the Rift

[OPEN] "Shipping" - Intro

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I trot toward the gathering, following the footsteps of my father (though he doesn't know because Breccan and I are being quite quiet). Breccan follows behind me, making generally more noise than I do. But I'm the quieter one of the two of us. At three months old, we're bound to be boisterous, and I suspect that a few minutes more and we're going to explode with giggles and noise and all sorts of excitement. There is a big BIG stallion, a hybrid kinda like Mum and Breccan, but kinda not. He speaks to the large gathering of horses and I want to run around between them all, introducing myself, asking about them, learning all there is to learn. Cheska is here and I want to ask her to tell me more stories. I want to tell stories like she does! But no, I must listen to the big stallion. He tells us that he is going to make Helovia wonderful and beautiful again (was it ever not?), and that we must do some tasks as pairs. I turn to Breccan, nearly hopping up and down with excitement. "BRECCAN! Let's pair together, we can do the tasks as brother 'n' sister!" I'm excited to take part in some REAL Helovian fun!

""
Tempe && @[Breccan]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM
So scatter all my ashes when I'm dead And shatter every legend in my head

Everyone seemed to be pairing up quite efficiently just because a god told them to. It reminded her of her father commanding his troops and how they would all jump at the sound of his voice to do his bidding. Phantom stood still, her red eyes taking in the scene as if she were nothing but an outsider. They were like ants trying to rebuild their trampled nests. The pale mare turned her head as a younger, dark mare approached and began to speak. She seemed unsure of herself and though Phantom was not too interested in pairing up with someone she didn't know she suspected that the girl would end up alone and unable to board.

"No, I do not have a partner." Phantom replied as she gazed at Destry. I passed briefly though her mind what her father would think of an individual possessing unicorn and pegasus traits. She snorted and shoved the thought away. "I will be your partner." She assured the girl.

"."

ooc://

Phantom x Destry!

Nym Posts: 8
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 4
Watermel0nBob
Nym
life's like an hourglass glued to the table

With the heat assaulting my patched hide, and my home being well, no where, I had taken refuge in the Thistle Meadow, finding trees for shade when I could, and basking in the river to ease the intense heat. It was excruciating, and I didn't know how much I could bear, until one evening I had been woken up by a strange noise. When I opened my azure gaze to look, there was suddenly a ship, taking up a large portion of the meadow. I was more surprised than anything, but then curiosity overcame it, and soon I was working my way over to the massive structure. It was then that I had seen the Earth God. My jaw dropped, eyes wide in astonishment and awe at the sight of him, and at once I knelt before him. Father had always taught me to praise the Gods and honor them, for they always guided Helovians down the right path.

His words pricked my ears, and I only listened, never once wavering from my pose, until his order had been clearly explained. As soon as there was silence, I worked my head up, nodding to him obediently, before immediately searching for a partner. There was only one problem; I didn't have anyone. Abel... he wasn't around anymore. I had looked for ages, and he had disappeared on me! It hurt, what had I done to make him abandon me? I tried to push those thoughts away for now, scanning the crowds swiftly for any possible friends from so long ago. Immediately my eyes fell upon Africa, swollen with foal mind you, and a painted man at her hip. Well, scratch that one. Perhaps I could find my-

"Hello, I am Cashmere...and I was wondering if you would like to partner up?"

Turning my painted skull, my eyes fell upon a grey dappled beauty. Purple hues laced the bottom of her stomach, crawling up her flank delicately, and a silver horn adorned the front of her crown. I looked her over briefly, wondering if she was actually talking to me. I was just a simple lad, no fancy wings or horns, not unique coloring to make me stand out. I was chestnut and white, the only distinct marking on me the T upon my forehead. Surely, it wasn't myself she was addressing? Looking behind myself and to my sides, I found no one, so she must have been talking to me. In that case, I let a warm smile grace my expression, sky eyes looking deeply into her gaze as I nodded politely, letting out in my usual bubbly tone,"Hello M'lady! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Nym, I would love to partner up with you!" My words were soon followed by a laugh, and my nose was reaching out kindly, patiently, only going so far so as to let her close the gap, should she want to accept my friendly greeting. This was going to be a fun adventure!

OOC: Cashmere and Nym reporting for duty! Casym? Idek
WC: 504
TAG: Cashmere
"Speech"

Image -- Coding
PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Please ask before attacking/maiming my character! (Void for fights)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Begrudgingly I follow the hordes of equines to Thistle Meadow. The sun's rays bearing down on my dark skin makes me feel even hotter. If only I were one of those pale beasts - like Elsa or Africa - perhaps I would remain cooler. As I stand with so many others, I can't help but think that if we are going on a ship that there must be torrential rains, and if there are torrential rains - A RELIEF FROM THE HEAT. Whatever the Earth God asks, he shall have, at least from me. Before I can even begin to think of what to do next (find someone to pair with), or part my lips, a voice speaks to my left. I am curious to see that December is standing next to me, clearly sweating from the sweltering heat. She insists that we get started. I can't see why we shouldn't pair together. We've met, we're from the Falls.... or more importantly, we're standing right next to each other. But she suggests also that I might be happier with my 'mate'. Of course I know she means Kiara, who else could it be? She is the mother of my beautiful child Vitani. But, she is not my mate. At least, not a lifelong one as far as I know. I like Kiara, but I do not love her. Not like that. I think to correct the assumption that December has made, but instead I simply reply to her commands: "Let's go."

Rostislav && December

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
Argen moved quickly and quietly, finding the masses that surrounded in the Thistle Meadow. The oddly colored brute listened to the winged and horned stallion speak, finding it curious he was creating such a large structure. Argen was completely in the dark about the recent events that spanned this land and painted darkness over the hearts of many. He knew nothing of murders and the guilty or innocent. What he did not, however, was that the world was going to flood at the hooves of this powerful beast and Argen needed to find a partner to go with him.

You have me. Solomon smiled a toothy, reptilian grin.

I don't think you count, we are one soul. Argen frowned, looking about the meadow. His eyes did not fall on any that were familiar to him--except his blood, the young filly Nymeria, but surely she would stay at her twin's side, and she was too young for the roaned boy to find company in, anyway. As much as he loved foals, and especially his family, he could not see himself being cooped up with them for too long.

Look at that pretty girl. Solomon purred, sending Argen an image of a woman, as strange a masterpiece as he was, painted haphazardly and wildly.

Sighing, but compliant to his bonded's desire, Argen trotted towards the mare. "I am Argen, and this is Solomon," He nodded and then gestured to the bronze dragon perched on his back, "Would you like to partner with us?"

[Argen and @[Astraea] ]

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Telesaan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The more discoveries he made the stranger this land seemed to get. Was there ever going to be something that was just how it was supposed to be? First there had been the strange pegasus in the Threshold then the wingless one in the caves who seemed to be carrying around a giant chicken egg and now this? Standing off towards the back of the gigantic congregation of all the strange mutants that seemed to call this place home the stallion couldn't help but stare. What have you gotten yourself into this time? He questioned himself silently as he watched Helovia unfold before him. So if he understood correctly this so called earth dude built the massive big boat for them all to escape some flood? What in the world had he eaten from breakfast...drugs? It was all a huge amount of information to take in at once and at some point his brain simply shut down and refused to translate all the jibberish he was seeing. Shaking his head in disbelief he really wished that he had just stayed back home and never come on this wild goose chase.

At some point between trying to figure out what was with the pointy projections sprouting from heads and trying to sort out the many wingless mutants a familiar face came walking up asking if he wanted to be partners with her. Before he said no he began to think about this whole situation. If this was the entire land gathering here Altan would be forced to show up sooner or later if he had joined this mad house. It might be his one and only chance to corner him somewhere that he could not get away so easily. Jeesh the things one had to do.

Turning to the mare, Morrigan he greeted her with a smile and a nod of his head. " I will be partners with you but first you may need to explain a couple things to me." He replied as his eyes trailed after a strange specimen that had no wings, but what appeared to be a tree growing from her back. " From where I am from you don't see things like that very often." He finished motioning over the the individual in question.

Telesaan and Morrigan :D

Telesaan talks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

For whatever reason, when the world was kind enough to bestoy upon her Amara to walk with her, sleep near her and even feed close to her, Sikeax discovered herself swimming with a sea of peace and fullness. The loneliness seemed less bothersome being aware that someone was wanting to make sure she was okay, (im)patiently waiting for her return from whatever task she had busied herself with.
All in all, she was happy, truly happy, for the first time in a very long time.
They'd left together that day, Sikeax pointing out the herbs and things that she knew along the way and engaging in conversation as of things about the Dragon's Throat to ensure Amara's careful position within the masses. Almost rudely, she wanted to see Amara gallop with her for once, to rediscover the youth they held when they were young and fresh to each others' presence. A certain little part of her mind told her to stop the dreams and go back to knowing that Amara would need much more time to feel, and that Sikeax, most of all, had to be patient and willing to assist in anything that her lover(was it even right for the champagne to address the Pegasus as such) might need.
Masses formed within the meadow, and under the new-found stress of crowds filled to the brim with nothing but strangers, she reaches her muzzle out to rest itself against one of her companion's wings, keeping hold in the way that mothers ask their children to hold their hands. Her God bellows out a warning that doesn't exactly pertain to her: flooding wouldn't result in her drowning with the ability to breathe underwater, so she'd only have to lurk about the waters with whatever companionship she made with the sea life.
Amara likes to change her plans and wants to be partners. A nod only comes out as a response. She could leave her expedition to the sea for another day, maybe during Birdsong when the rains were relentless and the flooding swept back through the desert without mercy.

OOC: On another note, the wild Sikeax gives not a fuck about the flooding because of her passive magic.
Partners with Amara.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Roland Posts: 230
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 8 yrs HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Glo

who's to know if your soul will fade at all

the one you sold to fool the world

The coming rains? What could the Earth God possibly mean by that? Was the world to be submerged, drowned, carved and cut and reshaped anew? What might happen to Helovia under the onslaught of sundering tides and vicious waters? Would his home be recognizable, would the mountains bow beneath the pressure of the elements, fold into the earth and crumble away into dust? Roland hated to think of what they might find once they stepped off the boat again, no matter what the God had promised. Where he might once have felt awe and rapture in the company of a deity, he felt only a sickly sort of emptiness, the kind that came with betrayal, with faith lost and foundered upon the shards of a broken trust. The ship truly was a remarkable work of art, and unlike anything the Thief had ever seen before, but he still balked at the thought of stepping foot onto it. He spared little more than a parting glance towards the Earth God before taking in the sight of the ship, rising from the ground like a mountain itself, curving, reaching up towards the sky.

His ears swivelled to catch a familiar voice as it called out his name, and he retreated from where he had been tucked away under the shadow of the vessel, hidden from the sun's heat. His gaze settled upon the form of Lena approaching through the crowd, Imogen at her heels. Roland smiled at them both, glad to see the Mender in good health once again, a spirited look in her eyes. Perhaps this impending downpour would not be so disheartening when he had friends at his side. The Thief tilted his head towards her in a brief nod, flattered that she would ask him above all others. "Of course," he responded, gaze flicking down to the kitsune and offering her a crooked grin. It was going to be an interesting ride.

(Roland and Lena!)

Image Credit

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

YES!

A surge of happiness, true happiness, coursed through my body when Hector agreed to let me join him on one of his patrols. It was a feeling I hadn't really experienced until now, but I think I liked it. It was like...a bubbly and shivery feeling. It was amazing.

Hector moved faster than we normally did and all I can really say is thank god I was more balanced and stronger than when we had first met. Back then, I would have stood no chance at keeping up with him, but now I could at least keep up. Although, with the heat of this season, my multicolored coat quickly became damp with perspiration.

Pale ears pricked forward as Hector instructed how to cover more ground quicker. Then he pushed a little bit ahead to give a demonstration as to perform the such action. I looked down at my hooves for a quick second, took a deep breath, and then exhaled before attempting what he had shown me. At first it started off a bit disheveled but with a bit of practice, time, and determination I eventually got the hand of the task and caught up to where Hector waited for me.

A blithesome grin grew on my lips as I looked to Hector. He was such an awesome teacher of things. Time passed as we continued on and eventually we came across an open field. Though Hector's step seemed to falter at the sight of something that many seemed to drawn to and apparently we were to approach the thing as well.

Every once in a while he would tell me to stop and wait and obediently I listened. Although it didn't take long for my nerves to be on high alert. There were many here who didn't have wings. Fear clawed at my insides but I fought against the trembles that yearned to shake my muscles so violently that I'd lose control of myself.

Be brave like Hector.

Instead, I listened to Hector diligently and looked for anybody else that I might know. For a little while I saw Hertz all by himself and I began to mouth to him to get his butt over here so that Hector could protect us both, but he soon waltzed off with another winged stallion. Good. At least he has somebody to look out after him too. I noticed some of the other foals from Dragon's Throat, but they all seemed to already be with others who could potentially protect them.

My eyes then fell upon the wooden structure in the middle of the throng of equines, both winged and wingless. There was an opening into it and it seemed dark inside there. A...cave? No it didn't seem like a cave, but something else entirely. Caves were underground, this sat upon the water. I listened as the winged stallion who stood in the middle spoke to everybody. Concern grew on my face as I began to understand just what he had said. This place was going to experience a lot of rain and this wooden thing was supposed to save us I guess. I looked up to Hector and when he spoke I simply nodded my head in agreement. Hopefully Hertz and my other friends from Dragon's Throat would get to safety. And hopefully those wingless wouldn't think about doing any funny business. That was the last thing I needed right now.

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 571
TAGGED;; bloop
OOC;; Hector and Isara are shipped 8D

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog
At the shrine of your lies

Social gatherings had never been a favorite for the brindle, even amongst those he considered close friends; it simply wasn't his style. But if there was one thing he loathed more than that, it was equines, pure and simple.

So as he stood cluelessly before the ship, marveling at the thing and contemplating if he would rather take his chances or just drown than step foot inside it... Well, it was tempting, and he surely would have seen the ship off if not for Talbot's persistence to board.

A heavy sigh passed the spiral-horned male's lips, and as he took that first step forward, his attention was drawn towards an equine, bearing the same unusual pattern as he, though she bore no horns, and practically demanded they pair up. She did, however, carry herself upon bloodied legs and within a hide even more scarred than his own...

"Just keep your distance, equine," came a grumble as he followed after her, Talbot eyeing the lanky feline from beside his master with clear wariness.

This could get interesting.

"Talk talk talk"

@[Histe]

I'll tell you my sins
So you can sharpen your knife

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I'd been flying again. I can't say why I rather prefer the form of the raven other the rest. I suppose its his darkness that appeals to me, and his wings. There's nothing quite like the stolen glimpses of flight that I'm afforded, though I'm nowhere near as good as the actual birds, nor the pegasus. My wet wings make me slow and clumsy, more of a charade than actual function.

I think more than the sensation of flight, I delighted in the view. From up high I could see the world laid out before me like a canvas, my brush just waiting to splash upon it. I think it's the only reason I caught sight of her, all of us headed to the boats as requested. I can't tell you what drew me towards her, perhaps the same thing as the raven - her darkness.

I fluttered down with a faint flick of black water upon her rump. My wet feet left little ink marks wherever I walked, though they went unnoticed on her equally obsidian hide. I blinked, my beak turning to spy the golden dragon and bore in both marking and soul. She seemed...familiar in the oddest of ways.

Ink @[Mirage]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered

What in the world was going on? What was with all this heat? Dark eyes looked up towards the sky almost as if I was hoping the stars would be able to answer my questions...but it was daylight and the sun was always too busy to do other things.

A sigh escaped my lungs as I traveled Helovia without any set destination in mind. Perhaps I should have stayed in a shaded area until the sun went down. Perhaps I should have stayed in the World's Edge...

No. Not with her currently roaming the place freely.

Until something could be done I would give a wide berth to the place that housed the wild and evil goddess. She took lives from those who didn't deserve to die and she did it by using another's body and in thus tearing the structure of their life down. And surely what that person once knew was all lying about as rumble waiting to be rebuilt – if it would ever be rebuilt. Lives were taken, lives were ruined, and many now were distraught with what to do next. I myself was in that third category. Surely I wouldn't leave the Edge for forever but there had to be some solution to protecting the herd members from her wrath.

My thoughts trailed off as I found myself coming across a large gathering. In the middle there was this large wooden boat-like structure. It was nothing like I had ever seen before and it amazed me. My attention was then stolen from the object as a rather large pegasus began to speak. The God of the Earth!? What was he doing here? Did he create this boat?

My questions were soon answered by his little speech and terror began to grip within me. There was going to be a flood and we had to board the boat in pairs...in pairs.

I didn't know anybody to pair up with and those that I did know seemed like they had already paired up. The sound of another's voice caught me slightly off-guard as I had been thinking about who to board with. Curiously I looked upon the stallion that spoke to me. He was splashed in some color different than mine, but a name for it currently eluded me as he introduced himself and his dragon companion. Argen and Solomon. Easy enough names to remember I guess. Then he surprised me by asking if I'd like to be his partner and a friendly smile crossed my lips after he did.

“I am Astraea,” I began pausing only slightly as I debated about stating where I came from and then decided against it. That information wasn't exactly needed right now anyways, “I'd love to.”

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 456
TAGGED;; boop
OOC;; Argen and Astraea are shipped 8D.

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane as Mary Queen of Scotts from Reign

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

"Of course." Alleo replied to Rasta's question. She didn't even need to ask if he would stay with her, she should have known the answer to that already. He would go wherever she went and he'd protect her from anything that threatened her. Alleo turned his head to touch his muzzle to Rasta's neck, his ears tilting forward as she asked him what it was that stood before them. How would he even begin to describe such a massive structure? It was all too strange and he really wasn't thrilled about the idea of being confined to it with the whole of Helovia. "Its a massive structure." He began. "Made of wood. It looks large enough to fit everyone in Helovia." It would end up being like the caves all over again only they wouldn't be stuck underground without sun. They would be stuck on a boat. On water. In the rain. Without the sun. He certainly wasn't looking forward to it, but he supposed it beat drowning.

"Talk."

Rastleo!

Credits

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
It was far too hot and Tallsun had only just begun. Evangeline had taken to staying in the shadiest parts of the Edge unless she was directed to be somewhere else. It was safe to say that she did not want to be bothered with Thor's insistence that she be somewhere else, and she tried to ignore him. He was a persistant man and she finally gave in and followed him to the meadow where the trees and shade were few and far between. Shade, however, was forgotten completely when she set eyes upon the sheer number of horses that had gathered. "What's happening?" She asked in a hushed voice, her gaze turning to Thor.

She watched as a massive thing began to take shape and she found herself stepping closer to Thor until her side was pressed against his. Were they all supposed to board that thing together? And live together? Without fighting? Though Evangeline was one who preached peace to any who would listen she had her reservations about the whole of Helovia living together in one confined space. They already fought enough and the herds were miles upon miles apart. How would this even work.

"I hope he's come to help us..."

"I hope so." Eva agreed having decided to keep her reservations to herself for the most part. "Do you think its safe?"

"."
thoreva!
Thor
&
Evangeline
maybe we found love right where we are
credits :: table

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Meg had come to find her, sent by the Sultan who had apparently only just now realized that she was missing. The dove might have been furious, but then she had never been one to react as expected; no, she reasoned, it made more sense that her once-lover had assumed her away on Academy business or some such thing. Further, he must have been quite angry with her - after all, she had promised to stay, to be there for their herd and their family, to shoulder some of the burden that he carried. Or perhaps he had merely shrugged those great shoulders and moved on. He had never had a particularly long attention span, and she had been gone for quite some time now.

And he had killed her daughter.

Worst of all, she still needed to find him.

Even after it all - her kidnapping, his murders, their continued pain and suffering; even after all the signs that they just couldn't work, that their time would never come, their circumstances would never align; even after they had achieved perfection and she, stupidly, had allowed herself to lose it; and after he, somehow, had been manipulated into atrocities that would have broken weaker stallions - she still needed to see him, wanted to confront him, longed for the ability to somehow, against all odds, make it work.

There was grief, of course, plenty of it. But she has long since learned how to live with grief. She has not lost her strength in the season she has been absent. If anything, she has only proven to herself that she can rise above, that she has her own fire. It may be quieter than Gaucho's, but it is there, and it is coming home.

The angel pauses in Thistle Meadow, entranced and bewildered by the scene before her. Equines were everywhere - in the skies, on the ground, scattered and ambling to and fro, seeming to congregate in pairs and small groups. Stranger still, they were all grouped around a massive ship, guarded by none other than the God of the Earth. She allows herself to be swept up by the crowd, eyeing the boat warily as she comes closer and closer to it, not sure if she can even trust their gods anymore. When was the last time a god did right by the mortals they claimed?

She did not see him approach; Astraeus offered a silent warning as his bonded first sensed the massive presence beside her. The zephyr circles above, his anger held at bay by the angel's request as she is encircled by familiar wings, cocooned in comforting flames. His voice holds all of the emotion she has kept bottled up: desire and hope and happiness and fear, all rolled into a breathless whisper. She leans into him, pressing against him as though hoping to meld her flesh with his. Tears flood her eyes as she realizes how much she has missed him, how badly she has hoped for his love to remain even when she gave him no reason.

"Shekh ma sheiraki anni," she manages to murmur against his chest as the rest of the world falls away around her. It is only them, as it has always been.

"Don't go..." he whispers.

"Never again," she replied.

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
Quilyan

He follows her quite often now, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that she carries his child. Her sides swell, seeming to grow a bit more each and every day, and he has never found her more beautiful. The prince likes to stand with her, gently caressing along her spine and pressing his nose to her belly, imagining that he can feel the child kick, wondering what it will be like. He hopes that it is more like its mother than like him, for it has long since become obvious that she is the better half of the pair.

Zarina perches upon his poll as they stroll through the Wilds, chirping with confusion when they come upon the massive ship guarded by the God of the Earth. -What that?- she asked her bonded, her brown eyes wide and afraid. With all that they have endured, he cannot blame her for her trepidation. I'm not sure, he responds, but then the god begins to speak, and his inadequacy no longer matters.

His beloved insists that they help. He frowns, hesitating. "Princess, you should -" Stay, he wants to tell her. Stay here where it's safe. But the words stick in his throat. He knows he cannot leave her, no more than she will allow him to. So instead he sighs, and then he smiles at her, a wide grin that crinkles the skin around his eyes. "Let's return to the Edge," he suggests. "But no further. Let us tell them the news and return. I need you to be safe - both of you," he adds, nudging her swollen stomach.

"Talk talk talk."
lumibear
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Like so many others, she answered the call. Travelling mostly under the cloak that was her magic, she slipped by most undetected. Golden pools saw many faces familiar and new. Happily she slipped by unrecognised, or if happened to come by a stunned glance, she easily slipped away, not wanting her existence known amongst her friends nor enemies yet.

There was too much to explain, too much to think about. Too much she herself still barely understood. But this "cleansing" as it were, was going to happen no matter what - she may as well survive it.

Ink, the mental voice came from the golden dragon who flew high above, unseen by most except the birds and perhaps other dragons or flying companions. His wet touch upon her dark hide was met with some surprise, the shadowmare turning her visage about to view him with bright golden pools. "Ink..?" Her voice trailed, its deep, honeyed tones questioning whether this was the same creature who held the rank of Spectre when she had been Queen… The same creature she had sent a search party for, hoping that they would be able to find him.

But there wasn't time. The mare simply nodded, and like that, she had her partner.

ooc :: @[Ink] and Mirage!
bg - table

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

'Apollo!'

The beckoning vocals snapped the stallion's attention away from the giant ship before his eyes, stealing his thoughts away from the terrifying prospect of so much water that it would drown the world and honey-brown oculars glanced to and fro with curiosity before settling on a dark, most welcomed sight that approached him. Upon his back, Zola tilted her head, eyeless sockets 'staring' at the winged male that advanced upon him. Even though her eyes would not work, the black feline could make out what Mesec looked like through Apollo's own.

"Mesec!" The overo nickered back jovially, delighted to see the youngster again. The dark prince lessened the distance between them and the Merciful stallion's gaze roamed over the features of the youngster he remembered, who had served as a faithful spy back during the days of the Windtossed Foothills, who had been adopted by Ophelia, and who had become a dear little brother to him. But, my! He wasn't little any longer! "I've been swell, young brother," the stag greeted informally, "It's so good to see you again. I hope Helovia's been treating you kindly. You've certainly grown since we last spoke."

In a bold move, Apollo stepped forward, hoping to brush his muzzle fondly across the demi-God's neck in a familial way of greeting should the younger male allow it. Gentle, honey-brown eyes met the striking, glowing gaze of Mesec and he smiled.

'So, um, want to work together?'

The stallion's grin grew. "Of course, little brother; let's get aboard."

ooc: LET THE MESELLO SHIP SAAAAIL :D @[Mesec]

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
FINN
Exiles of the ash
Stare through crimson glow
Guards of the north
Sing their songs of the snow

I was put a mere piece of driftwood amongst the sea of bodies, all so big and easily towering over me. Some were outfitted with massive wings which I couldn't help but marvel at in passing, and others with horns of all shapes and sizes, glinting against the light of the sun that shone so brightly above us all. What had beckoned everyone together, I held not the slightest clue, but as I broke free of the crowd and could finally see just what was going on, honey-brown eyes grew wide at the spectacle that sat before us all.

A ship made of lively trees, seeming to breathe on their own accord, crafted into a mighty ship that seemed to have come right out of one of the many fairy-tales I'd heard as a colt in Ossic Briar. What more, there was a giant of a man standing before the populace, bearing the horns of a ram and wings larger than any I had ever seen or even imagined before. I heard utterances of his being a God, sending my heart aflutter within my wide chest. 'The God of the Earth'...?

Only at the sound of a pleasantly familiar voice did I pull myself from my reverie of Gods and magic, snapping my head to the side to look to Aisling, the fair lass who had only recently joined the troupe alongside myself and Kvothe. A smile spread across my face and without a moments hesitation, I made haste to the pale maiden before she was swept away by the masses and thus, out of sight.

"Aisling!" I called, settling beside her once I'd successfully made the distance set between us, "This is all so surreal... I don't even know if this is real. What even is going on? And is that really a--... a God?"

"talk talk talk"

[ The Finsling ship has sailed! @[Aisling] ]

Credits
Whit's tables were an inspiration

Vincent Posts: 32
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 19.0 :: 10 Buff: NOVICE
Claribel :: Irish Wolfhound :: None Sparrow
Familiar. So, so familiar and warm and large and welcoming. Dark, ebony hides pressed intimately against one another, four white pillars of massive, colossal size becoming eight as they moved against one another, nibbles here, nuzzles there, breathing and seeing and living once again.

"Archibald... Oh, b-b-brother. B-brother." Over and over and over again Vincent had murmured his twin's name, the other half to his soul, the strength to his weakness, the height to his shortcomings, the bravery to his fears.

He was alive... Archibald was alive, and Vincent had never felt more safe, loved, and protected in his life than he did in that moment of brotherly affection. There was no name for the bond they shared; two souls entwined and sharing their lives since they were but unnamed colts in their mother's womb.

Vincent had joined his brother in his journey to the Dragon's Throat with Loretta and his tiny egg that had yet to hatch. Together they had all ventured to the Dragon's Throat to retrieve his twin's daughter, Macaria, and... And...

Him.

He was there. Him. The demon princeling. The killer. The Leviathan.

Panic had stricken the massive stallion, stealing his breath, making him quake and quiver and visibly shrink into Archibald's frame... Yet instead of lunging for his jugular to drink his very life essence, the Leviathan had behaved. He had behaved, because Archibald was his father. From there they had gone to the Thistle Meadow, which is where they were now, assembled as an awkward family. Well, at least awkward for Vincent, who couldn't help but dart wide golden eyes in the Leviathan direction every couple of seconds, as though waiting for he or his white dragon to attack.

'We should board together. Blood in blood.' Abraham's words may have well been a smack across the beast's face, for he jerked where he stood and snapped his head towards where his nephew stood. For a long time Vincent stared, nostrils flaring with every sharp intake of breath he took... But finally, against his very own judgement, he nodded.

"A-a-alright..."

Hopefully, at least, Archibald wouldn't let his Leviathan son drink his blood, or rip the heart from his very own chest.

ooc: VINCERAHAM

I clutched my life
And wished it kept.
My dearest love I'm not done yet
reference

I raised myself.
My legs were weak.
I prayed my mind be good to me.