the Rift

[OPEN] One Minute

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

Dragging behind me, piled onto the part of my tail that dragged across the desert sands, various flowers fluttered slightly in the wind. I was trotting as quickly as I could without the flowers tumbling away behind me in a trail, rushing to finish the preperations for the upcoming Festival of the Sun. My lips were pulled back into a light-hearted smile as I went about my chores, picking up random chunks of limestone and circling about to set them into two small piles that I had started creating as entrance of sorts. The piles were more or less to give me a sense of guidance, far enough apart to let three horses through with ease and allowing any who pass through to already be facing the direction of the sunrise. One pile was considerably larger than then other, and soon I was satisfied with it's height enough to add some of the desert lillies and primroses on top and around the base. Occassionally I would readjust a flower until I was finally pleased with the appearance.

Stepping back from the pile, it's beautiful simplicity just the mere start of the duties that were left in preperation, a soft sigh escaped my lips. Though I was in a rather good mood, I was unsure who was going to arrive to help me. This was far too much to do on my own, but I also hoped that they didn't think I was decorating things incorrectly. It would be nice to get another source of direction to work out where to go from here, and we were running out of time to complete the task. As the decorations were mainly consistant of flowers, the decorations had to wait until the very end so they would not be wilted by the time guests arrived. Scarlet orbs darted to my left, looking to a collection of other supplies I had managed to get a hold of over course of the last few weeks. Vines collected from other lands were carefully woven together, flowers both native to the desert and picked from outside of the Throat were threaded into the braided vines. Since I had been working them over time, the plans were dry and delicately preserved, we would have to be careful to keep from crushing them while finishing the set up.

Next to the homemade garlands were some thick aloe leaves, medium slabs of limestone and of course, more fresh flowers."I hope it's enough..." I muttered to myself, hoping that this would please not only the herd of Dragon's Throat, but the guests and naturally the Sun God. So much excitement and so many expectations were placed on this event, and I was incredibly pleased with the responsibility of helping the herd set everything up.

@[Amani]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.