the Rift

Crashing and Breaking. [Tallsun Spar]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah

[[ Setting: Aurora Basin. A hour or so before dawn, cool with only a touch of humidity in the air. Ground is dry, though not parched. Standing by the unfrozen lake.
Type: Seasonal Spar
Time-limit: The season of Tallsun. Maximum of a week between posts.
Notes: You can attack next post if you wish but I'm also willing to do a few set up posts. Best of luck!!
Tag: @[Tangere] ]]

The heat had finally arrived, little was spared as the sun wreaked havoc upon the natives of Helovia. Birdsong had occurred slowly, the gradual change in temperature had been mild and slow. The same could not be said for Tallsun, the heat had been fierce and sudden. To put it simply, you would have to be crazy to find yourself under the intense gaze of the sun during the day. The fae princess had left her cave early, little purpose in her trot, simply enjoying herself in the cool hours of early morning. Her mind filtered over her last spar against Saffron, how she had tipped over the edge. Clearly the scars of her past were still tender and delicate, threatening to rip open at any moment. It had taken a moment for eyes to adjust when she first left the cave, the predawn darkness was streaked with only the lightest touches of glows from behind the mountain. The doe guessed the sun would be on the rise in around an hour, one would be able to get things done comfortably before the heat began it's assault.

Wynter glided ahead almost soundlessly. How quickly her bonded had grown and transformed into a magnificent beast, capable of not only fending for herself but protecting her mistress. 'Beimid ceart go leor.' There had never been any walls built when it came to blocking emotions and thoughts traveling through the bond. Wynter was extremely in tune with Arah, everything the doe thought, feared, felt and witnessed was a shared experience. "Is ea." Her hymn is quiet, tilting her crowned head back to look at her companion, Arah felt a comforted smile spread across her chops. Wynter had been with her through thick and thin, everyday since the griffin had hatched, the doe stopped feeling lonely.
She started to feel loved and needed.

The fae princess would not allow today to be about being afraid. Today she would find a battle partner and test her skills. Today was going to be about facing her fears. Wynter climbed until she was about a meter off of the ground before diving into the lake. Arah grinned and that grin turned into a laugh as her bonded emerged a second later looking as if the water had been chillier that expect. "Beidh tú ag múineadh!" Her laughter is light and pleasant, for a moment her mind allows the thought of another spar to fade into the back of her mind. With the lightening of her mood, the doe stepped into the tepid waters, smiling at the relaxing feeling. Yet she would not remain relaxed for long. Anxiousness nibbled at her ankles, it swirled in her stomach.
”I am look for a partner to spar with!” Her voice rang out out and clear over Aurora Basin, then she waited for one to approach her.

[[Translation : Beimid ceart go leor - We be okay.
Is ea - Yes.
Beidh tú ag múineadh - That will teach you.]]
[[476/800]]
[[0/3]]
[[Attack : -|- ]]
Your words in my head,
Knives in my heart.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
21 day default. No VP.