the Rift

[OPEN] "Shipping" - Intro

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
The pain is back. You took a little trip to the ocean, got entirely wasted out of your mind, met a polar bear and the devil himself, and then you managed to drag yourself back home… almost. You kind of lost track of time, and… well, everything. Anyways, somehow or another you ran into thing #1. Small world- maybe. It’s actually not that hard to find her, since she basically explodes everything she finds. Anyways. You found her. End of story. Can everyone just drop it please?

But, since you did find her, you had to be responsible and stop taking your drugs. The hallucinations wore off slowly, and all of the normal side effects eventually faded, leaving you only with a longing to dive your nose deep into your leather bag and come out with a mouthful of drugs. No dice- you get a stabbing sensation in your intestines instead, because being a dad means being responsible. Or something like that. Thing #1 and Snowflake are lucky you like them.

“Fuck if I know,” you respond to her question, since you were looking at the ground. A glance up confirms that it is, indeed, a boat. Damnit. Strange things in Helovia never mean anything good. However, Thing #1 and her rat seem intent on heading there- to blow it up? Who knows, but it could get interesting and you’ve never turned down a little chaos. So, even though the stabbing sensation is getting stronger (and the clods of dirt that fall down on you are like tiny needles driving into your skin), you go ahead and stumble towards the boat with her. How bad could it be? “Good job. Keep it up.”

Oxy and Shida FTW, because explosions and chaos are the best
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin
The half-child and his friend are wandering Helovia, perhaps to explore, but secretly Adelric would like to see the prince use his magic on someone. Dark magic for a dark creature, perhaps, but the surgeon is more interested in studying the way a body reacts when magic takes hold of it, when it cannot resist, when it must do as the wielder commands. Between the two boys, Tobias walks steadily, keeping time with them. His antlers are an eclectic sort of trunk for the half-child’s collection. A horn and lock of hair from the surgeon’s father, two amulets strung up by pieces of said hair, and a small draw-string bag containing the surgical needle all hang from his tines. Perhaps these things will be of use, he wonders, as the two boys catch sight of something interesting in the distance. “Look,” he suggests quietly to his friend, already altering his course towards the monstrosity. He does not know what it is, but he plans to find out.

Adelric and Erebos, here to mess stuff up!
Adelric
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel was filled to the brim with rage, her life a compilation of pain and anger. The moon god's murders had tipped the scales, forced her to face the tragedy of her past all too fully. And now, in this season, she was one year old. One year closer to her future and one year gone from her childhood. There was no turning back now. Her mother had not come to sweep her away in feathered wings whispering: 'I love you so much, I thought I lost you...' That was only a dream - a dream that would never become a reality.

There was no use crying about it anymore. But there was definitely use in being angry. Her heart was bathed in flame, impervious to pain and protected from heartache. She preferred to stay this way and cast her judgment upon those around her for their crimes. The God of the Sun was her father, and she would do the work that he was unable to do - the work his siblings shackled him from completing.

She strode through the grass on cloven hooves, watching the God of the Earth as he made a great ship. Really? A ship? A ship and pairing off was supposed to fix everything? Aithniel snorted, ash raining from her body like an apocalyptic storm. Her silver eyes were hard as stone, glittering with churning emotion as she watched everyone pair off. Even Adelric was there. Should she say hi? She wanted to...

The voice of someone small caught her attention, and the sun filly's ears flipped forward, looking down at the strange and beautiful little girl who spoke as eloquently and intelligently as an adult. Aithniel raised her brows, curious. She wanted to be partners? Something in her heart stirred. Even if it was a logical question, she felt wanted, needed even... And well. How could she say no? "I will be your partner," she replied firmly. "My name is Aithniel. What is yours?"

[[AITHNIEL AND ISOOOOOO]]
I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Ampere & Zèklè
The notice came swiftly, and the time remaining was short, so Ampere was in a rush to ensure that her son was safely on board. Her wings carried her like wind over the desert, her shadow moving even faster. All the while she searched with eyes sharpened in blue, until at last she found him. Like a bullet she dove, sweeping up beside him with a swirl of sand.

"We have to get to the boat," she breathed, flanks heaving with her quickness. "NOW!" She reached out to deliver a swift nip on his flanks, herding him with the franticness of an over bearing mother. Curse his lack of wings she thought cruelly, not for the first, or last, time since he'd been born.

On the bright side, she'd finally figure out what the hell a boat was. If it could hold as many horses safely as the Earth seemed to imply, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all, for the island... but thinking of that made her think of him so she ignored it, which wasn't hard to do given everything else scattering in her mind.

[Ampere & @[Zèklè] ]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
M a i t i m o

He remained upon the outside, watching as others gathered. They were told to pair up. Who was he supposed to join with? None of the faces were familiar and all he could do was remain still trembling. One by one others found partners whilst he stood upon the outside. It was simply fear that something wicked would unfold should he remain alone. But at the same time to find company wouldn’t hurt. His eyes lifted up from the ground and he spotted a slightly less threatening figure. It took every ounce of courage he had within him to walk toward the mare.

His eyes were focused upon the ground and he felt himself trembling. He stopped several feet away. Slowly his breaths started to come in a bit quicker. Panic was beginning to set on. Fear set in his throat and he wanted to return to his place on the outskirts. But he forced the words from his mouth. “I-I am Mati-timo. Wi-will you b-b-e my pa-partner?”

[Maitimo is with Nayati]

talk talk talk

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

It was pure chaos. Öde stood by the ramp onto the boat, jostled to and fro as horses shoved past, their partners in tow. Red eyes glanced around uncertainly, doing their best to remain stoic but he felt a rising fear well up inside of him. He had thought he had someone, but she he'd turned for an instant they'd vanished. It had never been an audible arrangement, just this running of bodies, a stampede of chaos that he'd been swept up in, tumbling like drift wood caught in the waves. He hadn't been scared then though, because he'd had someone, but now he was alone.

Abandoned, again.

His mother wouldn't come, Lena was surely with Roland, and his brother? False blood his mother whispered inside the hallways of his head, chilling him. He left because it is not real brotherhood." Damnit Reginald!

Somewhere through the haze of body parts Öde set his sights on her. She was little more than a scrawny filly, too young to be from her mother, but she seemed just as alone as he. He didn't think he needed a partner, but the god had said as much, and well he didn't want to be alone. She probably wouldn't be much help, but it was something. "Hey!" he called out gently, easily slipping into niceties, his mannerisms well placed by Lena. He strode towards her, nose reaching out to exchange breaths in greeting.

"You look as alone as I feel, want to stay together? I'll make sure you're safe." He cracked a smile, trying to comfort her, and himself, amid all of this madness. "I'm Öde, what's your name?"

[Öde & @[Vitani] ]

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Well, this is a disaster.

The world is heavy with change and upheaval, pregnant with turmoil and determined to spill over onto the unsuspecting souls below. Voices and bodies combine, cacophonous, an uproar of noise and movement, panic and fear and snapped orders, quickly formed bonds beneath a darkening sky. The Earth commands they form into pairs, his voice thunder above the rain, his orders kind but strict, demanding, and the girl looks down at her brother through sable eyes, knowing they cannot take solace in one another, that she has to find an equine to make her mate tonight.

She glances through the bodies, inhales the scents. Many are familiar, some even draw her close, but there is one, one which burns her nostrils and sears her eyes, blinds her in its wickedness, one stranger she knows all too well, the last soul she wanted to see and yet the only one she can see, the only creature she can focus on, the dark shadow on the periphery of her awareness which has haunted her dreams and featured in her nightmares.

Fire Dancer braces for the beast's approach, something like hatred (it must be hatred) swelling in her breast. Black eyes narrow. Nostrils flare.

"You and me, beast," she breathes, orders, snaps into his lungs as he overtakes her, standing beside him and breathing him in, letting her hatred ferment. If he is evil, at least she will keep his devilry in check, be the shield which guards the world from his wrath. She will wear him so the world need not, will bear his weight...

She shivers, and it is not with rage alone.

[ Tandavi and Reginald ]

- bg - table - image -

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
z
è
k
l
è
"But why, Ma?" was basically his slogan, a demand on repeat as Ampere hurried the boy along, ushering him toward the gigantic boat. "What's a boat? Where we goin'? Why're we goin'?" His voice rang out as they moved through the crowd, electric mare and her cripple son a pair bound by love and desperation.

Sunbeam eyes inspected the boat, and the God, and everyone who was there, excitement beginning to bloom in his chest. He still had no idea what was going on, but at least other people were here, right? Maybe it was a contest! The boy fidgeted, peering through the crowds, careful to stay just close enough to Ma that he didn't get lost- that was a scary thought!

"'S it a... a... a tour'ment, Ma?" Zèklè demanded absently, fairly confident his mother had no interest in answering. Ma was always so busy being awesome, and the boy had learned to figure things out on his own. He'd solve this mystery, too- especially if someone would just tell him what was going on!
Image Credit

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
AISLING
Pride of Summer’s shores
Guide the voices of kings
Children of bark
They will tighten their strings

The white lass knew nothing of what had passed in the land over the last few months. She had come to Helovia only a few weeks ago, and had flitted about its wide expanse and seen only beauty. Green forests and sandy shores, all with their own special charms, and the horses she had met had been just as delightful. (Well, all but the poor blue stallion she’d met in the grove… He was a special case though, and the softhearted mare was determined to help him find his peace.) Her ignorance truly had been her bliss, and she found herself dancing into a wide meadow. The sight that met her there was so astonishing, she stopped in her tracks to gaze with wonder. A great stallion, winged and horned like the one she’d met on the beach, labored on a massive structure. Aisling had seen small objects made of dead wood before, but this ark was constructed of trees and they seemed just as alive as she.

Breathless with excitement, Aisling pranced as quickly as she could to join the gathering crowd. She was eager to meet everyone and know everything about the massive ship. As the moved into the crowd, she picked up snippets of conversation, the phrase ‘God of Earth’ sent her head spinning. She had to wind her way through the sea of tall figures to find a clear vantage point to watch as the great stallion (was this the GOD?!) gave his instructions. As everyone around her started pairing off, the faerie lass’ eyes darted around, hoping to catch someone’s gaze. Her heart gave a little leap when she caught sight of a familiar buttermilk-colored head amongst the crowd, and called out to the other member of her troupe, “Finn! Over here, mo chara!”

- - -

Notes: Aisling will be with @[Finn] because cuties!
Translations: ‘mo chara’ - ‘my friend’

Credits:
Table by Tribs - Whit's tables were an inspiration
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

Shadow
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves

Like everyone else she had been drawn to the presence of the divine one, but perhaps unlike the rest Shadow couldn't immediately see the need for all the interest. She had witnessed the workings of the gods before, and while the result had been seasons of endless darkness she had been able to get by rather well. What was the deal with the boat this time? And why did they have to pair up? Wait, did he say... rains?

Inky lips pressed firmly together in a skeptic frown as the slight pegasus surveyed the crowd, looking for familiar faces. To her great surprise she found several, making a weary heart take odd leaps and bounds as she eyed them from a distance. There was Africa, slender and gray and blessed with the flames of the homeland they had once shared. She spotted Ampere, as crackling and intense as always but with.. wait, since when had she become a mother? The sight of the colt, one-winged and still wobbly on his legs made her chest constrict, dryness of the mouth making it hard to swallow. Perhaps.. maybe, just maybe he would be there too. Kari, her flesh and blood, the son she had ended up abandoning in her attempts to save his life.

But look as she might there was no glint of silver among the multitude of coats, no slender legs tripping or long tail coiling in curiosity or fear. The black mare sighed, hope fading, and without even looking to see who was beside her she flung out a wing to bump the other in the side, hardly caring who it was she'd end up with. Did it even matter? Without her child, the world seemed a much duller place indeed.

"Come on... Best get going before the thing fills up."

Shadow is pairing with @[Bolverik]!

image credits
table by whit

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

After hearing that the murderer had been caught his initial reaction was to breathe a sigh of relief for they could all stop being paranoid. Gancho had been the culprit behind it all and thankfully he hadn't the slightest idea who he was or he might be inclined to share a few words. After the initial reaction wore off the other half of the puzzle came into view as the Moon Goddess admitted her role in manipulating the murderer to carry out such horrendous acts. Not only did he have a problem with this but he was furious that someone able to hold such high of rank would ever even think to do something of this magnitude. How was anyone supposed to trust in those of "godly" power if they just misused their power and killed innocent bystanders! Each of the murder scenes continued to haunt his nightmares as each day passed by without anyone held accountable.

Slamming his hoof into the terrain with anger the grey warrior tried to process the news as one thing only led to another. Banishing the Goddess...a good idea...banishing her to the Edge...a horrible idea! Not only did his family live here but it was the land he had sworn to protect. How the hell were they supposed to protect the herd from an angry goddess? Resenting himself to his thoughts he did the only thing that he knew how to do... stand strong in the face of danger and hope for the best. If his mother had taught him anything it was not to be a coward and flee when danger rose its ugly head. No he would protect his family with everything he had to give including his life should that be the case.

When news of the ship arrived he set forth to see what they might be up against, Kiara bounding a few steps behind him. Turning his silver eyes upon his beautiful partner throughout this mess he waited to gauge her reaction before speaking up. "Ready when you are." He commented extending his muzzle to her. They would take whatever challenges were thrown at them and defeat them all to emerge victorious on the other side. He would do his damndest to protect his family but he knew that he couldn't do it alone but with his pegasus at his side he could overcome anything.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: Ciceron and Parelia are teaming up + their companions xd. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I am not really into this idea. Though, I don believe that it could help the lands. Clean them. I smile, though only because it is necessary in this situation. If you want a partner, you are probably not going to want to look like some kind of dingus in front of them. I watch as they all pair up quickly, my head pushed down between my knees I want to sob. It's not like anyone will pick me. I am not really one who is to stand out per say...more like the get embarrassed kind of stand out.

I look around, wondering and hoping that someone here was willing to pair up with me...I see him. A boy. A dappled boy. I head closer to him, weaving through the crowds, and soon the thought comes over me: what if he already has a partner? I shake my head. I can't let my thoughts or Her get the best of me now.

The Voice seemed to wake up in my mind at my mention of her. -Ah, speak of the devil, am I right?- She has been getting on my nerves for the past few days, and I am just really getting tired of it. "Will you shut up!?" She hissed at it; it was already on her last nerve and she wasn't going to take any crap for that little....

What was the word she always used again...?

Bitch? Yea, that little bitch did sound pretty nice (for describing Her, anyway). Though I wouldn't say it out loud to her, I would say it in my thoughts and head. Yeah. That works.
This all happens as I make my way towards him. On my way I see the tuxedo boy and light palomino girl standing together, and I smile.
Approaching him, I speak soft words. "Hello, I am Cashmere...and I was wondering if you would like to partner up?"

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-
She is paired with @[Nym]

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

Africa could not have known the turbulence brewing in the mind of the stallion she felt so strongly about. Though occasionally a quirk in his careful demeanour roused her interest, she found little time spare to explore the labyrinth of his thoughts – not with the awful swell of her barrel in recent times, and the wrench of her stomach more regularly as the days passed by. Tallsun’s temperature too was sweltering, and the bountiful shade of their paradise offered little respite from the choking, sultry air; she found herself lolling lazily at regular intervals in the cool stream by her foothills nest.

...and that was where he found her.

Ears fluttered forward as the painted stallion emerged through the trees and a tired, yet genuine smile lifted to meet him. Rolling her growing weight from her refreshing bed (meals had even been halved to combat it), the one-winged mare rose to her lean legs and followed curiously at his summon. Though she slithered behind, well protected by the dense forest canopy, the wrath of another hot evening spared her no mercy and sweat was quick to replace the fresh fluid of the Falls upon her pelt.

Not a word was spoken by the mare, though occasionally – if he slowed enough – whiskers brushed fondly by his obsidian thigh, or lips stroked the clean ivory of his tail. She was intrigued, distracted from her discomfort, and matched his pace as best she could. Soon enough, the grand bow of a... Ship (Silas croaked as he rode along), appeared in the otherwise empty meadow ahead and startlingly, it looked to have been grown from a suddenly grown forest itself. Africa gasped, taken aback indeed, and pressed a little closer to the bold lead of the stallion.

Midica <3

Image Credits

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Arah had kept within the bounds of Thistle Meadow for the past few days. It had been buzzing with activity; she felt if she stayed here then trouble would probably end up finding her. Typically, of course, it did. The season had changed as normal, yet as they entered the new season Arah had found Tallsun’s temperature was far too sweltering. The heat had become almost unbearable and the fae princess often found herself choking on the disgusting humid air. So here she had been laying in the cool shade when a crowd began to gather in the distance. The doe didn't actually see where the final destination was, but eventually curiosity won out and she lazily wondered over with the crowds.

The Earth God stood out from the crowds, seeing him again caused a touch of regret to stir in the pit of her stomach. Still she came to a stop in front of him as Wynter fluttered down to land beside her. Golden orbs trained upon the god as his voice picked up. It hurt her to doubt him. Make the world beautiful again? You couldn't just make that happen, the world needed time to heal and reapir. The inhabitants needed to stop and really consider just how they really felt about the ordeal they had just played a part in. Still it took courage to come out and speak to them all and surely her must care for them if her was at least trying to repair some of the damage, right?

Yet now she needed to find a partner. The fae princess glanced around and was not immediately overwhelmed by her choices. "Come Wynter." The pair began to push their way through the crowds searching for a familiar face. They did not want someone nice or someone she knew to be fainthearted. Finally Arah spotted Aurora Basin's dark engineer. What was his name again...? Lulrik? No, Ulrik. He had always seemed like a sturdy, quiet, bad ass. Perfect. Quickly both mistress and bonded cut a path through the crowd towards them. "I'm still in need of a partner...how about you?"

Bunking with @[Ulrik] for the lulz.

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H
E
R
T
Z

Shivers of excitement crossed my young body as I stood there staring in awe at the boat made of living trees. A darkly colored stallion stood before everyone, or so I assumed as I couldn't see the creature over the mass of horses that had congregated in order to watch the master do his work. His voice was loud and booming, so much so that I would have sworn the god was standing right beside me talking into my ear.

We were all told to partner up and I looked around frantically for the painted filly, Isara. What fun it would be to have to spend a whole day or so with the shy creature? Maybe by the time it was over she would no longer be shy and we could really have fun! But as my gaze turned to the side I caught sight of my dad walking towards me a mischievous smile planted on his tri-colored features. "Care to join forces with your old man? Let's see if we can beat your brother at these tasks." As he spoke his skull dropped to bump into my shoulder and instantly the painted filly was forgotten. This would be much more fun!! A competition against my brother as well as a time to cause trouble with dad! "Yes!! Let's beat him!" The words fell excitedly from my navy stained lips as I jumped forwards a step or two before waiting for dad to catch up!

"Speech here."
Tag;; Hertz and Bucephalus are shipped!
Words;;
Notes;;
Image Credit

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
i won't be saved

it was the daytime, my eyes darting to every shadow that wavered in the breeze, flinching at every gentle touch that sent shivers down my spine. my body aches, my shoulder still dully throbbing from the intense pain brought from the dislocation of it earlier that week. my dreams had been blank, not nightmares, not good sweet dreams, just a black unconsciousness that stretched until i opened my eyes. but the couple of hours of sleep i could catch were few and far between, often i sat up at night watching over sia or wandering the throat aimlessly, like a lost chestnut ghost haunting the barren desert.

despite how much i needed sleep i followed sameira to where a crowd of others had gathered, the earth god standing before them and bellowing out about making the lands new and beautiful. flicking back an ear and turning my head, i stare at the crowd of mixed species and ages, foals and their parents standing side by side and eagerly awaiting the earth god's orders. he tells the gathered equines to pair up with one another, and my eyes drag to sikeax, a smile flickering across my face as i step forward to claim her as my partner. i move towards her, heart beating with excitement and my stomach fluttering. "partners?" as soon as the last syllable falls, It returns. the viscous, twisted grin belonging only to one beast. the Skin Walker. my stomach sinks and my throat knots as It's wicked, cruel song plays from seele's lips. "have you been so foolish as to forget about me? we can be partners," i step a little closer to sia, eyes wide with fear and knees trembling as i back away from It, standing so close to me, It was just a few strides away, other horses moving around It, not noticing that the devil was there dancing beside them with a sick smile and devious thoughts.

amara is partners with @[Sikeax] !! <3

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia
There was something empowering about placing her name next to Ghost’s that felt fundamentally correct. Essetia had certainly come to respect her Czarina over the past few months, but did this mean that they were… friends? The Sleuth was uncertain about many things concerning her place in the Falls and yet everything was seemingly coming together, falling into place. However, the suffocating heat of Tallsun did little to ease the mare’s worries as she ambled sluggishly toward the meadow, toward what appeared would become a most tedious undertaking.

Romul followed along in her shadow, most likely taking advantage of the imaginary shade his companion provided, even if it wouldn’t truly comfort him in the boiling heat. He was a creature best suited for the cold and summer had not been kind to him since its arrival. His coat was becoming increasingly thin and he seemed to stagger about like a sick child, his tongue dry and foamy from numerous attempts to cool himself. Essetia worried over his wellbeing so much that she often kept him near the waterfalls in their home until nightfall. Of course, she wasn’t one to complain about a quick dip in the unnaturally warm pool at the waterfall’s end…

However, the great sounds of felled wood and subtle grunts kept the pair from hiding within their exotic oasis any longer. Instead, they were coaxed toward the Thistle Meadow in order to join many others just as perplexed as she and Romul. What they found there was something neither of them could explain and hopefully, once Ghost accompanied them, they would all be supplied with reason. Until then, Essetia would have to settle for more waiting and more toiling in the heat of the midday sun… After all, her patron God had sacrificed his ethereal comforts to build what appeared to be Helovia’s saving grace.

Ghost… what’s happening?

OOC| Essetia and Ghost are partnering up!
Image -- Coding

@[Ghost]

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The great beast had returned from the oppression of the Dragon's Throat in a rather foul mood. His previous, wide grin had fallen into a discomforting smirk, gaze narrowed as his massive, cloven hooves squished a trail back to his homeland. Yes, he hated the snow, but he was positive now that he hated the heat even more. Goddamn. The Engineer only paused when he saw a small, oddly shaped mountain sitting in the middle of a field, and he sighed heavily, knowing he had to figure out what it all was.

He walked into the fray, hearing the last words of the God of the Earth and he frowned sourly. What about his sentinels? They would need to come here, obviously. That would take time.

Ulrik was not about to have his amazing creations be destroyed by some damn rain, so he turned to go, pausing only when he came face to face with the white spy, large antlers sprouting proudly from her otherwise rather ornate brow. He was used to... well... larger females - more muscular types, but this one did have a pretty figure and he had seen her before. One brow rose curiously when she asked him to be her partner, wondering why him out of all of her choice.

The stallion rested on one hip and nodded. "Sure, but I have to get the sentinels here before the rains. Or move them up into the mountains," he said. "Do you want to help me with that?" he asked. He figured if she asked to be his partner, he might as well include her in the details of his plans.

[[[ Arah and Ulrik! ]]]

(Please tag me in every post)

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

Rumors of a huge gathering of horses surrounding a massive boat spread quickly across the lands, and it didn't take people long to all start congregating in the same spot. With curiosity I had followed the crowd, my egg safely tucked away in my hair, held tight yet gently by my braids. When I arrived, everyone was already pairing off with familiar faces, friends, lovers or even their children. Scarlet eyes darted over the crowd, spotting a few people that I could have considered pairing with to board the ship, yet it seemed everyone had already made their choices. My eyes softened to see Bucephalus, but my ears flicked back when I realized I couldn't approach him with the idea of pairing off together. Even if I did, he probably had a waiting list. It left me with either going alone of the ship, which I shouldn't have been surprised about, or pairing up with a stranger. With a soft sigh, I prepared myself to go alone until my eyes landed on another being that I had recently met. Telesaan, so much like Bucephalus in so many ways...It was easy to spot him thanks to the similarities, and slowly I worked up the nerve to approach him. With my head lowered slightly, I could feel a blush returning to my cheeks, embarrassed that I was asking him and a little bit scared that he would simply laugh and turn me away. After all, we didn't really know each other at all. "Te-Telesaan? Would...Would you like to board with me?"

OOC: Morrigan is pairing with @[Telesaan]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

So for some reason Edgar has decided to capture her attention. His little body flails on the ground as he sends frantic images of horses who are migrating towards something. Eventually he finally spills, and in his head she can see what he is carrying on about. It's a big ship, like, huge. It was situated near the thistle meadow. The bird, being the curious fellow he is, swooped down to find out what was going on. Apparently, the God of Earth is here to return the peace or whatever.

Elsa scoffs, did Edgar seriously believe this? Did he not remember that mere weeks ago there was an island meant for peace that no longer existed? The eager little bird shut up then, frowning as he hopped up onto her head. He flashed a few more images in a last ditch attempt to make her go. It was a competition, and he knew how competitive Elsa could get. Sure enough, she was succumbing to his will to compete. She picked up a light canter, and before they knew it, they were standing before a large ass boat, and a large ass crowd. Scanning the area, neither of her children, nor her "lover" were found. They had probably already figure out their situation. That was good. They needed to get out more.

Peering around the group outside the ship, Elsa spotted a uniquely colored unicorn. She was red, white, and all sort of badass looking. She looked like the one that would be in it to win it. Approaching carefully, Elsa cleared her throat to get her attention. "Name's Elsa. Looking for a parter?" She queried. Edgar stood proud atop his bonded's head. He made it a point to give a low, growling squawk. They were in it to win it, and this girl needed to be ready to compete. She didn't smell of the Basin, so this was already off to a good start.
words --- | tags Elsa & @[Dovahkiin] | ooc much excite!

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.