the Heavenly Fields. My legs and wings are getting stronger, and the journey from the ocean wasn't quite as hard as it was last time. All the same, it took me quite awhile to get here. I nibble the grass, hungry and seeking to regain strength. Of course, that's not really how I think about it. I see grass and say THAT IS YUMMY STUFF. The whole nutrition, energy, calories thing is more of a silent, behind-the-scenes type thing. I lie down and nibble the grass directly in front of me, then when I feel it is trimmed well enough, I am content to tuck my head in against my chest and absorb the rays of the sun.

I haven't seen Breccan in awhile, or Mum or Papa. I think that after this I will go find them. At least one of them. Of course, I don't need as much milk from my Mum as I used to. I'm in the process of learning to survive on the grass besides her milk, but I still yearn for her comfort... even if she isn't always so affectionate. I wonder about that sometimes. I always thought she loved us so much. She gave birth to Breccan and I, named us, and gave us food. But since that day she has been more distant, more reluctant to have us by her side. Papa, on the other hand, loves us very much, and dotes on me like I am his little princess. After all, I am his little princess. An angel in disguise, no?

""

@[Arah] @[Isara]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

I needed this. I wanted this. I had to just explore this world beyond Dragon's Throat at least once. Even if it did end horribly, I could always just lock myself away within the confines of the sandy desert and lush oasis that I now called home. I mean, Dragon's Throat wasn't that bad, but a little change in scenery was much needed if even for just a little bit.

At a rather slow two beat gait my legs carried me across the land bridge that linked the outside world with Dragon's Throat and passed some sort of rocky terrain and then finally after several hours into a some green terrain filled with trees and... WATER!!!

I clamored over to the river that ran through the area and took a fairly long drink to quench the thirst that grew at the back of my throat. Once I had had my fill, I moved on ready to explore this world and get to know what interesting things it held.

Hector's gonna be mad with me...

The random thought caused me to pause. Would Hector be mad at me? Or would he just simply worry over my well being? Whatever the damage may be I would make up for it later. For now, I would just enjoy this little bit of freedom.

My eyes looked around this meadow that I now stood in and quickly found themselves looking upon a spot in the grass that seems like it is being held down by something.

Something is here.

Something or somebody else was here. A small rise of anxiousness grew within my chest as I thought about heading in that direction. What if it was something bad and evil like the wingless? What if it was someone who is lost like I was before Hector found me? The constant battle between safety by remaining reclusive and caving to my growing curious nature roared within me. Soon though I decided to go against my instincts, gathered my courage, and headed on over.

To my surprise, I stumbled upon another filly, much like myself. She was alone, no parent within sight, and she had wings too. Maybe I could convince her to come home with me? It'd sure be nice to have another girl in the mass of boys.

“Hello there,” I say shyly as I grow closer to her. Hesitantly, I outstretched my oversized wings as a form of greeting, though I feared it may also scare her. My wings were so large it might just overwhelm her is what I feared, but hey I had to try something, “My name is Isara.”

With the mentioning of my name I brought my wings back close to my slender body and all the while I thought about how Hector might praise me for this leap of faith I was taking.

Would he?
No...he'd probably scold me. Oh well.

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 483
TAGGED;; @[Tempe] @[Arah]
OOC;; bloop. 8D

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.