Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
[Continuation from the Edge games thread]

I FUCKING WON.

SHOVE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. Or is it suck it?

Hmmm... I'm not the best with phrases, which probably explains why I make up my own.

Anyways, not the point.

I FUCKING WON. All those smartasses pranced around like they were soooooo clever, but me'n mah boy (aka the Edge guy who had to follow me around) NAILED IT. NAILED IT RIGHT IN THE ASS AND I WON.

Only ... the fuck did I win? Some glass thing? I listen to the pretty queen, and she says that their glass-ers will make me whatever I want. Idk... I only came here to be better than Auri, I hadn't really thought this far ahead. And I mean, lets be honest. Given what a clusterfuck of explosions I am, glass isn't really my jam. I mean ... the fuck would I do with ... glass ...

Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah. I know.

Except I don't know the word for it. But it's a thing for Da. He always chews his locoweed but ... I've heard about shamans and guys like that burning it. Only you can't just burn it regular, cause you have to be able to catch the smoke. So that's what I want.

But how do I describe it?

"I want...uhh...Like a vase. But with a ... you know, like a spout. Only instead of water you put fire in it. And instead of flowers I guess ... weeds? Does that make sense?"

Da is going to shit himself when I show him this. That is, if they know what it is i'm talking about.

.... Shida basically wants a medium sized bong. :|

Image Credits

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Honey eyes had watched from a distance enjoying the festivities and waiting to make the winner what they desired. Smiling she laughed as they all thought up crazy ideas. Cheering as the winners were announce she watched the young horned girl and the giant hybrid watching to make sure they were taken care of. Seeing the girl was left on her own, she walked over smiling warmly at the young girl. "Congratulations Shida! You had some awesome answers! I'm Parelia by the way." Her voice was excited and motherly. Dancing eyes watched the light skinned girl. "Do you have any idea what you would like?"

She tilted her head slightly wings pulled in close to her large sides. The winged mare was very ready for her baby to be born, then she could see it's cute face, and not be a whale. Ears pricked curiously as she listened to her request. Closing her eyes she thought long and hard picturing the thing as a whole. The pulling up her granted magic the cremello thought hard focusing piece by piece on the item. Slowly on the ground the item formed. Glass appeared slowly twisting in it's liquid state. Sweat crept it's way up through her white and cream pelt turning it darker. Squeezing her eyes shut tight as she finished shaping the piece. Breathing heavily she lowered her muzzle to it looking it over for imperfections. It was smooth and perfect, in her mind, but what did the foal think? "Is this what you had in mind? It has a bowl for fire, a steam, and an empty place for the uh... weeds." She smiled turning soft honey orbs up at the girl. "Do you mind me asking who are your parents?" Hoping it wasn't to bold Parelia waited patiently for her answer. It didn't really matter, she was just curious.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’
Words: 310
OOC: I am so so sorry it took so long! life ate me! div>

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
I watch amazed as she just fucking makes it.

I mean, let's get one thing straight. I would never trade my magic for anything but ... I can't create things. I just explode the fuck out of life, and squeeze out every last drop. But she ... she just takes nothing and makes it into something. That's some deep philosophical shit right there, yo.

"It's PERFECT." I squeal as she lowers to to me for inspection. "Give it. er-" My blue eyes flash upwards, and I bite my tongue. Fuck. That was rude. "-I mean. Thank you." I take the bong and set it gently down by my hooves wondering how the fuck I was supposed to get it home to Da without breaking it.

Speaking of -

My ears flickered as she asks about my parents. I don't know why it matters to her, but it isn't like I care if she knows. "Ma and Da." I say unhelpfully, and once again, bite my tongue. Good one idiot. That cleared everything right up. I chastise myself, shrugging my mistake off carelessly. "Elsa and Oxy. We live in the falls. I got a twin too."

My eyes drift to her flanks, and I exhale slightly. I remember horn-face yelling at me for almost popping that one preggo lady, and since I've already learned my lesson, I don't offer to pop her. Still. She looks like she's about to do that on her own (which I articulate): "You look like you're about to pop. You gonna make stuff like this for your kid?"

Look at me go, all conversational and shit.

Image Credits