the Rift

[OPEN] I found my soul

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
<style> .alija i { color: #E3B07B; } .alija a { font-variant: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #B28779; opacity: .5; } </style>
The silver haired stallion sighed lilac eyes gazed around for a moment wondering what to do. He clearly wasn't going to be able to sleep, so now what was he supposed to do? Turning to look up at the bright moon and twinkling stars he shrugged before moving off. There wasn't any point in hanging around the Edge if he couldn't do anything for his family. Heading east the stud allowed his mind to wonder. Maybe he could find a place where he could view the stars more easily. Truth be told he loved to gaze up at the sparkling sky, enjoyed the cloak of darkness night off to offered. He doubted anyone would be out and about right now, but he was sure to keep his guard up anyway.

The land started to slope upwards. Digging stripped hooves deep within the soft soil he pulled his body up with steep hill. Because the spotted knew how steady his breathing he once his crested the hill, he wasn't even close to being out of breath. Lilac eyes widened as he took in the beautiful meadow. The buffalo grass whispered in the warm breeze, he could hear small animals scurrying through the grass as well. A serene look fell across his handsome refined face. Gaze slowly scanned the area as long silver tresses swished gently sliding off his muscular hips.

Harks rose swiftly and head cocked as he noticed something odd. Nayati's voice wafted through his memory. She had found her dragon as a tiny egg, and something blue was glinting at him from a shallow hollow. Stepping forwards slowly he lowered his muzzle to the sapphire egg. Was there a dragon resting inside this? Or was he being crazy in thinking a rock was an egg? Snorting softly he knew inwardly that this was not just a rock. Carefully he nuzzled the small blue egg before looking around trying to find something that would help him keep it safe and close. Stepping carefully towards a tree flexible lips plucked a few large oak leaves before moving back towards the egg. Tenderly he moved the egg onto the soft leaves before pausing to stare at it. What else could he do to help carry the egg around.

----------------------------------------
Words Thoughts
Words; 376
Tags; Open!
Notes; This is his egg discovery thread!
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

So after my adventures with Saffron I have decided that I actually like it up here. Now that I'm growing up, and becoming more independent everyday, it's time for me to set up my own place. A place where I can be queen, but also that I can be myself. I want to be able to enjoy all the little things in life without horses ruining it for me. There is enough hatred and anger in this land, and sometimes I would just like peace. It's so much better to just have everyone get along; even if that meant pretending.

So here I am once again meandering about the fields. The days of my invisible thrones and crowns was quickly disappearing. I could no longer see the wild fantasies of my imagination. I wished I could, but the more I grew the more I seemed to forget that. Looking about, the field had more a more "mature" palate. The lush waving grasses and sprouting trees carried the promise of new memories and experience. I inhaled slowly, relishing the feeling of the air. Up here it wasn't compact, it was free and open. It was in a sense, refreshing.

Opening my eyes, I am pulled from my thoughts by the sight of another. It was a stallion, still much older than myself. Although young, my bushy tail began to lengthen, along with my hair. Even my wings now set strongly against my side. I wasn't vulnerable, but I certainly couldn't put up a fight. Taking a few cautious steps, I noticed him cradling something in the leaves beneath a tree. It looked like an egg, for it had a smooth, shiny surface. It was blue, kind of like the color of moms wings. What was in that thing? "What is that?" I question quietly. It's loud enough for him to hear, but if he chooses to ignore me I will leave. Curiosity had killed the cat, but the cat had a much more adventurous life because of it.

Little did I know about life and how it revolved around so many things. I knew about the magic that coursed through Helovia, but nothing more. There were so many mysteries to be unlocked, and legends to be told. One day I could hold all the information in my head, I was sure of it. I'd be able to help everyone, and everything. In my land, no one would get hurt. No one would be lonely.

@[Daemyn]
Image Credits