[OPEN] EYE SPY

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

[For Vitani and Rostislav and anyone else who would like to find a companion! ]

Hello you big badass beautiful bitch of a world. It's me, Shiiiiiiiiiiida. Listen. Props on making me a kid. You wanna know why? Because I don't have to give a single FUCK about murderers, or gods, or like ... dinner. You know. The big things in life. I just do what I want, like Da always said, and you know? It's turning out PRETTTTTY GOOD.

Big bitch December didn't win that poop kid either which was AWESOME. I didn't get it, but this pink lady did, and she seemed alright. So ... whatever. No big deal. What would I even do with a poop kid anyways?

So listen. This forest. Like, what's it's deal? Is this like some disney fairy tale place? Sure seeeeeeeeems that way. What with these big ass trees, and vines, and fucking creepy ass vibes. Don't get me wrong, I like the stories Ma tells but ... I'm not fooled. I know there's some dark hocus pocus nonsense going on. Who just ... lives with 8 or 10 little people? Or needs to tear out some chicks heart? Or fricken lives with some beast creature? fffttt. Auri likes them I think, but I don't.

Ain't no way I'm ever falling in love. It's obviously a disease. I don't know why everyone else can't see that.

ANYWAYS. This forest was still worth checkin' out and..

HAY. What's that over there?

I stomp off the path and through some small bushes to what looks like a den. There are some rocks built up against a tree, and clearly something has been digging down. Frowning, I snort loudly, not at all trying to mask the fact that I'm clearly lurking outside of something's home.

"DING DONG." I yell loudly (as if I know what a doorbell is), as my tail flaps against my barred legs. "ANYBODY HOME?"

I try to peer down into the den but I can't really see anything. Had I been more careful and scrupulous I might have noticed that the den obvious looked empty - there were no tracks leading to or from the opening. Whatever had built this hadn't been here in a while.

Image Credits

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I won't lie. I'm overprotective of my daughter. Of course I'm sure I'm driving her nuts, following her around, sometimes in the shadows sometimes in the open. I don't mean to be a helicopter dad, but it's hard not to be. She's my only child and fuck yeah I want to look after her. My princess, though she doesn't seem to be growing up to be one. But that's okay, I'm not going to tell her how to be or what to be. I just want to make sure she looks after herself and stays safe. That's not too much to ask, right? I've followed her to the Deep Forest, but lost track of her once I got here.

Damaris walks next to me, not entirely approving of my hovering and therefore not bothering to assist me in tracking my only child. 'Pity me she's my only child!' She shakes her head and nips at my heels. 'Vitani need space.' I grumble and stop walking, looking around as if she might suddenly pop out of the darkness of the trees and into my view. Of course that's not how it works, and she doesn't. 'Stop strangling her.' I look down at the still-young hellhound. 'You mean 'suffocating'?' Amusement colors my thoughts, I'm sure the canine didn't mean to accuse me of killing my child. She looks up at me, green eyes filled with confusion. 'That's what I said.' I chuckle, and as I do so I feel the tension fall from my muscles, so that maybe I'm not quite as torn up about not knowing what Vitani is up to.

My body goes rigid again as I hear a shout ring through the forest, bouncing off the trees. Damaris looks out, and we stare out in front of us, trying to see ahead what made all the noise. Damaris sneaks ahead, weaving through the trees to find the source. She stops, hiding and crouching close to the ground as she sees someone we are both familiar with. 'It's that filly.' I know which one she's talking about, and I bustle through the trees, intending to confront the filly. But when I find her, I see she is staring into a den.

"Hey, step away from there!" I growl at her, sounding gruffer than I intend. I know she threatened my child, the mother of my child. But she is a filly of the Falls and therefore under my protection as much as anyone else. "You don't know what could be in there." Of course, I haven't investigated to see that the den has been more or less abandoned. I'm just taking precautions. Damaris stands at the ready, waiting for my command to go investigate the den.

WC: 456
Tag: @[Shida] @[Vitani]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

YES!! Finally I have freedom from the gaze of my overprotective Dad! Okay, well maybe he's making up for the fact that Mom isn't so protective. In fact, she seems to of pretty well given up on keeping me inside the Falls. My trips out to explore are getting more and more frequent. Hell, as many times as I can in one day. Most of the time, i'm tailed by Dad or his companion thingy. I still don't understand all about companions, maybe one day I will. Even better, maybe i'll have one of my own!! Oh that would be awesome!

Anyway, back to my little adventure. It seems I wont be out here on my own for long as a familar voice shouts from close by. "DING DONG." What the hell does that mean? "ANYBODY HOME?" But I know that voice anywhere. It's the girl who was going to save herself by making the ground blow up and finding water! I know she lives in the Falls too, which makes me even more excited to find her... That is until just as I find her, I find Dad too. "Hey, step away from there!" His voice is low, almost angry. Well ya know what, i'm not going to listen. "You don't know what could be in there." I find words leaving my mouth before I can even think it through. "So? There's only one way to find out!" I of course have to be the brave one. I stick my head down to the den, not caring that I might be upsetting something inside.

My short stub of a tail swats back and forth, quiet pleased with myself. Other than the fact I still can't tell in anything is in there. I turn around and look to Damaris, my green and blue eyes pleading silently for her to find out more. After all, I don't want to have to ask Daddy. He's probably not happy I just stuck my face in there.

"speech here"

((shes going to get her magic in this thread too, just not sure how))

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

I'm really not listening. I mean, I am 800% focused on figuring out what the dick is down this hole (OOHHH PUN. *ahem*). So when horn-face stalks up behind me, he greats a great view of my ass but receives none of my attention. There are some worms falling on my face from the upturned earth, but I'm not too bothered by them. I haven't really learned to be squeamish, so I just continue to flail around until I hearh is voice -

IS HE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

The fuck is with everyone. First big bitch December thinks she can, and now this asshole too? I completely forget that I threatened to pop his wife, or gf, or bang-buddy or w/e (you might think that was a memorable moment but HELLLOOOOOO all that really keeps my attention for very long is when I'm exploding things. And since I didn't get to pop that lady, I've basically already forgotten it).

What is it with adults thinking they just have the authority to boss me around? To boss everyone around? Does he think that just because ... what? I live in the same place that gives him the right? Like whatever the dick sense of paternal instincts he's got goin' on takes away my freedom?

HAY PAL. EFF YOU.

I spin around, the red feeling flooding my veins. I'mma blow this fucker up. "DA SAID-" I begin, ready to lecture horn-face about how Da said I could do whatever the fuck I wanted (and if he argued I'll just tell Da to beat his ass) but then I see another kid, and my age-induced ADHD kicks in. My jaw slams shut and I watch as the girl-kid shoves her face into the hole.

Haaaayyyyyyyyyy!!! That's my hole! The words form on my tongue but I don't say anything. She's doing a shitty job anyways.

This is a job for - Dun dunnanannananaa!

SHIDA THE DEMOLITION EXPERT.

"GET OUT THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY." I shout merrily, focusing the feeling of red that horn-face caused, at the hole. I've gotten a little bit better at controlling things, and what I'm aiming to do is just widen the hole a little. But. Eh. If I blow the whole thing up who cares.

The mouth of hole ERUPTS and dirt and worms and tree roots fly EVERYWHERE. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME.

In the upturned dirt I see two shapes. They're round, sort of a dull cream colour? They sort of look like what the furry-rat thing had.

"Hey. Those poop kids?" I wonder aloud, stalking forward with my nose down.

Image Credits

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I was right about the location of my daughter - that she is in the Deep Forest, that she is nearby. For she pops out of the darkness and into the clearing with the den just as soon as I have finished protectively scolding the filly who is so memorable, though I still do not know her name. The explosive one turns toward me, ready to spew forth whatever... substance.. is boiling up inside of her. She begins to protest like a petulant child, and I steel myself for the oncoming tantrum. Is this what being a parent is about? This isn't even my child and yet.... I don't know who her 'Da' is, but I think I should have a word with him. But it's too late to think about that, as my own child is stuffing her face into the hole that I'd rather not have any foal's face down. Damaris is ready to investigate, and to protect Vitani, but she doesn't get the chance. Vitani doesn't ask for the hellhound's help, the intention is clear, but NO. IT'S THE EXPLOSIVE CHILD. She charges forward and Damaris jumps out of the way to avoid being slammed by this insane bomb-like magic that the filly possesses. I see now that her intentions with Kiara may not have just been to pop the mare's belly with her horn, but with her magic, too. I stand out of the way, turning my head to shelter myself from the debris. Damaris yelps and ducks behind a nearby rock. I can only hope that my babe is as smart and avoids flying dirt, stone, and roots.

The lighter filly moves into the opened-up hole and is already investigating when I turn my head around. Foolhardy and clearly a rebel. I can't help but find myself liking her, despite her disrespect for her elders. My father would never have tolerated such insolence. He'd have beat me silly and left me begging for mercy in some dark corner. I am not Vladimir. What I see sitting there is definitely not a 'poop kid' as the filly suggests. I know exactly what it is, and Damaris does as well, barking loudly. "No, child, those are not 'poop kids.' THOSE are eggs" A soft, knowing smile spreads over my features as I take a few steps closer, eyeing the eggs covered in debris. "Be careful now, you don't want to hurt them."

WC: 404
Tag: @[Vitani]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

The girl is saying something to my Dad as I stick my head into the hole. I don't care, I want to see what's in here. It's only when she screams "GET OUT THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY." That I pull my head out and stumble back. Looks like not a moment to soon either. The hole EXPLODES! "Whoa!" As the dirt, roots and worms rain down on us I feel something strange. Like some ugre to make things fly around. It wasn't something I understood. Not yet at least.

"Hey. Those poop kids?" I look at the girl like she's nuts. What the hell is a poop kid? My Dad answers her question however. "No, child, those are not 'poop kids.' THOSE are eggs" I turn for the first time to speak to him. "What kind of eggs Daddy?" I was curious. I wanted to know how he knew so much about these eggs. My eyes flash to Damaris in wonder... Had she come out of an egg? "Be careful now, you don't want to hurt them." I stepped closer, probably to curious for my own good.

As I move forward, a whirl of water and wind forms behind where I was just standing. I look back and stare as it fades off. Did I just make that happen? I look back to the eggs, wondering just what all we had gotten ourselves into.

"speech here"

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper